Roll Call
0 members (), 30 Murran Spies, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 05/02/24 12:15 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/02/24 11:41 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/02/24 11:40 AM
Legion Trivia 6
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:09 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:07 AM
Postlo3w stories *LATEST UPDATE 1 MAY*
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:01 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 10:55 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 37 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 36 37
Re: Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 4/22/2018
Omni #947916 04/22/18 12:12 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
“Don't worry it will all be over soon enough!” Euryale's eyes were wide with excitement as she placed the golden Medusa Mask on Sethno's face. "*Return the Power to me!” . Euryale spoke the eyes of the Medusa Mask lighting up.

“With the power of Hades, mix what is not yours and let your grace be restored! Euryale chanted.

“AHHHHHHHHHH” Sethno screamed in agony as her powers began leaving her. The stone energy in her vaines burning away. Sethno felt so weak after that and dropped to the ground.

Euryale lifted the mask from Sethno's face its gleam brighter.

“Now to place the mask on a host. But which one...the blue or the pink?”

“Choose her!” Umbra and Twine yelled in unison.

“How about N...Nneither!” Officer Gsxx yelled out stomping his foot to the ground from underneath a long white robe he had stollen from one of the followers who had discovered him and failed to capture him. The ground from his foot quakced shaking and aming straight at Euryale sending her flying backwards.

Officer Rikane ran swiftly through the followers shifting the density of his limbs to punch out the followers making his limbs so dense they could knock down a tree.

“Nice trick Officer.” Captain Allon called from his bench.

“Thanks Tinya helped me think of it.” Rikane kicked and punched several more followers before finally running and cutting everyone from the vines with the pocket laser from his pouch. The pads on his shoulders bouncing up and down causing him to miss the giant follower who had just awoken when he reached the last of the row of people he could free.

Vi, Nolan, Titania, Gangbuster, Magpie, Micro Lad, and Shikari stood ready to take on Euryale as she hissed at them reganing her footing. Gsxx quickly helped Sethno to her feet and out of the way of the incoming battle. Rikane fought the follower who had knocked him over increasing his denisity 100 fold becoming magenta and extreamly squat. The two punching away at each other. Shikari took off towards the followers slashing away while Vi grabed Micro Lad and flung him at Euryale hoping to make it to her eyes. Her snakes darting in the way shrinking even smaller Micro Lad began using his blaster from Grimbor to blast the snakes in her hair.

Titania grew to 17 feet tall and began swating and picking up followers and throwing them into the forest beyond the temple. Gangbuster multipying chucking himself into more followers by grasping hands and kicking outward in a circle. Euryale placed the mask over her face and began casting widely even catching her followers. Officer Gsxx stomped his foot again and tapped his fingers to the groud drumming them sending wave after waver of earth at Eurayle who began jumping keeping her from placing the mask on her face.

Last edited by Omni; 04/22/18 12:20 PM.

read the adventures of the Reboot Legion!

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001232
Omni #947917 04/22/18 12:26 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Magpie fired off blasters balancing on the tops of the forever satutes using his agility boots. Officer Nolan flew up and over to Euryale and flew head first into her. Vi began growing to take the mask while Micro Lad finsihed off the snakes realizing they were part of the masks power to get so many at once.

“Ahhhhhhrrrr!” Euryale yelled. As Vi punch her in the face sending her flying, Vi grew three feet flying over Euryale at the hight of 4 inches and grabbed the mask.

“Free the rest of us you idiots! Ahhhhh! ” Grimbor commanded. Wiggling and the vines gripping him again.

“He really doesn't know how to listen does he?” Nephus joked looking at Timber Wolf who simply snarled.

“Brin?” Jazmin looked at his her hands still tied behind her back doing her best to try and age them with her powers but the magic would regrow them as fast as she decayed them.

“Grrrr...Jaazzz?” Timber Wolf's hazy memory kicking back in.

Grimbor saw that moment and he realized his hounds somehow knew these Science Police and then he looked down at the young girl tied up near his hound and saw the glint of a gold ring the same kind of ring he tried to confinscate from Timber Wolf and Shikari and crack into with no luck. The only reason he let them keep them was it allowed them to fly and funtion in any envirorment as it was triggered by their minds alone. He had wondered who made such a marvelous thing.

Officer Cullen's eyes lit up as she focused all her power on the magical vines around her. Her body glowing with quantum energy from the inside out. Something else else she had never done before. Focusing the quantuam energies on herself she turned herself into a living quantum wave of decay forcing the spell to erradicate itself as it tried to keep up. Jazmin fell to the ground slightly exhausted returned to normal her form. Her Science Police Uniform slight deformed from the engergies with chunks missing from the shoulder pads and torso. Jazmin opened her eyes in shock their amber beauty shining as she stood strong and rasied her hand in the air casting a quantuam bubble that expanded out eventually enveloping the little hill around the temple.

Everyone stopped in their tracks. It had been a long time since she had done something like this. But Jazmin knew since entering this reality how powerful she had become and the recent wave of anti-matter from the time slip replenished the energy stolen by the entrance of a strange quantum wave. But never fully exerting them had begun to make her feel lazy and now with James hating her again she wanted to at least live up to that hate. Somehow she knew it was her brothers issue and not hers. She still loved him and hoped one day she would get another second chance with him. Jazmin's eyes flickered with the amber purple gold and those either tied up or fighting the forces of Euryale were unfrozen.

“Jazmin! Wow I must say! What a display. If you ever want to leave the Science Police please give me a call.” Grimbor's eyes gleamed with what he could accomplish with the young womans power.

“Thanks but no thanks.” Jazmin looked around everyone who was free moving towards them Shikair freeing Timber Wolf, Captain Allon, and the Grimbor. Rikane freed the remaing officers.

Umbra slowly sat up on her slab looking around slightly confused.

Omni #947918 04/22/18 12:26 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
“I could have sworn I saw Euryale standing over me as your bubble expanded.” Umbra looked around her hands flaring to life with a shadow sword.

“Haha very good. She was over you. But something inside her said no and instead of blue she went pink.” a sultry voice moved in from behind one of the 7 foot tall follwers who was frozen in mid swing of a light axe.

Slowly stepping out from behind the frozen follower Twine walked out and stretched her neck and back before grasping her whip in her hands and cracking it.

“Officer Twine what's going on?” Captain Allon started to reach for his blaster.

“Twine...That is what you called this being?” Twine spoke again but she was clearly not Twine.

“Yes, and what do we call you?” Captain Allon asked his hand firmly on his blaster.

“Haha. MEDUSA!” Twine hissed through the breathing apparatus Twine wore. Lurching forward her white eyes wide with glee.

Umbra stood up her shadow sword in one hand and a blast ready to go in the other. “Medusa” cracked the whip and it crackled to life with pink energy.

“Oooo...what's this new toy?” “Medusa” cracked the wipe at Umbra letting her grab her by the wrist a trick Umbra had used on Twine in pracitce but she didn't count on Medusa's power surfacing in new ways through Twine and Umbra felt the draine of Twine's whip but then something not in Twine's power set happened, Umbra began to turn to stone.

“AHHH so this is how my power works without the help of my snakes. I wondered why my gaze did nothing to them.” “Medusa” smiled gleefully as she felt the energy course through her. Much more than it had ever done with her old powers and body.

“Let her go!” Officer Nah came flying in at super speed seperating “Medusa” from her wipe its pink energy dying.

“Stop squirming!” Officer Nah held “Medusa” tight around the waist.

“Hmmm I've always liked a lot of strong muscular men.” “Medusa” rubbed against him enough to manuver her arms to get her claws in his thighs and Officer Nah slowly began to drop turning to stone.

“My hands bring the stone just as much as that whip.” “Medusa” let go leaving him only half transformed like Umbra who had freed herself of the whip's snare. “Medusa” knew that a half transformation was much more agnoy and she hadn't caused any of that in ages and she had meillenia to catch up on after being killed and then imprisoned.

“Medusa” stalked over towards the others walking past Officer Nah and Umbra whom both struggled to mount another attack.

“Drop your bubble of light and free Euryale.” “Medusa” demanded.

“STOP!” Sethno moved forward from behind Officer Gxss.

“Sister? Is that you? You look so glamourous.” “Medusa” looked Sethno up and down. The two of them begun to circle each other.

“I never thought you'd be back. I tried to bring you back. But I guess Euryale was more successful.”

“Yes, she was and now the three of us can rule together where ever here is. I'm having trouble accessing my host memories but I beleive she thinks this place is called Medusa. Which if it is named after me I think I should definetly be the High Queen.” “Medusa” boosted.

Vi and Micro Lad shrunk down to microscopic size and flew over to “Medusa”.

“Each of us take an ear and will mess with her balance.” Vi instructed.

“Right!”

<Captain, Me and Loa are going to take her off balance. Once we do that Gxss we needed him to keep her that way. Then Jazmin we need you to put her in a bubble.> Vi called through the telepathic earplug channel.

Sethno listened to the plan over the link and tried to keep her “sister busy”.

“Yes, we named it in honor of you after we found it. We made a garden of our captors. Even founded a religion of sorts.” Sethno moved closer circling not letting her eyes leave “Medusa” while also looking for both the mask and Twine's whip seeing the whip next to Umbra's heaving form while the mask was on the opposit side of the slab Twine had been laying on.

<Rikane get the mask! Phase and get the Mask!> Sethno commanded Officer Rikane. She knew they would neeed it in order to free Twine of Medusa.

Rikane shifted himself down into the ground shifting his density to the lightest he could.

“Think down. Think down.” Jed thought to himself and flew through the ground pulling at the roots and the feet of the stone stautes. He pops his head up sporadically to see how far he had to go.

“I said release her.” “Medusa” demanded now realizing her sister was stalling her when all of she felt odd and began swaying and gripping the sides of her head.

Officer Gsxx began gently tapping his foot sending wave after wave to “Medusa”s feet . While Vi and Micro Lad continued to dance on Twine's ear drums. Rikane grabbed the mask and quickly flew up on over to Sethno and gave her the mask. Captain Allon rushed over and fired his blastes at “Medusa” to keep her off gaurd.

“What now?” Captain Allon Called looking around seeing the flickering of the bubble.

Omni #947919 04/22/18 12:27 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Officer Cullen contiuned to keep her quantum bubble up and keep the followers and Euryale frozen but she noticed its energy flickering. As powerful as she was even Jazmin could get tired and after the magical vines she was beggining to sweat. Chey-Nu rushed over to Umbra while Offier Nolan helped Officer Nah moving them to their side away from “Medusa”.

“AHHHH” Umbra screamed out.

“Let me.” Nephus' trident began glowing a gently neon blue as water surrounded Umbra and Jo.

“This water will help comfort and heal them. But I've gotta concentrate to use this much healing waters on them. This is strong magic.” Nephus felt the drain on his powers. Normally the healing waters didn't take this much effort. But magic was always tricky.

“Don't worry no ones getting past us.” Chey-Nu tapped fists with Officer Nolan and in a burst of light Chey-Nu's body was a blaze with the light of the a green sun firing on “Medusa” from a far.

“AHHHHHH” “Medusa” yelled as the green sun flames struck her left arm sorching her in a single distinct line.

“You'll all pay for this! AAHHHHH” Medusa yelled clawing at her head and tubmling over.

Sethno ran over and jumped up and landed on top of “Meduas” holding the now dull mask in her hand and began the enchantment.

"Mask of life return the soul of old and regain your brilliance. Bound by the wisdom of Athena and the fires of Hephaestus Medusa I bind you to the mask! Sethno called out and the mask began to glow. Its sheen brightening its gold luster returning.

Officer Cullen began to feel the strain keeping this many sentient s frozen when out of the corner of her eye she saw glow torchest running towards them.

“Heads up everyone!” Jazmin called out.

“We've got company coming in from all around. There are more followers.” Officer Gsxx began to tremble a bit himself causing his rumblings to become a bit erradic.

“Stop that!” Sethno hissed the mask's golden glow still returning the power to it. The spell needing only a few more moments.

The Stone and the Sepant followers began ragaing against the quantum barrier with everything they had. Rocks flying at every angel. Big strong brusts from 10 feet tall sentient s slaming into the upper areas of the dome.

“ARRHH. Gonna have to drop this soon.” Jazmin called.

“Protect Nephus and the down officers.” Captain Allon called and with that Jazmin dropped the feild releasing the followers and Euryale while instant warpping a smaller bubble around herself, Nephus, Umbra, and Jo.

Captain Allon covered Sethno firing baster rounds while Rikane shifted down his density and began punching away at the followers who attacked. Chey-Nu blasted green rings of fire as he flew up taking take on the fliers. Offier Nolan punched his way through those just below. Vi and Micro Lad joining in fighting back to back leaving “Medusa” inner ears.

Timber Wolf and Shikari fought in tandom ducking and weaving coving each other's backs. Officer Gsxx's nervouse rumblings got stronger and rippled out into the ground. Sethno shaky as she tried to keep the mask on Twine's face.

