Roll Call
0 members (), 124 Murran Spies, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 04/28/24 03:23 PM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Ann Hebistand - 04/28/24 11:11 AM
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 04/28/24 07:19 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/28/24 02:50 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/28/24 02:49 AM
Legion of Super-Heroes #7 (2020) - Preview and Spoilers
by Ann Hebistand - 04/27/24 10:06 AM
The 2nd All Avengers Thread
by Ann Hebistand - 04/27/24 10:04 AM
So, what are you listening to?
by Ann Hebistand - 04/27/24 06:34 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Favorite Real World Alums
#578614 02/02/04 09:07 PM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
This is a topic for people who love the Real World, especially Lash! There have been a lot of great cast members of the years, as well as some not so great ones and very boring ones. Here a few I liked:

Eric from Season One: just the man.

David from Seattle: I loved it when he punched that guy in the face!

Kelly, The blonde from New Orleans and Danny (the really skinny gay guy): they were cool in the Real World/Road Rules Battle when they won together.

Coral and Mike: I hated them at first, but they started to grow on me in the previously mentioned battle. The latest RW/RR battle seems to have left a permanent rift in their relationship. Gasp! Are they gonna be friends again? I hope so wink !

Anyone else? I know there are a lot of you who watch in more than I do!

Re: Favorite Real World Alums
#578615 02/02/04 09:12 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Not that I'm a fan, not really seen a series since New Orleans, but what about Puck?

#578616 02/02/04 09:29 PM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
Puck was annoying during Season Three, but I thought he was pretty funny during the Men vs. Women challenge not too long ago. That was the most enjoyable of any of the Reality MTV shows I've ever watched I think.

#578617 02/02/04 09:36 PM
Leader
Leader
I liked most of the London folks cause they're were generally nice fairly well adjusted. I kinda like the Chicago show but Vegas and Paris kinda dragged on (longer seasons). Oh and you gotta like Sarah from Florida (the Image comics editor)!

I've seen 4 of the SF cast in person (I think it might have to do with the fact that I live there...): I met Mohammed and he was a really nice guy, I work at the university hospital that Pam's a doc at, I've seen Judd Winnick at a coupla conventions, and I saw Puck hitch hiking near Serramonte. Re: Road Rules, I got carded by James at this bar near my school in Berkeley. They're everywhere!

#578618 02/02/04 10:00 PM
S
Stu Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
S
I liked the sexy, out-of-control Ruthie and the ridiculously histrionic Amaya from RW Hawaii. All the guys on that season were pretty forgettable, other than the sociopathic Harvard Law student (Justin?) who quit halfway through.

#578619 02/02/04 10:34 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
I kinda liked that drunken Irish guy from L.A. (I was a bit more of a lush back in those days and sortof identified).

I liked Judd Winick too in a "he's so nice he's almost pathetic" kinda way.

I thought hottub threesome, fork throwing, go-go dancing Brynn was hot.

I liked Sarah from The Gauntlet cuz her teammates sacrificed her to the Gauntlet four times but she survived til the end.

There are probably more I liked but can't really remember -- there were so many after all (although I haven't seen all the seasons)

#578620 02/03/04 07:38 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Drake-- Sarah was sacrificed FIVE times to the Gauntlet. I was VERY pleased she got to share in the winnings!

Cobie-- great topic!

I HATED HATED HATED Coral during Back to NY but love her now because she's SUUUUUCH a BITCH!

I like Norman.

Agreed, Danny & Kelly were GREAT during that RW/RR battle you mention.

Hopefully you guys caught RW/RR: THE INFERNO which premiered last night!

ACE from Paris was already sent packing!

Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/
#578621 02/04/04 01:20 PM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
Drake, I really liked Brinn too. She was my favorite out of that whole season I think, I also think she was the prettiest. Sure she was kind of crazy, but that made her more fun. Plus she had brains and wits, unlike Trishelle (or even the annoying Irulan).

Lash, I haven't caught the latest RW/RR challenge, but I usually watch them when there's like four in a row so I can catch up quicker! Ace already home? I thought he was cool!

And Sara ultimately won my respect too. Although I wasn't sure at first, by her second gauntlet I was rooting for her. I pretty much wanted RR to win because I wanted her to win. Five times they threw her to the side and she proved them wrong every time!

#578622 02/14/04 04:05 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Cobie, if it's oaky, since the Real World alums appear on those RW/RR battles, I'm going to use this thread to discuss the current one-- THE INFERNO.

As I stated, Ace was sent packing in the premiere, mainly because as Coral so eloquently stated, "someone put a cricket on your head and you freak out". *tee hee!*

THE INFERNO is using a lot of gross-out stuff for this season's battle, and it's shaping up to be fun!

Looks like Whore-of-Reality-Babylon Trishelle is on the chopping block next. Jiminy Jillikers, she shouldn't have fucked so many castmembers!

Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/
#578623 02/14/04 04:09 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
WHO I'M ROOTING FOR Dept.:

In THE GAUNTLET, it was Sarah the Underdog.

For THE INFERNO, it's gotta be Syrus-- he's the eldest team-member and the youngsters were gunning for him from the first mission. Much to their surprise-- he won BOTH the first two missions and sent Ace to the INFERNO instead! HA HA HA!

I quickly got mad about the "arthritis" comments and the catty "he's UP there, like 31 or 32" remarks. Syrus showed THEM who was boss! *vengeful titter*

#578624 02/17/04 07:43 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Speaking of "Inferno", is that Julie chick psycho or what? -- yanking at the other girl's safety line twenty stories above the ground. She didn't even realize why everyone was freaking out. I mean, there's enthusaism, but she seems to think she can just cut loose and seems unaware there might be consequences to her going nuts. She's the "Mad Mormon" of Real World... can we say "pent up hostility"??

#578625 02/19/04 04:11 PM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
Yeah, I never liked her from the get-go. That season had Kelly, Danny, Jaime (who I thought was pretty cool) and some others, but she stood out as the annoying one all season.

Cyrus winning is good stuff! After the way they all treated Montana in GAUNTLET, I'm glad that Cyrus is showing the younger crowd a think or two.

Besides, Eric from season one is the oldest out of all of them, and he is by far the coolest out of any of them (in the girls vs. guys challenge), and could kick anyone's ass! He's the man, and he's older than most!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,044,975
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Tymann
Tymann
Riverside, CA
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star