Roll Call
1 members (Nightcrawler), 51 Murran Spies, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Legion World Fan Table at SDCC
by Nightcrawler - 05/15/24 07:48 AM
So, what are you listening to?
by Ann Hebistand - 05/15/24 07:24 AM
The 2nd All Avengers Thread
by Ann Hebistand - 05/15/24 07:12 AM
Kill This Thread LIII - There's a Joker in Here!
by Ann Hebistand - 05/15/24 07:02 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/15/24 05:45 AM
Legion Worlds Nine updated 15 May 24
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/15/24 03:57 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/15/24 03:44 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/15/24 03:44 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: INVASION
#731191 09/02/06 09:04 PM
Deputy
Deputy
passed out in the mud again wilol this day ever end.

:polarboy:
#731192 09/02/06 09:12 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
<Rockhopper Lad sees Polar Boy in the mud>

RhL:Polar Boy! Are you okay?

Polar Boy: Rockhopper Lad! Why do you have a teeny-weeny Matlock on your back?

RhL: Never mind that right now. Infra-Red Lass, could you please give Polar Boy one of the whoopie pies? He needs it. <To PB>And then, ice brother, if you're up to it, please join us.

The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."
#731193 09/02/06 09:29 PM
.. Offline
Wanderer
Wanderer
<dedman reforms.
Unfortunately for him, it is directly in the path of 6 Prime soldiers.
In the blink of an eye he is burnt to a cinder by their heat vision>

#731194 09/03/06 01:11 AM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
<Lard Lad appears in Legion Orbit, Sector 3-H. His transuit immediately engages.>

There she is!, he thinks.

<As he spots Whordru, he sees a Dark Oval Super-soldier is sneaking behind her while she is distracted disabling a warship.>

<He 'ports in the soldier's path and quickly erects a Lard Forceshield around himself and Whordru.>

<The soldier runs into it going fullspeed and is knocked unconscious.>

<She turns around startled, then smiles as she realizes what just happened.>

<Lard Lad offers his hand to her.>

<Whordru takes it, and they 'port away.>

Still "Lardy" to my friends!
#731195 09/03/06 01:23 AM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
<The six Prime Soldiers that burned Dedman suddenly find themselves cryogenically frozen>

Rockhopper Lad: Good going, Adelie. I don't think they saw that coming.

Rockhopper Lass: Lucky Dedman happened along when he did.

<Dedman re-forms>

Dedman: Nice work!

Matlock: Come along with us, Ded. We'll need you.

The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."
#731196 09/03/06 03:09 AM
Substitute
OP Offline
Substitute
The Hykrosian Royal Flagship arrives well behind the theatre of the battle at Legion World. Moments later, Magistrate Metternich's shuttle docks with the ship. Meternich makes his way to Lord Collus Hrykos's ready room.

Metterich: "My Lord, it is a pleasure to see you! I--"

Hrykos: "Enough, Magistrate! I demand a status report! How goes the campaign against Legion World!"

Metternich: "They're resistance has been stout. As you know, Superboy-Prime was dispatched much more quickly than expected."

Hrykos: "Yes. That was most unfortunate."

Metternich: "Indeed, Lord. In addition to their own considerable power, Legion World has received significant aid from Rudlab and their Queen Whordru, from Psyonia, from Cobalt Kid's Triumvirate Army, from..."

Hrykos: "I get the point, magistrate! But where do we stand?"

Metternich: "All of these factors have lengthened our timetable for victory somewhat, but our victory remains assured. As the sheer number of our forces begins to mount, their resistance is faltering. I estimate Legion World will be our in no less than one terran week, Lord!"

Hrykos: "I've waited this long, so I suppose one more week is not too much. How fares the battle in space?"

Metternich: Very well, sir. Legion World's defense fleet, even bolstered by the Psyonian and Rudlaban forces, is faltering. The numbers begin to favor us tactically now, even without the reinforcements we can still bring in.

Hrykos: "Excellent! And on Legion World itself?"

Metternich: "Even better! Most of the remaining resistance there is led by less than one hundred LMBers. And, I'm thrilled to report, it appears that Cobalt Kid is near death, and that vile Lard Lad is immobilized by the overwhelming guilt he feels over his friend's state."

Hrykos: "Magistrate, we need to insure these two are obliterated while we have the advantage! Do you have their location?"

Metternich: "Yes, I do, Lord! They are at the Medical Center, in Legion World Plaza!"