“AHRRRRRR” Twine/Medusa screamed out.

“Nooo! I won't let this happen!” Euryale screamed running to jump Sethno.

“Not today!” Officer Nolan flew and punched Euryale square in the jaw throwing her back into a couple of her followers.

“Thanks.” Sethno called out as she felt the mask finally energized.

“AHHHHHH” Twine/Medusa screamed one last time the eyes of the mask glowing a bright white and then Twine passed out her head rolling to the side.

“AHHHH Nooo! Not again!” Medusa's ghostly voice screamed her image on the inside of the mask.

“Yes, and now for one more thing.” Sethno stood and placed the mask on her face. Rikane, Nolan and Captain Allon circling her taking out the followers.

"Athena enchant me and give me the gift of life and stone. I embrace the ridged stone and feel my heart take hold. Empower me!" Sethno spoke the same incantation she spoke all those centuries ago when she took her sister's power for the first time.

“I am whole!” Sethno screamed her powers returning.

“This ends now!” Sethno turning in a circle casting those nearest in stone before jumping back and doing the other followers on the outter rim.

The officers continued to fight. Grimbor on the other hand held back and looked for an oppertunity to grab the Mother Box. Magpie ran to Grimbor's side once he received the mental command from the nannites in his body.

“Good. Magpie I need you to steal that Mother Box. Just don't open its protective case. The controls are very sensative.

Magpie activated his agility belt and the ghost switch at the same time dodging followers and Science Police left and right making his way to the alter.

“No sweat.” Magpie turned his belt off and grabed the orb.

“No! For the Stone and the Serpant!” one of the followers jumped Magpie knocking the orb from his hands it began to roll away down the stone steps.

Last edited by Omni; 04/22/18 12:31 PM.

Omni #947920 04/22/18 12:32 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
“NOOOOOO!” Grimbor and Euryale screamed out both running for the Mother Box.

Gangbuster split into his six duplicates and raced to contain Euryale. This mission would hopefully fufill his contact with Grimbor.

Grimbor ran and grabed the orb and in his haste he opened it and pressed a button.

“Oh no.” Grimbor looked up and in a flash of light a giant tube of light opened up behind him. Its gravational pull hard to resist.

“AHHH! Save me you fools!” Grimbor screamed.

Timber Wolf was the first to recact responing to his nannite controls to protect Grimbor. Magpie also responded the two of them rushing the boomtube. Magpie firing a grappling hook and catching a tree while Timber Wolf bounced between a few trees to reach Grimbor before he fell into the boomtube completely and grabed him by the wrist.

“Must send this!” Grimbor activated his personal jumpstream and attached it to the Mother Box's orb with a thought from his control palm. The spider like device attaching to the orb and activating in a flash of white a hole of swirling stars opened up and the orb dropped through with the Mother Box inside.

“What did you just do!” Euryale screamed biting Gangbuster duplicates and scratching with her talons deep.

“Sent it to where it needed to go and where I tried to get you to send it. Here's a few credits for your trouble.” Grimbor joked the gravational pull getting stronger and the boomtube starts to cut out.

Timber Wolf holding on to Magpie and Grimbor. Titania grows and tries to grab all of them at 20 feet tall and with her giant hands. But she got caught in its pull and before she could say anything the pull sucked her in sending her sprock knows where.

“Titania!” Grimbor yelled.

Gangbuster's duplicates linked hands and tried to help pull Magpie in and by extention the others as the grappling hook finally gave way and in a final blast the boomtube started to fail and gave one last pull of force sucking all of them in. The boomtube blinked two more times before finally fading.

“What just happened!” Micro Lad grew to his normal hieght and stood in disbelief.

“No. No. This wasn't supposed to be how it went.” Euryale sobbed before she began to run at Sethno.

“Ahhhh! This is all your fault I was supposed to have the power! I was supposed to kill you both!” Euryale screamed revealing her true motives and with a glance Sethno turned her sister to stone.

“Ahhh.” The Followers instantly stopped fighting and bowed to Sethno their God had been stopped by their other God and they knew this meant they had to stop fighting for not to have the rath of the Serpant God upon them.

“Enough. Rise and move Euryale into the Temple and seal her up. Build a wall around her on the back side of the temple. Sethno instructed.

“Sethno. Are you alright?” Captain Allon asked.

“I will be. How are Umbra and Jo?” Sethno not looking at Captain Allon but her followers carring her sister into the Temple and the destruction of the temples clearing about them many of the old statues destroyed by the quakes and punches and fires many of the trees a flame as they spoke.

“Chey-Nu put those out.” Captain Allon catching her gazes direction.

“Yes sir!” Chey-Nu began recalling the flames.

“They are ok. Still slightly pertrified though.” Captain Allon and Sethno walked over to the slowly lowering quantum bubble.

“Let me.” Sethno reached down and touched both of them trying to rouse them long enough to look in their eyes. First she transformed each into stone compeletly and them changed them back.

“They should be fine in a few days once you get them back to Anndranna.” Sethno said plainly. She had come to a discsion.

“You mean we Officer?” Captain Allon protested.

“No. I mean you. I'm needed here. With Euryale gone these people will be lost without their God and I'm sure this isn't all my sister planned and I must stop whatever else she has set into motion and anyone else that might come looking for treasures.”

“I understand Sethno.”

“Take this.” Sethno pulled a bracellet off her arm.

“What is this?” Captain Allon looked at its black and green glint.

“It's a nannites bracellet. I tricked the system into thinking I was implated once I turned the support staff to stone and had them fashion one of these for me. But I won't need it here.” Sethno handed it over along with her badge and as she passed her omnicom over he pushed it back.

“In case you need help again you can get to me directly. You were a fine cadet and even though it was our first real mission one sprock of an Officer.” Captain Allon smiled brightly at Sethno before slauting her. Sethno returned both before taking her leave to talk with her followers to fix the clearing and make permant plans to hold Euryale and safe guard their treasures.

“So that's it. She get's to walk away? I thought she was a theif?” Vi asked Captain Allon as she and the others began to take their leave.

Omni #947921 04/22/18 12:33 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
“She was never there due to sentencing. She volunteered. She just also happned to be a theif. However at the time of her joining all charges had been cleared.”

“Why?”

“Unknown. I tried to find out but her file was locked.” Captain Allon looked back and saw the young woman with messy teal hair just standing there. Officer Cullen trying to get her to move.

“Come on Kari. Come with us and we'll help you get better.” Jazmin pleaded.

“Must wait for master.” Shikair said simply trying to search for where in the universe he had gone.

“Don't bother tooties. She's nannited to the extream just like the rest of us Grimbor slaves.” Micro Lad chimmed in while Officer Gsxx applied the incapatator cuffs to him.

“Then we'll have to change that once we return to Legion World.” Jazmin said without thinking and instantly felt like she regreated it.

“Legion World?” Captain Allon heard her say it and instantly became mad.

“Anndranna is not Legion World. Its not for you and your band of outlaws and if you think your friends will come and take it over...” Captain Allon charged at Jazmin.

Vi flew in front of him and grew to 8 feet tall holding him back.

“She didn't mean it like that. Gim listen to me.” Vi pleaded.

“Captain Allon please listen to Vi. I didn't mean anything by it. It was a slip of the mind to our old home.” Jazmin so tired slipped up again.

“Your old home? What are you talking about? None of you have mentioned a world of Legion travelers and its not in any records we've been able to obtain. Nor is there any planet out there named Legion World.”

Vi looked at Jazmin with Jo and Umbra begnning to rouse behind her. The other offers not sure what was going on here.

“We will explain back on Anndranna.” Vi reassured Captain Allon. She knew he was already unhappy with her and her friends. So far it had yet to affect their realtionship but she had a feeling that was about to change.

“That you will Officer Digby.” Captain Allon turned and made his way back towards the cruiser.

Vi stood stunned for a moment and all she wanted to do was cry. Gim hadn't been this cold to her ever in any reality.

Omni #947922 04/22/18 12:34 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Colu: Metaire. Brainiac 5's Lab.

Brainiac 5 stood in his lab going through the final specs to install the Responsometer and once it arrived the Mother Box into the southern hemisphere's power grid when a small swirling vortex of stars opened up above him dropping the orb with the Mother Box in it.

“Hmmm. Contract completed.” Brainiac 5 gave a small smile before tapping his omnicom and transferring credits to Grimbor's account.

“Now we can begin to change the universe.” Brainiac 5 pulled the Mother Box out and began inspecting his latest trinket.

Omni #947926 04/22/18 12:42 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Apokolips
Roll Call:
Grimbor - master craftsman able to create confining devices that didn't fail.
Magpie - Gadgets capable of reproducing Agility, Phasing / Ghost, Stealth, Super Sight, Teleport
Gangbuster - of Garon could create up to 6 duplicates
Titania: A super strong female with increased invulnerability. Also able to grow 50 feet tall increasing both her strength and durability.
Timber Wolf- Brin Londo of Rimbor U247 -Superhuman agility and strength, claws and fangs, super-senses, and accelerated healing.

A bright yellow swirling light opened up on the surface of an almost dead world. Spinning outward and throwing its travelers around stretching their bodies out in a circle before tossing them out into the burnt black sand sending quaffs of dust flying.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAaHH” the travelers screamed in unison as they were thrown out of the boom tube it closing instantly.

Grimbor sat up and patted himself down all over. He couldn't believe after all that swirling they were still alive.

“We're alive!” Magpie yelled out.

“Yeah but where in the galaxy are we?” Gangbuster stood up dusting himself off.

“Where ever Mother Box's take you.” Titania looked around at the ruins of the world they landed on.

Many of the houses were burnt out shells with a few intact houses every few houses. Two giant pits rested near the edges of the small town they were in.

“What are those craters?” Magpie pointed as soot began to fall from the sky staining his all white uniform.

“I don't know...but my readings are showing no activity which is good. Because I'm sure whatever came out of there is what trashed this town.” Grimbor tapped away at his omnicom trying to get a reading on their location.

The soot fell on the quiet world as the League of Assassins began to walk through the burnt out town. The cold starting to set in. Timber Wolf sniffed as they walked searching for signs of other life. But he hadn't found anything.

“This soot is hard to sell through.” Timber Wolf admitted as he ran forward towards a building he thought he smelt someone in. looking into the shattered window finding nothing but charred remains of the building.

“My readings aren't finding much either. There's some radiation or something blocking my sensors. But my guess is we should go there.” Grimbor pointed off into the distance at a giant rocky citadel where a small light could be seen in the upper window.

Titania grew four inches to increase her strength as they walked threw the burnt town. Magpie readied his blasters and agility knob on his belt, while Gangbuster multiplied forming a circle around all of them. The stillness of the blackened town stretched on for many clicks all of it showing nothing but death and despair. The soot falling ever so gently around them. In the shadows of the skeleton shacks eyes watched them relaying what they see to their master back in the citadel.

In the Citadel

“Master the outsiders make their way here. The light in the window worked like you said.” a hunched over dirty old bald man sniveled doing his best to not look into his master eyes.

“Good. Its been too long since I've had the chance to torture and for our lord to feed on their souls and gain new followers.” DaSaad smiled a devilish grin across his wrinkled face as he bowed at the frozen stone statue of Darkside a top his throne. Darkside's eyes gently burst to life in centuries sensing the outsides as they made their way to him.

“MY LORD!” DaSaad instantly bowed his tattered robes falling over him.

Last edited by Omni; 07/05/19 03:15 PM.

Omni #947938 04/22/18 06:29 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Moving Day Part 2:
Metropolis, Earth. Weinzberg Plaza. Special Unit Headquarters Earth Squad.
Roll Call:
Earth Squad:
Officer Ollow Dulga of Aleph 2 -Creates jewels about her body to use as armored protection. Emerald, Ruby's, Diamonds, and Sapphires are her favorites to use.
Officer Ral Benem of Mardru -Ability to stimulate plant growth
Officer Shazlon of Barrio III - Spherical diamond body, with retractable appendages. Super durability. Telepathic communication.
Officer Lonny Evening of Myar –sentient being of ink. Makes ink projectiles. Can transform into humanoid form.
Officer Grava of Extal Colony - gravity wake that may derive from the forces she uses to fly (perhaps using gravitational forces to warp space time and propel herself at otherwise impossible speeds)., also pulls others along with her. smoke tail capable of putting people to sleep and blinding crowds and posses a light tail that can blind others.
Officer Tellus Ganglios of Hyrakius - Telepathy and telekinesis.
Officer Rol Purtha of Naltor – precognitive dreams.
Tactical Science Police Officer Gigi Cuzmon

The Earth division of the Meta-Human Squad stood in the center of Weinzberg Plaza in their Science Police uniforms looking around. The buildings around them were hundres of feet tall and hover cars zipped through the sky.

“Welcome MHS! This is your new home and headquarters!” President Chu greeted them exiting the building.

“Uhmmm Madam President why is the building shapped like a giant “L”?” Officer Benem asked.

“Oh? It was desinged for The Legion Auxillary group. But they found a better location in Blue Valley and this building was left without an owner and so the U.P. Thought it would be of great use and its not far from the United Planets Embassy and main Science Police Headquarters.”

“Nice. We will make excellent use of these new facilities Madam President.” Officer Cuzmon said as she began leading the squad in.

“Yes and lets begin our tour.” President Chu ushing all of them in to follow her.

Starting in the meeting room the Officers couldn't help but notice there were many seats. Many of them thought this meant there ranks would grow. Maybe rival that of the main group on Anndranna. The Virtual Reality room was next.

“I've never used the V.R. Room for my telepathy before.” Tellus modular voice chocked out seeing a function for it on the console.

“Yes, only the best for our officers.” President Chu smiled hoping her wards were holding for telepathy.

The personal quaters and gym were next each thrilled with what they were getting. The United Planets were sparing no credit to make sure their defenses were well prepared. Next they made their way to the cafeteria.

“This is your personal eating area which is free and we've given you your own personal chef. Meet Tenzil Kem.” President Chu stepped aside letting everyone in.

“Right this way sentient s! Do you a flavor?” Tenzil Kem held a scooper in one had and a glass in the other.

“A Nebula Drizzle Starshine!” Grave squeeled.

“Three scoops of Nebula Drizzle coming up!” Tenzil Kem scooped up the icecream and tossed them up in their air holding the cup up waiting to catching them. However all three scoops fell all over him.

“Hahahah” the entire room burst into laughter.

“Tenzil clean this up and we will make our way back this way.” President Chu stiffled her laughter while strightening her suit jacket.

The tour moved on to a lab, medical facilities, and finally the Monitor Room.

“And this ends our tour Officers. This is your state of the art Mission Monitor Room. It will be maned 24 hours a day by one of you and a roation of trained and trusted Science Police Officers.” President Chu motioned to the officer behind her who simply waved only taking his eyes off the montiors for a few seconds.

“Thank you President Chu. We are very thankful for your hospitality today and your faith and commitment to the success of the Meta-Human Squad.” Officer Cuzmon said saluting the President who gave a smile and a nod for her to stop.

“I will leave you all to your new home.” President Chu smiled and took her leave from the Officers.

“Alright everyone go settle in, grab a bite to eat, and then we will do some light training.” Officer Cuzmon instructed him.

Officer Rol Purtha left and walked to the medical bay and checked in on Gear. He was still unconcious after Officers Benem and Dumaka grathered ingredients to save him. He had been transfered here ahead of time. The jump tube ride was much shorter than the one at the acadmey and he was there in no time. Walking and greeting the Medical staff attending Gear.

“Hello. Thank you for your care.” Ral smiled at the short four armed purple sentient infront of him.

“Its part of my duties. I'm Doctor Gym'll and if you don't mind he need lots of rest. So please keep your visit short.” Dr. Gym'll finished his readings and turned quickly leaving the cubical Gear was in.

“He's a rather interesting sentient. Don't you think Gear?” Ral said looking down at the unconcious man.

“Don't worry Gear you'll wakeup soon. I know you will.” Ral smiled brightly again.

Omni #947939 04/22/18 06:34 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Anndranna:
United Planets Embassy and Science Police Headquarters: Mission Monitor Room.
Roll Call:
Captain Gim Allon- Captain and headmaster of the Science Police Special Unit Training Academy.
Sergeant Shvaughn Erin -Science Police Sergeant and instructor.
Live Wire - Garth Ranzz - electrical generation and manipulation, and elemental transmutation of Winath of U247
Saturn Girl - Imra Ardeen – telepathy, mind control, reading and communication. Of Titan U247
Triad - Luornu Durgo –Ability to split into three bodies. Of Cragg U247
Apparition - Tinya Wazzo Nah –intangibility of Bzgtl of U247
Ultra Boy - Jo Nah- Super-strength, super-speed, flight, invulnerability, flash vision, and "penetra-vision" (all approximately at Kryptonian power levels), only one of which can be used at a time. of Rimbor U247
Violet - Salu Digby – able to shrink to microscopic and grow gigantic size at will. Of Imsk U247
Ferro - Andy Nolan – movable iron body, super strength and invulnerability of 20th century Earth U247
Umbra (Tasmia Mallor) – shadow caster. Of Talok IV U247
Kid Quantum II - Jazmin Cullen –quantum fields capable of slowing/freezing time. energy blast capable of causing decay. Of Xanthu of U247
Spark - Ayla Ranzz –electrical generation and manipulation. Of Winath U247
Star boy -Thom Kallor of Xanthu U247- interstellar mass control.

Captain Allon walked into the Monitor room its blue hue bright as the monitors continuously showed feeds of cadets, officers, missions, and emergency alerts. Captain Allon looked at today as a failure on so many levels.

“How'd the mission go?” Sergeant Erin looked back from her seat confused at Gim's low energy. He was normally so excited after a mission.

“We lost a cadet and I need to have a chat with my top ten.” Captain Allon plopped down into his chair it coming to life as soon as he did. Several holo consoles appearing before him.

“Who?” Sergeant Erin asked concerned they maybe heading to their first funeral.

“Sethno. She's decided to leave and return to her home world. It seems she's a God there and after her sister tried to kill all of us, she was imprisoned and they need her back.” Captain Allon slumped down a little.

“And what did the top ten do now?” Sergeant Erin like and admired these officers and trusted them to work alongside. But she couldn't help but always feel like something was off about them.

“I'm just frustrated with them and them protecting their friends. Who are now wanted fugitives. Something else else I never wanted.” Captain Allon felt hurt and he was starting to wonder if it had just as much to do with Vi and how close they were.

“Gim, talk to them. I think we're far enough in that they will trust you now. Before we roped them into this program they didn't know you. But now they do.” Sergeant Erin did her best to be supportive. She knew this had more to do with Vi than anything.

“You're right. Computer alter the following cadets to meet in my meeting room.” Captain Allon instructed after checking the “Legion of Travelers” current mission status on the holo console to his left.

“Yes, Captain.” The A.I. Toned.

Captain Allon quickly got up and made his way to his meeting room. This room was just outside his office on the top floor. Before the meeting room was a reception area. The jump tube ride didn't do anything to make Captain Allon feel any better. He wasn't sure where this talk with his officers was going to go. But he couldn't help but shake the feeling that whatever he learned it was going to change not only how he viewed them but how he viewed Vi. The reception area was the a small room with long brown floating couches along the walls. Two floating tables with omnicoms dedicated to specific topics for people to read through. At the back end in the corner sat a robot receptionist.

“Good after noon captain. Your next appointment will be here in 2 minutes.” the robotic receptionist toned.

“Thank.” Captain Allon walked past and into the meeting room and sat at the head of the room leaning against a thin floating table. He tapped a button making all the floating chairs fly into the walls of the room. He wanted the officers to stand before him.

Slowly the Legionnaires filled into the room. Each of them in their Legion Uniforms. They all agreed if they were going to face this they would do it as the Legion.

“What's the meaning of this? Why are you out of uniform?” Captain Allon's tone was stern as he tried to keep his anger in check.

“This is who we are. These are our uniforms. Captain, we are the Legion of Super-Heroes and we come from another reality.” Kid Quantum responded as she was the one who brought this down on them and as the last elected leader she choose to speak first. It felt good to say those words out loud again.

“I'm sorry what? You're from another reality? What does that even mean?” Captain Allon starred at them disbelieving them not sure what to say.

“This world, your reality exists inside a Multiverse. The Multiverse consists of multiple universes existing in the same physical space, kept separate by differing vibrational speeds. Each universe can be just as different form one another as they can be similar.” Kid Quantum continued.

“So you come from one of these other universes within the Multiverse? Why did you come here and leave your universe?” Captain Allon still skeptical.

“Our universe was destroyed while we were trying to defend it from villains who took over by slicing through the fabric of reality itself.” Ferro spoke up not enjoying the Captain's attitude. They were heroes in both realities and have always tried to act accordingly.

“Your home was destroyed?” Captain Allon looked out at their faces when he said it again and he could see the loss on their faces.

“Yes, Captain.” Kid Quantum answered.

“How did you end up here?”

“After the destruction of our reality we wondered limbo trying to find away out and eventually we did with the help of another Legion from another reality where we helped them save their universe. After that we chose to go back into the void and find others like ourselves who are without a reality to call home. But we never found anyone. Reality had somehow been reworked and refolded in our travels. We journeyed to other realities before this one but we were always able to leave if it didn't work out. This was the first reality we couldn't leave.” Saturn Girl answered taking her turn.

“Why?” Captain curiosity growing.

“We are not sure. What we do know is that your reality was unstable and our entry into it has begun to stabilize it and through that stabilization reality has begun to write us into recent history. But reality isn't just including us, it is actively rewriting itself to suit us by recreating many circumstances from our reality into this one.” Saturn Girl continued.

“I'm sorry what? Now your crazy. Nothing about our “reality” is “unstable”. Captain Allon scoffed at the Legionaries.

“Captain, if you check the Time Institutes feeds along with long range scanners from the Academy and the United Planets you will find that there have been a lot of temporal anomalies.” Apparition chimed in knowing he would look.

Captain Allon went behind the desk and called up all the feeds mentioned and anything with temporal shifts and over the course of the last few months there had been many.

“So why is reality rewriting to suit you? Why not just erase and start fresh with you or from your memories?”

“Honestly, we have no real answers. Other than we need to bond with this reality to save it and ourselves and if we don't finish bonding then all is lost. Many of our team have started the bonding process and they could disappear with this reality if it doesn't fully stabilize.”

“How do you know you've bonded?” Captain Allon started to take them seriously. The threat of Mordru was always looming but with the threat of all reality ending was something he couldn't ignore.

“We noticed the “ripple” affects after key moments in our histories were repeated; usually in a different way then they happened in our reality but with the same out come or after affects. Somehow those recreated moments stabilized ours and this reality's temporal and vibrational frequencies. Readings we've taken of our selves showed that we began to match both realities. But with our latest readings they say we match this reality more and more with each passing day.” Triad added.

“I guess that's a good thing. But I still find this all hard to believe. Yes, you just appeared on Earth but you all have files, feeds, and even family here. Imra, your mentor Aven even came to see you and knew you.” Captain Allon crossed his arms not sure what to make of all of it.

“Gim, we told you reality is writing us in. Slowly. I bet if you check our files and feeds, even with our families you will find more information than you did before.” Vi stepped forward a bit as she held her reality's Gim's flight ring in her hands.

“OK, that is true each time I've done a search I've found more. But that's normal with searches and some of you come from rim worlds. We may be in the 31st century but sometimes it still takes time to get information.” Captain Allon wasn't happy that Vi had called him by his first name in a formal meeting like this.

“I can prove we are from another reality.” Vi said her voice smaller than usual as she held out her hand and a small golden flight ring glinted in the light.

“One of your rings doesn't prove anything. I already know you have them.” Captain Allon didn't move.

“Its the ring of our reality's Gim Allon aka Leviathan. In our reality you were one of us.” Vi shot a look at her teammates and they all had the same expression of shock.

“I took it before we left. I couldn't leave our reality without a piece of him.” Vi's eyes watered a little. They all gave her their own small nod understanding why she did it.

“I was a super hero?” Captain Allon starred at the ring. But he couldn't help but notice that Vi was upset about her “Gim”.

“Yes, you were one of the bravest of us all.”

“Why am I not with you guys now?” Captain Allon knew the answer but he wanted to hear the answer.

“You gave your life saving many of ours from a man who had basically locked us on a polluted planet and tried to kills us.” Vi answered thinking back to that moment and to the moment the eye tried to save him and instead gave her his powers.

“I thought so...Well I guess I go down fighting in any reality. But I still don't know if I believe you. An extra ring doesn't mean anything.

“If you put it on it should work for you.” Vi held out her hand with the ring in it.

All of the Legionaries watched breathlessly. Handing over this prized possession was something they all couldn't help but feel scared by. Captain Allon took the ring from Vi's hand and looked at her for a moment before placing it on his right hand.

“Bezz...Gim Allon aka Leviathan. Flight ring active.” the flight rings bio functions coming online for the first time in a very long time.

Captain Allon starred down at the ring in disbelief.

“It's true...” Captain Allon whispered.

“Told you.” Live Wire chimed in with a grin.

“Why did you not tell me until now? Why not any time over the last few months?” Captain Allon asked still looking at the ring as he turned his fist letting the light catch it.

“We didn't know who we could trust and we wanted to have more answers before we did anything that could cause a panic. We didn't want to alarm everyone around us.” Spark spoke up.

“I see. That makes sense. But what now? Now that I know I can't do nothing .” Captain Allon lowered his hand and knew that he wanted to help.

“Captain, honestly if we need to care take of something let us. Trust us.” Saturn Girl added.

“I can do that now. Thank you for sharing this. We should let the rest of the academy know and then that way they can help.” Captain Allon thought it was a good idea and motioned to start typing a memo on the holo console.

“No! Captain that could run the risk of making things unstable as it could cause the wrong out comes and honestly only we know our history.” Star Boy stepped forward. He knew what Gim was thinking but he knew it wouldn't work out right.

“Alright. We won't tell anyone else. But you need to keep me in the loop. I can't cover for you if I'm not aware of anything.” Captain Allon looked all of them but he looked at Vi specifically and she nodded.

“Thank you Captain. We are more than willing to serve and protect this reality. Its given us purpose.” Ultra Boy added.

“No thank you and I hope that this place starts to feel like home now that you can be a little bit more open about it.” Captain Allon smiled he still couldn't fully wrap his head around the idea of multiple realities. They returned it but they all weren't sure if that was something that would happen.

Captain Allon looked down at the ring one more time and then went to remove it to give back to Vi. Vi looked at the other Legionnaires and they all gave her a nod.

“No keep it. I think it's better if its in use instead of just sitting in my pocket.” Vi smiled and folded her arms in front of herself bringing her hands in front of her lips. Her eyes watered slightly.

“Thank you I will take good care of it.” Captain Allon smiled brightly.

“Captain, now that you know our secret are our friends still on the Most Wanted list?” Kid Quantum asked.

“I can't break the law and pardon them. They've broken the law of the United Planets and helped the Nannite Underground and apparently haven't been infused with the nannites.”

“Captain, I told you they were just trying to do the right thing and they have the bracelets as well. They aren't breaking the laws on that and the law states that either are acceptable.” Star Boy pointed out doing his best to show Gim who he was.

“Alright, but they still broke the law and helped the Underground. But the most I can do is take them off the Most Wanted list. But if they turn themselves in and join the academy maybe everything can be forgiven.” Captain Allon tried one more time to sway his officers to give up their friends.

“Thank you Captain and we'll let them know if we run into them.” Saturn Girl said doing her best to stay diplomatic.

“That's all I ask. Again thank you for trusting me with your secret. If there's no more secrets your free to go.” Captain Allon smiled again before dismissing the Legionnaires.

“Vi, can you stay behind for a moment?” Captain Allon reached out for her.

“Of course.” Vi moved closer but she still kept a small distance.

“I'm sorry for being so harsh with you earlier. I was upset and lately you and your friends with this secret just drove me over the edge. I never wanted to go off like that.”

“I know and that's why we agreed to tell you. We knew it was time.” Vi stood knowing he knew she meant more than just the team secret but about her Gim.

“Vi...Salu...were you in love with your reality's Gim?” Captain Allon

“I had feelings for him. He was a very good friend but we were never anything more.” Vi admitted lowering her eyes to the floor.

“Are you with me because I remind you of him, slash I am him in a way.” Captain Allon ducked his head down to try and get Vi to lift her head and look him in the eyes.

“No. I mean it may have started out that way. I wanted to see if you were like him...and you were but you are so much more.” Vi's head snapped up and looked Captain Allon in the eyes and took his hands in hers.

“So much more?” Captain Allon was confused. What more could he be?

“Yes, so much more in that I know you better than I ever knew my reality's Gim. He was a good friend and a brave soul just like you. But you are funny and sweet. You notice me and see me for... me. He never saw me or knew me like you do and you have a much bigger appetite.” Vi smiled trying to lighten the mood a bit.

“Hahaha. Good to know.” Captain Allon pulled Vi in for a kiss.

“Can you tell me more about your reality?” Captain Allon asked after he pulled away his arms still around Vi's waist.

“Sure.” Vi was slightly scared to know what his questions were.

“What was your code name?”

“Originally it was Shrinking Violet.”

“Ahhh....Vi.”

“Yes. But after our Gim's death I took his code name. But eventually it just became Vi.”

“Why'd you take his name?” Captain Allon was curious and wanted to know all he could.

“Because I also gained his powers to grow.” Vi waited for a moment wondering if Captain Allon would feel some type of way about that.

“Can I ask you one more thing?”

“Sure...”

“What is Legion World?” Captain Allon smiled realizing he never asked.

“Hahah... the simplest explanation... it was our home and a lot like Anndranna. But maybe a bit more advance.” Vi gave a small wink and smile.

“We'll see about that.” Captain Allon teased.

Omni #947940 04/22/18 06:37 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Outer reaches of the United Planet's space in the Sagittarius Arm of the Milky Way. The Curtuian System.

A Science Police exploration and rescue cruiser flew through red and blue gas clouds escorting supplies to the rim worlds of this sector of space. The region had recently been attacked by the Algamenon Empire. Three worlds in the sector were United Planet's members. The primer world was Xanthu and the only world to not have the Algamenon Empire make planet fall. The Uncanny Amazers along with Xanthu's military fleet pushed them back and out of the sector.

“Lieutenant Hisss we're five slipstream jumps from Xanthu.” Officer Gilnt tapped the console's holo keys.

“Thank you Gilnt. Once we finish this run I'll be on a much needed vacation. Now make the jump!”

“Yes sir.” Gilnt tapped away the console opening a swirling vortex in the space before them. Twinkling lights flashing a misty hazy pastel whirling of colors.

The medium size cruiser entered the slipstream and in a blink it exited it and into the path of a meteor shower.

“Gilnt what's going on? The slipstream ports didn't warn of a meteor storm.”

“The gates detection sensors are offline. They must have been knocked out during the invasion and haven't been repaired yet.” Gilnt scanned the exit portals.

The meteors flew past the cruiser hitting its shields repeatedly quickly lowering their effectiveness. The smoke, flames, and flashes of light from the meteor's blinded the cruisers vision. The shielding shimmered in and out of sync the ship barely dodged the meteors until finally three in a row hit them. Two of them knocking out their shield and the third slamming through cargo hold 1 of the ship.

“Lock her down and make an emergency landing on the nearest planet.” Lieutenant Hisss commanded.

Officer Gilnt obliged gliding his hands across the console taking the ship down to the nearest M class planet. The dusty atmosphere around the planet didn't help to clear up the vision problems of the cruiser its sensors going crazy.

“Captain those meteors sprocked up everything all sensors are offline and our engines are starting to fail. The impact into cargo hold 1 caused a vacuum to suck out the back thrusters and destabilized the cup-links.” Officer Gilnt informed the Lieutenant.

Lieutenant Hisss tapped away violently at his console trying to get any readings he could. The red lights flooding his face as they flew to their deaths.

“re-calibrate the thrusters and the cup-links to a ¾th quantum knots and then bring us about face. I think there's a mountain ridge that can take the impact. Reroute power to the shields to brace us and take it from the processors and switch them to reserve and launch the distress beacon.” Lieutenant Hisss yelled out tapping his seat buckle strapping himself in.

The cruiser flew through the dusty air of this world's clouds billowing out from behind it their black fumes engulfing the ship. Brown clouds parted as the ship sliced through them. The shields blinking on and off repeatedly until finally the ship crashed into the side of a mini mountain sending an avalanche of red rocks and mud down on top of them. The shields holding just enough to keep them from being squashed.

On a ledge across from the crash site stood someone watching curiously at the giant ships crash. The boulders scattered all about. The red dusty air being swept about. The crew of the ship began to pile out and take a look at their surroundings.

“Lieutenant Hisss our omnicoms are being jammed by the planets atmosphere. It seems to be blocking our signals. But the distress signal we left on the way down is functional and floating on the outer edge of the atmosphere.”

“Good. Hopefully it will be picked up soon. But we should have enough supplies to last a few weeks. But lets get back in their and take count.”

“tsssnssss...Tsssnnnnssss.. klick...klick...” the odd sounds could be heard on the winds.

“What is that?”

“I don't know...” Lieutenant Hisss looked around taking his blaster out.

“Tsssnnsnnnssss...Tsssssnnnnnnnsss..klick...klick...klick!!!” the sound got louder as it started to sound like it was coming from all sides. But the crew still not seeing anyone making the sound.

The ground below the crew began to bulge up in various spots around them throwing up the rest dust.

“Ahhhh my eyes!” two of the crew members screamed as a gauzier of dust erupted in front of them.

“What is causing those things?” Officer Gilnt yelled grabbing hold of one of the officers who had been sprayed.

“Klick...klick!...tssssnnsssnnsss...Klick...Klick!” the sounds came again and louder than before and with each passing second it got louder until finally the ground around them burst up sending fountains of red and brown dust up into the air making it almost impossible to see.

“AHHHRRRR!!!! Kllllliiickc! Tssssnsnssss!” the roar of the unfamiliar sound was now upon them but nothing could still be seen.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!” Lieutenant Hisss yelled firing his blaster into the clouds as they all felt something rushing past them herding back towards the ship.

Long sharp brown talons began slashing away at them with thick small black hairs lining them. Lieutenant Hisss screamed out in pain as one of the talon's caught him and pulled him into the dust.

“Lieutenant!” Officer Gilnt screamed out into the dust not hearing anything in return.

The dust continued to swirl around the crew as they looked out into the mist terrified when a giant shadow came at them.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH” the crew screamed as they all jumped out of the way of the shadow.

The shadow dropped through the dust and revealed the body of their Lieutenant his face and body sunken in sucked dry.

“'AHHHHHH!” they all screamed in unison before more shadows erupted from the dust and attacked their talons slashing away at the crew picking them up and into the dust cloud around them until all that was left was Officer Gilnt.

Officer Gilnt stood still not moving when a shadow began to rise over him from behind. Officer Gilnt unaware of when the monster would strike next.

“TSSS...klick...I thirst for MOOOOREEEE!” a voice rasped out reaching its arms down on to Officer Gilnt as he turned and looked into the creatures eyes.

“AHHHH” Officer Gilnt screamed trying to fire again only to be picked up as long slimy tendrils pushed out of the creatures giant head from in between two large fangs. The tendrils attached to his face and began sucking Officer Gilnt dry.

“RAWWWWWWWW! Need more!” the creature dropped Officer Gilnt's lifeless body to the ground sending wafts of red and brown dust flying up and stalked off into the ship hunting for more prey. The creature shook its large head slowly and it began to stand up right and walk instead of crawling along on its eight legs.

Omni #948091 04/26/18 03:09 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Hey Omni, great to see you posting again.

This is just a quick post as I'm impossibly busy right now, have only got about halfway through, I'll have more time in a week or two to give a proper response.

Love your take on Him.

Your team looks to be really impressive.

Love the flirting between Umbra and Laziness.

The mystery of what's happening on Medusa is great.

More later, but for now I've ran out of time. Keep going, this is ace.

More, more, more!

Legion Worlds NINE - wait, there's even more ongoing amazing adventures? Yup, and you'll only find them in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.
Omni #948179 04/27/18 05:41 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Hey Harbinger,

Thanks for the quick post and letting me know your reading. I look forward to hearing your full review but i will warn you by the time you get back to reading things will have kicked into high gear and I will most likely have it all posted.

I hope you enjoy the Medusa mission's finally!

Omni #948350 04/29/18 05:44 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Anndranna: Medical Facility.
Roll Call:
Spark - Ayla Ranzz –electrical generation and manipulation. Of Winath U247
Saturn Girl - Imra Ardeen – telepathy, mind control, reading and communication. Of Titan U247
Officer Ayrla of Dyrlia - Gravity negation
Cadet Gil Swanson of Earth -able to switch peoples powers at will, must touch person to do it. Flight. Invisibility
Live Wire - Garth Ranzz - electrical generation and manipulation, and elemental transmutation of Winath of U247
Cadet Kent Shakespeare of Earth - Limited invulnerability super speed and Super strength. Medical knowledge. Greater physical stamina. But requires sleep after.
Omega Cadet Ging Ju of Extal Colony - a giant sentient rat capable of making bubbles that can transport people long distances. large talons that can burrow, enhanced agility.
Heroldu Collo of Culacao - a giant snail with emphatic powers. Slime inducing emotional control.
Lonestar- Shikari of the Kawi migrating Colony of U247- Path finding, ability to generate biological armor and claws, flight.

Ayla Ranzz sat on the floating medical bed looking around the sterile room. The bright lights flickering with a buzz. The part of the new medical facility they were in hadn't been finished yet. With the unknown element of what could happen they all decided the place that would cause the least damage was best. Cadet Swanson and Officer Ayrla sat on beds similar to Ayla's. All of them were clearly nervous. But they weren't the only ones. Imra Ardeen sat there doing her best to monitor all of them. Her powers gently pushing at Cadet Swanson to not switch their powers back.

“OK everyone. I'm going to attach these sensors to each of you. The nannites will also be scanning for any irregularities in your power matrices” Cadet Kent Shakespeare informed them as he moved from bed to bed.

“Will it hurt?” Officer Ayrla asked as Cadet Shakespeare put one on each of her hands the pads sticking instantly.

“No. its just taking readings. But since you are new to electrical powers I must caution you to remain calm.” Cadet Shakespeare smiled at Ayrla doing his best to ease her fears. Ayrla smiled back.

“So what do you think is happening Kent?” Garth stood up making his way to Ayla.

