Roll Call
0 members (), 15 Murran Spies, and 18 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 04/26/24 06:57 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/26/24 06:56 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/26/24 06:55 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/26/24 06:51 AM
So, what are you listening to?
by Eryk Davis Ester - 04/25/24 08:03 PM
DC/Marvel Crossovers to be collected in 2024
by Ann Hebistand - 04/25/24 08:21 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/24/24 03:52 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Re: Legion Worlds Four (updated 19 June)
Harbinger #901223 06/26/16 01:47 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Take your time Harbi, it is hard to rush writing. Oh wow looks like the students and staff will really get a chance to show their stuff. Good thing they have some veterans to back them up

I think you have written Zoe exceedingly well, even her foibles like mooning after Thirteen and probs with Mwindaji are so realistic and she still maintains lovable throughout

I always liked Yera and am excited to see more of her

Re: Legion Worlds Four (updated 3 July)
Harbinger #901771 07/03/16 01:40 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Meanwhile - Winath

Ayla loved her family and friends.

There was something really stress busting about being on her home world with its gravity and atmosphere and air pressure and sights and sounds and smells... Something else else satisfying about the labour of the farm. Something else else soulful about the weekly meals that all staff and their families were invited to by Garth and Imra, where thankfully Imra cooked. Something else else honest about the banter and quips that got the farm hands through their fourteen hour days of muscle pulling, back straining physical work. ....but for all that she knew that there was something missing from her life that kept her awake at nights and made her increasingly withdrawn from everyone apart from her nephews and nieces.

Of course it was Imra that commented on it though Ayla had guessed that several people were already discussing her unhappiness behind her back. They had just put the kids to their beds, Ayla had told a bedtime story to the boys while Imra nursed the girls. The two women met in the kitchen afterwards and as they sat down at the wooden table overlooking the farm fields outside Imra spoke.

"So when are you returning to Legion World?"

"I never put you down for a comedian, though guess we can both be wrong, hey?" Ayla regretted her defensive statement as soon as it left her mouth. "I'm so sorry Imra, that was so rude, sorry."

"Ayla, you know Garth and I and the kids and all the workers here would love you to stay but it doesn't take telepathy to know that you don't want to." Imra gave a tight lipped smile as she spoke. Her face looked soft in the half light.

"I'm sorry... "

"You don't need to apologise, we love you and whatever you choose to do we will support you, but please... Whatever you chose Ayla make it something that makes you happy, because other that cooing over the girls and going on mini adventures with the boys I haven't seen a spark of enjoyment... Of connection... in you for weeks now."

The Titanian Legion founder leant forward and gave her sister in law a gentle hug which her Winathian sister-in-law initially tried to turn away from. Ayla Ranzz, the former Legionnaire known as Lightning Lass started to cry and turned back to rest her tear streaked face on the former Saturn Girl's shoulder.

"You know Lu and Tinya are back... But I'm not as strong as them... so..."

"Rubbish! I don't know why you think that. You're as tough as any Legionnaire I've ever met and twice as determined as three quarters of them. Seriously, you and Garth are two of the strongest and bravest people I’ve ever met. And we've both met quite a few of them on our travels."

Ayla gave a choking laugh and moved away a step from Imra.

"I don't know Imra. I don't know how I'll face that life now without Salu."

"With dignity and your head held high, I imagine. If you want to..."

"You know Garth used to say you were impossible to argue against." Ayla gave a rare smile as she said this.

"He isn't often wrong, your brother. That's one of the reasons I keep him around."

Both women laughed. After a few seconds Ayla stopped and stared at her sister–in-law for a couple of seconds before speaking.

"Thank you Imra...for being so honest. I think Garth got the better deal when you two got married."

"... Hmm...Well, I guess not being wrong runs in the family, eh?"

They laughed again and this time it was Ayla who pulled Imra in for the hug.

Legion Worlds NINE - wait, there's even more ongoing amazing adventures? Yup, and you'll only find them in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.
Harbinger #901772 07/03/16 01:41 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
LEGION WORLD

Out in space, a quarter of a light second from Legion World Dawnstar felt what was coming and was momentarily afraid.

As the cloaking shield faded the Forge Chosen’s base came into focus - a planetoid covered in bristling weapons. It was at least twice as big as the Legion's planetoid base. There were a swarm of smaller one man attack vessels buzzing around the upper hemisphere, obviously preparing to attack.

"Kara... I can disable the attacking crafts but I am no match for the planetoids armaments, do you think...?"

"Dawny, it'll be my pleasure."

With that the two young heroes tore through space towards the massive attacking force.

Inside their small planetoid base the Legionnaires were unsure what to do as the alarm wailed.

Lu quickly explained to Element Lad what her read outs were reporting as the Legion Leader took a quick gulp from a pouch of refreshing liquid that Sister Eclipse had pulled from her belt and passed around.

<Attention all Legionnaires and students, we have a serious problem approaching from Galactic West and there's no time to lick wounds, it's time for action!> Element Lads tone in the telepathic broadcast left no room for arguing.

"C'mon starshine we gotta go help." Comet King grabbed Grava's arm and pulled her towards the corridor.

"Go, you're both more than competent... Lar, I need you to take Starkling and Babbage, you join them out there. Tyroc... get Henry to warp you, Sade, Retro, Sister Eclipse and Atom Girl over there, give ‘em hell.”

The team leader took a deep breath and another quick sip before continuing.

“Slingshot... I want you to round up the remaining students and staff and make sure they’re okay. I’m leaving the defence of Legion World in your hands son so get busy.”

No-one questioned orders. As the Legionnaires started to mount their defence Element Lad held his flight ring up to his mouth and issued an order. “Some of you might just be waking up wondering what the hell is happening – Long story short we are being invaded. Students get together in your training squads and prepare to repulse any boarders. This is it folks, here's where we earn our keep."

Even before he had finished his broadcast Element Lad was flying down the corridor towards the nearest airlock, following his teammates out into space to try to stop the approaching war world.

Behind him in Henry's warp control room Infectious Lass hugged herself.

"We can make sure these guys stay down Drura,” The the Legion World counsellor kicked one of the fallen Tyrrazians lightly on the shoulder as he spoke, “...and we’ll keep the base safe for when they get back, okay?" Dr Kabbo sounded steady and for that moment Drura Sehpt felt a little less scared.

