Roll Call
0 members (), 33 Murran Spies, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 05/04/24 12:22 PM
not just another Pantha's dismembered head thread...
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 11:54 AM
Who's Who in Raz's Legion? *added RED CROW 3 May*
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:31 AM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:29 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:28 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:28 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:27 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:24 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Where were YOU the night Faraway Lad was killed??? (P.S.NOBODY IS DEAD IN REAL LIFE.)
#679959 05/08/05 07:59 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
We high-ranking security officers can't sweat that kind of small stuff, Miner! We have company outings with Jailbait Lass to plan and stuff...

Re: Where were YOU the night Faraway Lad was killed??? (P.S.NOBODY IS DEAD IN REAL LIFE.)
#679960 05/08/05 08:01 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
I'll take that as a "no".

Legion World's Badwill Ambassador
#679961 05/08/05 08:04 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
We also have to keep open the possibility that this is symptomatic of a much larger conspiracy here at Legion World. Looks like I got back from my study of the sacred Transformers texts just in time!!!

White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.
#679962 05/08/05 08:05 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
And thank heavens! Your return, my return of powers and Miner's sobering up, er, well, something similar to it represent a possible 'turning of the tide".

We need to crack this conspiracy wide open!

#679963 05/08/05 08:13 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
The crack of conspiracy is indeed smelly here on Legion World these days.

Could this have anything to do with the the usurpation by Yellow Kid of my post as LMB Leader while I was off studying the sacred Transformers texts?

#679964 05/08/05 08:16 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Hm...I don't think so...that was more a handful of posters having 'one of those days', ya know?

I think this may have to do with the rash of unfinished LMB plot-lines since late summer though! Could this traitor have been working against us all along? As in: purple K/body swapping craziness/missing gender reversal germs/hiding the Royal Inquisitor/rumors of a LOMBSV/etc.?

If not, wouldn't it be cool if we pinned all this on him/her/it anyway?

#679965 05/08/05 08:22 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
It makes sense. Not one of those plotlines were ever finished.

For that matter, neither was my term as LMB Leader! Could it be that I was the unwitting prey of the mastermind behind all of this? Could my idea to spend time in solitude studying the sacred Transformers texts actually have been implanted in my brain somehow?

(Checking head for implant chip.)

Oh my God.

#679966 05/08/05 08:29 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
I smell an "event" brewing.

KP?

#679967 05/08/05 08:30 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Good lord!

You've been a victim throughout all of this too, Kippers! The 'unsolved plotline' MO fits perfectly!

In fact, the whole 'chip in the head' plotline could argueably still be labeled as 'unfinished'!

#679968 05/08/05 08:37 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
I... I think I need to sit down.

To think, the idea that I needed to spend time in seclusion studying the sacred Transformers texts was all implanted in my head by some evil... IMPLANTER out there.

Maybe if I hadn't gone into seclusion to study the sacred Transformers texts, this smelly conspiracy would never have found fertile soil in which to fester. Maybe if my brain hadn't been in the long run such a playground for the sentient who implanted the chip, this series of events would never have happened. Maybe if I had been around... Faraway Lad would still be alive.

I feel such a terrible weight of sadness.

#679969 05/08/05 08:50 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
No, my friend, you must undurdern yourself from this weight. This was not your doing, but the acts of some hideous, horrible enemy of ours, and it's time we rectified the situation!

We've already made huge steps! Now, to find the identity of this enemy!

And buck up, LMBers! Faraway Lad *is* still alive! My spiritual awareness powers can tell me that much! There's still hope yet!

#679970 05/08/05 08:50 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
Originally posted by Reboot:
[b][QUOTE]This is where I become confused - I have no "history of attacking" anyone, I deplore personal violence.
Well, there was that time you had me beaten with a giant boxing glove because I told a joke. You made it rather clear you wanted to inflict some pain.[/b]
I do not recall this, although this would be consistant with my occasional bouts of madness in my former identity, cured when I became Reboot.

And just recently you thought you had turned me into a chihuahua, again because I told a joke.
I believe you will find that altering your form is in fact non-violent (Reboot), sparrow.

My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War .
#679971 05/08/05 08:57 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
[b] Well, there was that time you had me beaten with a giant boxing glove because I told a joke. You made it rather clear you wanted to inflict some pain.
I do not recall this, although this would be consistant with my occasional bouts of madness in my former identity, cured when I became Reboot.[/b]
Which means you have a history of violence, whether you've convienently forgotten it or not.

[b]And just recently you thought you had turned me into a chihuahua, again because I told a joke.
I believe you will find that altering your form is in fact non-violent (Reboot), sparrow.[/b]
I believe you will find that attempting to alter someone's form without that individual's permission is a form of violence, regardless of how you attempt to explain it away.

#679972 05/08/05 09:02 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
!!!!!!

!!!!!!

!!!!!!

When Adam Warlock rebooted himself as the leader of the infinity watch, he cast out all his good and evil, but they became two separate malevolents, the Magus and the Goddess!!!

When Reboot rebooted himself, could the same thing have happened? And if so, could, er, Sanity and Madness have been working behind the scenes here at Legion World this whole time?

I think we need to know exactly when Sanity or Madness? became Reboot. It'll be interesting to see how the dates match up.

eek

#679973 05/08/05 09:03 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Thus, we can piece together this:

- Around summertime, this 'traitor' placed a piece of Purple K in the middle of the wrestling match b/t Eryk and me, in an attempt to hurt one or both of us.

- At roughly the same time, a case of gender reversal germs was stolen from Legion World by this unknown assailant.

- Kid Prime was 'influenced' by the assailant to spend his time studying the sacred texts of the Transformers during his tenure in office.

- This assailant has helped the Royal Inquisitor somehow hide from our Security Officers these last few months.

- The traitor has either A) helped form a Legion of Message Board Super-Villains or B) helped spread rumors of such a group to create a Legion World wide panic.

- The whole 'Chip in the Head Conspiracy', begun last summer/early fall between Reboot and myself was later revealed to be a plot by the Royal Inquisitor. However, given that our assailant is most likely working with the Inquisitor and KP has found yet another chip, this traitor is most likely partially responsible for this as well. Additionally, Reboot once found such a chip in his head, showing that this arch-villain has a history of infiltrating the LMB leadership while they are in office.

*GASP!*

What else could this person be involved in?

#679974 05/08/05 09:05 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
KP, this is roughly the same exact time as the "Chip in the Head scheme" and the "Purple K disaster" (re: end of summer).

They match up exactly!

Who was new around that time?

#679975 05/08/05 09:23 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Originally posted by Kid Prime:

I think we need to know exactly when Sanity or Madness? became Reboot. It'll be interesting to see how the dates match up.
He was Reboot by early September of last year.

For that matter, he was Reboot when he pulled that Giant Boxing Glove routine, so his excuse that it was his previous ID doesn't hold up.

#679976 05/08/05 09:27 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Well, I think we're on the verge of something here...we must continue with this tomorrow!

Keep hammering away and we'll figure it out and all that...

#679977 05/08/05 09:31 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
For that matter, he was Reboot when he pulled that Giant Boxing Glove routine, so his excuse that it was his previous ID doesn't hold up.
*checks*

Ah. You drunkenly invaded my home after stealing a child and proceeded to ignore all non-violent entreaties to leave. I was under exceptional provocation (NB: not all that bit was in the MF thread. What was the other one?)

Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
this is roughly the same exact
Cobalt, are you drunk again? wink

When Adam Warlock rebooted himself as the leader of the infinity watch, he cast out all his good and evil, but they became two separate malevolents, the Magus and the Goddess!!!

When Reboot rebooted himself, could the same thing have happened? And if so, could, er, Sanity and Madness have been working behind the scenes here at Legion World this whole time?

eek
I don't remember the process exactly. I found Glitch and he fixed my mood swings, although I lost my power to permanently split others into Sane and Mad counterparts in the process (not that I'd ever used it, so no great loss, and I got both Glitch & my shapeshift-"Reboot"s to more than compensate). I don't know exactly what Glitch did, and I don't think he does either.

My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War .
#679978 05/08/05 09:50 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
[b]For that matter, he was Reboot when he pulled that Giant Boxing Glove routine, so his excuse that it was his previous ID doesn't hold up.
*checks*

Ah. You drunkenly invaded my home after stealing a child and proceeded to ignore all non-violent entreaties to leave. I was under exceptional provocation (NB: not all that bit was in the MF thread. What was the other one?)
[/b]
1) I wasn't drunk.

2) I stole no child, nor was I accused of stealing one. The accusation was I had neglected the kids, allowing them to be kidnapped. The problem was that the kids had not been given to me in the first place. (NB: Some of this went down in the Security Office.)

3) You never asked me to leave. At that point in time, we were in the last days of the handing over of our leadership. There was no "exceptional provocation".

#679979 05/09/05 12:00 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
I'm really beginning to believe that the body lying in state on Faraway World is naught more than a clever simalucrum, designed to make the LMB THINK him deceased.

#679980 05/09/05 02:31 PM
Deputy
Deputy
I'm really beginning to believe that the body lying in state on Faraway World is naught more than a clever simalucrum, designed to make the LMB THINK him deceased.
My thoughts exactly.

May I catch a ride?

#679981 05/09/05 02:57 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Bah!

You Death-Deniers just want to re-write history to fit your own agendas!

Why, I ask? To have the spotlight of inquiry turned away from your vile conspiracy? Perhaps it was YOU TWO who did the deed? Who but Faraway's own doctor could so maginifently pull off such a stunt, anyway!?!

The childhood friend Exnihil never had.
#679982 05/09/05 03:12 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Hello! Sacred Transformers texts! CHUH!

#679983 05/09/05 03:14 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Hello! Sacred Transformers texts! CHUH!
Riiiiiight.

The childhood friend Exnihil never had.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,045,107
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Blind Poet
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Autochef
Autochef
Seattle, WA
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star