“I'm not sure. Cadet Swanson's powers work by grabbing hold of a meta-human's DNA, specifically the meta-gene. Then takes that gene and switches it. When its with other meta-humans it transfer's their powers.”

“Doc, are you implying that I could grant people super powers by switching genes of a meta-human and a normal person?” Gil really listening to the explanation carefully.

“Theoretically, yes.” Kent said while adjusting his rimless glasses.

“That's great that you've figured out a new application Gil but can we get to switching?” Ayla interjected nervously.

“Yes, Gil please do active your power.” Cadet Shakespeare grabbed his omnicom.

Gil stood up in between Ayrla and Ayla's beds. Both of them laying down. Gil reached deep inside a glow slowly surrounding his body and extending out to the two women. Gil tried to think of it the way Cadet Shakespeare had described it. Seeing the DNA strands of the two side by side. Zeroing in on the particular strand Gil zoomed down and plucking them out. Gil pushes but neither budges. Gil gently drops the glow and open his eyes.

“I'm sorry I don't think it worked.” Cadet Swanson looked down.

Ayrla sat up and shot off a blast of electricity and Ayla stole the gravity from the beakers around her.

“ARRRRRGGGG!” Ayla huffed.

“Kent were there any strange readings?” Garth asked putting his hands on Ayla's shoulder.

“No. the readings were normal compared to the switch earlier as well as other switches Cadet Swanson has performed and they show nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe a little more exertion than normal.”

“Yeah, I was trying really hard to force it. But nothing.” Gil admitted his head still hanging.

Imra watched as they all seemed in different states. But out of all of them Ayrla was the only one happy.

“Were there any readings on me?” Ayla asked.

“No your readings are fine as well. But I want you to start levitating as many objects as you can and for as long as you can. Your brother informed me that you've had an experience similar to this and it caused some distress and strain on you body. But since we have yet to see that I need to test that hypothesis. I must note its interesting that these types of powers seem to gravitate towards you.” Cadet Shakespeare smiled at his joke trying to lighten the mood. But Ayla just got up and walked out into the a joining room and began levitating everything in the room. Her head hung down.

Garth followed Ayla into the room to watch over her. He knew his sister wasn't happy and was concerned for her health. The last time this happened he almost lost her completely.

“Excuse me Doctor by why are they here?” Cadet Gil looked over at the corner of the room. Two cadet's stood there waiting patiently. One was a giant rat that was licking her paws in a navy blue suit. Its tail wiggling at its ear. While the other simply huffed as it sat slime dripping down its slug body.

“These are two Omega cadets I've asked here to test if its your abilities that aren't working properly or if it has more to do with Officers Ayrla and Ayla. Please meet cadets Ging Ju and Heroldu Collo.” Cadet Shakespeare tapped away at his omnicom.

“Now Gil go over and touch the two of them. You'll need to touch Cadet Collo's actual body as she can husk the shell and only contains the smallest amounts of DNA.

“Great.” Gil walked over and placed his hands on the two Omega cadets. The glow surrounded all of them and dropped quickly.

“Did it work?” Cadet Collo's husky mucus filled voice erupted with a cascade of bubbles from her mouth.

“I would say so.” Imra went and stood next to Cadet Shakespeare and looked at the readings over his shoulder. All still within the normal ranges.

Cadet Ju's eyes glowed blue as she felt Cadet Swanson's despair.

“Don't fret Gil. Things will work out.” Cadet Ju told him for the first time wishing she could give someone a true hug.

“Alright, now Gil I want you to switch them back. I know that the duration isn't the same. But we first need to establish if you can in fact switch people back still.” Cadet Shakespeare explained.

The white room began to fill with bubbles as Cadet Collo couldn't control the bubbles and the slime from her body began producing the bubbles releasing them once they hit the ground. With a hiccup Cadet Collo released a burst of bubbles from underneath her shell sending them up into the air. The light in the room reflecting through them causing rainbows to cascade throughout the room. Gil placed his hands back on the two of them. The slime thick on his left hand. They all glowed again and after each displayed their power. Cadet Ju created a bubble around herself and hovered while Cadet Collo pushed a happier feeling into Cadet Swanson through her slime.

“Thank you.” Gil gave a small smile.

“That's good and bad. That means that it has something to do with Officer's Ayla and Ayrla. I'll need to run more test.” Cadet Shakespeare tapped away at his omnicom before giving Imra and Gil a small smile and walking into the other room to look at Ayla's readings and prepare her for the news.

“Gil things will be OK. Lets go get a float.” Ayrla put her hand on Gil's shoulder and she tried to lead him to the sink to wash his hands.

“Sure.” Gil said defeated.

“I hate this.” Imra thought to herself. Lying and basically torturing those around her was something she never wanted.

“Imra?” Cadet Shakespeare interrupted Imra's thoughts.

“Hmmm...yes Kent?”

“I've finished my test and sent them off to the Captain. I've suggested Ayla see Dr. Ryk'rr and I've got an update on your friend you brought in.” Kent handed Imra the omnicom.

“Shikari?” Imra took the omnicom and looked through the files her eyes wide.

“Yes. Dr. Finster and the staff were able to detach the head set from her and we've begun work on the nannites that were injected. It be easier if we could get her to drop her exoskeleton. But until then we are working on reprogramming them.”

“I'll see what I can do to coaxes her out of it.” Imra gave a small weary smile before taking her leave to Shikari's room in the completed wing of the Medical Facility.

“SPROCK!!!!!!!!!” Ayla stomped her foot after the news Cadet Shakespeare gave her. She knew what it was. It was reality recreating a key moment in her life.

“Ayla calm down.” Garth cautioned.

“Easy for you to say and your one to talk. I remember a few times you've gone off the handle about something.” Ayla stuck her tongue out at him.

“I know but its not the best thing to do. We've got to remain calm and do what Kent says to do.” Garth felt odd being the voice of reason between the two of them.

“Garth, I'm scared. I could die trying to get my powers back.” Ayla's blue eyes' watered a bit.

“I know. But we can't think like that. We have more information this time around. Are you feeling exhausted like before?” Garth figured maybe if they were proactive Ayla wouldn't be so down.

“No. I feel fine actually and I've been levitating things for hours now. But last time it was because of our separation.” Ayla hugged herself.

“Ayla, you survived my death. I think you're stronger this time around and know that even if we didn't have the same powers we're still family...twins.” Garth hugged Ayla tight with both arms and even though this wasn't the happiest of moments to be able to hug his sister and really feel it meant the world to him.

Omni #948353 04/29/18 05:46 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Shikari's Room:

Imra walked into the warmly lit room and in the center laid Shikari unconscious her exoskeleton still up. Her teal hair wild about her.

“Shikari...how did this happen? We should have never let you get separated.” Imra thought to herself as she stroked Shikari's wild hair.

“Shikari...listen to my voice...open your mind to me.” Imra's blue eyes glowed neon pink as she used her powers to reach into Shikari's mind.

Imra's pink astral form entered into Shikari's mind slowly descending down a long black hole and finally landing on a small icy comet flying amongst the stars. The stars flying by in a blaze the blue light of the comet burned below her.

“This is a racial memory...I remember seeing things like this is Shikari's mind before along with other Kawi I've communed with.” As Imra looked around she saw images in the stars as they passed by of her home kin and their travels. Shikari's first meeting with the lost Legionnaires in the second galaxy while she was being chased by the Progeny. Then moments throughout their travels together came flashing forward. Images of Wildfire shone bright several of them having dinners and playing games.

“I always thought they had something.” Imra thought to herself.

Soon the images gave way to Timber Wolf and the last moments before they were captured. Fighting a man with a cannon and saving the science police officers. The visions of pain and suffering entered in rocking the comet's path. Imra turned and saw a giant black hole in its new course.

“What the?” Imra looked at it and in the center an image of a the man who kidnapped Shikari stared back at her. His giant laughing face with its diabolical grin and wide crazy gray eyes sucking everything in. The black hole growing taking all of Shikari's memories the stars diving in and bursting into nothingness.

“NO. I've got to undo this evil mans work.” Imra thought to herself growing bigger than the black hole. Her astral form glowing bright.

Imra looked at her hands and willed them to life with flames and picked up the black hole.

“Just have to shrink this thing down and bust it up and burn away the taint.” Imra thought as she held the black hole like a ball.

“Not so fast. This is my hound!” Grimbor's voice boomed out from the black hole as it began to swirl and becoming a true vortex. Imra felt her astral energy being sucked in. The astral flames bursting as they were drawn in.

“I'm not that easy to defeat!” Imra called out her eyes glowing bright as her astral form morphed becoming a net around the black hole and pulling herself in forcing it to shrink. While at the same time small hands reached into the black hole and plucked out Shikari's memories flinging them back out into the star scape of Shikari's mind.

With each star reborn the power of the black hole decreased and shrunk it down while Imra still worked to pull it in. Once every memory star it had sucked in had been restored Imra transformed her astral self again and back into her human form. The small black hole in her hands as it continued to shrink.

“Nooooo! This is my hound! Mine!” Grimbor's voice squeaked out from the tiny black hole.

The black hole shrunk down to the point that Imra took it in her hands and crushed it the dust of its remains scattering and the Sun took its place back in Shikari's mind. Imra scanned for any more trances of brainwashing and found nothing.

Imra powered down. Her eyes returning to their crystal blue color. Imra looked down at Shikari who was still wearing her exoskeleton and breathing steadily.

“Why didn't that work...” Imra was about to power up again when Shikari's exoskeleton armor shifted away revealing the beautiful Kawian below it.

“Uhhhh...Fair Legion?” Shikari came to for a moment looking at Imra faintly.

“Shhh...Yes Shikari you're safe now. We saved you. Now rest.”

“Timber Wolf?” Shikari rasped out trying to hold on long enough to find out if Brin was OK.

“No. But we'll find him. Now rest.” Imra gave a gentle push to help put Shikari back to sleep.

Omni #948354 04/29/18 05:48 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Roll Call:
Gear - I.Z.O.R. Of Lisnar U247 – techno-organic body that allows him to interface and control machinery and that can grow any type of machinery he can think of.
Head physician - Dr. Gym'll

Gear tossed and turned in his floating bed as Dr. Gym'll was checking on his vitals. Gear tossed his head one more time before his eyes fluttered open.

“Welcome back to the land of the living young man.” Dr. Gym'll said finishing up taking the readings.

“Dr. Gym'll?” Gear sat up confused. Had they found a way home? Gear thought to himself.

“I guess you were right Officer. He could hear us while he was out. Now take it easy and tomorrow we will start some test to see how your doing.” Dr. Gym'll left the room not waiting for a response.

“I'm glad to see your up.” Office Rol Purtha stepped forward his locks of silver platinum curls framing his cherub face.

“Who are you? Where am I?” Gear sat up looking around his body instinctively transforming to take readings of his surroundings. Keeping his right hand hidden as he extended a green cable down from his bed and into the wall.

“I'm Rol Purtha and your in the Meta-Human Squad headquarters on Earth. You were injured when we were in pursuit of you and your friends. We've healed you.” Pol informed him.

“Thank you for telling me. Am I under arrest?” Gear asked another question until he was fully connected to their system.

“Technically yes. But you have the option to join the academy. But before we get into that I should tell you Dreamer says hello.” Ral smiled warmly.

“Did you capture my friends too?” fear broke into Gear's voice.

“No. I had a communal vision with her as we are both from Naltor albeit even if they are not of the same universe.” Ral said keeping his smile while Gear's green eyes grew wide.

“You know?” Gear's shock didn't leave his face.

“I do. But don't worry no one else does.”

“Good.”

“I know your team is here to help and that your trying to save all of reality. Speaking of helping once your better we need to get to work on stopping an invasion and Dreamer said you were apart of the repeal forces.”

“Me?” Gear couldn't understand how he could help stopping this particular invasion. But if Dreamer said it he knew he had to step up.

“Yes. I'll let Dreamer know your awake and see if I can get her in for a visit before we get to work.” Ral smiled one more time before taking his leave and letting Gear rest.

Omni #948355 04/29/18 05:50 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Domain's Dimension: Legion of Super Heroes Headquarters.
Roll Call:
Dreamer – Nura Nal of Naltor U247 – precognition
Sensor - Jeka Wynzorr of Orando U247– generation of illusions and telepathy. Evolved snake abilities undefined.
Chameleon - Reep Daggle of Durla U247 – shape shifting
Karate Kid -Val Armorr of Omega Colony of U247– master of all known martial arts.
Randall Burroughs Atom'x of Xanthu of U247/248 formerly Wildfire - kinetic control over atomic energy and the atoms that compose them. concussive, searing blasts . Flight ,Phasing/Ghost, Radiation.
Jahr-Drake Ningle - Blast-Off of Earth of U247/248 formerly Wildfire - Flight and invulnerability

Inside the Legion of Super-Heroes recently relocated base sat the remaining six officially free Legionnaires. Each sat at the table looking at each other in silence. Chameleon's mind was preoccupied with everything he had recently learned from Dreamer and he contemplated telling the others. He felt they should have a say but he knew from what Dreamer said that the Time Trapper will take action against them if he does. Dreamer sat still holding the memory stone in her hands. Mulling over all of the visions trying to keep track of what has come to pass and what hasn't. She was even trying to figure out how long they truly had. Something else else she hasn't been able to do since entering this reality. The visions are strong and many but even with her Khaudian training her abilities don't seem to be honed enough to be as accurate as she used to be.