Hykros: "Destroy it, Magistrate! Pull troops and weaponry from other planetary theatres, if necessary! Turn that hospital and the entire Plaza, their cultural center, into nothing but a smoking crater!"

Metternich: "I will start organizing this immediately, my Lord!"

Hrykos: "Yes, I feel this move will break the collective backs of their resistance...demoralize them completely. Yes, completely....."

We are a prowling lion, and we will devour you.
#731197 09/03/06 12:15 PM
M
Applicant
Applicant
M
Meanwhile, at the Medical Center at LMBP Plaza...

<Maxx the Sorcerer enters Cobalt Kid's room>

How is he doing, Crujectra?

[Spellbinder]: About the same, I'm afraid. Lard Lad has a plan, apparently, but it concerns me somewhat. I don't fully trust him. Hopefully he will be able to awaken Cobie soon, because enemy troops are heading toward the Plaza, and we're dangerously undermanned here at the moment.

Well, I'm going to attempt a spell that will hopefully hold off the enemy forces, at least for the time being. Stay strong, Sister.

<Maxx gives his sister-in-law a quick embrace before heading outside. Standing in the courtyard, he casts his spell.>

<As the spell begins to take effect, he can see an invisible dome begin to form over LMBP Plaza, visible only to his MageSight. He mentally tests the barrier, and confident in it's power, he returns to the Medical Center>

The spell is complete. I've place a mystical force field around the Plaza. It's being fed power directly from the leyline running beneath us. It should prove strong enough to keep anyone from getting through, and will also absorb any energy fired at it. Only someone wearing one of the LMBP's flight rings will be able to pass through the shield.

<Confident that Crujectra and Cobalt Kid will be safe, at least for now, Maxx turns and heads back out to fight the invaders>

#731198 09/03/06 01:48 PM
Active
Active
Seth's wounds are still being treated by the medics. As they work, he mutters: "If only... Mekt and Rush were here... they'd get those invaders..."

#731199 09/03/06 01:55 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
<No sooner has Maxx gone, then Lard Lad 'ports in...with Whordru.>

"HER!" Crujectra shrieks. "How dare you bring Whordu in here, Lard Lad!"

"Easy, Crujectra," Lardy says soothingly, "remember that I warned you that you wouldn't like it. But it was Des's idea! Go ahead, confirm it."

Spellbinder turns her attention for a moment back to the comatose man in the bed. Her eyes widen, and she shrugs. "Why her, Cobie?" she says after disengaging the link.

Whordru taps Lardy on the shoulder. "Why, exactly, am I here? I have more important things to do than be insulted by this--this--"

"Whoa, Whordru..don't go there. Listen, Cobalt needs your help. He's going to die soon if something doesn't change here."

"But..what.."

"Cobalt has heard of a spell you can do, a very advanced healing spell that can help someone as far-gone as he is. One that not even Maxx or Stu or any of our other sorcerers can do."

"Oh..." she says as realization dawns. "...that spell. But..why should I do that for him? What's in it for me?"

"Cobalt says he would be in your debt. And...he has the feeling that if he died now, it might mess up your plans big time!"

"Hmmm...true. Perhaps I can help him--but I'll need to talk to yourself and Crujectra first....."

Still "Lardy" to my friends!
#731200 09/03/06 08:01 PM
Active
Active
Whordru continues, "for this spell to work, you'll both have to willingly sacrifice a piece of your souls to Cobalt Kid, as only people who truly love him could. Will you do this?"

"Sure, whatever it takes!" Lardy says without hesitation.

"And you, Princess?" Whordru asks.

"I don't know...I don't trust you," Spellbinder responds pensively.

With some annoyance, Whordru offers, "read my mind then, Princess. I open it freely to you. You've already seen that Cobalt believes in this spell--it actually originated in ancient times on his home planet of Ggrrgg. That's how he knows about the spell and learned of my mastery of it. But satisfy yourself!"

Spellbinder dives into Whordru's mind. She is unsurprised to see that Whordru has designs on her man but finds that the spell is exactly what Whordru says it is.

After a moment Spellbinder says, "I will give part of my soul for this spell, Whordru, because I love him deeply. But...what are the consequences for myself and Lardy in giving this of ourselves?"

"Difficult to say," Whordru responds. "It may have entirely no effect on your lives whatsoever, but then again, it might in ways impossible to predict. It could, for example, affect moral decisions you make, in that some of your choices may be a little more...questionable in some cases than they otherwise might've been. Or, if that part happens to be integral to who you are, it could cause a change in you that is profound and unpredictable. Or, as I said, nothing about your self may change at all!"

"But the biggest, most certain effect is that small piece of your soul will become forever a part of Cobalt Kid, and it can never be restored to you. So understand..this will be irreversible."

"Seems a small price to pay to bring my friend back," Lardy says.

"Yes," Whordru responds, "so it seems. So...are we a go?"

"Yes," answer Lardy and Crujectra.

"Good. Come over here to Cobalt's bedside on either side of me. This spell will take quite some time. Let us begin....."

#731201 09/03/06 09:38 PM
.. Offline
Wanderer
Wanderer
Meanwhile, enroute to the Dark Oval Command Center

Rockhopper Lad, Dedman, Young Matlock, Quislet, Polarboy and the remaining SMBers make thier way through the deserted streets.
Everywhere they look there is devestation and destruction.
The Prime soldiers have made Legionworld a smoldering ruin.
Turning a corner they encounter a small squadron of Dark Oval shock troopers.>

"FREEZE" say Rockhopper Lad, Rockhopper Lass and Polar Boy.

<The Soldiers are suddenly encased in ice.
The heros continue on their way.
After passing several more streets, all in ruins, they find their path blocked by a massive pile of rubble.>

Matlock - "Well how are we getting past this mess?"

Dedman - "I can carry us all past it by going through the Poltergeist Area"

Infra-Red Lass - "NO WAY!!!! I've seen what happens to people you send to that place"

Dedman - "Don't worry, The Poltergeist Area only shows what I want it to show. We'll all be perfectly safe."

Rockhopper Lad - "Trust him IRL"

IRL - "Well.....OK"

<with that Dedman envelops the group in a cloud of inky darkness.
Mere moments later they reappear on the other side of the barrier.
Directly before them is Dark Oval Command!!!>

#731202 09/03/06 10:36 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Thats some freaky stuff your made of stronger stuff then me Dedman if that is your regular mode of transport.

So whats the plan?

:polarboy:
#731203 09/03/06 11:52 PM
Substitute
OP Offline
Substitute
Memo to Magistrate Metternich

I have analyzed the latest tactical reports and see that one of Legion World's sorcerers 'Maxx' has erected a magical forceshield around LMBP Plaza. Analysis shows it is strong but not likely impenetrable. I hereby order two initiatives to bring about LMBP Plaza's end:

1) In addition to the ground assaults, have three orbiting warships provide support on the shield with dedicated ion blasts. This should help weaken the shield considerably.

2) Also, dispatch 50 super-soldiers specifically to eliminate this 'Maxx' who is outside the shield and helping defend it. Killing him should cause his shield to disintegrate.

These two initiatives are considered Priority A-1, Magistrate. Execute these without delay.

Glory to the Hrykos Clan! Glory to the Oval!

End Memo

#731204 09/04/06 03:50 PM
strange but not a stranger
strange but not a stranger
Lt. Shakes: Calling Commander Handbasket! Come in Commander

Commander Helena Handbasket: I'm here Lt.. WHat is it?

Lt. Shakes: Commander, I've been monitoring communications among the Dark Oval forces. It seems they have a new priority. It is centered on the Medical Center, The Plaza, & Cultural Center. and eliminating Legion Worlders Cobalt Kid and Lardlad. There is report of a mystical shield and the order is to bombard the shield with the ion blasters of 3 warships and 50 of the super-soldiers to kill the sorcerer named "Maxx".

Commander Handbasket: Thank you Lt. Keep us informed. Legion Worlders, you heard what I heard. What do you propose we do?

Rockhopper Lad: I think those of us with offensive powers should start taking out as many of the Prime super-soldiers as possible while looking for Maxx in order to defend him and keep that shield intact.

Quislet, Esq.: You guys go on. I think I can get the info to the ships fighting for us. And I have a little trick that should buy us some time from those warships.

*Quislet, Esq. darts away to a ruined building so as not to be in the open*

Sensors and eyes tell you what you see
And that is what you believe to be
for our foe
let there show
Targets numbering one thousand & three.

*From the Dark Oval's point of view, there now appears 1,003 Medical Centers. Also the Dark Oval troopers now see the ranks of Legion World swelling with overwhelming numbers. Legion Worlders only see Dark Oval troopers firing where no one is standing. Out among the fleet, Dark Oval Warships are laying down barrages in empty space.*

Quislet, Esq.: I hope our guys can take advantage of this temporary distraction. Now I think the Security Office basement is still functional. There is communications to all Legion World allies there. I'll contact the fleet about the warships, hopefully before they find the real Medical Center.

Big Dog! Big Dog! Bow Wow Wow!
#731205 09/04/06 05:14 PM
Active
Active
As the Dark Oval Warships continue to fire at empty land around LegionWorld they fail to notice the dragon ships hurtling towards them.

"onwards my children, onwards" roars Yarl Sigismund, “Destroy them, destroy them all”

The ships roar on and without stopping rammed into the Dark Oval warships. The ram on the front of the dragon ships pierced the hull of the warships and technology stolen from a forgotten enemy immediately sealed the breach in an airtight vacuum. Through the resultant tunnel hordes of barbarian warriors rang into the stricken battle cruisers. Fanning out they started to attack the startled Dark Oval solders.

Quickly overrunning a number of ships they Barbarians turned the guns of the Battle cruisers on those Dark Oval ships still firing on Legion world.

On the command deck of the Dominion Dreadnaught Cassstmark panic ensued as a Hrykosian frigate tumbled out of control towards them.

“Frigate Devastation, Frigate Devastation” Shouted a Dominion officer. “You must pull out, pull out curssssssse you, your ………”

Slowly, silently with a grim horrific beauty the two ships collided. Huge explosions broke out on both ships . Then with a desperate finality the Dreadnaught broke in two. Debris from the collision flew outwards , causing more damage to the ships of the battle fleet in the immediate vicinity.

More Dragon ships swept into the attack. Over the hyperlink battle songs could be heard as ship after ship the Barbarians of the northern horde attacked. Even the feared Red Guards struggled to contain the battle fury of the northmen, and in many cases were forced back to hide behind bulkheads and makeshift barricades.

Yarl Sigismund was everywhere encouraging and exhorting his men to even more ferocity.

Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!
#731206 09/04/06 09:55 PM
M
Applicant
Applicant
M
Meanwhile, at LMBP Plaza...

< The skies above LMBP Plaza are cleaved over and over again by ion pulse beams shot down from the orbiting Dark Oval warships. With each impact, the shield above LMBP Plaza becomes visible briefly. Instead of faltering, though, the shield becomes stronger, the ion blasts being absorbed into the shield itself! >

I do love it when a complex spell works properly. < Maxx smiles, but then the smile falters as he sees a large number of figures rocketing toward him >

Crap! No time to be clever...

< Maxx raises both arms before him, and feel power from the leyline surge into him. Although he favored the elegance of the gestures and incantations of ritual magic, he also realized that sometimes the more brutal, raw power of the Will and the Word could be more suitable >

Burst!

< Suddenly, the air in front of the super-soldiers exploded with fire. Although normal flame would have had little effect on them, these were flames fed by magic, and like most creatures with Kryptonian DNA, these soldiers were vulnerable to magic >

C'mon, kids... follow the leader!

<With that, Maxx rocketed up into the sky, knowing that the super-soldiers would follow him away from the Plaza. Now all he had to do was keep ahead of them...>

#731207 09/04/06 10:51 PM
Substitute
OP Offline
Substitute
Hrykosian Flagship, Incoming Transmission from Magistrate Metternich:

Lord Hrykos, a status report...

Thus far we've had no luck breeching, or even significantly weakening, the force shield around LMBP Plaza. Legion World ground forces seem to be focussing all their efforts on repelling our efforts to destroy this sector of their world, perhaps sensing the significance of losing it to their overall resistance efforts.

This confirms, to me, that the target is that much more worth the effort we are putting into taking it. If the bombardment doesn't bear fruit shortly, we will soon dispatch nukes to see how those affect the barrier. We'll see how Legion World likes that!

We also have sorcerers from the Black Sun clan of our glorious Oval working on counter-jinxes to weaken the shield. They will also be providing our nukes with special spell-resistant charms, which will also resist some of their other anticipated counter-measures.

The sorcerer Maxx is being heavily pursued by super-soldiers. Tactical analysis shows that he will eventually be overwhelmed by them, given Legion World's dwindling super-powered resistance.

I'm pleased to report that our Kciremil technology test has borne fruit in countering Legionnaire 'Quislet's' special means of attack. It deflected his attempt to deceive our ships as to LMBP Plaza's position, as well as his attempt to artificially inflate our perception of Legion World's forces. We shall next attempt to use it to reverse the brainwashing effect his limericks have had on a portion of our ground forces.

Meanwhile Rudlaban forces are crumbling on both their homeworld and in Legion World orbit. Only ten ships remaining in Legion World orbit, and none on Rudlab! Our forces there have orders to exterminate its population! Whordru herself is missing and presumed deceased in the space battle!

Our biggest concern in the space battle is the resistance provided by a recently-arrived Barbarian contingent. However, this is a fairly small force and independent of the largest Barbarian conglomeration, so we don't anticipate they'll provide a prolonged threat to us. They are very fierce, though, and we could lose many ships before they are done. Therefore, I am dispatching all 200 remaining super-soldiers not engaged on Legion World to help destroy their threat.

Glory to the Hrykos Clan! Glory to the Oval!

End Transmission

#731208 09/04/06 11:17 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
<Rockhopper Lad, Matlock, Dedman, Polar Boy and the remaining SMBers proceed to LMBP Plaza. RhLad turns to Rockhopper Lass.>

Rh Lad: Adelie, save your strength for when we find Prime soldiers, the rest can handle the other threats. We'll have to take the Prime soldiers out.

Infra-Red Lass: But what about Openly Gay Lad and the others? Aren't we going to rescue them?

Rh Lad: If we don't stop the Dark Oval here and now, there won't be anyone left to rescue.

Polar Boy: Rockhopper Lad, who's that up there?

Rh Lad: I think that's Maxx and it looks like he has company.

#731209 09/04/06 11:50 PM
Substitute
OP Offline
Substitute
In Collus Hrykos's ready room...

[Hrykos is still reading over Metternich's report when...]

Incoming transmission from Hrykos-Prime, my Lord.

[looks up] "Proceed."

My Lord, this is Vice-Regent Zyrnyn. We have a problem over here...

"Problem? What problem, Zyrnyn? Speak!"

Our borders have been attacked, Lord--by the majority Barbarian Consortium! They've declared war!

"What?! How dare they!!"

Lord, they claim that one of our ships attacked and destroyed their outpost of Rrraahhm--the one closest to our border with them! They've provided sensor logs as proof. The warp signature of the attacking ship matches that of our Night Raven stealth bombers!

[examines log] "Yes...the tactics and the decloaking patterns are also precisely that of our Night Ravens. Who the Hells ordered this attack?!?"

Unknown, Lord. Definitely not any of our generals.

"Damn! I've got to get to the bottom of this and prepare our forces for defense! Damn!"

What of our campaign against Legion World and the United Planets, Lord?

"Inform Metternich that I've departed for Hrykos-Prime! Tell him that I need a victory on Legion World within five cycles, or the initiative against them and the U.P. will have to be abandoned! I can commit no more forces to the campaign. After five cycles, if victory is not secured, all forces will be recalled!"

Yes, my Lord.

"And inform Metternich that if victory isn't achieved...his life will be forfeit!"

[Within moments, the Hrykosian Flagship has warped away, en route to Hrykos-Prime.]

#731210 09/05/06 04:58 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
A smiling image of Faraway Lad appears.

“Well that was tough” he said “especially the bits when I had to try to tell the Barbarian confederation chiefs that holograms cant eat, drink or…ahem, well lets say the slave girls looked disappointed too”

Looking around the hologram noticed the devastation in Legion Plaza and worry and concern for his friends showed deep and personal on his face.

“Not a moment too soon it seems, I finally managed to convince all the major northern barbarians to attack the Hrykosian home world once that Night Raven attack took place but without that I might have failed. I just hope the Hrykos Prime is as rich in metals, cloth, jewels and potential slaves as I painted it or we are going to have a lot of very angry barbarians looking for reward and looking for it at legionworld”

Now that hopefully I have pulled some of the attacking fleet away, a lot remains in your hands chaps. Until I can find the correct amount of energy to instigate the Therod Protocol from here at the end of time I can do little more to help defend my friends. I will be in touch as soon as I am ready to start. Faraway out”

And the hologram shimmers and fades.

Faithfull
#731211 09/05/06 08:23 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
<Struggles to feet>

CRUJECKIE!

<falls into her arms>

Y-you…you kept me alive…I feel so…so rested…

<What Legion World does not know is that via a soul-link, Crujectra and Cobalt Kid are now bonded. Whordru’s spell only heightened what already existed. It is stronger than even a marriage, which Cobalt would know well. Crujectra is his mate for life now, til their dying days. She smiles at him as he comprehends this.>

<turns to Whordru>

And thank you too Whordru, though I feel I might one day regret your help. But I’ll give full thanks later to all parties…

But Whordru, I must ask you—please find LIBERTY MONKEY immediately! Faraway Lad is essential to my plans and only you can help him now. Just follow the Monkey’s suggestions…

<looks in the mirror. Face is still hideously scarred from battle with Superboy Prime>

Now its time for endings and amends. Despite what some might think, I had no part in starting this war, but I plan on helping finish it. War it is then. I’ll give as good as I get.

<grabs Crujectra and kisses her>

[telepathic link]Be strong my love, and forgive me for being so brief. I’m going to finish things. I’ll stay in contact…[/telepathic link]

Jailbait Lass, summon my couriers. I’m calling my army for help. Its time for the Triumvirate to show what war can mean.

<flies out>

#731212 09/05/06 08:26 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
TO: Rockhopper Lad, Lucien Lad, Spellbinder, Crusader, Varalent

LMBers, I’m back and I’m sending my army to wipe out the Dark Oval troops in orbit. I am aware that some of us have access to our own special forces…please join me in rallying the armies to defend Legion World\'s orbit

However, we must be sure that an ample force stays on Legion World to defeat Metternich and defend the planet-side. That is the job for the LMB—be strong down there, and good luck!

- Cobalt

<Cobalt Kid flies past the LMBers down on the streets below in his Triumvir armor, so they know its him. Although he is not helping them, he does it to show he still lives. Because despite all political intrigue, the LMB is a band of brothers and friends that sticks together. He waves to baby Matlock, Rockhopper Lad and Lass, Deddy, Quis, Maxx, Crusader, Polar Boy and the rest, giving them the thumbs up. Each one a heroic freedom fighter, among a host of others.>

Sweet Ass Sweet LMB! For Legion World!

#731213 09/05/06 08:39 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
< Spellbinder walks out into the courtyard of LMBP Plaza, feeling better than she has in ages. She calmly crosses to the main gates of the plaza, and feels a slight tingle as her flight ring allows her to cross out onto Embassy Row >

< Before her are soldiers and assault ships, but there is no fear in her now. She begins to gather her will >

[Crusader]: Mind if I join you, sis?

[Maxx the Sorcerer]: Not without me, hubby mine smile

< As one, the Psyonian trio turns to face the invaders. Joining hands, they release their will. A surge of Power bursts forth, throwing aside tanks and troops alike >

Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs
#731214 09/05/06 09:01 PM
Substitute
Substitute
<picks up Polar Boy in the mud>

C'mon lil' fella!

<fires at Dark Oval troops>

You need to get cleaned up and I need to get on the LMB's good side! Let's meet back up with Quis and the rest for the final battle! Everyone is gathering at LMBP Plaza next to the Security Office!

It doesn't look good, but suicide missions always were more fun in the autumn...

<fires again>

Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?
#731215 09/05/06 09:06 PM
Substitute
OP Offline
Substitute
Metternich: Blast it!! Give me the readings again!

Trooper: It appears Quislet's limerick and Maxx's sorcery have all but ruined our nuking equipment. The Dominion have failed and are being pushed back by Rockhopper Lad's group of SMBers. We had thought Dedman killed again, but were wrong.

Hrykosian High Commander: Well 'Magistrate', what do we do now? laugh

Metternich: 'We'?

<Metternich turns arms into giant blades and beheads the Hrykosian High Commander. He then kills the trooper.>

'We' mean nothing! All that matters is 'I'! And I will have the glory of this victory. Send in all the troops at full strength. Tell Pinaccle Command he's been relieved of duty. All marshal forces on Legion World now answer to me. I will lead them out myself if need be.

Hrykosians, Dominators, Black Sun...Ha! It means nothing. The Oval is much deadlier than they think, and I'll show them its true extent...

<Prime Soldiers and Dominators increase battle ten-fold>

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,022
Posts1,045,335
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Clovyr Crymsun Kid's Sidekick, timeless one
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Legionnaire888
Legionnaire888
Earth-Henderson,NV
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star