Legion Worlds NINE - wait, there's even more ongoing amazing adventures? Yup, and you'll only find them in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.
Harbinger #901773 07/03/16 01:42 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Dawnstar's speed and manoeuvrability alongside her immense spatial awareness meant she created havoc amongst the outer edge of the fleet of small attack vessels. She darted through them, knocking them like billiard balls into one another, moving slow enough to allow them to aim but erratically agile enough that the one man crafts energy weapons only struck their comrades vessels as she darted aside their energy assaults. She could sense her teammates flying out of the airlock on Legion World though didn't acknowledge them. Her concentration was firmly on stopping as many of these crafts as possible.

The firmament screamed below her as a massive energy burst ripped out of the Forge Chosen’s battle world weapons towards Andromeda. Kara Zor El swerved out of the way and blasted its source with her laser vision. Even as she melted the structure into a slag heap another blast smashed into her sending her spinning into space.

"Ow... Right, you'll regret that!"

The time spun Kryptonian took a mili-second to get her bearings then flew as quickly as she could towards the attacking planetoid. At speed she ricocheted into the side of the battle world obliterating a huge array of weapons that were trying to track her through space. The planetoid shook and trembled as the force rippled through its immense mass. Kara turned her laser vision on other weapons nearby and in an instant there was another pile of slagged metal.

Comet King, trailed closely by Mon El, Comet Queen, Starkling and Babbage flew across the void between Legion World and the Tyrrazians battle planet and tore into the swarming one man crafts. As the Robotican smashed its way through the attackers using its raw strength and invulnerability to cannonball from craft into another, the two Comets nimbly darted amongst the swarm sowing chaos in their wakes with large noxious clouds that corroded the vessels that flew through them. Starkling split its swarm into half a dozen almost birdlike masses that each targeted an individual attacker crushing their weapons before crippling their engines. Mon El, still slightly groggy from the two statis pods that had held him until thirty seconds before, dove straight towards the attacking planet. Even with not being at the peak of his game his immense strength and laser vision cut a swath through the attacking swarm.

As he left the airlock Element Lad took a moment to assess the situation; The Legion were vastly outgunned and exhausted already from the fight they had just survived. This was not going to be an easy victory; he knew that even with a team hopefully already causing trouble on the inside and Andromeda on hand to smash the weapons apart the Tyrrazians were too close and too bloody big to just roll over and cry ‘Uncle!’

Harbinger #901774 07/03/16 01:42 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Henry opened a honey and violet warp for Tyroc and his team; they all dashed through eager to end the invasion.

Yera contacted Slingshot through the flight ring Telepathic comm; the young Academy student looked momentarily overwhelmed and the Durlan understood that sensation only too well.

<I’ll send co-ordinates of the others, can you make sure they are okay while Lu and I keep check on the battle outside?> There was a wave of gratitude in his affirmative reply.

Tyroc stepped out of the warp into a weapons engineering area. Sade popped out of existence and reappeared twenty feet away where a startled Tyrrazian was quickly knocked unconscious. Tyroc smiled his thanks towards her before speaking to Gear through the flight ring comm. The Linsnarian let Tyroc know that he was still scanning the war world and until he found the command deck the team would just need to be creative.

“Soon please Gear, thanks.” Tyroc ended the conversation and turned to his team mates, “You heard the man, let’s get creative!”

On board Legion World Gear realised that the close proximity of the Forge Chosen’s hidden war world meant there would be little chance of the teams outside and across there from stopping the Tyrrazians planet base from crashing into Legion World; it was moving too fast, was too close and had much heavier armour. The Linsnarian knew he would need to take immediate action if they were to survive this day.

With a thought Gear activated all of his nannites on the Legion’s base. Within the collective consciousness of his form an idea very quickly took form.

Outside, as the Gear’s plan started to be realised the Legionnaires fighting the many hundreds of attacking dart ships in space were being pushed back. Mon El,still groggy after being held within the double stasis fields, ordered a retreat; Babbage was overwhelmed as the Forge Chosen’s dart ships targeted the mecha warrior en masse while Starkling struggled as the attackers genrated a spheroid force field to contain the swarm of its being; the Comets were both relatively fine but ultimately not too effective as their smoke trails were blown away; Dawnstar was becoming exhausted as she darted and wove her way through the attacking ships while Andromeda had been pinned by heavy artillery.

Tyroc and his team encountered stiff opposition and had to fall back to the initial engineering deck. The Tyrrazian attackers were unhappy about the legionnaires being on their planetoid and quickly organised a strong force to repulse the Legionnaires. Retro had been blasted unconscious in the latest attack; Sade’s quick reflexes had only just saved her while Tyroc darted at their fallen comrade and dragged him to safety. Sister Eclipse, too far from the attackers to use her abilities dealt with Retro, applied an anaesthetic spray taken from a pouch on her belt onto the would on Retro’s chest before holding him and gently stroking his head.

Tyroc screamed into the comm for Gear to give them the coordinates so Henry could warp them to the Tyrazzian’s command centre. Gear didn’t reply though a warp appeared. Once more Tyroc orders his team to follow him as they jump through and find themselves in open space, a couple of klicks from the battle. Mystified, the team know they are now too far away to be involved in the battle as they watch what happened.

Harbinger #901776 07/03/16 01:47 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
SKARFORD

The Flash ran.

Terri Sam’aa was clearing the tunnels of the unconscious Forge Chosen. She carried them back to the plateau where until recently the B’Lari had amassed an army.

Dr Shakespeare had given the remaining Legionnaires a synthesisor programmed with the cure he’d developed against the controlling proteins that the Forge Chosen had infected the natives of this world with and the Flash’s colleague was distributing it as she arrived.

Backlash, returned to his usual size since the kinetic energy he had absorbed had dissipated after the fighting had ended, looked quite small and dainty against the strong bodied B’Lari yet they all respectfully bowed their pointed heads towards him as he used his Flight Ring loudhailer and translation matrix to inform them what was happening. Twenty feet above the Tigerram his Flight Ring had generated a holo of an arrow pointing down, alerting the natives where he was so they could approach him for their treatment against the controlling substance in their blood.

“That’s the last of them out from the tunnels. Anything else you want me to do?” The Flash said as she appeared that Backlash’s side.

