Roll Call
1 members (Eryk Davis Ester, Eryk Davis Ester, Eryk Davis Ester, Eryk Davis Ester, Eryk Davis Ester), 45 Murran Spies, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Legion of Super-Heroes #7 (2020) - Preview and Spoilers
by Eryk Davis Ester - 04/27/24 08:36 AM
The 2nd All Avengers Thread
by Ann Hebistand - 04/27/24 06:38 AM
So, what are you listening to?
by Ann Hebistand - 04/27/24 06:34 AM
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 04/27/24 06:32 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/27/24 02:11 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/26/24 06:56 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/26/24 06:55 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
Re: Infinite Crisis
#749329 11/07/05 09:57 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
No, Tempest - you are good, gurlfriend!

#749330 11/07/05 10:52 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Well, I'm sure he hasn't just retreated to the beginning of time to prevent our reality from ever taking place or anything...
maybe but we should have a good decade to relax.

#749331 11/07/05 10:57 PM
Active
Active
**Meow**

I smell a mouse...

**Meow**

When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.
#749332 11/08/05 02:26 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
The Time Mouse Trapper looked at his work and smiled. Turning to his harem he sang (its true, scientists have discovered mice can sing at high frequency) and three attractive female mice ran to his side.

“Sqeeek, Sqeeek …..” he laughed. He had not known of the Anti Moderators plan but had seen his opportunity once the battle started in the Hypertime bar. Moving between nanno seconds he had snatched the Anti Moderator from the bar and flung him to the far distant past, to the very creation of the universe before the anti moderator bomb had exploded. If he was careful the LMBP would think they had won and go back to their usual drinking and partying. It would leave the Anti Moderator to re create time and the universe from the very beginning.

“Squeek Squeek” went the Time mouse Trappers little wheel as he ran along happy in the knowledge that soon, once the ripples in time spread out far enough, His hated enemies the LMBP would cease to exist.

Faithfull
#749333 11/08/05 04:29 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
"There's no one here, no one left....I've finally succeeded!" Anti-Moderator laughed in glee in the Hideaway Bar at the beginning of time.

"You're wrong about that," said Vee as he appeared in a flash of multicolored light, so bright it made the Anti-Moderator flinch.

"You? Hahaha, I should be worried about you? Don't make me laugh. Do you think you can defeat me? Alone? When so many others have tried and failed?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I intend to do," Vee said quite calmly. "And when I'm done, everything at Legion World and all the LMBPers will be back to normal."

"Heheh, you really think you can destroy me? Me? Do you forget what I did to the Emerald Empress? And You think you can do anything to me?"

"No, I haven't forgotten the Empress. None of us ever will. And I'll make you pay for that as well, but first..." With a flick of his hand, and a flash of brilliant multi hued light, Vee and the Anti-Moderator flickered from view, only to apparently reappear a split second later.

"Hahahaha! You stupid fool! Is that the best you can do? You've done nothing to me, nothing at all."

"That's where you're wrong," Vee said with a tired smile on his face. "You are a master of Chaos. Whereas I on the other hand am..."

"Don't try to tell me that you are a master of Order! I would know! And if you were, I could still defeat you as I have others in the past."

"No, not a Master of Order, something else all together," Vee said. "I am a Master of the Variable. I control just how much or how little something can change, or grow, or shrink. And just now, just a moment ago, I speed up the progression of time in this place. Eons have passed in the few moments we have talked. And we're now back to the crisis point. Less than one second has passed since Faraway and the three Miners and the babies ported out of Nursery."

"But that means...!"

"Yes, your warhead is just about here," Vee said. "or to the Nursery rather, but it's all the same since the Nursery and Hypertime Bar are right next to each other. And lets's not forget, as I'm sure you know, that whatever happens in this place is irrevocable. So, say your prayers. Your time is about up."

"I have to get out of here!" Anti-Moderator cried as he tried to use every power at his disposal to save himself to no avail. Staring at me in horror he asked, "What have you done to me?"

"Nothing much," Vee smiled. "I simply slowed down the activation of your powers. They're still working but it will take at least 20 minutes before they actually take effect. Too bad you don't have 20 minutes"

"Nooo!"

"Yes. I'll leave you now to face your fate. But first, this is for the Empress!"

A green glow surrounded the Anti-Moderator, swirling around him. Moments later it dispersed. Where once the Anti-Moderator had stood there now slithered an ugly, slimey slug.

Glancing out the window, Vee said, "Missile is just about here. Goodbye."

Surrounding himself in emerald energy, Vee disappeared, just as the missile slammed into the Hypertime Bar and blew it into a billion pieces. He reappeared almost instantly on the lonely asteroid circling Star 69, rejoining the Sapphire Seeress and the Scarlett Sorceress.

"Well done, Variable One" said the lady in blue.

"The Anti-Moderator is no more," added the scarlett lady. "The Crisis is over."

"And now we must return everything to how it should be. Join with me and let the multicolored energies accomplish together what none of us could do alone."

Joining with Sapphire and Scarlett, Vee released the energy of the Emerald Eye of Ekron. As it merged with the other hues, reality shifted, resorted itself and settled back into place with a click. As the lights faded, Vee found himself alone.

"I can't believe it's finally done," Vee thought. "Here's to you Empress. May you rest in peace with the knowledge that you saved us all. We'll never forget...I'll never forget you."

"And now, it's time to go home!"

"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"
#749334 11/09/05 08:56 AM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
It's good to be home...

<looks at picture of Space Ranger and Emerald Empress>

Truth and Justice...and redemption...those are things we'll always stand for my friends...and I can't wait to one day see you again.

#749335 11/09/05 12:10 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
And so the Infinte Crisis (so aptly named) has finally come to an end. So much has happened...so much has changed...that it may take some time for everything to get back to normal on Legion World. Certainly those LMBPers most intimately or actively involved in this Crisis will need some time to recover and some will likely be forever changed. Only time will tell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,019
Posts1,044,962
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Nick Vinson
Nick Vinson
Texas
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star