Roll Call
1 members (Chaim Mattis Keller), 41 Murran Spies, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/08/24 07:13 AM
Kill This Thread LII - The End of the Deck of Cards
by thoth lad - 05/08/24 06:48 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/08/24 05:47 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/07/24 04:15 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/07/24 12:40 AM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/07/24 12:40 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/07/24 12:37 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20
Re: Heroes of other worlds?
Eryk Davis Ester #761176 01/07/13 12:07 AM
K
Leader
Leader
K
Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester
Originally Posted by Klar Ken T5477

The Krill are the humanoid, but non-terran, alien species that colonized Imsk and Orzde, the two worlds of the white dwarf Irulan’s star system. Shrinking Violet is a Krill, or Imskian. So is Atoma’s father—but that is not generally known on Dollworld.

Now, for bonus points, which other Legionnaire has (at least in one incarnation) connections to the Krill?

I don't usually participate in these quizzes, as my encylcopaedic knowledge of Legion history would make it unfair. smile But, as this is a personal challenge:

Superman and Supergirl battled two aliens who claimed to be the last of the Krill empire. (They may have been the last survivors of the Krill homeworld, or this might have been some other Krill)

They did not particularly look like Imskians, but had a more robotty vibe. They might have been wearing space-armor. They were powerful telepaths, able to mentally control Despero of Kalanor.

Imskians have never demonstrated telepathic powers.

Last edited by Klar Ken T5477; 01/07/13 12:12 AM.

“I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal.” -- Groucho Marx
Set #761180 01/07/13 06:38 AM
Trap Timer
Trap Timer
Wow! I was actually thinking Element Lad, who was a devotee of the Krill religion in Superboy's Legion, but you've managed to come up with an even cooler additional appearance of the Krill. I bow to you, sir! wink

Set #761232 01/07/13 07:18 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Klar Ken, maybe your hero can have a resistance to telepathic powers but no actual functioning telepathic powers of her own.

read the adventures of the Reboot Legion!

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001232
Eryk Davis Ester #761240 01/07/13 09:37 PM
K
Leader
Leader
K
Wow! I was actually thinking Element Lad, who was a devotee of the Krill religion in Superboy's Legion, but you've managed to come up with an even cooler additional appearance of the Krill. I bow to you, sir! wink

One peculiar cross-continuity consistency is that Element Lad's Krill religion was strictly pacifist.

The two "last surviving Krill" who battled Superman and Supergirl set up Despero against them because the supposedly did not understand violent conflict and aggression. They wanted to learn it. (By the end of the stories, they are fighting like cats and dogs, so I guess they were successful.)

“I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal.” -- Groucho Marx
Set #761248 01/08/13 12:00 AM
Deputy
Deputy
Kalvars - The Kalvars of Kalvar are also known as the "Bird-Man Bandits". They are a species of purple skinned telepathic humanoids with birdlike wings and feet.

Raptor- In the city of Galvese, lives the masked winged woman Raptor aka Kiran. An orphan from an early age, she grew up on the streets of Galvese, which was a floating city, as most on Kalvars are. Even though the city looked bright and shiny it was far from it. Growing up on the streets Raptor was often hungry and took jobs from the local crime bosses to get credits for food.

Even though she was an orphan she had made some friends along the way. One was an middle aged gentleman and his son, who was about the same age as Kiran. His name was Falvar.

When she was 17, she witnessed her first murder.But when she got there she didn't know that it would be a murder. she knew they were there to collect from Falvar for some credits he borrowed. But Falvar didn't have the credits. But this wasn't the first time he didn't have them. As they were about to rough him up, Falvar's father came out with a celvaric rifle and began to shoot up the place. The goon's all took out their mini photon blasters and blew Falvar's father away. Now with a mess to clean up they killed Falvar and erased all traces of the shooting telepathically of the people around them.

Kiran was Shaken from the experience she wanted to quit the gang. She couldn't stand there and let them do this to people. but with this gang once your in your in for life and Kiran figured if she couldn't leave them she was going to beat them and take each one down by becoming the masked vigilante Raptor.Raptor has the same powers as all Kalvarian's of flight and telepathy. But she has honed her skills to form a psychic dagger. This fusia dagger that when stabbing her targets with it, makes them shut down instantly. She also has learned many Titian telepathic skills to harness her telepathy to defend herself against almost any psychic attack, and to be undetectable amongst other psychics.

