Roll Call
1 members (Legion Tracker, Legion Tracker, Legion Tracker, Legion Tracker, Legion Tracker, Legion Tracker), 22 Murran Spies, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Legion Tracker - 04/25/24 06:56 PM
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Gaseous Lad - 04/25/24 01:27 PM
So, what are you listening to?
by Gaseous Lad - 04/25/24 01:26 PM
DC/Marvel Crossovers to be collected in 2024
by Ann Hebistand - 04/25/24 08:21 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by idle - 04/25/24 05:38 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/25/24 12:32 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/24/24 03:52 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Spring Break Game Poll
#924185 03/25/17 11:09 AM
Legionnaire!
OP Offline
Legionnaire!
As we just finished in Idol, I wish to wait a bit before starting the Legion of Doom Idol. I also think it is going to take a long for us to decide who to include/exclude from that game. I expect to open that thread in mid-April, but for now I think I wish to have a different game. As many of you know, I am an avid gamer, so if we did a Multi-Player Session and post our screenshots/clips that would be fun and very easy for us. The programs would do the hard work of maintaining the stats. Of course, we would all have to decide on which game to play and the desire to own the game (I would be willing to gift Steam Keys).

The second option is the Text-RPG I did a poll on in December. It probably would be themed to a Post-United Planets Galaxy. It would be similar to the LMB stuff, but canon-based.

The third option is Towers, which is an easy forum game I learned at another comic book site. You make two lists of characters and they fight until two are remaining.

Options
Character 1 vs. Character 2
Character 3 vs. Character 4

I am conducting polls so I can gage the level of participation before I create a thread.

Which game would you like?
multiple choice
Votes accepted starting: 03/25/17 11:03 AM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb
Re: Spring Break Game Poll
Emily Sivana #947713 04/19/18 06:13 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Hi Emily, this has been stickied for over a year now, so I will un-sticky it.

Thanks for your enthusiasm in planning new games!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,019
Posts1,044,940
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Timothy
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
EuroMutt
EuroMutt
Lancaster, PA
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star