Roll Call
0 members (), 31 Murran Spies, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
by Nightcrawler - 05/17/24 04:29 PM
Kill This Thread LIII - There's a Joker in Here!
by Ann Hebistand - 05/17/24 03:40 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/17/24 02:51 PM
Legion Trivia 6
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/17/24 01:47 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/17/24 08:20 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/17/24 06:19 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/17/24 06:19 AM
Happy birthday, stile86!
by razsolo - 05/17/24 05:44 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
Re: Bat-Villain Idol
Emily Sivana #872735 10/17/15 11:12 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Dr Death was the first super-villain Batman ever fought and the first villain he fought more than once.

He didn't appear during Grant Morrison's run but you've just reminded me of someone who did:

Lord Death Man

Emily Sivana #872844 10/18/15 06:58 AM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
Freeze wore the Super Powers suit for a little while, most notably when the Joker killed him in the second Robin Mini-series(he got better), so it's in continuity.

While Prometheus was designed as an Anti-Batman, I'd still peg him as more of a JLA villain. Unless of course you're trying to lure Sarcasm Kid into the tournament, then by all means add him wink .

Owlman's a tough one, not only because of all his variations, but because he's mostly in JLA stories, unless you mean the Roy Rayomd one, who wasn't a villain per se.

I had Sterling Silversmith in mind, but had no idea he appeared more than once.

Emily Sivana #872845 10/18/15 07:25 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Original flavour Owlman and Prometheus were definitely more JLA villains, though I guess you could say they were Batman villains too since they seemed to go up against him more often than not in those stories (being sort of anti-Batmen).

But I'm fine with leaving them out. I just sort of threw them in there in case they'd popped up in Batman stories since I stopped reading them.

Emily Sivana #873017 10/19/15 05:37 PM
Legionnaire!
OP Offline
Legionnaire!
I'll add Bronze Age Miser Freeze and Lord Death Man to the list. If there are any other missing villains, please let me know by next Monday.

Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb
Emily Sivana #873419 10/24/15 08:53 AM
Legionnaire!
OP Offline
Legionnaire!
Friendly Reminder: The game starts on 10/26/2015. Please submit any suggestions for the list before 10/26/2015 at 7:00 P.M Central Time.

These rules have been adapted from the Rules for Justice League Idol per the permission of Invisible Brainiac.

Official Bat-Villain Idol Rules

The concept of an Idol game is that players get to vote for their favorite characters, instead of voting for the characters they most want off the list. This is based on overall popularity, and has nothing to do with stats.

Players have to rank their faves. The higher the rank, the more points a character gets. So your rank 1 might get 10 points, but rank 2 only gets 8, and so on.

Arkham Asylum Rules

1) Each round will last about 48 hours. I will try to end each round at the same time, but this won't always be possible because of other circumstances. I will push dates when there is a major holiday coming up.
2) I'll vote at the start of every round to minimize bias on my part.
3) I don't actively encourage editing of votes; it's a smart tactic but may be unfair for those who don't get to log on as often. However, I won't disallow them either. I'll only tally votes at the end of each round (to make it easier on myself!). I'll post on this thread the minute I start tallying to alert everyone; votes that come in after that will be ignored.
4) In case of errors in the results, I'll post a correction immediately. If anyone's vote was affected by the error, that poster will be notified by PM immediately. If the poster cannot correct his/her votes before the end of the round, he/she will get a makeup point next round - a +15 bonus. This only applies to instances where I made the error, and not where the poster made an error.
5) Points will be given based on your ranking. The higher you rank a character on your list, the more points that character will get (e.g. Rank 1 gets 10 points, Rank 2 gets 9 points...) Point distributions will change per round.
6) Exception to the above will be the first 1-2 rounds of the game, which trim the list down considerably. Each vote will count as one point, and characters below a certain point threshold get eliminated.

7) Because several characters have multiple versions,please specify which character you are voting for.

Please define characters by Ages if there is more than one known version.

Guide to the Bat-Ages
Golden Age- Any character created in between 1939 and 1956. 1939 being the year that Batman debuted, and 1956 being the year Barry Allen was introduced to reader. As many of the stories take place before the introduction of censorship in comics, many of the villains were more violent than in later ages.
Silver Age- Any character created in between 1956 and 1970. This era is defined by the influence of the "Batman" TV show which aired in the 1960s. Villains were a bit more relaxed in their antics, and significantly less violent than their Golden Age counterparts. Original villains during this era usually centered around a gimmick, such as Ancient Egypt.
Bronze Age-Any character created in between 1970 and 1996. 1970 was the year artist Neal Adams started illustrating the comic books, and editors encouraged a more realistic approach to Batman stories. Villains became increasingly more threatening and violent as outside censorship, known as the Comics Code, was loosened and finally left off of the comics altogether.
Pre-52 - Any character created in between 1996 and 2010(?). In 1996, Grant Morrison started writing books such as The Flash and Justice League with a more relaxed tone than the Bronze Age. This era ended when DC hard rebooted their entire comic book line in 2010.
Modern- The most current version of the character that has been published. This may overlap with Bronze Age/Pre-52, so only use the above descriptors if there are significant differences between those versions and the Modern one.

This pre-game round is to allow us to finalize the list of characters for the game. For obvious reasons, once we get past the first couple of rounds we can't just add characters to the list smile If you have any characters/realities you want to add, post here. Because the first rounds usually see massive eliminations, I'll be lenient in allowing characters to be added.

The only criterion is the character has to be considered a Bat-Villain. Villains that immigrated from other heroe's pantheons are welcome if they are currently most known as a Bat-Villain. Villains that primarily appeared as antagonists against Batman as his role as a Justice League member are considered Justice League Villains. Besides, we have to save something for future Idols.

Important Remaining Questions

1) Someone suggested Egghead, but I thought he only appeared in the TV Show. Did he appear in the comics? If not, should we include film/tv/video game versions of the characters?

2) I feel like I'm missing some characters from the Bronze Age (ones associated with Ras Al Ghul). Are any significant characters missing? [color:#6600CC][/color]

Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb
Emily Sivana #873524 10/24/15 09:18 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Looks wonderful, Emily. I'm not very knowledgeable on Bat-villains so I can't think of any to add.

Emily Sivana #873543 10/25/15 07:05 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Originally Posted by Emily Sivana

Important Remaining Questions

1) Someone suggested Egghead, but I thought he only appeared in the TV Show. Did he appear in the comics? If not, should we include film/tv/video game versions of the characters?

2) I feel like I'm missing some characters from the Bronze Age (ones associated with Ras Al Ghul). Are any significant characters missing? [color:#6600CC][/color]

I hope you don't mind, Emily, but I've taken the liberty of alphabetising the list. I was finding it a nightmare to search through for missing characters in the order it was in before.

I've added it to the bottom of this post.

Some comments/questions re: the list and characters:

* I just Googled Egghead and other than some cameo non-continuity appearances, he seems to have just been a TV show character, so no problems with leaving him off

* I notice you didn't add Henri Ducard. Did you maybe think he was just in Batman Begins? He was a comic book character before that. I've added him to the list but feel free to take him off if there was another reason you didn't add him.

* I've also added Dr. Death who is a separate character from Lord Death Man and an important villain in Batman's history. If there was a reason you didn't want him on there though then feel free to remove him.

* Is there a difference between Bane (Pre-New 52) and Bane (Modern Age)? I haven't bought a Batman comic since Morrison left but Bane seemed like one of the more consistent villains to me.

* I notice Music Meister is on the list. Did he appear anywhere other than that one musical episode of the Batman: Brave and Bold cartoon?

* Here are some more missing characters (which I'll leave it up to you to decide whether to add or not): King Tut (another TV show villain but this one did make the transition to comics), Court of Owls, Flamingo (Morrison era villain), Lady Shiva, Brutale (maybe more of a Nightwing villain), Lady Vic (maybe more of a Nightwing villain), James Gordon Jr., Trigger Twins, Dr. Tzin-Tzin, Calculator.

The List:

Abattoir
Amygdala
Anarky
Bane (Modern Age)
Bane (Pre-New 52)
Black Mask
Black Spider I
Black Spider II
Blockbuster I
Blockbuster II
Calendar Man (Modern Age)
Calendar Man (Silver Age)
Captain Stingaree
Carmine Falcone
Catman (Pre-New 52)
Catman (Silver Age)
Catwoman (Golden Age)
Catwoman (Modern Age)
Catwoman (Silver Age)
Cavalier
Charaxes
Clayface I (Karlo) (Golden Age)
Clayface I (Karlo) (Modern Age)
Clayface II (Hagen) (Silver Age)
Clayface III (Payne) (Bronze Age)
Clayface IV (Fuller) (Modern Age)
Cluemaster
Condiment King
Copperhead
Cornelius Stirk
Crazy Quilt
Crime Doctor
David Cain
Deadshot
Dr. Death
Dr. Double X
Dr. Hurt
Dr. Phosphorous
Electrocutioner I
Electrocutioner II
Electrocutioner III
Eraser
False Face
Film Freak
Firebug
Firefly
Fox (Terrible Trio)
Harley Quinn
Henri Ducard
Holiday
Hugo Strange
Hush
Joe Chill
Joker (Modern Age)
Joker (Silver Age)
KGBeast
Killer Croc (Bronze Age)
Killer Croc (Modern Age)
Killer Moth
King Snake
Kite-Man
Lew Moxon
Lord Death Man
Mad-Hatter
Mad-Hatter(Imposter)
Magpie
Man-Bat
Maxie Zeus
Mister Freeze (Bronze Age)
Mister Freeze (Modern Age)
Mister Freeze (Silver Age)
Monk
Mr. Zsasz
Music Meister
Nightslayer
NKVDemon
Nocturna
Orca
Outsider
Penguin (Modern Age)
Poison Ivy (Modern Age)
Poison Ivy (Silver Age)
Polka-Dot Man
Professor Milo
Professor Pyg
Prometheus
Queen of Hearts
Ra's Al-Ghul
Ratcatcher
Reaper
Red Hood (Modern Age)
Red Hood (Silver Age)
Riddler (Modern Age)
Riddler (Silver Age)
Rupert Thorne
Sal Maroni
Scarecrow
Shark (Terrible Trio)
Signalman
Spellbinder I
Spellbinder II
Spook
Sterling Silversmith
Talia Al Ghul
Tally Man I
Tally Man II
Ten-Eyed Man
The Penguin (Silver Age)
Tony Zucco
Tweedledee
Tweedledum (Dumfree)
Tweedledum II (Dumpson)
Two-Face (Golden Age)
Two-Face (Modern Age)
Ubu
Ventriloquist I (Arnold)
Ventriloquist II (Peyton)
Vulture (Terrible Trio)
Werewolf
Wrath

Emily Sivana #873546 10/25/15 07:52 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
In the Legion, Titans and JLA Idol games, we included toon versions of the characters. Although, I think toon versions of villains will be less developed than heroes.

Emily Sivana #873550 10/25/15 08:07 AM
Legionnaire!
OP Offline
Legionnaire!
1) Flamingo (Morrison era villain)- I need to know how many appearances he had. I never heard of him.

2) Lady Shiva, Dr.Tzin-Tzin, Trigger Twins- Will add to the final list tomorrow

3) Calculator- I assume not the most current version, who was more of a General DCU villain. Was the previous version Silver or Bronze Age?

4) Music Meister- I just assumed he was from a Silver Age story. I'll remove him from the final list.

5) Bane- I assume that Bane changed because of the popularity of the last Batman movie. If this is not the case, I will remove the Age listings and one of the duplicates.

On Media Versions: I could include TV/Movie characters and versions, but I have to know if there is significant overlap between these categories:

1) "Batman" 1960s TV Show and "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"- Do most Silver Age versions overlap with their TV counterparts?
2) "Batman" 1990s franchise- Do most Bronze Age versions overlap with the movie's versions?
3) "Batman Begins"- Do most Modern versions overlap with the movie's versions?

Thank you all for your help.

Last edited by Emily Sivana; 10/25/15 08:10 AM. Reason: response to IB's post

Emily Sivana #873646 10/25/15 10:55 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Not sure how many appearances Flamingo made after Morrison left (if any) but I think he made at least a couple during his run.

Calculator was very much a Batman villain in the Bronze Age. I think it's only since Identity Crisis that he's been more of a DCU villain.

I'm happy to leave the cartoon/TV show/movie versions out. There have been so many! It would just clog up the list.

I would remove the Bane differential. He really hasn't changed all that significantly (if you don't count his dumbing down a bit) since he was introduced.

Emily Sivana #873652 10/25/15 10:58 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Just remembered Quakemaster as well. I think he was a Batman villain.

Emily Sivana #873755 10/25/15 09:54 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
This list is so awesome. I miss the good old days where the likes of Maxie Zeus or Calendar Man were the big bads

Emily Sivana #873894 10/26/15 06:17 PM
Legionnaire!
OP Offline
Legionnaire!
As is the norm, please vote using a 1 or 0 for this first round.