“So is there a reason we're all here?” Jahr-Drake asked while tossing a holo ball in the air.

“Y..Yes...Sorry. Things have changed a lot around here and things are going to change a lot more. Nura's gotten a bunch of visions of things to come and we play a pivotal part in it.” Chameleon stood addressing the team.

“Oh my. Dear, are the visions bad?” Sensor asked extending her arm out to Nura.

“Yes and no. But let us deal with the problem coming. The United Planets is going to be invaded by a cybernetic force that will be caused by the nannites. The nannites will take over everyone. Before you ask I don't know who or how it was caused yet. The visions are still a little hazy on that. I just see us in battle against them and all of us are fighting. But we were not alone. We were with the Cadets of the new Earth squad. We must work with them and I have a feeling our new recruits will have a major problem with this.” Dreamer stood as she spoke.

“Don't we have to worry about them arresting us? Triad's last communication said we had been added to the Most Wanted list and I'm afraid to the top of it.” Karate Kid interjected.

“I've checked into that as of this morning we are not on the list and Vi sent a quick message. Basically if we join the academy we're fine. But they don't want us helping the underground.” Chameleon answered pulling up Vi's message on the holo table.

“We can't do that. We have to help them.” Atom'x protested. He wasn't going to let them hurt Meta.

“And we will. The cybernetic nannite invasion will change the protocols for the nannite program. I've seen that. The bracelets are going to become common place. But we have to get past the invasion.” Dreamer encouraged and stopped after that as her eyes glazed over and a vision began altering her that Gear was OK and resting.

“Good news?” Chameleon asked his antenna wiggling a bit.

“Yes...and Jacques you might as well show yourself. Chameleon's already notice your presence.” Dreamer said looking just past Chameleon near the floating couch.

“How?”

“I scan the area around me. When things change I re-scan the area instinctively.” Chameleon answered pushing a chair out for Jacques as he turned on the bio-luminescent function on his flight ring.

“Are we really going to seek help from the Academy?” Jacques' wide glowing eyes staring at all of them.

“Yes, we need to. If we're going to save the galaxy we need to trust them and you need to trust us that we are doing something for the good of us all.” Dreamer smiled at Jacques trying to sooth his fears.

“But first we need to convince the Officers. I was thinking Val and Reep would accompany me to their new headquarters in Metropolis while the rest of you stay here and ready everyone. The underground is going to take some convincing along with Domain.” Dreamer continued flashing Sensor a look.

“Jacques, Randall, Jahr-Drake, and I will keep things under control and we'll be ready when you need us.” Sensor replied. She had never really lead a mission more than two other people but the time had come and she knew part of that was keeping Domain on the side of the angels. No matter how much she hated it.

“When do we leave?” Chameleon looked at Dreamer trying his best not to sound or look upset with her.

“Once we fill everyone in. Which we can do now.” Dreamer responded.

Omni #948356 04/29/18 05:50 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
“This isn't going to be easy.” Jahr-Drake shook his head. The worry showing in his brown eyes these new kids had lived through some hardships and he understood being on the run. But some of them were very angry to the point of that he could see anyone of them becoming a villain.

Jahr-Drake stood and began walking out with everyone to go and talk to the Underground. Jahr-Drake looked at Randall and for the first time in a long time he didn't feel or think what Randall did. Jahr-Drake wasn't sure how he felt about that. They had been bonded for so long that they had learned to more than coexist they had become the same person. Even now Jahr-Drake knew there were parts of himself that were made better or that were a piece of Randall still inside him. But at that moment as he walked behind Randall and out into Domain's dimension he couldn't read him at all.

“It's almost like it was when we first met...just someone your passing by...” Jahr-Drake thought to himself.

“But its only been like that since he's been doing psychic sessions with Meta. There's something about her I just don't trust. I honestly wonder if she wasn't around would the others seem as angry.” Jahr-Drake continued his thoughts about not trusting Meta even when he was in her presence. Saturn Girl had trained him well to not allow anyone in and there were times he definitely felt like Meta was trying to pry.

The team told the Underground of the coming battle and what needed to be done and as they all knew they would, they objected until Dreamer had Sensor read her mind and cast the nightmarish vision of the cybernetic beings slashing their way across the galaxy infecting all that cross their path. Their dead glowing eyes, self repairing each time they hurt them.

“What happens to the people?” Teela Spuunvll asked hugging herself after seeing those rabid creatures.

“They are erased and only think about what you saw... what you heard their synthesized voices crying out...Infect...Control...and Destroy Mordru their final directive which will certainly bring Mordru here and the end of all of us as I think he could take on all of these things and not bat an eye lash.” Dreamer spoke loud and clear. She wasn't going to feel weak in this moment. She had worked hard to be strong and not the damsel in distress and she was going to return to that person and not be this scared little girl she felt she had be come since entering this reality.

“Then we're in! That could be my brother and I can't let that happen!” Timmy Feer shouted his body growing in smoke about him turning him into a hulking behemoth of smoke.

“Down Fog! Domain called landing next to Sensor on the stage he created for their announcement.

“Then we are all in. Those things aren't getting me or any of us.” Domain looked at Senor for only a moment before looking out to the Underground and pulling his coat tighter. Domain hated to admit it but over the last few weeks he had come to like a lot of these sentience s.

“Thank you Domain. If you will could you open a portal at the trees for us into Metropolis, Earth. Weinzberg Plaza specifically please.” Dreamer asked.

“Of course.” with a snap of his fingers he, Sensor, Karate Kid, Chameleon, and Dreamer were in front of the portal trees or the “P.T.'s” as some of the Underground had called it.

“Alright, here is where I leave you. The center tree will take you there.” Domain stretched out his hand towards the center tree as it grew from a simple oak tree to a sprawling willow tree its long green, silver, and purple leaves blowing in the gentle wind created by the portal swirling open. The light from the portal reflecting off the leaves.

The Legionnaires stepped through the portal and instantly the tree returned to the oak tree.

“I hope they make it OK.” Sensor said looking at the tree.

“I'm sure they will be fine. They are Legion after all.” Domain looked at Sensor and smiled under his coat his white skin wrinkling.

“They are. Alright... we have got to ready the troops. Can you create a bunch of those cybernetic beings for us to train on?” Sensor knew her illusions could only do so much to prepare the team.

“Of course.” Domain bowed and before either of them began to walk thousands of the cybernetic beings from Sensor's vision appeared. Domain held out his hand to Sensor and begrudgingly she took it and they walked into the waiting army of heaving cybernetic beings their glowing eyes sizing them up.

Last edited by Omni; 04/29/18 05:51 PM.

Omni #948357 04/29/18 05:55 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Roll Call:
Earth Squad:

Legionnaires:
Karate Kid -Val Armorr of Omega Colony of U247– master of all known martial arts.

The portal swirled to life in an alleyway a block away from the Meta-Human Squad's Earth Headquarters. An old burnt out holo sign fizzing in and out advertising a restaurant that had closed 30 years ago. The light of the portal fit the entire frame each of them gently stepping out into the alleyway. The portals wind blowing about scraps of paper and dust. Small Vermillens, the decedents of cross breeding of the rodents of the city scattered away down the alleyway.

“This city is much dirtier than I remember our Metropolis being.” Karate Kid looked around making sure no one saw them enter. They may not be wanted anymore but that doesn't mean they still can't get arrested.

“I guess. But most cities have things like this. We just may not always have notice it. Besides after the Blight this would have been paradise.” Chameleon reminded Val that they had seen and lived in worse.

“True.” Karate Kid bowed his head slightly being reminded that he was one of the Blighted during that time. Like most of his teammates who were taken over by the Blight he enjoyed the extreme violence and freedom they granted each of them as they chased down their teammates and enslaved the galaxy. Chameleon was one of the few that weren't Blighted and Val to this day had a hard time looking him in the eyes. He knows Chameleon and the others have forgiven him and the others but it was still hard.

“How far away are we?” Chameleon lifted his ring and saw they only had to walk a block. Shifting from his red and purple uniform into a simple body suit with the sleeves cut off revealing muscular arms. Growing to 6 feet and 4 inches tall, his face shifting to look like Superman's with the dimpled chin to match.

Dreamer and Karate Kid used their flight rings disguise function to hide their uniforms. Making their way out of the alleyway and down the block to Weinzberg Plaza. The weather control gave a beautiful sunny day for them to walk in but all of them could feel the cloud hanging over them. When they finally reached Weinzberg Plaza they all looked up and stopped in their tracks. Standing before them was the red and orange “L” they had called home in their former reality for much of the Legion's early history. Each of them had spent a lot of time here. Chameleon having lived here the longest.

“How...” Chameleon's eyes wide.

“Reality at work is my guess.” Dreamer took Chameleon's hand and gave a small smile before letting go and taking out her omnicom to call Officer Rol Purtha to let them in.

“Dreamer? You're here?” Rol answered his wide smile beaming.

“Yes. May we come in and talk to your commanding officer? Have you told them yet?” Dreamer asked.

“I'm about to have my meeting with Officer Cuzmon. Would you like to join me? It might be easier to convince her. She's not as trusting in my visions as Captain Allon was, as mine aren't always so clear.” Rol admitted.

“Yes. That might help our cause. We'll meet you at the front door?” Dreamer asked.

“Yes. I'll see you soon.” Rol smiled again before ending the transmission.

Omni #948358 04/29/18 05:56 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Officer Cuzmon's Office:

Officer Cuzmon's office sat on the fifth floor of their headquarters. It was a small standard office. No waiting room. But was long enough that it could have her whole squad in there comfortably. Officer Cuzmon sat checking surveillance feeds from Earth's satellites for signs of Mordru or any other problems her squad would need to handle waiting for Officer Purtha to arrive. He had called a meeting with her because of a vision he had dealing with the impending invasion of Earth Captain Allon had briefed her about before their move in. She had nothing personal against Officer Purtha but she didn't really believe in his visions. Of all the powers she's seen across the United Planets the Naltorian's made the least amount of sense to her. Predicting the Future was impossible. There are too many variables to consider. As a tactical officer that was what she did for a living. Thinking of tactics to battle situations for the best out come. But even Gigi knew there was no way to plan for everything.

“Officer Cuzmon, Officer Purtha is here.” the A.I. Toned.

“Come on in Ral.” Officer Cuzmon closed her holo screens and waited and once she saw that Officer Purtha wasn't alone she became confused and then when they came into clear view she instantly grabbed her blaster pointing it at them.

“Officer Purtha do you know who you are in the company of? Have they hurt you?” Officer Cuzmon jumping to the worst conclusions.

“It's nothing like that Officer Cuzmon.” Officer Purtha raised his hands slowly while trying to keep a smile of his face.

“Officer Cuzmon, we didn't come here to hurt anyone and we're not a threat. We're here to help.” Chameleon inched forward a little bit slowly shifting into his Legion Uniform Spark and Ferro had designed for him.

“Those are some new threads...” Officer Cuzmon noted having memorized the images of each of the Legion of Travelers once they were added to the Most Wanted List.

“Thanks. It was a gift. Now are you willing to listen and put down the blaster?” Chameleon kept his hands raised.

“Fine. What are you doing here? Finally turning yourselves in and joining the Academy?” Officer Cuzmon bit back while lowering her blaster to the top of her floating desk.

Chameleon and Officer Purtha slowly moved to the side and let Dreamer stepped forward.

“Officer Cuzmon, My name is Dreamer and I've foreseen an invasion of Earth and the United Planets as a whole.” Dreamer looked steadfast into Officer Cuzmon's brown eyes.

“You foresaw?” Officer Cuzmon narrowed her eyes at all of them.

“Yes, I'm Naltorian.”

“Officer Purtha your vision said it was just in an invasion of Earth and now Dreamer your telling me its going to be the Entire United Planets? I'm sorry but you can see where I'm having trouble with this.” Officer Cuzmon's skepticism showing.

“Officer Cuzmon, I'm aware of your...mistrust in my abilities. But I've shown time and again my visions can be trusted and the future is ever changing. My own abilities are strong among my people but Dreamers is on par with the High Seer herself and if her visions are clearer than mine. Than we must head her warning.” Officer Purtha picked his words carefully. He needed Officer Cuzmon on their side.

“Fine. Continue.” Officer Cuzmon took her seat doing her best to be diplomatic.

“The United Planets is in danger from an invasion. But the invasion isn't from Mordru or any threat outside the United Planets. Its actually from within. The invasion is from a perversion of the nannites.” Dreamer continued.

“The nannites? As in the thing that controls all Meta-Human in the United Planets? So what they are going to become sentient and destroy us?”