“... I was thinking,” the great feline’s deep voice sounded ponderous, “...Would it be quicker if we released this solution into their water supply... the Forge warriors must have done something like that to get so many B’Lari under their control.” Backlash motioned with a huge paw towards the synthesisor that the B’Lari were taking small capsules of a vibrant blue fluid from and dipping their pointed noses into, ingesting the liquid without a sound.

“I’ll scan their food and water supplies and let you know...” And she was gone in a dusty blur.

The B’Lari had formed a long spiralling queue around Backlash as they took their turn at sipping the synthesized cure. The Tigerram, sat down, licked a paw and began to wipe the dust from his cheeks and forehead as he waited for his teammate to return.

Eighty klicks away Dragonmage floated in the air. The Reedim Colteri had allowed the young Legionnaire to slowly approach them. He used his flight rings translator matrix to try to explain the situation, and while it could cope with the sounds the flying natives made it could not follow the complex body language they used to convey mood so the dialogue was initially very stilted. It took ten exasperatingly long minutes before the bird like beings would follow Dragonmage back to the cliffs that had traditionally been their homes.

As they rummaged through the wreckage of the former cliff homes the Reedim Colteri sang a mournful song that echoed along the Great Rift Valley announcing their sadness for all to hear.

Harbinger #901777 07/03/16 01:48 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Harmonia stood before the strange crystalline beings as they telepathically explained the significance of this specific place, their Great Nest, within the hot desert on this far away planet.

The Falmoroids did not have specific genders as such; instead roughly every fifty years or so they would have a calling to return to this place and slowly make their way around a circuit of this dry place releasing small amounts of their genetic material as they went from the dozens of tiny psuedopods that they each had underneath their rotund bodies. The ground in their Great Nest had a very specific mixture of minerals that their crystalline bodies required and their genetic material would absorb these minerals as it was trampled into the desert floor. This material could lay dormant for centuries as layer upon layer of further genetic material was placed upon it. They estimated it took between thirty and eighty such layers to generate the growth of a new member of their species. This in itself could take twenty years. For many millions of years this was the only source of these minerals the ancient race needed to successfully procreate.

As she realised the full horror of the Tyrazzian’s nuclear attack upon the Great Nest Harmonia felt her burning anger grow. The horrific destruction and poisoning of this place that was the cradle of life for these gentle beings could only mean a slow extinction for their ancient race. She knew she would need to seek assistance from the United Planets to clean the radiation that emanated from the ground otherwise it would mean the Great Nest had been sterilized beyond repair.

The Professor used her natural environment manipulating ability to sink the upper levels of the scorched earth and bring up to the surface fresher and less damaged minerals from deep below though the new life that had been germinating within the Falmoroids sacred ground would now never reach its potential. She knew that a Science Team from the UP would be needed to scan the area properly and use the mighty technology they had to cure this land of its sickening damage, and it would take many months if not years... and only then if the Falmoroids allowed it.

In a rare show of emotion a tear ran down Harmonia Li’s face and a tight feeling in her chest made her breathing shallow. She hadn’t felt quite this upset since Titanfall, and only seldom before in her long life before that.

Harbinger #901778 07/03/16 01:49 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
LEGIONWORLD

Henry opened multiple warps to transport the most valuable equipment.

Gear had informed the warp controller in an instant on an AI level way beyond human senses what he planned and between them they knew that there would be no other way that the team’s base would have any chance to survive the approaching collision with the heavily armoured and weaponised battle world of the Forge Chosen.

As Henry’s personality matrix calculated what it had to do to ensure the least possible loss of the Legionnaire’s most valuable possessions Gear allowed his consciousness to expand, activating the nannites he had sprayed over Legion World in the nine months he had been here.

Gear made a rather ominous announcement through the internal comm system, to warn the Legionnaires, support staff and students on board to hop through a warp if it appeared, and to hang on if it didn’t.

As Henry warped the Tyrrazian invaders to a nearby Star Fleet vessels brig the few remaining on board Legion World heard a tremendous roar and crash.

To Tyroc’s team, floating in space nearby the sight would stay with them for the rest of their lives as they finally understood the terrifying potential of the techno-morphic being that they had treated as a maitre-d.

The skin of the team’s planetoid base appeared to shuffle towards the advancing battle world, sliding across the rocky material that had composed the original planetoid. As they watched the shape of Legion World shifted from a potato-like mass with a landing pad at the edge of each hemisphere into something sleeker and far more pointed, arrow like.

Inside the Mission Monitor Board control room Yera Allon and Luornu Durgo-Taine looked on at their bank of holo screens as Shakes was destroyed as the structure of the planetoid base shifted, several dozen private quarters were crushed, Starkling's alcove was lost, Harmonia’s private garden retreat was flattened, Brainiac 5’s central laboratory – so recently emptied of all equipment by Henry – was squashed flat. In horror they watched as screen after screen fizzed out as the base monitoring equipment was transformed or destroyed.

Outside the planetoid Element Lad ordered the team that had been fighting the swarming one man attack crafts to protect the point of their transformed base. Andromeda and Dawnstar were first to respond; their incredible speed allowing them to reach their team leader in the split second he had issued his command.

Jan Arrah quickly explained the Linsnarian’s plan – if the point of the transformed Legion World could reach far enough into the Battle World then Gear's nannite components would infect the Tyrrazian’s world neutralising their control systems and weaponry. As Dawnstar used her speed and agility to clear a path between their leader and the approaching planetoid Starkling followed closely behind to disable any craft left posing a risk to the team. Element Lad used the last of his strength to alter the metallic skin of the approaching world into nitrogen. Andromeda waited for a second, ensuring the Element Lad had finished, before diving headlong into the Tyrrazians world. Behind her Mon El and Babbage followed, ripping their way through the attacking planetoid

Across the telepathic comm relay they could all hear as Yera Allon shouted <WATCH OUT! Here it comes!>

Harbinger #901786 07/03/16 02:17 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Legion World, or the now vaguely arrow shaped planetoid once known as Legion World, tore into the Tyrrazian Forge Chosen’s battle world and as it did Gear’s nannites actively infected all non-organic material they encountered. As they infected it the nannites transformed what they came into contact with into further miniscule atom sized machines that shared Gear’s consciousness that then also actively seeked out further inorganic material to transform and repeat the process.