Also training herself in Kalvarian flight combat, and various weapons suck as the bow and arrow, cross bow, and the mini photon blaster she is an expert at long range shooting. Hand to hand combat is harder for her to do, as her winds are rather large and even folded in, they can be cumbersome. They do have the strength to knock out opponents without hurting her.

her work has just begun but soon she'll be ready to take down every crime boss in Galvese city.

read the adventures of the Reboot Legion!

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001232
Eryk Davis Ester #761252 01/08/13 10:20 AM
S
Set Offline OP
Long live the Legion!
OP Offline
Long live the Legion!
S
Originally Posted by Set
Woo, first post on the new boards!

In the middle of the last century, the Murran global civilization split apart in a terrifying internal war, which lasted for twelve years, before one side, desperate that they were about to lose completely and on all fronts, unleashed a bioweapon meant to only affect their enemies.

Absolutely love the Murrans, and this is a fun take on them!

Thanks! I wanted to add to the pre-existing lore without contradicting anything! I didn't want to change the Murran backstory, but I did want to open up the race for possible UP membership, and allow for at least a few of them to have somehow retained or regained the ability to manifest superhuman powers. It also occured to me that we hadn't seen any Murran girls yet...

Last edited by Set; 01/08/13 10:43 AM.

Wrapped Around Your Finger now complete in BITS!
Set #761254 01/08/13 10:35 AM
S
Set Offline OP
Long live the Legion!
OP Offline
Long live the Legion!
S
The XiLuurs of the planet Xophont are a conjoined species. The individual Xi's are smaller than a humanoid head, and vaguely resemble floating parrot-beaked fish (seen here, just above Dev-Em's shoulder), able to levitate by manipulating their own interactions with gravity, 'falling' up or down, or 'sliding' sideways in jittery sudden movements. Their intelligence is pre-sentient, at the levels of a small animal, but during their annual mating season, there is a very small percentage that their primitive minds will connect psychically, forming a whole an order of magnitude greater than the sum of their parts, and a singular consciousness and intellect roughly equivalent to that of a standard sentient humanoid. Once this happens, they never part from each other's side, and are indeed a single individual, albeit one with two physical components.

The XiLuur who has allowed others to refer to it as 'Flotsam & Jetsam,' leading to some confusion as single-bodied sentients sometimes believe that it is indeed a mated pair of individuals and not a single consciousness, has come to the Legion Academy to learn to refine it's unusual interactions with gravitational forces. Conjoined XiLuur often develop far greater skill at manipulating their own interactions with gravity to allow them to fly at angles, or even to curve in flight, skills far beyond their pre-sentient singular Xi kin, but Flotsam & Jetsam (called 'Flojo' by their classmates) can actually generate a gravitic 'tide' effect, causing all items in a spherical volume to 'fall' towards them, or away from them, depending on the nature of the 'tide.' They can cause the effect to pulse for a second, to throw things back (or forward), or maintain a 'standing wave' that continues to repel (or attact) matter around them, or even 'flatten' or 'spike' the wave, to create a two-dimensional radius effect, or even a single-target effect.

With training at the Academy, they have learned defensive and offensive uses of this unique talent, to create 'gravitic force fields' or to contain an atmospheric bubble to hold a damaged ship together and contain it's atmosphere within a ruptured hull, until such a time as the breach can be manually repaired.

Along with their classmates, Satori, the Tiger Girl, and Energy Boy, hero of Ventura, 'Flojo' hopes to be one of the great heroes of the next generation of Legionnaires!

Last edited by Set; 02/07/21 12:01 PM. Reason: Fixing broken link AGAIN!

Set #761288 01/08/13 08:44 PM
K
Leader
Leader
K
When I read these, it makes me wish that the Silver Age Superboy and the Legion of Super Heroes comics would have had a regular backup feature, "Heroes of Other Worlds".