“In a sense yes. I saw the Meta-Human's across the United Planets changing into cybernetic beings and raging across worlds infecting people and making them like them and I think the way that it starts is with the nannites.” Dreamer held the smooth stone in her hand ready to hand it to Officer Cuzmon to show her. She had practiced on how to command the stone to only show what she needed.

“I'm sorry but this is just a Underground plot and even though you three aren't on the Most Wanted List doesn't mean I trust you any more than I did when you were on it.” Officer Cuzmon darted to her blaster for a moment while she continued to listen.

“It's not Officer Cuzmon. Every Meta-Human who is implanted with nannites will be transformed and they will transform everyone else who isn't into one of them and then eventually they will go after Mordru and he will wipe everyone out and I can show you.” Dreamer stepped forward and held out the Memory Stone.

“What's that?” Officer Cuzmon's hand on her blaster as it rested on the desk.

“It's a Memory Stone. On Naltor its used to house our prophetic dreams. I can show you whats coming.” Dreamer held it out its gleam inviting.

“Officer Purtha if this is a trick and I'm taken out and you don't do your duty to apprehend them so help me.” Officer Cuzmon warned as she gently took the Memory Stone in her hand.

Officer Cuzmon's eyes glazed over and within seconds she saw before her hoards of cybernetic beings fighting across the United Planets. She watched as she saw normal people falling to injections and changing. Their bodies twisting and turning from the inside out and reaching out to nearby technology and incorporating it in to heal their injuries from before the transformation. Sentient s running and then it hit. Officer Cuzmon saw herself as she was impaled by a cybernetic being who looked a lot like Captain Allon. As the blood oozed out of the wound and on to the cybernetic Gim's arm a wave of nannite technology rippled across her skin and she screamed out.

“AHH!” Officer Cuzmon dropped the Memory Stone on to her desk.

Dreamer picked it back up gently.

“That's what you saw. You saw me dying?” Officer Cuzmon breathed heavy. It was almost like she felt it. She had never imagined her own death and to have to see it play out before her was worse than she could have imagined.

“Yes. Yours and many others. We need to stop this.” Dreamer urged.

“How? And why aren't we involving the entire Meta-Human division?” Officer Cuzmon stood a little shaky from the vision.

“We can't. We have to coordinate this just right and your squad and ours are the only ones I saw in the vision. That means the bigger it goes the less chance we have of being effective.” Dreamer continued. She knew the answer to all of these questions. She had been practicing them for weeks.

“Then how do we fight something everyone has including my squad?” Officer Cuzmon's eyes narrowed again.

“We need your squad to have their nannites removed and given the nannite bracelets like we have.” Dreamer, Chameleon, and Karate Kid raised their left wrist into view each glinting with their own colors of orange, white, and blue.

“Won't those have the same affect? Their nannite technology?”

“No. The bracelets work differently. Because they don't have the control function they can't infect anyone. Also we've designed bracelets that are not capable being hacked into.” Chameleon spoke up.

“And those are the only thing that's going to protect anyone?” Officer Cuzmon looked at the bracelets and didn't feel any surer.

“Yes and we can make one for you as well. Now that your bonded with the Knight Sword you posses magical energy. You would technically be nannited.” Officer Purtha added wanting Officer Cuzmon to know they mean to protect her too.

“What about all the other Cadets and Officer's and none nannited Meta-Humans? Can they help?” Officer Cuzmon's mind instantly started working on tactics for the coming battle.

“Yes. They will all have a part to play and we will coordinate from here. But first things first. We need you to get your squad ready while we get everything set up in your lab.” Dreamer instructed and Officer Cuzmon nodded.

Officer Cuzmon was still uneasy about Naltorian's and their visions but she couldn't help but be thankful for them at this moment as the moment of her possible death played over and over in her mind.

Omni #948359 04/29/18 06:04 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Colu:Capital City: Metaire
United Planets Complex: Brainiac 5's Lab
Roll Call:
Brainiac 5 -Querl Dox of Colu U 247 - 12th level intelligence , internalized force field apparatus
Brainiac 4 -Nyrl Dox- 12th level intelligence. Cybernetic being.

Brainiac 5 stood in his lab the gentle hum of his machines filling the lab. Brainiac 5 rubbed his pale green eyes. Brainiac 5 has been going none stop since the appearance of the Mother Box from Grimbor, working on how to connect it to the seven cities of the southern hemisphere and combine it with the Responsometer was proving to be more difficult than he thought. But it didn't help that Representative Gux had been giving him more work than he possibly knew what to do with. Now there was an out break in Diud, a small suburb of Mariter where a group of seizures from people attached to the sleepnet happened and now the town is off the sleepnet main grid. They can't even use it within the town causing many to become unnerved.

“Experiment 54-Diud. Subjects A and B received their strokes during the noon upload to the sleepnet. While Subject C happened during a private session. Subject C is a Professor at Virx University.” Brainiac 5 stopped for a moment and marveled at the thought that so many buildings and institutions were named after his thought deceased father.

“I wonder how they will react to his re entrance into society. They will not like him. I know they will not be very accepting of the cybernetic race on Colu.” Brainiac 5 used his personal track of thought while thinking this to himself. Lyle had wanted him to keep at least one track devoted to emotions and Brainiac 5 couldn't help but worry about Virx. He knew his systems and processors were failing. He just hoped he could hold on long enough to see the birth of his second son and the rebirth of his species.

“Subject C had recently completed a study on theoretical quantum entanglements and how to theoretically untangle them. This required a large upload to the sleepnet. While Subject B had a small upload size and Subject A's was almost none existent. What is the connection to the three of them?” Brainiac 5 recorded into the microphone connected to his omnicom.

“Size of data upload is not a factor. The speed at which they accessed the sleepnet might be...no that is not either and their neural pathways aren't blocked and the connects were strong.” Brainiac 5 studied the diagnostics on the holo screen before him. Its blue glow casting on his weary face.

Brainiac 5 turned his attention to the three tables just past his work station. Each floating slab supporting the semiconscious stroke victims.

“Alright...well as I'm sure each of you have heard over the last few hours I have yet to find a reason why each of you experienced this. But I will get there. However, I will need to go to the next phase. Computer administer the an anesthetic agent 500 milligrams . It will numb you enough but keep you awake. I need your brains active.” Brainiac 5 looked at all three of them and each of them had nothing but terror in their eyes for what they saw in Brainiac 5's eyes wasn't concern or even detachment but pure joy at what he was about to get to do.

Omni #948360 04/29/18 06:06 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Brainiac 5's residence:
Roll Call:
Andromeda- Laurel Gand of Daxam U247- flight, invulnerability, solar absorption and healing. X-ray vision, microscopic /telescopic vision, penetra- vision, heat vision, super breath, freeze breath, super human speed, reflexes, endurance and sense (vision, smell, hearing, touch.)
Invisible Kid – Lyle Norg of Earth U247 – invisibility

Laurel sat in her room taking a moment to pray. Floating in the middle of her room with her legs crossed Laurel did her best to block out the sounds of the world around her and center herself. Her super hearing made it hard sometimes to get a moments peace and even though Colu was one of the quietest worlds she'd ever been on their were sounds that could be distracting while she was praying and mediating.

“By the stars above me that guide my path lead me forward to a path of peace.” Laurel thought to herself over and over again.

When all of a sudden Laurel fell from the air.

“UGH! Ouch!” Laurel landed hard on her rear end.

“Why did that hurt...I'm invulnerable.” Laurel asked out loud when suddenly her eyes began to flash her x-ray and laser vision turning on and off. But thankfully not firing anything.

“What is happening to me?” Laurel looked down at her hands and light began to pour from them. Her hands a blinding yellow.

“AH...no not again. I thought I was fixed.” Laurel yelled out.

“Andromeda?” Lyle came rushing in ready to help her yell being loud enough to alarm him.

“Lyle?” Laurel looked up at Lyle her hands still glowing terror filling her eyes as the clock and cleaning drones in the wall sparked to life each of them going crazy until they finally died.

Lyle rushed to her side and tried to help calm her down.

“Laurel calm down. Remember the last time you had these powers and we figured out that you needed to be calm and confident otherwise they go off.” Lyle reassured her.

“I know...the little bit we got to before I got transformed back.” Laurel breathed deep and let the energy powers in her flow out easy and slowly they calmed down until the glowing had stopped completely.

“What started this?” Lyle asked taking out his omnicom to scan her and take readings from her nannite bracelet.

“I don't know. I was floating and meditating and then I fell and my powers went haywire.” Laurel looked down at her hands again and just like that she felt her invulnerability return.

“Your...invulnerability just switched on?” Lyle read the readings from his omnicom at the same time.

“Yeah I felt it return. Lyle is this part of the cementing process?” Laurel's blue eyes showed how scarred she was. She knew the Anomaly in their home reality was transforming her into someone...something new but she knew they had been pulled out too early. She couldn't help but fear that the transformation was far from over.

“It could be.” Lyle started scanning her temporal and vibrational signatures.

“It is in flux and there was a slight temporal register a moment ago with the Time Institutes long range scanners. I would say yes and it seems part of your journey is to have these powers again.” Lyle gave a small gulp. He wasn't sure what that meant.

“Laurel... I have to tell you something.” Lyle wasn't sure this was the best time but he wasn't sure if there ever really would be.

“What is it?”

“Me and several of the other Legionnaires have been tasked by the Time Trapper to recreate moments of our shared history in order to help cement the team to this reality.”

“I'm sorry what?”

“The events themselves don't have to happen exactly the same way. They just need to have the same outcome and my guess is the ripple affects that follow them.”

“So we're working with the Time Trapper? Since when is he a good guy?”

“We're not sure he is. But for some reason he has a stake in us bonding with this reality and making it stable.”

“Why are you telling me this Lyle?” Laurel looked at Lyle unsure what this meant. Did he cause her energy powers to return?

“Dreamer saw you as one of those that needed to help make things happen.”

“Me? But what can I do?”

“I don't know. I haven't gotten any mission transmissions from her or Imra in a while. But I was informed of this before I arrived on Colu. I've just been waiting for the right time. But I'm afraid there's never a great time.” Lyle admitted finally putting down his omnicom as his scans were done.

“I don't know if I can do this Lyle...if I'm understanding you correctly we're going to be responsible for recreating some of the worst moments of friends and our lives.” Laurel's blue eyes looked at him. She had been corrupted by a monster for the greater good and she understood what they stood to lose. But making the wrong choices even for the greater good are not the easiest to make.

“I know. But I guess I'm being practical and thinking of what were saving which is us and this reality.” Lyle couldn't come up with a better argument. But it was the truth.

Omni #948361 04/29/18 06:08 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Hours Later: Brainiac 5' s Lab:

Brainiac 5 stood over the read outs for each subject covered in their blueish blood and a bit of pink brain matter.

“All three subjects show normal brain activity for a post seizure patient. But nothing odd was found. Sadly all three subjects weren't able to withstand the procedure and sadly perished.” Brainiac 5 recorded his voice emotionless.

“What could be causing it?” Brainiac 5 went over the data once more seeing if there was anything he had missed. At the very bottom he noticed an algorithm was running in the sleepnet system when each of the subjects began their uploads.

“What is that? The algorithm is a random generation sequence...and its prime directive is...this can't be?” Brainiac 5 blinked his eyes several times.

“The prime directive is to cause an upload error that causes feedback of the data while still uploading causing an upload/download struggle doubling the amount of the download and upload of over working the synapse. . Add that the the regular download intake from a normal sleepnet session is rather intense. The feedback is what cause the seizure.”

“That's rather ingenuous to create an upload feedback loop. But where did it come from?” Brainiac 5 began dissecting the loop and studying the path way it took to each targets sleepnet docking bays and where the signal originated.

“If I adjust for a .5 variance and change the algorithm slightly I should be able to reverse the signal and see where it was sent from.” Brainiac 5 tapped away at his holo keys the algorithm on the screen repeating over and over again until finally Brainiac 5 undid its encryption and raveled it allowing its origin point to be known.

Suddenly the algorithm on the screen began to speed up and even though it revealed its origin point. Brainiac 5's eyes opened wide as he realized what he had done in de-crypting the algorithm. The algorithm instead of stopping reactivated and sent out another loop to Diud. But since Diud was taken off the sleepnet grid the signal went to the next available open network striking the town of Brix the next town over from Diud. Brainiac 5 watched as reports flooded his screens of seizure happening across Brix.

“Five...Ten...20...30...” The number just kept growing until every Coluian connected to the sleepnet in Brix had a seizure. Brainiac 5 slammed his fist on the floating table before finding the right variable to dismantle it completely. Brainiac 5 quickly checked multiple times to make sure it was stopped. He even went as far as creating a feedback loop prevention program. Oddly enough the program smoothed out the upload and downloads of the sleepnet.

“I better get to Gux and tell him before this get worse.”

Brainiac 5 ran out of his office and to Representative Gux's. Brainiac 5's stride wasn't quick enough and he activated his flight ring flying there. When he got there the door was locked.

“Uggg! I don't have time for this.” Brainiac 5 quickly tapped away at the key pad to Gux's door and within seconds the door was open.

Representative Gux's office lights were off and nothing but the glow of candles. Low rhythmic bass music thumped through the office. Brainiac 5 slowly crept through the office confused by the music and candle light. Peaking around a corner Brainiac 5's pale eyes widened as he saw Gux sitting inside five candles laid out in the shape of a pentagram. Before him a fiery vision in a mirror of a alabaster blonde man sitting on a golden thrown.

“Gux! It's happening! I can feel the souls he's feeding me. I can feel the darkness growing in him.” Neron the Lord of Lies roared out.

“Yes my lord. I have weakened him to where he doesn't even question orders and his experiments are getting more violent and careless.”

“I know Gux. I know. He just killed a town.”

“Yes the seizure feedback loop I created did the trick. I knew he'd figure out how to stop it and which is why I made sure it revitalize and start a new. Hopefully he won't figure out how to stop it until its claimed at least another town or two.” Representative Gux bowed gently placing his face to the floor.

“Yes, I feel each of them leaving their bodies.” Nero roared again sucking in the souls of those claimed by Brainiac 5's resent signal.

“What? No one was dead?” Brainiac 5 quietly checked his omnicom using the mental nodes on his forehead to activate it and he saw every seizure resulted in a death. An entire town wiped out. Brainiac 5's eyes watered.

“Soon master his soul will be dark and belong to you.” Gux bowed again.

Brainiac 5 quickly backed out of Representative Gux's office using his flight ring to hover. Quickly flying to his lab and grabbing both the Mother Box and Responsometer Brainiac 5 flew out of the United Planets complex and straight to Gobu. The power of his flight ring took a bit longer to get there and gave Brainiac 5 time to think and realize what Gux had said was true. His lack of emotions wasn't due to a regression as part of the bonding process. It was a curse placed on him by Gux.

“But why would Gux a man of science use magic to make my soul dark?” Brainiac 5 asked himself.

Brainiac 5 landed just outside Virx Dome. The sun shining down on him but he barely felt its warmth.

“Mother?” Brainiac 5 called out hoping she was near by.

“Querl. What are you doing here?” Brainiac 4 stepped out of the Dome hearing Querl's voice from inside.

“Mother...I don't know how to say this. But I think Gux is out to sell my soul.” Brainiac 5's pale green eyes wide. His body breaking out in a sweat.

“Son, what do you mean?” Brainiac 4 grabbed him gently by the arms.

“I saw Gux doing some kind of ritual and praying. My best guess to a chalk white man on a flaming throne.” Brainiac 5 gave the facts calming himself down.

Brainiac 4 looked at her son and saw the same reaction she had only worse. He had had emotions all his life. He never experienced the apathy of life until taking the lives of those around him becoming the only joy. Brainiac 4 took a deep breath.

“His name is Neron the demon of Lord of Lies and his claim on our souls happened long before Representative Gux was even alive. Our ancestor Virl Dox II sold the soul of his future descendant a 1000 years in the future in exchange for a way to beat his wayward son. I had discovered it not long before you and my time experiments came along. In fact they are what sparked my interest in both.” Brainiac 4 tucked back her blonde hair revealing her cybernetic eye. It shifting focus rapidly.

“How?”

“The curse isn't just darkening your soul. Its making you emotionless, cruel, careless and eventually you won't feel anything. I searched for away to reverse the curse but nothing I found worked. I thought if I felt pure joy then it would reverse it and I had been told that motherhood was the purest of joys. So I had you and for a slight moment I felt something but that died shortly after you were born.” Brainiac 4 sat on the steps of the Virx Dome as she explained.

“And the time experiments?” Brainiac 5 did his best not to be hurt by his mother's words. Although he had to admit it didn't hurt as much after a few moments and he saw the practicality of what she did.

“I had started doing those first and worked on ways to try and either communicate or travel to the past. Find a way to undo the deal or maybe even change it. But nothing I did worked and so I thought maybe the curse could be transferred to you.” Brainiac 4 looked Querl in the eyes and saw the disappointment and hurt. She quickly looked away from him and continued.

“I was scared that I was out of control of my life. That everything I had thought and felt wasn't my own but that the evil within me was from Neron and at the time I never thought of what it meant for you if your life would become like mine. But the curse wasn't transferable and I had given up.”

“So the time storm?”

“Was an actual accident in that it took me here. The day you were born I had finished making a time platform and beacon. I was going to leave. My duties could be filled by you and if I was going to be evil I figured Colu wouldn't offer much as the darkness grew. But there was a time storm. Numerous events in the past caused a weird ripple in time and it knocked me forward.

“But you said the curse isn't transferable. How is Gux able to make it take hold of my soul?” Brainy wondered his mind at work for a reason.

“When you appeared in this time, Neron must have sensed you and when Gux brought you here the two of them must have done something to transfer it. Neron's the creator of this curse. He's the only one who can change it.” Brainiac 4 said.

Omni #948362 04/29/18 06:10 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
“So the curse was never supposed to be on me? Its just because your not here and for some reason Neron can't sense you any more?” Brainiac 5 questioned.

“My guess is, since I've been gone so long and haven't given any souls he's lost the link...”

“And because you've been having emotions.” Brainiac 5 added. He knew his mother was feeling lots of joy about her new child coming along and heading a new race.

“Yes. That would also be apart of it...Querl as much as I don't want to diminish what is happening to you maybe if we focus on the nannite connections and setting up the central nexus it will give you the distraction and time you need to think.” Brainiac 4 hoped the distraction would help.

“Yes, I agree. That is the most important thing. The Mother Box and the Responsometer shouldn't be in the same place as I think they might over power each other.” Brainiac 5 remembering C.O.M.P.U.T.O.'S own issues.

“Agreed. The Responsometer you said functions like the heart and soul and I think that should be housed in Tacor. It was the center for the arts on our world and I was thinking the Mother Box could be in Morai. Gives a little distance.”

“I actually was thinking the Mother Box would go to Oleicus. The mind of the southern hemisphere and the Responsometer at Uta. The gold alloy in the area will help protect the Responsometer by animating the gold. That would also make them equally distant.”

“The Responsometer can animate gold soldiers?”

“Yes, and we can have them throughout the seven cities. The gold actually runs throughout the southern hemisphere and there are several spots that we can have as gold pools.” Brainiac 5 took out his omnicom to try to locate effective area's for pools.

“That's great. I know we can fend for ourselves but the extra added help would be nice.” Brainiac 4 took out hers now and began running her own equations.

“I'll call Laurel and she can make the tunnels for the gold pools and Lyle will help with programming.” Brainiac 5 stood and called each of them on his flight ring to join them.

The two of them began work connecting the seven cities by creating a grid for the alloy and circuitry to connect the two devices. Laurel and Lyle arrived quickly and began work in no time. Brainiac 5 avoiding Lyle at ever turn unsure what to say about the monster he was becoming. Laurel tunneled beneath the cities of the southern hemisphere. The hard rock turning to dust with her laser vision and brute strength.

“Querl...how many tunnels am I making?” Laurel called over her flight ring.

“To be exact...560. You've made 223 so far. I'm sending a rerouting of one of the tunnels to intersect with three others that will allow for a maximum flow. Once those are completed I will give you siphons to put into the tunnels. The metal spikes are magnetized to attract gold and it will help the gold to pour in easier.” Brainiac 5 responded while he over saw the transformations of the two buildings that will house each device. Each device will be housed differently. With domed buildings off to the side for monitoring. On the inside of the dome the walls were lined with holo screens and panels running all activities of the seven cities.

“Brainy?” Lyle poked his head into the domed building in Oleicus.

“Lyle? Are the cup-links ready to connect the seven cities?” Brainiac 5 looked up long enough to acknowledge him before returning to taping away at his omnicom.

“Yes. All seven cities are connected. The system runs along the gold lines. Your mother had the great idea to use the self replicating vines as the circuitry for the cities. They will be self repairing and eventually could grow into the jungles to help with expansion one day.” Lyle sent the data to Brainiac 5's omnicom.

“That's great.”

“Brainy...you've thought about what's going to happen next right? Once everything is connected?” Lyle had a theory.

“Are you asking me if C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Will rise again from combining the Responsometer and the Mother Box?”

“Yes. Its something that is a high probability and with our lives repeating themselves...” Lyle trailed off.

“I have thought about this and I'm more than certain it will rebirth him. But I have better control protocols in place. Lyle he's one of the missing puzzle pieces to my bonding. I'm just helping it along. Much like you've been tasked with.” Brainiac 5 looked up at Lyle's shocked face.

“How did you know?”

“I had suspicions about a force guiding some of the events that have happened to our teammates since out entry into this reality and although some are coincidence I knew not all of them could be and you talk in your sleep.” Brainiac 5 joked.

“What?”

“You've been talking in your sleep. Its something you've done when your stressed and you mentioned the fix it squad. You mostly repeated how can we fix anything.”

“Querl...since you know you should know your on that squad of people who need to help fix things and I'm sure you know why.”

“I do. My mind can calculate all the different permutations we would need to trigger most events and combined with Dreamers powers I can see how it would be most effective. But that can be taken care of later. First we must get the cities connected and get the cybernetic nation's birth underway.

“Of course. I'll head to Uta and help Virx.” Lyle left looking back at Brainy scared of how easy it was for Brainy to deal with the idea that he would have to orchestrate the lives of his friends.

Last edited by Omni; 04/29/18 06:12 PM.

Omni #948363 04/29/18 06:13 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Metropolis, Earth. Weinzberg Plaza. Special Unit Headquarters Earth Squad: Lab
Roll Call:
Officer Ollow Dulga of Aleph 2 -Creates jewels about her body to use as armored protection. Emerald, Ruby's, Diamonds, and Sapphires are her favorites to use.
Officer Ral Benem of Mardru -Ability to stimulate plant growth
Officer Shazlon of Barrio III - Spherical diamond body, with retractable appendages. Super durability. Telepathic communication.
Officer Lonny Evening of Myar –sentient being of ink. Makes ink projectiles. Can transform into humanoid form.
Officer Grava of Extal Colony - gravity wake that may derive from the forces she uses to fly (perhaps using gravitational forces to warp space time and propel herself at otherwise impossible speeds)., also pulls others along with her. smoke tail capable of putting people to sleep and blinding crowds and posses a light tail that can blind others.
Officer Tellus Ganglios of Hyrakius - Telepathy and telekinesis.
Legionnaires:
Gear - I.Z.O.R. Of Lisnar U247 – techno-organic body that allows him to interface and control machinery and that can grow any type of machinery he can think of.

“Is this over yet?” Officer Dulga stood in her a two piece red swim suit. The cold of the lab making her shiver.

“Soon. We've only got two hydro sense tanks to extract the nannites from your body.” Gear monitored the tanks and the vitals of Officer Purtha and Officer Evening who volunteered to go first.

“Yeah but can't I come back later? I don't want to stand her freezing all day.” Officer Dulga shivered again.

“Starshine. Here let me help you.” Officer Grava's tail began to glow gently a bright yellow.

“My tail lets off some stellar heat when I'm Sunrised up.” Grava explained moving closer to Officer Dulga who rubbed her hands against the light.

“How much longer on them?” Officer Cuzmon asked looking over Gear's shoulder.

“Officer Cuzmon, they will be done in a couple more minuets and then we can drain the tanks collect the nannites and reprogram them.” Gear blinked blankly his eyes glowing green.

“Officer Cuzmon can you pull up all of the cadets and officers not injected on Anndranna. We can get word to them and they can save those they can.” Dreamer approached Officer Cuzmon wanting to keep her busy and out of Gear's hair. She knew this was a delicate process.

“Sure.” Officer Cuzmon moved to a console across the lab and typed away at the holo keys.

“This is who we've got.” a giant holo screen appeared before then showing all the bracelet wears on Anndranna.

Sadly there weren't as many as either Officer Cuzmon or Dreamer was hoping.

“We really should be calling Captain Allon on this. He can run point from Anndranna.” Officer Cuzmon didn't feel good about keeping this from Gim.

“Fine. Warn him to gather the bracelet Officers and Cadets immediately.” Chameleon spoke up. He wasn't going to go in unaided if there was an option.

Officer Cuzmon nodded and began opening a channel to Anndranna. Meanwhile Dreamer did the same to Ferro.

“Dreamer...what are you talking about? There's an invasion from the nannites? But the team?” Ferro's holo floating before her.

“Yes, I wish I had more time to explain fully. But we don't have too much time. I know it happens soon.”

Across the room on a giant holo screen in front of all of them. Its light blue glow casting on them.

“Gigi.. slow down. The nannites are going to go rouge? The meta-humans will kill us what?” Captain Allon shook his head trying to make sense of it.

“Gim, the nannites are going to turn on all the meta-humans and its going to transform them into some cybernetic being of some sort that will reek havoc on the entire United Planets. They will infect every sentient until no one is left.” Officer Cuzmon finally got out.

Page 25 of 37 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,045,076
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star