Roll Call
1 members (Chaim Mattis Keller), 61 Murran Spies, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Legion World Fan Table at SDCC
by Pov - 05/14/24 09:11 PM
Legion Trivia 6
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/14/24 08:53 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/14/24 08:52 PM
Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
by Sarcasm Kid - 05/14/24 08:49 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by stile86 - 05/14/24 08:44 PM
Legion of Super-Heroes Fansets Pins
by Nightcrawler - 05/14/24 08:43 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by stile86 - 05/14/24 08:42 PM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by stile86 - 05/14/24 08:26 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Urgent Help Required With An On-line Portfolio
#660990 05/27/04 04:47 AM
Bevis Offline OP
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Righty-ho guys, I'm posting this both at the Mission monitor Board and the Bits forums so as to make sure as many people notice as possible, but if'n a mod feels it should go elsewhere then I'm fine with it being moved.

Anyways, Comic Book Idol 2.

I'm gonna submit but at the moment I don't have a website of my own. Sure there's the Queen of Dimaonds page at the Gay League site as well as Oddcases at opi8 but I can only post one link and I want to maximise things as much as I can by having some QoD stuff, some Oddcases and some random pin-ups and things.

Only I'm completely e-nept. I have no idea what I'm doing with web pages and things. So I need some help/advice. I want to know what the best (ie simplest, but also good looking) host is for an on-line portfolio. It doesn't need to be anything fancy at all, just something that i can upload pages to easily and have them easily accesible to everyone. I'm happy to pay for a better site and want to avoid anything with too many pop-ups (although I don't mind banner ads as long as they're not huge). I know yahoo do decent sites for things like that but I'm not sure how good they really are or how easy they are to use.

Thing is, final submission date is this coming Monday (31st) and it's the comics convention down in Bristol this weekend so between tomorrow morning and Sunday night I'm pretty much out of the picture. f'n there's anyone willing to help me out give me ashout. Probably easiest to do it here on the boards since I've got two e-mail adresses but one is my work one and I won't be able to get to it after this afternoon and the other is my yahoo one which is... well it's OK, but I'm more likely to check here.

Thanking you kindly. smile

Bevis

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)
Re: Urgent Help Required With An On-line Portfolio
#660991 05/30/04 09:32 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Well, we got a page set up for Bevis. All he needs to do know is submit his entry. If you want to take a look at his work, visit: http://www.lightninglad.com/bevis/bevis.htm

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,021
Posts1,045,316
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Clovyr Crymsun Kid's Sidekick, timeless one
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Tiffany Spiffany
Tiffany Spiffany
Mayavale University
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star