Set #761290 01/08/13 08:52 PM
K
Leader
Leader
K
I wrote this little fanfic some time ago regarding a speculation on Krill physiology.

https://www.legionworld.net/forums/u...hrinking+talk&Search=true#Post125170

Omni #761345 01/09/13 07:05 PM
S
Set Offline OP
Long live the Legion!
OP Offline
Long live the Legion!
S
Originally Posted by Omni
Raptor has the same powers as all Kalvarian's of flight and telepathy. But she has honed her skills to form a psychic dagger. This fusia dagger that when stabbing her targets with it, makes them shut down instantly. She also has learned many Titian telepathic skills to harness her telepathy to defend herself against almost any psychic attack, and to be undetectable amongst other psychics.

I like how, on a world of telepaths, a bit of psychic defense training can make one almost 'invisible,' by shutting down a common sense used by one's foes.

Raptor feels very much like a different take on Batman. She doesn't have a rich family, but has, like young Bruce, had a parent figure taken from her by the street and has been reforged by that crucible to become a hero.

Last edited by Set; 01/09/13 07:06 PM.

Set #761350 01/09/13 08:55 PM
S
Set Offline OP
Long live the Legion!
OP Offline
Long live the Legion!
S
The New God Aquila has been locked in a centuries long struggle with her arch-nemesis, Ophiuchus, the Serpent Bearer, her Apokaliptan counterpart.

Like all of the ‘gods’ of New Genesis, Aquila has superhuman strength, toughness and endurance, and greater than human intelligence, speed and reflexes. Her Mother Box has been integrated into her physical body, and appears as technological ‘tattoos’ across her body’s surface, granting her additional powers, such as the ability to transport herself through Boom Tubes across great distances, to alter her size from that of a conventional humanoid to a towering colossus, to adapt to hostile environmental conditions, to communicate with sentient life or even machinery, to recover from even near fatal injuries, to manipulate gravity to allow herself to fly, and to take over and control or reprogram machinery less advanced than the sentient AI of the Mother Box itself.

While the denizens of the Fourth World have sworn a pact to not interfere with the affairs of the Third World (of which the United Planets is a part), and New Genesis and Apokalips proper remain ‘locked away,’ Ophiuchus has been known to attempt subtle machinations, unleashing his ‘serpents’ (ranging from destructive war-machines, to subversive AI programs, to humanoid cultists) to wreak havoc, and allowing Aquila the opportunity to interfere in return, ‘just enough to balance the scales,’ as she rationalizes it, appearing to offer local heroes cryptic warnings, or to transport them to the source of the Serpent-Bearer’s meddlings (or arrange for them to ‘miraculously’ survive an attack by her rules-flouting nemesis).

Set #761414 01/10/13 08:38 AM
K
Leader
Leader
K
The naming conventions for Apokolips and New Genesis were just bizarre. Orion is a constellation (as are Ophiuchus and Aquila); Izaya the Highfather was an old Hebrew prophet with a Norse appellation; Lightray was just descriptive; Darkseid was faux-German; Big Bear, Beautiful Dreamer, and Mark Moonrider were 60's hippie-names, as was Scott Free.

(I actually knew a kid whose parents named him Scott Free. By the time he was in High School, he was known as Steve. I also knew a couple who actually named their daughter Peach Cobbler. But there was a lot of peace, love, and psychotropic chemicals floating around.)

I have always been curious about what happened to the New Gods in the 31st century. But I have never liked anyone's take on the New Gods, if they were not Jack Kirby.

Klar Ken T5477 #761419 01/10/13 11:07 AM
S
Set Offline OP
Long live the Legion!
OP Offline
Long live the Legion!
S
The naming conventions for Apokolips and New Genesis were just bizarre.

Yeah, I gave up on making sense of it and just went with constellations.

When you've got members of the same group named Mark Moonrider, Beautiful Dreamer and Vykin the Black, it doesn't pay to try and find a consistent thread linking them. smile

New Gods are kind of 'meh' for base powers, but Mother Boxes are crazygood! I ended up not giving Aquila any additional powers, just because the integrated Mother Box already kind of pushed her over the top.