The List:

Abattoir
Amygdala
Anarky
Bane
Black Mask
Black Spider I
Black Spider II
Blockbuster I
Blockbuster II
Captain Stingaree
Carmine Falcone
Catman (Pre-New 52)
Catman (Silver Age)
Catwoman (Golden Age)
Catwoman (Modern Age)
Catwoman (Silver Age)
Cavalier
Charaxes
Cluemaster
Condiment King
Copperhead
Cornelius Stirk
Crazy Quilt
Crime Doctor
David Cain
Deadshot
Dr. Death
Dr. Double X
Dr. Hurt
Dr. Tzin-Tzin
Dr. Phosphorous
Electrocutioner I
Electrocutioner II
Electrocutioner III
Eraser
False Face
Film Freak
Firebug
Firefly
Fox (Terrible Trio)
Harley Quinn
Henri Ducard
Holiday
Hugo Strange
Hush
Joe Chill
Joker (Modern Age)
Joker (Silver Age)
KGBeast
Killer Croc (Bronze Age)
Killer Croc (Modern Age)
Killer Moth
King Snake
Kite-Man
Lew Moxon
Lady Shiva
Lord Death Man
Mad-Hatter
Mad-Hatter(Imposter)
Magpie
Man-Bat
Maxie Zeus
Monk
Mr. Zsasz
Nightslayer
NKVDemon
Nocturna
Orca
Outsider
Penguin (Modern Age)
Poison Ivy (Modern Age)
Poison Ivy (Silver Age)
Polka-Dot Man
Professor Milo
Professor Pyg
Prometheus
Quakemaster
Queen of Hearts
Ra's Al-Ghul
Ratcatcher
Reaper
Red Hood (Modern Age)
Red Hood (Silver Age)
Riddler (Modern Age)
Riddler (Silver Age)
Rupert Thorne
Sal Maroni
Scarecrow
Shark (Terrible Trio)
Signalman
Spellbinder I
Spellbinder II
Spook
Sterling Silversmith
Talia Al Ghul
Tally Man I
Tally Man II
Ten-Eyed Man
The Penguin (Silver Age)
Tony Zucco
Trigger Twins
Tweedledee
Tweedledum (Dumfree)
Tweedledum II (Dumpson)
Two-Face (Golden Age)
Two-Face (Modern Age)
Ubu
Ventriloquist I (Arnold)
Vulture (Terrible Trio)
Werewolf
Wrath

Emily Sivana #873895 10/26/15 06:31 PM
Legionnaire!
OP Offline
Legionnaire!
Abattoir-0
Amygdala-1
Anarky-1
Bane-1
Black Mask-1
Black Spider I-0
Black Spider II-0
Blockbuster I-0
Blockbuster II-1
Calendar Man (Modern Age)-1
Calendar Man (Silver Age)-0
Captain Stingaree-0
Carmine Falcone-1
Catman (Pre-New 52)-1
Catman (Silver Age)-0
Catwoman (Golden Age)-1
Catwoman (Modern Age)-1
Catwoman (Silver Age)-0
Cavalier-0
Charaxes-0
Clayface I (Karlo) (Golden Age)-1
Clayface I (Karlo) (Modern Age)-1
Clayface II (Hagen) (Silver Age)-0
Clayface III (Payne) (Bronze Age)-0
Clayface IV (Fuller) (Modern Age)-0
Cluemaster-0
Condiment King-1
Copperhead-0
Cornelius Stirk-0
Crazy Quilt-0
Crime Doctor-1
David Cain-0
Deadshot- 1
Dr. Death- 0
Dr. Double X- 0
Dr. Hurt- 0
Dr. Tzin-Tzin- 0
Dr. Phosphorous- 1
Electrocutioner I- 0
Electrocutioner II-0
Electrocutioner III- 0
Eraser-1
False Face-0
Film Freak-2
Firebug-1
Firefly-1
Fox (Terrible Trio)-0
Harley Quinn-1
Henri Ducard-0
Holiday-1
Hugo Strange-1
Hush-0
Joe Chill-1
Joker (Modern Age)-1
Joker (Silver Age)-1
KGBeast-0
Killer Croc (Bronze Age)-0
Killer Croc (Modern Age)-1
Killer Moth-0
King Snake-0
Kite-Man-0
Lew Moxon-0
Lady Shiva-1
Lord Death Man-1
Mad-Hatter- 1
Mad-Hatter(Imposter)- 0
Magpie-0
Man-Bat-1
Maxie Zeus-0
Mister Freeze (Bronze Age)-1
Mister Freeze (Modern Age)-1
Mister Freeze (Silver Age)-1
Monk-1
Mr. Zsasz-0
Nightslayer-0
NKVDemon-0
Nocturna-1
Orca-1
Outsider-0
Penguin (Modern Age)-1
Poison Ivy (Modern Age)-1
Poison Ivy (Silver Age)-1
Polka-Dot Man-0
Professor Milo-0
Professor Pyg-0
Prometheus-0
Quakemaster-0
Queen of Hearts-1
Ra's Al-Ghul-1
Ratcatcher-0
Reaper-0
Red Hood (Modern Age)-0
Red Hood (Silver Age)-1
Riddler (Modern Age)- 1
Riddler (Silver Age)-1
Rupert Thorne-0
Sal Maroni-1
Scarecrow-1
Shark (Terrible Trio)-1
Signalman-0
Spellbinder I-1
Spellbinder II-1
Spook-0
Sterling Silversmith-0
Talia Al Ghul-1
Tally Man I-0
Tally Man II-0
Ten-Eyed Man-0
The Penguin (Silver Age)-1
Tony Zucco
Trigger Twins-0
Tweedledee-1
Tweedledum (Dumfree)-1
Tweedledum II (Dumpson)-0
Two-Face (Golden Age)-1
Two-Face (Modern Age)-1
Ubu-0
Ventriloquist I (Arnold)-1
Ventriloquist II (Peyton)-0
Vulture (Terrible Trio)-0
Werewolf-0
Wrath-0

Emily Sivana #873928 10/26/15 10:20 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
1 point for the following, 0 points for everyone else.

Have to admit I don'[t know most of these characters!

Anarky
Bane
Black Mask
Captain Stingaree
Catman (Pre-New 52)
Catwoman (Golden Age)
Catwoman (Modern Age)
Catwoman (Silver Age)
Cavalier
Cluemaster
Copperhead
Deadshot
Dr. Phosphorous
Harley Quinn
Holiday
Hugo Strange
Hush
Joe Chill
Joker (Modern Age)
Joker (Silver Age)
KGBeast
Killer Croc (Bronze Age)
Killer Croc (Modern Age)
King Snake
Lady Shiva
Mad-Hatter
Magpie
Man-Bat
Nocturna
Penguin (Modern Age)
Poison Ivy (Modern Age)
Poison Ivy (Silver Age)
Queen of Hearts
Riddler (Modern Age)
Riddler (Silver Age)
Scarecrow
Signalman
Spellbinder I
Spellbinder II
Talia Al Ghul
The Penguin (Silver Age)
Trigger Twins
Tweedledee
Tweedledum (Dumfree)
Tweedledum II (Dumpson)
Two-Face (Golden Age)
Two-Face (Modern Age)
Ubu
Ventriloquist I (Arnold)

Emily Sivana #873954 10/27/15 06:38 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Just a heads up about something I'm sure everyone has already noticed - I forgot to remove "The" from Penguin (Silver Age) so versions of him can be found under both 'P' and 'T'.

1 point for all of these characters. (0 points for all the rest):

Anarky
Black Mask
Black Spider I
Blockbuster I
Captain Stingaree
Catman (Silver Age)
Catwoman (Silver Age)
Cavalier
Cluemaster
Copperhead
Crazy Quilt
Crime Doctor
Dr. Death
Dr. Double X
Dr. Tzin-Tzin
Dr. Phosphorous
Electrocutioner I
Electrocutioner II
Electrocutioner III
Film Freak
Firebug
Firefly
Fox (Terrible Trio)
Joe Chill
KGBeast
Killer Croc (Bronze Age)
Killer Moth
King Snake
Kite-Man
Lord Death Man
Mad-Hatter
Mad-Hatter(Impostor)
Magpie
Man-Bat
Maxie Zeus
Monk
Nightslayer
NKVDemon
Nocturna
Orca
Outsider
Poison Ivy (Silver Age)
Polka-Dot Man
Quakemaster
Queen of Hearts
Ratcatcher
Riddler (Silver Age)
Scarecrow
Shark (Terrible Trio)
Signalman
Spellbinder I
Spook
Sterling Silversmith
Ten-Eyed Man
The Penguin (Silver Age)
Tony Zucco
Trigger Twins
Tweedledee
Tweedledum (Dumfree)
Tweedledum II (Dumpson)
Ubu
Ventriloquist I (Arnold)
Vulture (Terrible Trio)
Werewolf
Wrath

Emily Sivana #873955 10/27/15 06:50 AM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
Abattoir - 1
Amygdala - 0
Anarky -1
Bane - 1
Black Mask -1
Black Spider I -1
Black Spider II -0
Blockbuster I - 1
Blockbuster II - 0
Calendar Man (Modern Age) -1
Calendar Man (Silver Age) -1
Captain Stingaree -0
Carmine Falcone - 1
Catman (Pre-New 52) - 1
Catman (Silver Age) - 1
Catwoman (Golden Age) -1
Catwoman (Modern Age) -1
Catwoman (Silver Age) -1
Cavalier -1
Charaxes -0
Clayface I (Karlo) (Golden Age) -1
Clayface I (Karlo) (Modern Age) -1
Clayface II (Hagen) (Silver Age) -1
Clayface III (Payne) (Bronze Age) -1
Clayface IV (Fuller) (Modern Age) -1
Cluemaster -1
Condiment King -0
Copperhead -1
Cornelius Stirk -1
Crazy Quilt -1
Crime Doctor -1
David Cain -1
Deadshot -1
Dr. Death -1
Dr. Double X -1
Dr. Hurt -1
Dr. Tzin-Tzin -1
Dr. Phosphorous -1
Electrocutioner I -1
Electrocutioner II -0
Electrocutioner III -0
Eraser -0
False Face -0
Film Freak -0
Firebug -0
Firefly -1
Fox (Terrible Trio) -1
Harley Quinn -1
Henri Ducard -1
Holiday -1
Hugo Strange -1
Hush -0
Joe Chill -1
Joker (Modern Age)-1
Joker (Silver Age) -1
KGBeast -1
Killer Croc (Bronze Age) -1
Killer Croc (Modern Age) -1
Killer Moth -1
King Snake -1
Kite-Man -1
Lew Moxon -1
Lady Shiva -1
Lord Death Man -1
Mad-Hatter -1
Mad-Hatter(Imposter) -1
Magpie -1
Man-Bat -1
Maxie Zeus -1
Mister Freeze (Bronze Age) -1
Mister Freeze (Modern Age) -1
Mister Freeze (Silver Age) -1
Monk -1
Mr. Zsasz -1
Nightslayer -1
NKVDemon -0
Nocturna -1
Orca -0
Outsider -1
Penguin (Modern Age) -1
Poison Ivy (Modern Age) -1
Poison Ivy (Silver Age) -1
Polka-Dot Man -0
Professor Milo -0
Professor Pyg -1
Prometheus -0
Quakemaster -0
Queen of Hearts -1
Ra's Al-Ghul -1
Ratcatcher -1
Reaper -1
Red Hood (Modern Age) -1
Red Hood (Silver Age) -1
Riddler (Modern Age) -1
Riddler (Silver Age) -1
Rupert Thorne -1
Sal Maroni -1
Scarecrow -1
Shark (Terrible Trio) -1
Signalman -0
Spellbinder I -0
Spellbinder II -0
Spook -1
Sterling Silversmith -1
Talia Al Ghul -0
Tally Man I -0
Tally Man II -0
Ten-Eyed Man -0
The Penguin (Silver Age) -1
Tony Zucco -1
Trigger Twins -0
Tweedledee -1
Tweedledum (Dumfree) -1
Tweedledum II (Dumpson) -0
Two-Face (Golden Age) -1
Two-Face (Modern Age) -1
Ubu -1
Ventriloquist I (Arnold) -1
Ventriloquist II (Peyton) -0
Vulture (Terrible Trio) -1
Werewolf -0
Wrath -1

Emily Sivana #873964 10/27/15 07:51 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Is there a limit to how many 1's I can have?

Emily Sivana #873986 10/27/15 09:22 AM
Tempus Fugitive
Online Confused
Tempus Fugitive
Thanks for all the effort in setting this one up:-

Ones for the following. Zero for the rest.

Black Mask
Black Spider I
Blockbuster I
Catman (Pre-New 52)
Catman (Silver Age)
Catwoman (Golden Age)
Catwoman (Modern Age)
Catwoman (Silver Age)
Cavalier
Charaxes
Cluemaster
Copperhead
Crazy Quilt
Crime Doctor
Deadshot
Dr. Death
Dr. Double X
Dr. Tzin-Tzin
Dr. Phosphorous
Electrocutioner I
Fox (Terrible Trio)
Hugo Strange
Joe Chill
Joker (Modern Age)
Joker (Silver Age)
KGBeast
Killer Croc (Bronze Age)
Killer Moth
Mad-Hatter
Magpie
Man-Bat
Maxie Zeus
Nightslayer
Nocturna
Outsider
Poison Ivy (Silver Age)
Professor Pyg
Quakemaster
Ra's Al-Ghul
Ratcatcher
Red Hood (Silver Age)
Riddler (Silver Age)
Scarecrow
Shark (Terrible Trio)
Signalman
Spellbinder I
Spook
Sterling Silversmith
Talia Al Ghul
Ten-Eyed Man
The Penguin (Silver Age)
Tony Zucco
Trigger Twins
Tweedledee
Tweedledum (Dumfree)
Two-Face (Golden Age)
Two-Face (Modern Age)
Ventriloquist I (Arnold)
Vulture (Terrible Trio)
Werewolf
Wrath

EDIT: Removed Calendar Man (Modern Age) - I've no idea who he is. I must have been thinking abut The Calculator for a moment.

Last edited by thoth lad; 10/27/15 02:52 PM.

"...not having to believe in a thing to be interested in it and not having to explain a thing to appreciate the wonder of it."
Emily Sivana #874029 10/27/15 11:06 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
1 for these, 0 for the rest

Anarky
Black Mask
Black Spider I
Captain Stingaree
Catman (Pre-New 52)
Catwoman (Golden Age)
Catwoman (Modern Age)
Cavalier
Condiment King
Copperhead
Crazy Quilt
Crime Doctor
Deadshot
Dr. Double X
Dr. Phosphorous
Firefly
Fox (Terrible Trio)
Harley Quinn
Henri Ducard
Hugo Strange
Joe Chill
Joker (Modern Age)
Joker (Silver Age)
Killer Moth
King Snake
Kite-Man
Lady Shiva
Lord Death Man
Mad-Hatter
Man-Bat
Maxie Zeus
Mr. Zsasz
NKVDemon
Nocturna
Outsider
Poison Ivy (Silver Age)
Prometheus
Ra's Al-Ghul
Reaper
Red Hood (Modern Age)
Riddler (Silver Age)
Scarecrow
Shark (Terrible Trio)
Signalman
Spellbinder II
Talia Al Ghul
Tally Man II
Ten-Eyed Man
Two-Face (Modern Age)
Ubu
Ventriloquist I (Arnold)
Vulture (Terrible Trio)
Wrath

Emily Sivana #874032 10/27/15 11:28 AM
strange but not a stranger
strange but not a stranger
1 for the following

Bane
Black Spider I
Black Spider II
Blockbuster I
Blockbuster II
Catman (Pre-New 52)
Catwoman (Golden Age)
Catwoman (Modern Age)
Catwoman (Silver Age)
Cluemaster
Copperhead
Crazy Quilt
Crime Doctor
Deadshot
Dr. Death
Dr. Double X
Dr. Phosphorous
False Face
Firebug
Firefly
Fox (Terrible Trio)
Harley Quinn
Henri Ducard
Hugo Strange
Hush
Joe Chill
Joker (Modern Age)
Joker (Silver Age)
KGBeast
Killer Croc (Bronze Age)
Killer Moth
Mad-Hatter
Magpie
Maxie Zeus
Monk
Outsider
Penguin (Modern Age)
Poison Ivy (Modern Age)
Poison Ivy (Silver Age)
Quakemaster
Queen of Hearts
Ra's Al-Ghul
Red Hood (Modern Age)
Red Hood (Silver Age)
Riddler (Modern Age)
Riddler (Silver Age)
Rupert Thorne
Scarecrow
Shark (Terrible Trio)
Signalman
Ten-Eyed Man
The Penguin (Silver Age)
Trigger Twins
Tweedledee
Tweedledum (Dumfree)
Tweedledum II (Dumpson)
Two-Face (Golden Age)
Two-Face (Modern Age)
Ventriloquist I (Arnold)
Vulture (Terrible Trio)

0 for those left out

Big Dog! Big Dog! Bow Wow Wow!
Emily Sivana #874039 10/27/15 11:46 AM
The Present is Past
The Present is Past
1 point for each of the following:

Bane
Black Mask
Blockbuster II
Carmine Falcone
Catman (Pre-New 52)
Catwoman (Golden Age)
Catwoman (Modern Age)
Catwoman (Silver Age)
Cluemaster
Copperhead
Crazy Quilt
Deadshot
Dr. Phosphorous
Electrocutioner I
Electrocutioner II
Firefly
Harley Quinn
Hugo Strange
Hush
Joe Chill
Joker (Modern Age)
Joker (Silver Age)
KGBeast
Killer Croc (Bronze Age)
Killer Croc (Modern Age)
Killer Moth
Lady Shiva
Mad-Hatter
Man-Bat
Maxie Zeus
Mr. Zsasz
Nightslayer
Penguin (Modern Age)
Poison Ivy (Modern Age)
Poison Ivy (Silver Age)
Professor Milo
Professor Pyg
Prometheus
Ra's Al-Ghul
Red Hood (Modern Age)
Red Hood (Silver Age)
Riddler (Modern Age)
Riddler (Silver Age)
Rupert Thorne
Scarecrow
Talia Al Ghul
The Penguin (Silver Age)
Tony Zucco
Two-Face (Golden Age)
Two-Face (Modern Age)
Ventriloquist I (Arnold)

Emily Sivana #874055 10/27/15 12:08 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
Wow, I'm the only one voting for Dr. Hurt so far. Not a lot of Morrison fans I guess.

Emily Sivana #874079 10/27/15 12:57 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Abattoir - 0
Amygdala - 0
Anarky - 1
Bane - 1
Black Mask - 1
Black Spider I - 1
Black Spider II - 1
Blockbuster I - 1
Blockbuster II - 1
Calendar Man (Modern Age) - 0
Calendar Man (Silver Age) - 1
Captain Stingaree - 1
Carmine Falcone - 0
Catman (Pre-New 52) - 1
Catman (Silver Age) - 1
Catwoman (Golden Age) - 1
Catwoman (Modern Age) - 1
Catwoman (Silver Age) - 1
Cavalier - 1
Charaxes - 1
Clayface I (Karlo) (Golden Age) - 1
Clayface I (Karlo) (Modern Age) - 1
Clayface II (Hagen) (Silver Age) - 1
Clayface III (Payne) (Bronze Age) - 1
Clayface IV (Fuller) (Modern Age) - 0
Cluemaster - 1
Condiment King - 0
Copperhead - 1
Cornelius Stirk - 0
Crazy Quilt - 1
Crime Doctor - 1
David Cain - 0
Deadshot - 1
Dr. Death - 1
Dr. Double X - 1
Dr. Hurt - 0
Dr. Tzin-Tzin - 1
Dr. Phosphorous - 1
Electrocutioner I - 1
Electrocutioner II - 1
Electrocutioner III - 1
Eraser - 1
False Face - 1
Film Freak - 1
Firebug - 1
Firefly - 1
Fox (Terrible Trio) - 1
Harley Quinn - 1
Henri Ducard - 0
Holiday - 0
Hugo Strange - 1
Hush - 1
Joe Chill - 1
Joker (Modern Age) - 0
Joker (Silver Age) - 1
KGBeast - 1
Killer Croc (Bronze Age) - 1
Killer Croc (Modern Age) - 0
Killer Moth - 1
King Snake - 1
Kite-Man - 1
Lew Moxon - 0
Lady Shiva - 1
Lord Death Man - 0
Mad-Hatter - 1
Mad-Hatter(Imposter) - 0
Magpie - 1
Man-Bat - 1
Maxie Zeus - 1
Mister Freeze (Bronze Age) - 1
Mister Freeze (Modern Age) - 0
Mister Freeze (Silver Age) - 1
Monk - 1
Mr. Zsasz - 1
Nightslayer - 1
NKVDemon - 1
Nocturna - 1
Orca - 1
Outsider - 1
Penguin (Modern Age) - 0
Poison Ivy (Modern Age) - 0
Poison Ivy (Silver Age) - 1
Polka-Dot Man - 1
Professor Milo - 1
Professor Pyg - 0
Prometheus - 1
Quakemaster - 1
Queen of Hearts - 0
Ra's Al-Ghul - 1
Ratcatcher - 1
Reaper - 1
Red Hood (Modern Age) - 0
Red Hood (Silver Age) - 1
Riddler (Modern Age) - 0
Riddler (Silver Age) - 1
Rupert Thorne - 0
Sal Maroni - 0
Scarecrow - 1
Shark (Terrible Trio) - 1
Signalman - 1
Spellbinder I - 1
Spellbinder II - 1
Spook - 1
Sterling Silversmith - 1
Talia Al Ghul - 1
Tally Man I - 1
Tally Man II - 1
Ten-Eyed Man - 1
The Penguin (Silver Age) - 1
Tony Zucco - 0
Trigger Twins - 1
Tweedledee - 1
Tweedledum (Dumfree) - 1
Tweedledum II (Dumpson) - 1
Two-Face (Golden Age) - 1
Two-Face (Modern Age) - 0
Ubu - 1
Ventriloquist I (Arnold) - 1
Ventriloquist II (Peyton) - 1
Vulture (Terrible Trio) - 1
Werewolf - 1
Wrath - 1

Dave Hackett #874217 10/28/15 07:54 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Originally Posted by Dave Hackett
Wow, I'm the only one voting for Dr. Hurt so far. Not a lot of Morrison fans I guess.

I liked Dr. Hurt. (And I loved Morrison's run.)

I'm not sure why I didn't vote for him. My tastes skew older school so I think I just skipped over him while I was skipping over most of the other post-Didio characters.

I'm surprised other people didn't vote for him though.

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,022
Posts1,045,416
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
crooow, DrJohnnyDiablo, sheer
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star