As Andromeda, Mon El and Babbage had effectively carved a path at least half a klick into the attacking planetoid the nannites were overpowering the Tyrrazian’s control matrix within seconds. The juddering halt of the battle world dislodged much of the weaponry and engineering marvels that composed of the outer layer.

The swarming fleet of one man crafts continued to try to advance but without the large weaponry supporting them they were rounded up within five minutes. Star Fleet appeared with three large battle cruisers just as Wildfire, Thunder and the Green Lantern arrived back to asist their teammates. By then the battle had been fought and won, though as they stared at the debris and sight before them they all knew the status quo would never return to what it had been before this event.

Three hours later Element Lad called for all Senior Team members to meet him in the cruiser that Sun Boy had returned from Skarford IV in.

“More clean up detail?” Sun Boy said with a smile as the Legion Leader stood up before his teammates.

“’fraid so Dirk, though I believe we have an opportunity here... Gear has reported that he expects the entire battle world to be under his control within twenty four hours, so until then we still need to be careful. Before he has full control though, we need to assess the situation fully. As you all know I’ve felt we have become too reactive... with the team at the largest it’s ever been before we have the chance to be more forward thinking... proactively stopping the threats that can affect this corner of the galaxy’s stability. So, with that in mind I’m going to suggest something you may feel is radical...”

“...Legion World Two.” Phantom Girl said, her hand covering her mouth.

“Yes, exactly that Tinya... the Academy and staff can keep Legion World One here in Sol space while... those that want to... can use this opportunity to take ourselves out there beyond Sol system to make a real mark on the greater Galaxy. The Tyrrazians have stealth and warp capability onboard this planetoid that make it a truly fearsome prospect... just think what we can do with that? I’m not going to ask for a vote right now. Though once we have this situation cleared up I will call the whole team together to discuss this further. Does anyone have anything to add?”

There was silence from the Senior Team as the ramifications of Element Lads idea sunk in. The Legion of Super Heroes had always been based within Sol system from their first day. What the team leader suggested would radically alter their relationship with the United Planets and perhaps more worryingly with the great Galactic Empires that jostled with them for planets and resources.

“Brainy, what do you think?” Duplicate Girl asked while Mon El and Tyroc both nodded as they thought through what was being proposed.

“It makes perfect sense, though I would like to run some scenarios before fully committing to supporting this endeavour.” The Coluan super-genius spoke through the holo-relay from the Science Police cruiser that he was in at that moment as his team returned from Ventura.

No-one else added anything so Jan Arrah took the opportunity to wrap up the impromptu meeting.

“Okay then... it’s clean up duty time for the time being everyone, let’s get our home back into shape.”

Harbinger #901817 07/03/16 09:08 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Legion World One transforming into an arrow! Gear and Henry enacting the plan with such speed!

And Legion World Two! What a shakeup!

I'm very interested to see which Legionnaires go where! Pat yourself on the back Harbi, you are the best at shaking things up so efficiently, and I am very much eager to see where you take the team next!

Nice seeing Ayla again as well, her moment with Imra was so touching.

Harbinger #901822 07/03/16 10:21 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Thanks again for your support IB. Legion World 2 will be in action soon, though not right away, along with a little shake up of the membership of the team as you assumed. Well you know me, I'm never a fan of the status quo in my fiction.

First though we have some down time thats overdue, a marriage or two to examine, old friends to meet, new teammates to vote in and maybe after that the start of something quite big.

Harbinger #902366 07/08/16 03:43 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Wow Harbinger these last few post were really good.
i liked how yo had Gear transform the Chosen Forge's world and to create Legion World 2.0

you've done wonders with Gear and his power set.
I like that him and Henry cooked this up and as Jan mentioned it opens up so many possibilities to be more proactive...but i also feel this could be something that splits the Legion if not done right. getting to proactive can sometimes cause more problems than solve them.

Still not a Huge Harminia Li fan but you've humanized her a bit and it was important to see her weep for this world because its easy to understand why she is detached after such a long life.

I'm excited to see where they go though and what strange new worlds they find along the way.

Can't wait for more.

read the adventures of the Reboot Legion!

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001232
Re: Legion Worlds Four (updated 17 July)
Harbinger #902980 07/16/16 11:58 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
48 hours later

Ferro had been running laps on the upper levels while the central Gymnasium was still under reconstruction when he heard the couple arguing. As he walked into the docking bay Laurel called Brin a coward before she turned away to walk towards the waiting shuttle. Zoe waited underneath the anti-grav lift. He had never seen Laurel look so angry or Brin so dejected.

“Laurel... please don’t do this. Don’t go. We can sort this out y’know... please baby, don’t go...”

Laurel Kent stepped into the anti-grav lift without replying or turning back. A second later the shuttle doors closed behind her and Zoe Saugin. Brin Londo watched as it hovered on the spot for a couple of seconds before blasting off.

Douglas Nolan walked up to his teammate and gently put a hand on his shoulder before asking what was going on.

“What’s going on is I’m going to kill that gutless wonder Gahaji, that’s what I’m gonna do!” And with that the Zuunian Legionnaire bounded out of the docking bay and out of sight along the corridor.

Ferro shook his head before activating the comm link on his flight ring.

“M’Windaji.” The comms channel breeped before a holo of the tracker appeared.

“Not a good time Doug I’ll call you...”

“Listen up! Brin’s coming for you buddy, Laurel and Zoe just took off. Brin and Laurel ain’t in no happy place m’man and he’s blaming you. Better get your best grovelling on...”

“Shysah! I just told Zoe two hours ago about Cass... uh... my wife and...”

“Your what? Tell me I didn’t hear that right... oh man... you have a wife! ...did Brin know? Is that why Laurel and him were arguing so bad before she left? Geez man, y’need to get your shit together!”

“They were arguing? Oh no... Listen Doug, thanks for telling me. I can sense Brin three levels above...”

“Hide out until he cools down, do y’rself a favour.”

“Nah.. I’m gonna have to face this one, catch you later buddy. Thanks for the heads up.”

As the holo disappeared Doug knew that J’izl would absolutely love this bit of gossip. This was totally guaranteed to be the next big talking point for the gang down at Shakes. He was certain that Gazelle’s little betting pool hadn’t had anything like this as an option when they were taking bids on the reason why Gahaji was acting so weird towards Zoe lately. The Tracker from the Rim worlds had kept this bit of information very tightly to his chest, and now that he also knew Ferro smiled underneath his mask as he left the docking bay and went looking for his Khundian comrade.

Harbinger #902981 07/16/16 11:59 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Brainiac 5 stood beside Danielle Foccart.

In front of them hovered the Robotican student Babbage while around them several more Legionnaires and students from the Academy busied themselves. The Tyrrazian’s battle planet was under Gear’s control and now the Legion intended to fully make it their own. Currently fourteen Legionnaires, support staff and Students were working on refurbishing the areas that didn’t house any vital engineering. Querl had estimated that in just less than ten standard days they would be able to fully transfer their operations across and be ready to leave the Sol system.

With a final glance at the hard light screen in his hand Querl Dox signalled to Danielle that they would be leaving. He had 5/48th until he had arranged to be in his recently refurbished laboratory on their current planetoid base to examine Ming Sul’s apparent evidence of their lost teammates attempt to return to this Reality and he planned on spending most of the precious time before then with Kara. The Kryptonian had made it clear that she wanted to spend some time with him and if he was being fully honest he knew that they had not been together nearly enough of late ...and in the quiet parts of his mind he acknowledged he missed getting happily lost as he looked into her clear blue beautiful eyes.

Danielle Foccart rather enjoyed being on the Tyrrazians battle planet, for one thing it was quiet and had many AI voices to interact with. Their order and factualness made them so easy to communicate with. Even better was that since Gear’s nannites had co-opted control of them they all were so much more friendly towards her.

She wistfully said goodbye to her new electronic friends and joined Brainiac 5 back to the small shuttle for the transfer back to Legion World.

Harbinger #902982 07/17/16 12:00 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Thunder meditated in her quarters.

The daughter of Black Adam had been on Legion World when the cruiser carrying the unconscious Titan had arrived and had quickly realised the gravity of the situation. With Nasir N’Cube’s magical enhanced abilities the young telepath should not have fallen foul of any psionics; he should have been totally immune to any hostile mental manipulation. The only way this situation could have happened was if he had willingly opened up his mind to whatever it was that had knocked him out.

Professor Aven had once again been requested to help and with the aid of several of his top medi-paths the Titanian had discovered that Titan’s mind had been overcome by the collective memories of the Falmoroids, the ancient crystalline beings they had encountered on Skarford iv. Unfortunately as Nasir was still in his enhanced Shazam form the medi-paths had no chance of influencing or manipulating his mind to cauterise those memories from his mind.

Cece Becks had quickly understood that it was the huge mental capacity imparted by the Mage Shazam as part of his lightning-carried gift that was causing the problem. The hyper-enhanced memory allowed Titan to retain the many thousands of years of memories from hundreds of thousands of the crystalline beings; Brainiac 5 had calculated that it would take half the processing power of the northern continent of Colu to store the huge amount of data that had overcome the young telepath. It was an irony though that it was the Shazam gained invulnerability that stopped the psychic surgeons from performing their task to cure Titan of his overburdened psyche.

Thunder meditated and as she did the air before her started to shimmer and the image of an old man in robes took form.

“I hear your prayer Cecelia and it saddens my heart. If you call upon the lightning for our fallen brother I will strip the powers from him and take the alien knowledge that has so overpowered the senses of his mind... though he will never afterwards be able to call out my name to summon the strength and powers I’ve happily shared with him. Sadly that is the price that must be paid to keep his human mind intact.”

Thunder thanked the mage and watched his image fade before flying out of her quarters to race towards the medi-centre.

Harbinger #902983 07/17/16 12:01 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Colossal Boy and Chameleon Girl enjoyed a cuddle with an obvious undercurrent of much more to come.

The ambient lighting in their bedroom was low and a gentle recording of waves lapping a tropical beach played softly. Yera felt more content at that moment than she had in three years, blissful. She also knew that post-coital Gim would want to sleep though if she started talking now he would slow his advances and allow her to tell him what she needed to say.

“Gim... I’m sorry darling but I need to say something...”

“S’it can wait... ssh...” a muffled response as Gim Allon nuzzled against his wife’s slender neck.

“Darling... please, I’ve been thinking...”

“s’a bad habit, don’t do it...”

“Hey, Gim, stop, listen darling...” Yera spoke softly as she took her husband’s face between her hands and gently kissed the tip of his nose.

“You mean really... like stop stop? We haven’t had time alone since the night of that dreadful opera honey, c’mon...”

“That was only four days ago, honest, I’m sure l’il Gim can wait a wee while longer...”

“Little Gim?” Colossal Boy sat up with a dreadfully acted look of alarm upon his face, “I’ll show you, hah... you wait and see missus, ‘l’il Gim’ indeed!”

Yera giggled but wasn’t swayed from her topic. “Listen, you have to hear me out darling... I want to join the Academy... as a full time teacher. The Legion, well it’s exciting and all but it’s your thing darling, so perhaps...”

“Oh thank god! You know what Yera, I’ve been thinking about doing the same thing for a while now,” Gim lay straight back on the bed and put a palm to his forehead.

“Really?” Yera squealed with delight.

“Yeah, honest, ever since we got back together.” He leant forward and rested on an elbow as he spoke to his wife, “I’ve been worried that the next mission will split us up like before and this time we wouldn’t get see each other again, so... I know I'd miss the excitement of going on missions but I'd missyou a whole lot more. Do you really want to go for it? We could take it on I’m sure. This is fantastic!”

“Gim Allon I love you... you are the bestest husband for ... oh, at least metres around.” They both laughed as they fell into a hug again. They stayed like that for a couple of seconds before Yera pulled away with an exaggerated look of alarm on her face.

“.... Oh look! Whatever has happened down there? Oh my! He’s really not so little anymore is he?” Yera Allon giggled once more, though this time it was not so innocently.

Harbinger #902984 07/17/16 12:01 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Hethuk Bran Drommsi, the former Weapons Smith from the Green Rift Forge of Talok viii, was fascinated by the wide selection of weapon controls he saw before him. Gear and Mon El had joined him down to this control hub at the tip of the planetoids southern hemisphere and they currently wished someone else had volunteered as it became apparent the horrific firepower that was available. The potential fire power of this small world was truly staggering. The Tyrrazians had quite obviously stolen the technology on show from a wide spread of races as they travelled throughout the galaxy, updating and adding to their arsenal as they pillaged.

Hethuk realised he would not be seeing Marya tonight, unless he could persuade the dragon flame breathing Legionnaire to visit him here as he catalogued the enormous array before him. Although Hethuk was very smitten by Marya Pai, his first love really was the construction of weapons of war ...and here before him was something so staggering that he could not have dreamed he would ever live to see such a sight – let alone be asked to take an inventory - in even his wildest fantasies!

A full klick away on the Forge chosen’s planetoid Thirteen looked at the Q-Drive before him with his mouth open. In his years of study under the Naltorian Science Institute he had never imagined something so big, so complex and ultimately so frickin’ beautiful.

The cavernous room before him could have housed a football stadium but instead, to his delight, it was home to the power source for the propulsion of the Tyrrazians moveable planetoid. With his flight ring projecting a hard light read out before him the Naltorian floated towards the nearest conduit – a pipe wider than his waist that fed into the core matrix. Dann Hortra was so happily engrossed that he didn’t hear Wildfire arrive behind him.

“Y’know what Dann, I tell ya astro-physics has gotten a whole lot weirder than it was in my day...”

Thirteen turned to the anti-energy Legionnaire and grinned widely. “Yup, and it’s great isn’t it?”

Harbinger #902985 07/17/16 12:02 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Dr Shakespeare appeared calm.

Inside he was angry at the situation but knew that now was not the time to acknowledge that. In the room next to him sat four of the Titatian Institutes finest medi-paths with Dr Kabbo. Before him lay Nasir N’Cube, still unconscious after the teams recent battle on Skarford iv. Even without an iota of psionic skill Kent Shakespeare could feel the psychic pain of his fallen teammate; it was broadcast like a sick miasma around him.

Thunder walked into the room looking tense. Cece had suggested this solution though now that it was time to put her plan into action it was very obvious that she was not at all happy about it.

“It’s not as straight forward as I expected,“ She began, “I’ve just learned that if we strip of him of his additional powers with my lightning it will mean he will never be able to call on its blessing again... he’ll be permanently human.”

Dr Shakespeare didn’t question how she had learned this but instead asked, “What will happen if you don’t Cece? Will he wake up?”

“No... I believe he’ll remain comatose until his mind finds a way to process all of the information the Falmoroids shared with him and that is unlikely given the sheer volume... He'll be unable to forget any of it though while he shares my sister's abilities... we can’t... there's no other way I can find to wake him up.”

"And telepathy can’t help as you are both totally immune to any psionic influences... we don’t have a choice, do we?” The large doctor looked sad though resolute as he asked.

“No, not really. Tell Professor Aven and his team to get ready, I’ll give you a countdown so they can do their medi-pathic work.” The blonde woman turned and knelt next to her unconscious comrade, giving the doctor enough time to leave the room.

“I am sorry Nasir. You need to know that we do love you and will do everything we can to fix this.... three... two... one... I’m so sorry... Shazam!”

Harbinger #902986 07/17/16 12:04 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Lexikon and Invisible Kid had taken over monitor duty from Chemical Kid and Chameleon Boy nearly an hour ago.

So far there had not been much to report; a science police call on Mars for suspected meta crimes that had been dealt with within two minutes so wouldn't need the team to investigate and a report of some disturbances at a chalet resort on Triton that appeared to be under control of the local security team. Jacques was reading through the mission log from Skarford when his Tamarean colleague mentioned that shuttle was approaching. The code was accurate to get past the security beacons and allow it to land at the southern docking station. Jacques noted that the one occupant was according to their scanners a woman who had logged their jouney starting at the Rim World Kiringyaga, and he mused aloud that it may be Gahaji's sister... Jacques sent a quick holo squirt to Sun Boy to let him know that there was some unexpected shuttle away to dock though it had proper clearance then neither paid too much attention after that as Lexikon scanned news broadcasts from throughout the United Planets and Jacques continued to read mission logs.

At the southern docking bay Gahaji waited pensively.

He had put the ugly conversation he'd endured with Brin out of his mind and focussed on what was coming. With his tracking ability the young Legionnaire was able to locate his wife long before he could see her shuttle approach. Today had been such a disaster already he doubted it could get any worse...

"Hey Gahaji, you okay there?" Dirk Morgna's charming voice said from behind him, "You know protocol states there should be at least two Legionnaires to meet every ship that docks... Just thought I'd lend a hand. You expecting someone? Only Jacques popped me a message saying this shuttle was away to dock and it didn't have anyone's name against it, though had the correct codes. You sneaking in a hooker or something?" the deputy leader smiled as he asked.

"it's Cassanda... My wife... She's been threatening to visit for months and now here she is, you don't need to wait..."

"Ah, that explains Zoe and Laurel going off with no warning earlier and Gazelle holding huddled conversations with everyone she can get hold of. So... Wife, eh? You kept that very quiet Gahaji."

"yup.. None of your business."

"Err... No, actually it's all of our business. You're part of the Legion family now sport so you gotta play ball and if that means 'fessing up to some dirty secrets you got to bite the bullet sometimes and do it."

"You discuss all your exes with the team Dirk?" Gahaji asked fiestily.

"I'm not married so actually no, my indiscretions are kept way off base... That way they dont affect the team. I'm looking forward to meeting... Cassanda you said, yup looking forward to it. Bet a lot of your teammates are too. What are your plans for her while she's visiting... Or will she be staying?"

"Wow, fancy seeing you here, mind if we join you guys, Only just heard we got a visitor coming today." Kid Quantum walked up the gangplank to the viewing platform with Gazelle, Duplicate Girl, Backlash and Phantom Girl in tow. None of them smiled at M'Windaji as they approached.

M'Windaji fumed silently as the shuttle approached the docking bay. As it got to within a klick Dawnstar and Wildfire zoomed past, both flying into space beyond the teams base. The tracker from the Rim worlds wished at that moment he could join them.

"So... Married, eh? Your application form to the Academy said single Gahaji. Want to let me know why that is?" Luornu Durgo Taine asked as she got close. She wasn't smiling.

"Zoe thought so too..." said Tinya Wazzo.

"Indeed..." Backlash said ominously.

"Hey, you don't understand Rim World customs with being so wrapped up here being Earth's heores all the time and ... please, she'll be here in a minute. We'll fill you in later, okay?" Gahaji snapped without looking round at them.

"You know.. I was planning on taking some of the juniors on a good will tour of the Rim Worlds, wanna join us Gahaji? Since we obviously wouldn't understand local customs I might have to insist actually..." Sun Boy said in a jokey fashion though everyone knew he would do as he said if Gahaji tried to call his bluff.

Before Gahaji could reply the one person shuttle successfully docked and a figure could be seen waving from the pilots chair.

Kid Quantum, Phantom Girl and Sun Boy all waved back.

Harbinger #902988 07/17/16 01:22 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Wow. Was nice seeing the Legionnaires and staff so enthralled at the amazing wealth of tech on the planetoid. I'm sure they will have tons of fun exploring and studying.

Titan's dilemma is bad... I sympathize with Thunder and Kent. Guess they don't really have a choice though, either let him be comatose or let him lose his powers. Will he lose his telepathy forever? If not, it's not so bad, but if yes it will be crippling him of what he naturally had... I guess Titan's empowerment will come at an end soon.

Mwindaji really stepped in it, and now it's hit the fan. Poor Brin, he and Luarel are collateral damage. Poor Zoe as well. I am curious as to what Mwindaji's reasons are... I cringed at the hostility from the other Legionnaires, but it's understandable, Mwindaji lied to all of them and Dirk was right, it affects the team as a whole - Zoe, Laurel, Brin...

Happy to see developments on Ming's detecting XS and company too!

The Gim and Yera scene was nice, how naughty of them, such a happy couple wink

Re: Legion Worlds Four (updated 21August)
Harbinger #906368 08/21/16 12:59 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Henry had warped Tyroc, Sade, Comet Queen, Flash, Power Boy and Gravity Kid to the distant world of Forevervale.

Encyclopaedia Galactica: Industrial hubs across the Frontier Worls.

Forevervale was initially terraformed to become a resort world though the Great Galactic Crash of 2830 left the owners bankrupt. It took almost four decades before the world was bought from their estates by an interstellar mining cabal who kept the cloud skimming hotel cities for their workers while setting up mantle extraction on the world below. Although much of the heavy industry has since finished there remains a strong culture of engineering and production of materials for transport into the inner worlds of the United Planets. A failed military coup in 3012 has led to a more Draconian approach by the planets current CEO and visitors are advised to read up on the recent legislative changes that have been introduced in the last few years.

Two hours prior an alarm had alerted the team to a potential meta crime in a suburb of Fourways, an industrial centre of the fringe world Forevervale.

The Legionnaires had arrived to find a desolate ruined warehouse with a bored looking group of local police that had obviously not followed accepted due regard about preserving the crime scene. Troy hadn't reprimanded the police though his expression said everything that needed saying.

Flash sped around the warehouse using her flight ring to capture footage of the scene while Comet Queen and Gravity Kid took to the air to see if there was any signs of further altercations close by. Sade casually moved the local security out of the building with Power Boy scowling over her shoulder to add a hint of unspoken intimidation to speed their exit.

After the local force had gone Tyroc called his teammates together to discuss what they had found out.

"I'd say definitely meta activity Troy, scanner shows psionic residue..." Gravity Kid said as he gently floated down towards the mission leader.

"Gotta agree... Look at these readings." the Flash said as she ran to Tyrocs' side.

"...oh pretty...." Comet Queen said as she drifted down behind the hard light display the Flash's flight ring generated.

Ignoring Grava, the Flash continued, "I'd say there was some sort of scuffle and a burst of psionics that pretty much ended it. Not too much really but it activated the planetary security AI which is how we heard of it. Its probably reasonable to suppose the security services were trying to cover it up when we arrived. I think whoever it was that brain slammed this place is long gone and what are the odds there's no security footage we can check?"

"But star shine, like where is the Psycho psychic that caused this mess now?"

"Don't necessarily believe they're 'psycho' Comet Queen, but unles the security services are going to suddenly explain what they were up to we'll never know."

"Well I guess it's time to go speak to their boss..." Tyroc lifted his hand and spoke to the flight ring, "Henry, could you warp us the the Capitol city of this world please, I think it's time we spoke to its Council."

A second later the holo-man appeared. "of course Tyroc, I'll take you to Upper Silverhead, the current  residence of the CEO."

Harbinger #906369 08/21/16 01:00 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Brainiac 5 scanned Wonder Woman for the second time in an hour.

The results were quite conclusive: the Amazonian warrior was slowly losing the resonance of her home dimension. The continuous feed from the flight ring she had worn since accepting membership of the team had already pointed towards this. Together with the sensitivity of the machine in the Coluans hands the Team genius could figure exactly what this had been when she had arrived. Ming Sul reported that XS had mentioned a dimensional resonator when she had ghosted onto Legion World; someone must have given her this information Querl was quite certain as she would not have the scientific knowledge to know what was needed to bring her back. That thought gave Querl hope as it obviously meant Jenni was being assisted by someone with a decent level of education...

"Brainiac... Do you still require me to remain, because..."

"You are free to leave Phoebe, thank you."

Brainiac 5 didn't acknowledge her again or stop looking at the hard light screen as Wonder Woman left. He didn't like to admit it but all three of the alternate reality Justice Legionnaires made him slightly uneasy... An emotional reaction that he was unfamiliar with. As he scanned the results he realised that the very resonance he was scanning could have been the reason for his irritability, dimensional resonance could potentially be affecting him physiologically. Filing that idea away to be revisited at a later date professor Dox focussed on the task at hand. He had the data he needed now all he had to do was figure out what to do with it.

He considered the problem before him for about sixteen full seconds before completing his calculations. He now knew he needed the Flash, Henry and about an hour in his laboratory.

Harbinger #906370 08/21/16 01:01 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Wildfire had noticed the cruiser coming into land on Legion World but didn't really care.

Dawnstar had contacted him as he examined the Tyrrazians battle planets engineering asking if he was free to speak and within seconds he had joined her in space. he hadn't even said goodbye to Thirteen as he had rushed out to meet her.

<Dawny... Wait up, where are we going?>

<This way Drake... I wanted to discus certain matters in private. Follow me.>

The winged tracker raced ahead, ignoring her anti-energy teammates telepathic conversation as she led him out to the Oort cloud. Moments later she slowed down and gently touched down upon an abandoned mining station, slowly rotating around a pitted iron rock, half the size of a moopball pitch. Wildfire landed close by.

<Drake, we need to discuss us... our relationship...> Dawnstar stood apart, her arms crossed and her chin held up. Drake Burroughs knew her well enough to know this was the haughty front Dawnstar put on when she was feeling anxious and it usually meant trouble ahead.

<Hey... What's going on? You bring me out here... Are you calling it all off Dawny, I understand... You deserve better than... >

<Stop it Drake! You are the most decent man I know. You are my soul mate and closest friend... But lately...>

<... It's alright darling' we've been through this, I'm not the man for the job, I do understand> Drake Burroughs turned away.

<Drake, stop please. This is not easy for me. Amongst my people... We are not ... We.... Oh Drake why did the Creator do this to me? To us? You infuriate me when you are so reasonable! Why don't you hate me?>

<That'll never happen Dawny, you are... I love you Dawnstar but I'm not the right man for you, you deserve... You need what I'm incapable of giving you. I do understand...>

<Stop it Drake, fight me, hate me for this, I've wasted so many of your years leading you along...>

As she started crying Wildfire put a hand on her shoulder and gently replied.

<...I've loved you since the first time I saw you and I'll probably love you long after you have gone. Whatever you decide... Whoever you end up with Dawnstar of Starhaven I will always be here for you... Always!>

The winged Legionnaire sat down and put her face in her hands as she cried, tears of frustration and rage mixed with the heartbreak she felt to the core of her soul.

Harbinger #906371 08/21/16 01:02 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Cassanda of  Kiringyaga was surprised by the Legionnaires.

Every one of them was polite, engaging and obviously surprised to meet her.  By Gahaji's reactions she knew immediately that he was embarrassed, the poor boy had never been one to hide his emotions too well and right now his display was somewhat excruciating. Cassanda smiled broadly, chatted eagerly with the group that had gathered to welcome her and struck up an immediate friendship with Kid Quantum, and desperately tried to hide how awe struck she really felt. This was only the second time in her life she had left Kiringyaga and she had been a child the last time so hadn't really appreciated just how odd and wondrous the galaxy truly was. Sun Boy took her hand to help her down some steps, she thought he looked far more dashing in the flesh than on holo-vid. Although she had seen vids of the Tigerram known as Backlash who had joined the team at the same time as Gahaji she found the fearsome looking creature to be quite the most awesome being she had ever met, stealing sideways glances when she could as her rationale mind found it difficult to comprehend that such a large beast could be so... Civilised.

She asked questions and took genuine delight in the answers, all the while smiling proudly at M'Windaji. She kept her head up as she met each Legionnaire despite the urge to bow as if in front of royalty. She was particularly star struck by the devilishly handsome Sun Boy whose flirtatious smile sent her quivering, and the surprisingly affable Phantom Girl who graciously held open doors as she led theit guest from the hangar bay. Cassanda was was grateful that Jazmin Cullen was at hand to speak to without stuttering over her words.

All the Legionnaires were immediately struck by Cassandas poise and elegance. She smiled and spoke with them with ease and confidence as if a peer, asking intelligent questions and laughing with a childishly infectious glee. She wore a particularly ornate sleeveless dress, mainly deep royal blue though with golden brocade and crimson detailing. Her hair was short and carefully styled in an asymmetric bobbed cut. M'Windajis wifes make up was subtle, stylish. What surprised the team the most though, and the single thing they all wanted to ask her about but none did, was that she was clearly at least 75 years old.

Harbinger #906372 08/21/16 01:03 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Tyroc, Sade, Comet Queen, Flash, Power Boy and Gravity Kid stepped through Henry's warp onto an ornately pebbled courtyard surrounded by three walls with delicate balconies overlooking them and a fourth with a large stark set of doubled doors.

Three armed guards appeared through the double doors before them and ran towards the Legionnaires brandishing weapons. The Flash disarmed them in a blur. Sade teleported to their sides and held up her right hand before them, her flight ring flashing in the sunlight.

"Take us to your leader gentlemen... Believe me, you'll be better off doing it willingly."

"Officers, we are representative of the Legion, we have full Ambassadorial rights as well as authorisation under the Science Police Accords of 2999. We are here to discuss matters with your Chief Executive ... Now." Tyroc had pitched his voice so it reverberated around the courtyard so any other security officers would be aware of the situation.

A holo of a middle aged woman in a plain grey robe with a high collar and short dark hair appeared before the Legionnaires blocking the huge double sided doors that led into the floating city.

"Legionnaires, I am Muntreau Colliga, the Chief Executive Officer of the plant Forevervale. Why have you invaded my estate?"

"Ma'am, thank you..." Tyroc smiled, though with little warmth as he replied, "We were summoned here after the Science Police reported a meta crime in one of your industrial zones. The Science Police Chief has personally asked us to investigate. I assume you are aware of what we are doing here?""

"That matter has been resolved, you may leave now."

"Like that won't happen dreary star boss lady." Comet Queen muttered as she floated above her teammates. She had noticed that more security personnel had appeared along the balconies that overlooked the courtyard.

"As my colleague said Ms Colliga, we are not yet ready to stop our investigation... Perhaps if we could meet... Face to face to discuss this?"

"That is not an option, you have thirty seconds to leave...."

Pitching his voice so only his colleagues could hear, Tyroc said "Legionnaires, get ready. Flash, Jed, find that woman, we will talk to her. The rest of us will deal with these goons. Now, go!"

Sade popped out of sight, materialising on one of the balconies just behind two security guards while the Flash vanished in a blur and Power Boy dematerialised to phase through the floor. Comet Queen streaked up one wall producing a noxious cloud as she flew. Gravity Kid focussed on the wall behind where the six security officers suddenly found themselves floating in the air.

"Don't threaten Legionnaires..." Tyroc said before unleashing a howl that rocked the doors before blowing them clean off their hinges.

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,019
Posts1,044,948
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Timothy
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Mekt Ranzz
Mekt Ranzz
out & about
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star