Set #761420 01/10/13 11:25 AM
Trap Timer
Trap Timer
I dunno. It actually kind of makes sense to me that the "New Gods" would draw upon various traditions of "Old Gods". Not really sure how the hippie names fit in there, though.

Speaking of New Gods in the Legion's time, though, I suppose this does lend a certain bit of credence to connecting Tyr to the New Gods, per Super Powers.

Set #761421 01/10/13 11:31 AM
S
Set Offline OP
Long live the Legion!
OP Offline
Long live the Legion!
S
The Vuldarian race spent many centuries in hiding, on many worlds, attempting to salvage their dwindling bloodline by interbreeding with diverse other species. Their ancient enemy finally gone and forgotten, they have a chance to return, but found that every attempt to recombine their genetic structure, to recreate a *pure* Vuldarian seemed to end disastrously, with the ‘purebloods’ either being targeted by death-machines left behind by the enemy, or degenerating into savage supremacists, wishing to use their powers to reshape the universe in their own image, as ‘superior beings.’

Vuldarian ‘society,’ such as it is, scattered across dozens of worlds, and with each ‘Vuldarian’ being a hybrid of some other species, with different degrees of Vuldarian DNA, has split into two faction, over the last millennia. One, vanishingly small after their failures over the last centuries, still maintains that the ‘pure’ Vuldarian race is a superior one, and that it is simply ‘not yet time’ for the true Vuldarians to be reborn and reclaim their place as the rightfully dominant species of the galaxy. The larger faction believes that there is some flaw in the original Vuldarian genome, that leads to power-madness, perhaps one seeded into them by their long-dead enemy, as a final act of revenge, preventing the Vuldarians from ever truly being reborn. And so the larger faction has chosen to abandon attempts to ‘breed true’ and reform a pure Vuldarian species, remaining content to exist as a dozen or more scattered Vuldarian hybrid races, half this and half that, using the DNA of their alien parents to keep their Vuldarian traits at a manageable level. Whatever their parent race, those with any significant percentage of Vuldarian DNA tend to be stronger and tougher than their peers, and show signs of colorful Vuldarian clan markings. Those with a ‘purer’ bloodline also have the Vuldarian formshifting talent, to cause their limbs to become weapons, from sharp blades of super-dense keratin, to actual energy weapons, drawing upon the same internal energy source that fuels their great strength and recuperative ability. Using their genetic advantages, and catering to their dynamic and forceful personalities, and dogmatic senses of right and wrong, many Vuldarian hybrids end up joining the military services or law enforcement agencies of their parent species, and thrive in such active roles.

Vanguard is the most famous Vuldarian hero of the current age, a hybrid of Slyggian heritage, appearing much like his parent species, but with a darker, almost reddish-black, coloration, and the bright red, blue and gold clan tattoos of the Vuldari decorating his chitin, and the tentacles like 'hair' of the pureblood Vuldarians hanging from his Slyggian head-crest. His is thicker bodied than most Slyggians, and has the greater than human strength and resilience that even the average Vuldarian heritage, as well as the ability to transform his four forearms into an assortment of weapons, from deadly blades or crushing bludgeons, to plasma cannons or ‘needlers’ that fire thousands of paralytic spines of diamond-hard organic carbon. His weapon-morphing abilities are more advanced than most of his kind, and he can form long flexible structures, such as chains and whips, which he can use in non-offensive ways, to grapple and secure distant objects, or chemical rockets, to propel himself into the air, or through space, or into four triangular interlocking ‘shields’ of energized chitin, able to protect him from blaster fire or an explosion. He has even been seen to launch his forearms at a distant foe, either reeling them back in after the attack, or, in one case, causing them to explode like chemical missiles, a feat which left him without forearms for the many weeks it took them to regrow!

Vanguard has a no-nonsense view of his role as protector of his Slyggian people (and Vuldarian hybrids of many other races), and rarely operates outside of the Slyggan system, save to address threats to a nearby hybrid community, the innate Slyggian appreciation for discipline synergizing well with his Vuldarian love of action, with only the occasional ‘incident’ arising from his bull-headedness and tendency to ‘shoot first, ask questions… never.’

Set #761484 01/11/13 01:31 AM
K
Leader
Leader
K
Were there ever any Vuldarians other than Guy Gardner? And did Vuldar ever exist anywhere but in the short-lived Universe-where-Guy-was-never-a-Green-Lantern?

There were some short-lived Teen Titans who were half-alien companions of the de-aged Ray (Teen Atom) Palmer, but I can't recall what their alien half was.

I always liked Salaak, just because he was so hey-you-kids-get-offa-my-lawn. It would be interesting if it was not just his personality, but a trait of his species.

Klar Ken T5477 #761486 01/11/13 01:43 AM
S
Set Offline OP
Long live the Legion!
OP Offline
Long live the Legion!
S
Were there ever any Vuldarians other than Guy Gardner? And did Vuldar ever exist anywhere but in the short-lived Universe-where-Guy-was-never-a-Green-Lantern?

He had an enemy called The Dementor, but other than that, no, and I'm pretty sure that DC strongly intended to never ever use the Vuldarians again, wanting to forget the entire affair as quickly as possible.

So, of course, I totally used them. smile

I suspect they, even pre nuDCU, wanted us to forget the Bloodline Parasites ever existed, too. I'm less inclined to dredge them up, 'though. Some things better left forgotten are indeed, better left forgotten. smile

There were some short-lived Teen Titans who were half-alien companions of the de-aged Ray (Teen Atom) Palmer, but I can't recall what their alien half was.

Risk, Hot Spot, Prysm and Argent, who were all half H'san Natall. As the H'San Natall had a base on Titan, I totally use them as the source of the first colony established on Titan by the telepaths leaving Earth.

I always liked Salaak, just because he was so hey-you-kids-get-offa-my-lawn. It would be interesting if it was not just his personality, but a trait of his species.

Yeah, I totally ran with that, since Salaak was the only Slyggian 'voice' I had to work with, making Slyggians generally stuffy curmudgeonly traditionalist law & order sorts. smile

Set #761493 01/11/13 08:59 AM
K
Leader
Leader
K
[Linked Image]

On the hidden, unnamed world orbiting the star Fomalhaut (a world which they call, in their own language, mmmROARg) there lived a perfectly ordinary, completely normal, weird, furry bouncing thing. It enjoyed bouncing with the herd, and grazing with the herd, and howling strange, mournful songs with the herd at the two moons over high in the sky.

Then, one day, terror struck. A gang of space-pirates arrived, intent on capturing the weird furry bouncing things for sale to unscrupulous zoos catering to exotic species. For a time, the perfectly normal weird furry bouncing thing (whose name, in its own language, was mmROARck, or “It”) managed to escape capture. But by the end of the day, It, too, was caught in one of the space-pirates’ electrified nets.

Then something strange happened. It was no longer perfectly normal. Somehow, with all the stress and shock, It had activated—something—and discovered It suddenly had the power to teleport itself one full body-diameter in any direction.

Easily freeing itself from the space-pirates’ electrified net, it set about freeing the other weird, furry bouncing things. Unable to be held captive, effortlessly avoiding blasts from the space-pirates’ ray-guns, It led its companions to the space-pirates’ space-ark. Crushing the hull with their super-bouncing, and breaking it open with their gargantuan teeth and powerful jaws, the weird, furry bouncing things freed all of the captive stolen animals—earthquake-beasts, mist-beasts, mirror-beasts, maws, and many others.

Acclaimed as a hero, his people gave It a new name: Dodgeball!
(In their language, mmnROARbd.)

Last edited by Klar Ken T5477; 01/11/13 09:13 AM.

Klar Ken T5477 #761497 01/11/13 10:06 AM
R
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
R
BouncingBoya I proclaim Dodgeball the character find of 2013! BouncingBoya

Set #761535 01/11/13 10:10 PM
S
Set Offline OP
Long live the Legion!
OP Offline
Long live the Legion!
S
Meera Jehz is a member of the Ashotri tribe of the eastern islands of Preztor, who have embraced a nomadic tribal existence, free from what they consider the temptations of technology and the dehumanizing and unnatural effects of galactic civilization. Like most members of her society, she has undergone extensive ritual scarification and tattooing along the left side of her body, as the Ashotri believe that the demons of Taboo Island are bound by the power of the sun, and that, when the sun sets, for a split second, they are free to attempt to possess the inhabitants of the nearby eastern islands. By transforming their left halves into grotesque demonic appearances, they believe that by turning so that their ‘demon’ selves are facing the setting sun, they can fool the demons into passing them by.

Meera discovered both the truth and the flaws in her people’s beliefs, the hard way, when she was indeed possessed by a demon who had escaped from Taboo Island, but her strength of will proved capable of resisting the demon, and she was bound in a choker of gold, to further weaken the creature, trapping it within her scarified flesh. Now, as Firewalker, Meera serves her people as a mighty warrior, drawing upon the power of the demonic spirit trapped within her body. Her left half is now swollen and even more disfigured and monstrous than her most heavily scarified peers, the demon’s presence having warped her left arm into a mighty taloned arm, and her left eye into a burning reptilian eye capable of striking fear into the heart of any who behold it. With the superhuman strength and resilience, immunity to fire, and the ability to strike terror into those before her with her glowing green eye, as well as to recognize other demons on sight, derived from the demon Zeylakur of the Fearsome Flame, she is a great defender of her tribal people.

razsolo #761615 01/13/13 09:51 AM
K
Leader
Leader
K
Originally Posted by razsolo
BouncingBoya I proclaim Dodgeball the character find of 2013! BouncingBoya

The year is young, razsolo, the year is young. And there are many members yet to have their say.

I don't think I am going to win any awards with this next post, however.

Set #761616 01/13/13 09:54 AM
K
Leader
Leader
K
Punworld is a planet found neither in the United Planets, nor within the extended DC Universe generally. However, it does have intersections with other worlds throughout literature, such as Xanth, Wonderland, the Land of Rhyme and Reason (on the other side of the Phantom Tollbooth) and just about anything ever written by Roald Dahl.

Worlds, of course, generate heroes, and these heroes have gathered together in the Just Us Society of Punworld. Be warned: many of them are very, very old.

The Huge Manatee
(of whom, when people meet him, it is remarked, “Oh, The Huge Manatee”)

Sam and Janet Evening,
(noir private detectives, who may have met the Phantom Stranger)

The Blind Carpenter
(“I see,” he said, as he picked up his hammer and saw)

The Inn Spectre
(famous ghostly investigator of bed-and-breakfast crime.)

The Happy Medium
(a cheerful occultress)

Ronald Ray-Gun
(Famed right-handed space cowboy)

Sarah Palindrome
(A Zatanna-like sorceress: anything she says, which reads the same both forwards and backwards, happens. e.g. “Racecar!” or “A Toyota!” to summon transportation)

The Wandering Minstrel Eye
(Cousin of the Eye of Ekron, which projects music rather than energy-blasts)

That is more than a half-dozen. I will spare you more. For now.

“The man who would make a pun would pick a pocket” – Lewis Carrol laugh

Set #761624 01/13/13 12:57 PM
S
Set Offline OP
Long live the Legion!
OP Offline
Long live the Legion!
S
I'm going to regret this, but I don't get Sam and Janet Evening or Ronald Ray-Gun...

Sarah Palindrome, on the other hand, is super-clever, and I've always been a fan of the Huge Manatee. The Inn Spectre is groan-worthy, which, for a pun, is probably a 'win.'

Puns. The lowest form of humor.

Well, no, fart jokes are the lowest form of humor, but puns are right down there...

Set #761637 01/13/13 06:53 PM
K
Leader
Leader
K
I am so sorry.

Just say them out loud.

Ronald Ray-Gun is based on the 40th president of the United States.

As the Happy Medium predicted:
Sam and Janet Evening, you may meet a stranger
You may see a stranger across a crowded room

Klar Ken T5477 #761638 01/13/13 06:58 PM
S
Set Offline OP
Long live the Legion!
OP Offline
Long live the Legion!
S
Just say them out loud.

Ah! Now I get them!

Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,021
Posts1,045,202
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP