Roll Call
0 members (), 27 Murran Spies, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Postlo3w stories *LATEST UPDATE 19 MAY*
by Harbinger - 05/21/24 03:08 AM
Kill This Thread LIII - There's a Joker in Here!
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/21/24 01:58 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/21/24 12:28 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/21/24 12:28 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/21/24 12:27 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/21/24 12:25 AM
Legion Trivia 6
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/21/24 12:25 AM
The Archives Re-read Project Discussion Thread
by stile86 - 05/20/24 08:22 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Season Two excitement! *Spoiler Warning*
#618002 10/03/07 09:35 AM
Honorary
Honorary
1. RE: Cham - i hope they do a flashback episode or origin episode on him to build his character. if i were a kid with no idea about the legion except what i know from season one, i would probably be very curious about the orange guy that turns into monsters. animated Cham is very visually appealing from all the normal looking kids, and we know enough about brainy already. I'm also looking forward to the Twolf episode too. i feel like last season he was introduced, joined, and then showed up again later flying an x-wing or something. so giving him some time to grow is going to be good. Cham would def benefit from that type of episode too.

2. RE: Supergirl or Andromeda. I'd LOVE to see both, BUT, with TWO supermen and strong guys in the background (Block, Ultraboy), i don't think it would be good to introduce them just yet. IN FACT, let's slow down introducing anyone else! there are enough Legionnaires out there to fill a couple more seasons of quality TV. so the longer it takes to introduce Shadow Lass, the longer the show is going to be on right? i hope so...

3. has anyone noticed that brainy wears his belt buckle on his hip?? man, two years later, the kids got a styled haircut and fashion sense or something! i thought if you were going to be a nerd you had to trade in some of your stock in dressing hip!

everything i like rules. everything you like is terrible.
#618003 10/14/07 07:33 PM
Honorary
Honorary
Originally posted by lm8:
Was sorry to see them eliminate one part of Triplicate Girl. Also, wasn't thrilled when they got rid of Ferro Lad last season. Guess they want to follow the comic books. It is a kid's show though, so killing people off is not exactly the best subject for kids to be watching. Personally, I prefer not seeing the good guys get killed off or eliminated.
Hey, a kid wrote the death of Ferro Lad, originally. A kid from a "more innocent time", if you believe in that sort of thing. I figure, if a kid can write it, a kid can read it or watch it. It's not like they show any blood or gore, like in anime.
Joe

#618004 10/14/07 07:34 PM
Honorary
Honorary
Hmmm, I was trying to figure out which Legionnaires we haven't seen in the cartoon, yet...anybody got a list?

joe
[edit]
Nevermind, I found it.

#618005 10/14/07 07:50 PM
Honorary
Honorary

Thunder Girl (the name is sounding wrong..you know, the Capt. Marvel Girl...)[/QB]
Just "Thunder". I kinda liked her, I always thought there should be a Marvel in the Legion, after CoIE.

I am a huge Supergirl fan, so I was most disappointed when they didn't pick up the thread from JLU, but that's air thru the engine. I'd be happy if they brought Thunder or Andromeda in, I like the names, and as long as she's a blonde superchick, and not a racist, I'll be reasonably happy.
Joe

#618006 10/20/07 11:36 AM
Yk Offline OP
Legionnaire!
OP Offline
Legionnaire!
As cool as Andromeda in her original incarnation (Valor Girl..or whatever) was I think we ought to see Mon-El (Valor, Moan-el, something-el) escape the Phantom Zone first to establish the Daxamite legacy.

I understand the hesitancy some fans have about introducing too many too soon but it IS the Legion. There are supposed to be a bunch of characters. A rotating core group has worked pretty well in the comics for quite a long time and it's a tradition I'd like to see it maintained in the toon.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,023
Posts1,045,551
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden