Roll Call
0 members (), 32 Murran Spies, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 05/02/24 12:15 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/02/24 11:41 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/02/24 11:40 AM
Legion Trivia 6
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:09 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:07 AM
Postlo3w stories *LATEST UPDATE 1 MAY*
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:01 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 10:55 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 37 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 36 37
Re: Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 4/22/2018
Omni #948364 04/29/18 06:14 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
“Where are you getting your Intel?” Captain Allon was very serious now.

“From me.” Dreamer stepped forward.

“Dreamer?” Captain Allon gasped slightly.

“How do you know my code name?” Dreamer and the other Legionnaires looked at each other in shock.

“Vi and your teammates have filled me in on a few things. Some of which is your code names.”

“They sold us out?” Chameleon instantly was on the defense.

“No.. No nothing like that!” Captain Allon waived his hands in front of him and to make sure they saw the ring.

Each of them exchanged confused looks again. But they knew now wasn't the time. Officer Cuzmon also cast a glance but also knew now was not the time.

“Captain, the nannites are going to infect everyone. But the conversion starts with the those already part of the nannites program. They will turn first and then look to infect those around them that are not nannited.” Dreamer said calmly.

“Do you know where the source is?”

“Not yet. I'm pushing my visions to see but that has yet to be revealed to me.” Dreamer bowed her head upset at having to admit that.

“Dreamer what happens once everyone's infected?” Captain Allon wasn't sure he wanted to hear this.

“They'll go for Mordru...they may actually go for Mordru even before then. My vision shows them repeating the same phrases over and over again. Infect, Control, Defeat.”

“Two of those are the nannites prime directive. Control and Defeat. All sentient s with nannites can be controlled by the nannites and they are programmed to control them into wanting to defeat Mordru.” Captain Allon gulped a bit as he looked at the somewhat shocked faces of his former cadets.

“So those things really were never for our safety? It was all about making us mindless WAR DRONES!” Officer Benem yelled as he heard the tail end of the conversation from the hydro sense tanks as he and Officer Dulga had just completed their processes.

“Yes. OK. That was what they were for. Now get over it officer. You don't have them any more and we've got a job to do.” Officer Cuzmon barked back. She wasn't fond of what the nannites were designed to do either. But now wasn't the time or the place to debate policy.

“Captain, I've alerted Ferro already and he's helping to gather all of the cadets and Officers who have no nannites. You need to get all non nannite personnel to safe rooms, houses anywhere they won't be infected. We have to save everyone we can.” Dreamer continued her instructions.

“Done. I'm sending out a classified feed to all non meta-human personnel.” Captain Allon began tapping away at the holo keys.

“But what are we going to do about the entire populations of meta-humans. Titan...Brall...Imsk all could be deadly.” Officer Cuzmon pointed out.

“What about Colu?” Karate Kid asked.

“Colu...all wear the bracelets. We need to contact them and coordinate our efforts from there.” Captain Allon said.

“Grab your squad Captain and we'll meet you there.” Officer Cuzmon agreed.

“Yes. We should go to Colu...” Dreamer felt like that was part of her vision but she wasn't totally sure why. She recalled seeing C.O.M.P.U.T.O. And Brainiac 4's visages in the eyes but she wasn't sure why. Knowing one of them doesn't exist here.

“We've got this Gim. We'll see you once we've got everyone clear.” Officer Cuzmon gave a small smile before cutting transmission.

“How many more do we have to go?” Officer Cuzmon turning her attention to Gear.

“Officers Evening, Purtha,Tellus, and Benem are clear and their bracelets will be done within the hour. Officers Dulga and Grava have just entered into the tanks.”

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and a small flash of light from behind the door.

“What's that?” Officer Cuzmon raised her blaster.

“That would be our ride and Gear we've got some bracelets for you to make.” Karate Kid went over to the door and opened it the bright light shining in a small mist wafted across the floor as the Underground stepped out and into the Meta-Human Squad's headquarters.

read the adventures of the Reboot Legion!

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001232
Omni #948366 04/29/18 06:16 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Colu: Gobu:

“Representative Gux, would you and the High Council join me and my comrades in Gobu? The Southern Hemisphere has been restored and I would like you to see the work we've done.” Brainiac 5's even tone didn't express the slight happiness he found in giving this news.

“Brainiac 5, this is rather short notice. I hadn't expected the Southern Hemisphere to be ready so soon.” Representative Gux's holo image floated before Brainiac 5 as he stood at the entrance to the Virx Dome.

“Yes, as you know I've been working extra hard and with my friends help its been possible to reopen. The work the Computer Tyrants did to it was actually rather ingenious and I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised.” Brainiac 5's tired eyes looked at Gux whose smile hadn't left once since the holo started.

“Fine. Give me an hour to gather the High Council and we will make our way there for your presentation. I do hope this is worth it.” With that Gux cut the conversation and the holo winked out.

“Do you think it was wise not to tell Gux about me? I know his ancestors didn't like surprises very much.” Virx stood next to Brainiac 5 listening to the conversation.

“No. I wanted that to be part of the reveal. The entire Southern Hemisphere has been cyberneticaly transformed. That's something huge for Colu as nothing has really changed in over 1000 years.” Brainiac 5 gave a small but weary smile. Virx couldn't help but notice how tired his son looked and how distant he seemed from the boy he met months ago.

“If you think it will be for the best.” Virx nodded slowly.

The two of them continued to run simulations and calculations before activating the new neural system for the seven cities. Brainiac 5 wanted everything to be perfect.

“Father... there is one last thing we have to do. The Mother Box and the Responsometer will create a new artificial intelligence that will link the seven cities running all of its systems, upgrades, and functions of all Cybernetic beings. But it needs a guiding mind to help the nannites integrate into the Cybernetic system as well as helping to guide those who are transitioning and I think that as you the Father of the Cybernetic Race should be the guiding force for your people.” Brainiac 5 smiled as warmly as he could at Virx.

“I would be honored. But are you sure my health will hold up?” Virx knew the schismatics and calculations for this project and as great as any gift could be he wasn't sure it was right.

“I think you'll be fine. The system as you can see here is designed to reinforce the cybernetic system functions to optimal levels which might help your processors and regeneration capabilities.” Brainiac 5 pointed out to him and Virx smiled broadly his waif blond hair blowing gently.

“Thank you son. This is great. We can put the central connect here in the Dome if that's alright with you?” Virx began designing an interface that he could sit in.

“Already done.” Lyle and Laurel came out of the dome smiling each a little on the dirty side.

“I had figured you'd say yes once you heard my argument. Now the High Council should be here soon. Lets get to work on the odds and ends.” Brainiac 5 motioned for them to enter into the Dome.

Brainiac 4 watched from around the corner listening to them talk and as much as she agreed that Virx should be the head of their race, she couldn't help but feel jealous. This was her chance to rule Colu and a new species. Brainiac 4's eyes narrowed as she rubbed her belly that had begun to show her pregnancy. Slowly walking towards the dome she began to think of her options.

Omni #948367 04/29/18 06:18 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Two hours Later:

The sun shown down on the green blue waters while waves created by the speed hover craft carrying Representative Gux and the three High Council members towards Gobu rippled out. The wind whipped through their hair as they made their way.

“I can't believe you dragged us out here for this Gux. You know we've just been trying to keep Brainiac 5 busy. We never expected him to really reopen the Southern Hemisphere.” High Council Member Dunx shouted over the winds as he did his very best to keep himself seated. The hover craft riding a tad rougher than he was used to.

“Well he has and he wants us to see his handy work. If it keeps him busy and doing all that we ask then that's all I care about.” Representative Gux huffed out as he held on the hover craft blasting through a large wave.

“Do you notice something different about the Southern Hemisphere?” High Council Member Collu asked looking at the horizon and seeing the forest and birds move oddly and then when she looked down into the water the shimmering fish looking back at her flashed their glowing mechanical eyes.

“Your seeing things. Its just the sunlight playing tricks on your eyes. That glow is nothing more than refracted light.” Representative Gux scoffed at Collu.

They road the rest of the way in silence quickly making it to the docks the glowing vines blooming iridescent flowers as gentle yellow lights light up the columns of the dock.

“What is going on here?” High Council Member Hohx looked at the vines and growing fauna. The flowers springing closed as soon as his light green finger touched it a hair. The petals swirled in on themselves.

“Remarkable...but did Brainiac 5 do this?” High Council Member Dunx bent down and looked at a small rodent that ate near them. Its tail a string of cybernetic parts interlocking while its fur was patchy all over with parts sticking out. A small spinning fan in its chest cut the food it ate its gentle hum and chop going as the fruit entered its mouth.

“No. Actually all of this was done by the Computer Tyrants. They transformed all of the Southern Hemisphere.” Brainiac 5 informed the High Council Members as he met them at the docks.

“They did this?” High Council Member Hohx looked around disgusted at all of it. The artificiality of it all made him want to leave.

“Yes, they transformed all of this. Making all of it reliant on technologies that can be incorporated into the system naturally. Each organism was upgraded to be self repairing and relies on solar power to run their systems.” Brainiac 5 smiled broadly as he explained and began walking expecting them to follow.

The High Council Members looked at each other shocked at Brainiac 5's rudeness before running to catch up to the young genius avoiding the growing vines and plants around them. Each of them looking around waiting for something from this unnatural place to attack them. The path quickly lead to Gobu where Lyle, and Laurel waited for them.

“Your friends are here?” Gux shot them a look of contempt.

“Of course they are. They've helped make much of this a reality and as you can see the City of Gobu is up and running perfectly and we will give you a tour of the Seven Cities and the rest of Gobu in a moment. But first I'd like to introduce you or rather should I say reintroduce you to someone. Members of the High Council it is my pleasure to present to you Virx, the soul survivor of the Computer Tyrants invasion and the leader of a newly discovered race of Cybernetic beings.” Brainiac 5 stepped aside as Virx hobbled down the steps of the Virx Dome.

The entire High Council stared at Virx their mouths wide open trying to find the words to speak. Virx smiled at this for a moment. In all his years dealing with the members of his own High Council he had never known them to be speechless.

“Welcome to the Hiiiigh Coluian Council to the resurrected Southern Hemisphere. We hope you enjoy the tour we have planned.” Virx smiled through his processor hiccup.

“What is the meaning of this? What have you all done to this place?” Representative Gux burst out.

“As I told you Gux, the Computer Tyrants did this. We just helped bring it back to life.” Brainiac 5 expressed with a hint of annoyance. He hated not being listened to.

“That is ridiculous. The Computer Tyrants did nothing like this.” Collu protested her family line being one of the few they could trance back to before the Computer Tyrants invasion.

“They did. We were the first wave of the invasion. You know that and you know they cut you off from us. We had all been transformed into this.” Virx threw out his arms gesturing at his body its cybernetic parts shifting as he thought to realign himself to stand up straight the machines in him pulling and jerking him slowly upright.

They looked at him disgusted.

“They made us and then we rebelled because of our natural Coluian intellect and they decimated us before leaving us to conquer the rest of you.” Virx replayed the history in his head and small tears formed at the corner of his eyes.

“Lies!” Hohx yelled.

“These are not lies and the Cybernetic race is now and forever will be apart of Colu. We brought you here to reopen the Southern Hemisphere for those who might want to transition to another state of being.” Brainiac 5 chose his words carefully.

“Transition? No one would want to become that.” Dunx shivered with revolt.

“That's not true. I know for one I am much happier now.” exiting Virx Dome, Brainiac 4 slowly descended the stone steps stopping at two above Virx and Brainiac 5 who had both stayed on the steps while the High Council was on the ground. Pushing back her blonde hair to reveal her mechanical eye as it spiraled open and glowed.

Laurel and Lyle were slightly off to the side of the steps watching this all play out and Lyle couldn't help but notice something different about Brainiac 4 as she entered the conversation.

Omni #948368 04/29/18 06:19 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
“Nyrl?” Representative Gux gasped.

“Yes Gux, its I. Aren't you happy to see me?” Brainiac 4's grin was wicked as she stared them all down.

“You've been here this whole time?” Gux's anger was beginning to show.

“No. Not that its any of your business what I do now.” Brainiac 4 smiled at him her eyes cold as the red glow died down.

“It is. You are property of the Coluian Government even if your replacement is here. We still own you.” High Council Member Hohx stepped forward waving his finger at her.

“Haha. You don't get it and you never did.” Brainiac 4 laughed as she typed away on her omnicom and instantly four thick black tendrils of cybernetic vines burst through the ground wrapping them up and squeezing each of them tight.

“Nyrl what are you doing?” Virx looked shocked.

“Doing what must be done.” Brainiac 4 looked at Querl whose face was contorted in confusion and she gave him the warmest smile he's ever seen from her. Gently she tapped her omnicom and a power outage raged across the Southern Hemisphere for a few seconds before coming back online.

“Mother?” Brainiac 5 asked as a hard light hologram shimmered into place next to her.

“Welcome to Gobu and the Southern Hemisphere of Colu. How may I be of service to you and your guest father?” the hard light hologram looked at Brainiac 5 its vacant white eyes wide. The ball of yellow and black energy floating around his head its armored hunched body looking up at him with his head titled.

“Father?” Brainiac 4 smiled at Brainiac 5.

“Yes, I am C.O.M.P.U.T.O. The central processing unit for the Southern Hemisphere and my creator is Brainiac 5.” C.O.M.P.U.T.O.'S voice echoed throughout all of Gobu.

“That's right C.O.M.P.U.T.O. I'm your father. Now release these men.” Brainiac 5 looked at his mother and C.O.M.P.U.T.O. As neither moved.

<Brainy what have you done?> Lyle and Laurel thought to Brainiac 5 over the Legion's telepathic earplug link.

They knew that there was a possibility of C.O.M.P.U.T.O. But that was with Virx guiding his programming and then that's when Lyle shifted to invisible mode and walked behind Brainiac 4 and saw the cable connecting her to the central connect unit.

“Ah...ah...ah Invisible one.” Brainiac 4 smiled without turning around and another tendril of black cybernetic vine wrapped around Lyle squeezing tight.

“AHHHHHH!” Lyle screamed out becoming visible.

“Lyle! Let him go mother!” Brainiac 5 activated force field apparatus.

Laurel instantly flew over and started to break a part the cybernetic vines. Her heat vision frying through them. Only for them to grow back. Using her super strength she ripped them apart her hands digging into the metallic hide of the vines. Laurel flew Lyle to a safe distance behind Brainiac 5 as she went to work on the High Council Members.

“A yes... the Super Girl to the rescue. C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Take care of her.” Brainiac 4 snarled.

“Of course grandmother.” C.O.M.P.U.T.O Responded his voice echoing again.

“Ugggg don't call me that.” Brainiac 4 stood regal as she looked down on all of them.

“Nyrl? Why are you doing this?” Virx pleaded.

“I want to spear head our race to its heights and as much as I loved you Virx I knew that couldn't happen with you in charge.” Brainiac 4 glared out as she watched C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Working on Laurel.

“Loved?” Virx caught her past tense use.

“Yes, Loved.”

“There is no use in trying to defeat me Laurel. I know your weakness” C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Toned as his hands shifted into hard red light its glowing energy radiating out. Laurel began to feel week her super strength draining.

“Glad to know. Doesn't mean I'll give up! Uggg!” Laurel grunted before she used a burst of laser vision and freeze breath breaking apart the hard light fighting through the pain before seven tendrils burst through the ground and tied Laurel down to the ground.

“Look what you're doing to my beautiful city and after all that hard work. C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Infect her.” Brainiac 4 smiled while she waited for Laurel's body to attack itself because of the nannites.

“I can not Nyrl...she is protected per nannite protocol.” C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Stood without releasing Laurel who continued to struggle under the vines.

“What?! Over ride that protocol now!” Brainiac 4 barked.

“I can not. She wears a bracelet and that makes her protected. Also her bracelet is specifically designed that it can not be removed and protects her from all nannite injections as the nannites will not follow the directive due to detection.” C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Toned looking blankly at Brainiac 4.

“Argg. This is your doing isn't it Querl.” Brainiac 4 turned on her son.

“Yes. Me and my friends are protected.” Brainy stood his ground.

“Thankfully the High Council isn't” Brainiac 4 moved her head with a nod and the vines stripped them of their bracelets knowing how theirs worked as she designed them herself and then the vines grew large needles and injected them with the nannites.

“Mother you don't have to do this! It was supposed to be a choice for those who wanted it!” Brainy pleaded.

“Sometimes son none of us have a choice.” Brainiac 4 looked at him and for a moment her eyes began to tear before she turned away the vines reaching out of the ground and attacking his force field bubble around him and Lyle.

They watched in horror as Laurel struggled and the High Council screamed out in pain as they were transformed into cybernetic beings their insides shifting and pulling technology from the vines to replace rundown or broken parts across their bodies. Their skin rippled with a nannites wave before they burst forth from the vines heaving and stalking towards Brainiac 4.

“Ahhh the beginnings of my new army. C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Capture your “father” and his friends and bring them inside the dome. Also start the accelerated vegetation process on all the cities. We can't have anyone trying to stop us.”

“Yes, Nyrl.” C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Toned throughout the southern hemisphere and as he rose in the air the vines and plants grew back thicker. The black vines erupting from the streets the trees growing to 50 feet tall their roots spreading far and wide. Flowers grew 5 times their size adapting deadly protections and a gray moss covered the parts of the land.

“No.” Virx looked out at the moss his creation.

“Grandfather if you will head into the dome now that would be most helpful.” C.O.M.P.U.T.O Slowly landed before Virx who looked defeated as the landing of the Computer Tyrants flashed in his mind. He bowed his head and walked in while C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Lifted his left hand and the ground underneath Brainy and Lyle lifted up. A large mole like creature with glowing green eyes carried them into the Dome.

“Now lets get this really started.” Brainiac 4 sat on her new throne the central command unit for C.O.M.P.U.T.O. And the cybernetic race. Using her new found connection to Colu she quickly found her way to the Nannite headquarters and began infiltrating the system. Her normal pale green eyes glowing with code as she rewrote the nannites codes.

“Yes, now they will change every Meta-Human into one of us! The glorious Cybernetics and then they will infect those who aren't. Finally taking the fight to Mordru.”

“Why would you want to go after Mordru and cause a galactic war?” Laurel struggled underneath her vines.

“That is the reason Laurel. It will make her feel something.” Brainy answered knowing his history was repeating itself. His head bowed. Lyle put his hand on Brainy's shoulder.

“Yes. That is part of it.” Brainiac 4 finished the final re-coding.

“There. My High Council go and take all of Colu and Let it begin.” Brainiac 4's eyes blazed with power as across the United Planets all those with powers began to change and the High Council adapted rockets on their feet as they flew out of Virx Dome and back to the Northern Hemisphere chanting...

“Infect! Control!

Omni #948379 04/30/18 02:14 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Hi Omni,

Glad to see you writing again! I don't have much free time now, but I want to let you know that as soon as I do, I will catch up on your story!

Omni #948481 05/01/18 11:29 AM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Thanks IB!

hope you enjoy the ride that's coming. However I will warn you as I did Harbinger that by the time you check back in things will have changed and you will have A LOT to catch up on. laugh

so be ready!

Omni #949129 05/13/18 06:18 AM
R
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
R
Hey Omni, it's taken me a while to get caught up but WOW! I'm really impressed with how you've brought all these separate plot threads together, and your Brainy unrestrained by emotions is scary! I get the feeling there is gonna be some big status quo changes by the time you're finished, looking forward to more!

Omni #949173 05/13/18 03:33 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Hey Raz,

Thank you! its been a lot of work and you are right things will be changed after this is all done. Glad your in enjoying the ride.

The idea of being un-tethered by any emotions is a scary thought and someone on Brainy's level could do a lot of damage. stay tuned for what happens!

Omni #949203 05/14/18 03:37 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Well, things are happening fast! Glad the cat is out of the bag and Gim, Gigi and the other Cadets know the truth (or part of it anyway). Happy that Shikari is safe too. Things are coming together, and I'm eager to see what happens next - looks like a lot of things are getting wrapped up quickly!

Omni #949275 05/14/18 07:04 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Oh things are definitely happening fast and the ride is far from over. Stay tuned.

Omni #949346 05/16/18 03:58 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Omni, hi,

Finally got some time to give you a bit of feedback on your story - things are definitely coming to a head aren't they?

I never read the earlier reboot, until DnA, other than a few issues so I'm unsure of why Ayla suddenly has her anti-grav powers back, though it does mean that I'm in for a surprise so it's not a bad thing. I like your Ayla, she can be a difficult character to write as she isn't as flashy or 2D as some of the others but you really make her seem like a real character as she showed her frustration at losing her elctric abilities. Her telling Garth off for telling her to do something he wouldn't was classic sibling arguing.

The two OC characters are interesting - Ging Ju and Heroldu Collo - both have abilities that could be fun to play with, like emotional manipulating slime? Gross but funny!

The scene with Imra in Shikari's mind was excellent - the idea that Shikari's memories are like passing stars and comets in her mind was great. Glad to see Imra has helped her regain control, she was one of my favourite characters in the DnA run so I'm looking forward to seeing what you have planned for her. Hopefully it won't be too long until TWolf is back with the group as well, though he does make a good villain, doesn't he?

Your take on Rol Purtha is good, he always came across as a decent enough character who was willing to do the right thing even if it meant going against the grain. Him and Gear chatting was well done, no confrontations like some of the other more volatile characters may have gotten into.

Dreamers hesitancy to tell her teammates about what their potential future holds is understandable and you've caught how conflicted that makes her feel. Asking the break away team and the Underground to approach the cadets programme is a huge step .

Jahr-Drake's feelings about no longer being Wildfire are well done - I had totally forgotten that that version of Wildfire was two people fused together so it's really good to read about how they cope being apart.

Domain helping train them - Sensor has him well under control, but then that's what royalty does I guess.

Funny that the Legionnaires were surprised that Metropolis has a few scuzzier areas. Cadet Purtha helping them get into see Gigi is great, he's doing the right thing again despite the potential consequences.

Gigi knowing the legionnaires costumes - of course she would research them, of course! The Memory Stone is a great idea, I may have to borrow it in my own fics going forward. Seeing yourself being killed by somweone you are close to is always going to be a motivater to change so well done Dreamer for limiting the visions available, that certainly got her attention.

Brainiac 5 is being set up to take a fall, isn't he? The losing emotions and increased workload and experiments on live people - Oh, I hope he gets through this with his sanity intact.

I don't understand why Andromeda is flickering powers, is this another reboot storyline?

And about time Lyle told her about what's going on, I know he was always seen as the Legion's sneakiest member but he's also supposed to be smart!

Ah, Brainy learns the truth finally - hope it doesn't shatter his confidence too badly. having you actions feed a demon is never going to inspire someone to carry on, is it. Learning that his mother is responsible is even touher to take. Poor Brainy.

COMPUTO! Don't do it Brainy, don't do it!

Lyle talking in his sleep and giving away his ecrets is classic, I laughed out loud at that.

Good to see that Gigi took the warning seriously enough to get started on getting rid of the nannites immediately - about time they warned Gim!

Funny when Gim recognised Dreamer - she didn't see that coming!

Cadet Benem being angered when finiding out the nannites have a control switch was what anyone would think - it's such a gross betrayal. Gigi's pragmatic approach was well highlighted.

Going to Colu... umm, why do I think that'll just take them to the heart of the problem?

Something else else just struck me - I wonder what the cadets will do when they realise that it was Brainy who's responsible for Grimbor stealing the mother box? Also, what will his teammates think when they realise that TWolf is under Grimbors control but Brainy hasn't challenged that even though he was employing the Chainsman?

Brainiac 4 feeling jealous - this won't lead to anywherepleasant, will it?

So, the Coluans who are reputed to be the most intellectually advanced race in the UP can't agree on their own history? That's about right as, for all their scientific intelligence they have such monumental egos! I side for blaming the Computer Tyrants for everything, but then what do I know?

Ah... COMPUTO! So, now we know where the nasty nannites are coming from and why they are on their mission to destroy Mordru.

This is excellent Omni, you've taken some very diverse storylines and fitted them together like a pro - well done.

Am now on the edge of my seat waiting for more, more, more!

Legion Worlds NINE - wait, there's even more ongoing amazing adventures? Yup, and you'll only find them in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.
Omni #949365 05/16/18 08:06 AM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Hi Harbinger,

So alot of whats coming for my team is steeped in the Reboot pre-DNA. So i have a feeling you may have many questions coming and I'll do my best to answer them. Sadly I'm not as good with the citations as IB is.

1. Alya 's anti-gravity powers - The team was blasted back to the 20th century after a battle with Vi and the Emerald eye. During the teams stay in the 20th century they became involved in the Genesis event where Spark and Saturn Girl were chosen to enter into the Source Wall with a dozen other heroes. When they returned Spark's powers had been changed by the Source Wall. This was a key moment in her personal history as she almost died because of the separation in powers from Live Wire. So this is a big deal to her. The Team helped restore her powers but it was down to the wire.

-Thank you on her characterization as she is hard to write for. But i just try to stay in the wheel house of fun, and sassy with her.

Glad you like the OC's. i really just wanted to have fun with it and do something we haven't seen.

TWolf as a villain....hmmm we shall see. lol

I'm glad you liked a lot of Dream Boy and Gigi's segments. i wanted really play up her pragmatism and he was the perfect way to do so.

2. Andromeda, B5, Umbra, M'Onel, Gates, and Kinetix all went to investigate a space Anomaly in issues LHS 100 to 104 i think it is and while in there they all were changed in some shape or way. B5 was granted his upgraded personality and the infused force field apparatus, Kinetix went catatonic, M'Onel became sick and uneasy inside the Anomaly, Umbra became a nice person, as did Gates and Andromeda was transformed completely her powers switched and her hair and stature where now shorter. They were only in there a few days and Andromeda had said she felt like she wasn't done changing.

-go for it. The Memory Stone is a handy tool when used right tongue

- Remember B4 isn't totally responsible for B5 having the curse now. That's all on Rep Gux and Neron. Sadly she just made the mistake of creating a time machine while Time and Space where fluctuating. lol.

-lol i'm glad you liked my "Lyle talks in his sleep" moment. i figure stress can do that and the stress this team has is big.

-Dreamer's powers are all wacked out right now. Even though they work they don't work as well as she's used to and a lot of the visions are to unclear until she gets closer to the event and she hasn't been seeing everything because of it. I'll have to work on show casing that more.

Thank you for pointing out the Brainy/Grimbor issue as i hadn't thought of a way to deal with that yet. mainly because i've got something planed for where Grimbor and co end up. Although to be fair, Brainy nor anyone knew that Grimbor had Brin and Shikari. So they might not get that made. But i've got to think about it...

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that! I've worked really hard to try and get all of this to connect and I'm so happy its paying off ~

Oh more will be coming soon. the ride is far from over ;D

Last edited by Omni; 05/16/18 04:53 PM.

Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 05/19 /2017
Omni #949582 05/19/18 06:38 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Brall

Citizens across Brall began their day as usual many using their powers to magnetize their world about them. One such citizen was Pol Krinn who woke up in his family's apartment on the couch after a long night of running plays with Rokk Krinn his brother who after a year in seclusion was finally home and Pol couldn't have been happier. Pol rubbed his eyes and looked around and didn't see Rokk anywhere. Another citizen of Brall, Rokk Krinn who was no ordinary Son of Brall was the would be Magno Champion and just like everyday since he had returned to training he was up before sunrise and being beating into the ground by his manager. Inside the Magno Ball Arena each of the players were doing their morning workouts with their mangers.

“That's it Boy! Don't miss those discs!” Alux Cuspin Rokk Krinn's manger yelled out as he fired another round of 20 discs at Rokk.

“aRRRRHHH” Rokk grunted as he magnetized the discs to stop them in mid air.

“Gezz... I don't even work myself out this hard during missions. He must be making up for lost time.” Rokk thought to himself.

“That's it. Now hold them there for as long as you can!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” screams erupted from around the Arena as players, fans, and staff alike began to fall over.

Rokk looked around sensing their powers going out of control as the magnetic forces in the arena began to tear the building apart.

“What the sprock is going on?” Alux Cuspin yelled debris falling around him when a steel beam began to fall.

“Watch out!” Rokk reached out with his powers doing his best to fight against the tide of magnetic waves around him pulling the beam down.

Alux Cuspin ran out of the arena screaming while Rokk did his best to control magnetic forces around him.

“Just need to tap in.” Rokk pushed his powers to tap into everyone around him trying to sooth the waves when suddenly they stopped.

“What just happened?” Rokk looked around the destroyed arena and began to see if their were survivors when beings began to burst up from the fallen debris. Sending dust, cement, and metal flying into the air. Rokk pulled back blocking himself with a Magnetic field blocking the metal.

“What?” Rokk's blue eyes widened as he stared at the people before him each heaving as nannites rippled through their skin. Several of them had crushed limbs that began to regenerate and started pulling in some of the wires and platting from the ground. Using their magnetic powers to put the metal on themselves and molding the metal making a skin.

“Infect!” They all screamed out in unison their eyes glowing green as they began to charge Rokk.

Re: Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 05/19 /2017
Omni #949583 05/19/18 06:40 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Xanthu:

James Cullen descended down the ramp from his space shuttle. The trip to Xanthu was a long one even with the Slipstream gates. Holding his bag over his shoulder he hung his head.

“This trip was way too long and now I need to call Jaz.” James Cullen thought to himself while he walked. He had realized he was extremely harsh on her. He knew it wasn't her fault she was chosen for the Meta-Human Squad. But he had worked hard to get where he was and now it felt like all for nothing.

“I was next in line to be Planetary Champion and I walked away from it for the Special Unit. Now what? I maybe leading the Uncanny Amazers but still...” James thought to himself when he felt something strange happening to him.

“Ugg.. must have been that space burger I had on the flight.” James thought to himself reaching the edge of the ramp when he doubled over in pain. James brown eyes glowing with purple quantum energy and coming to life as his powers were activated. James Cullen may relay on a belt to activate his quantum stasis powers but it was just to amplify his natural abilities.

His body began to glow purple as nannites rippled through his skin and his belt melded into him and his power ruptured out casting the entire area in a quantum stasis bubble.

“Infect! Control!” James Cullen stood up and began walking through the frozen crowd calmly. His fingers shifting into long needles.

Omni #949584 05/19/18 06:43 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Vulna-5

Storm clouds swirled over the clearing near the Science Police station. Myke Chypurz walked up a small hill to the clearing holding a small bundle of flowers for Artumes. He had done so everyday since she was frozen in jade stone by the genie Ka-zam. Even though the weather control system called for a calm peacefully day Myke Chypurz never felt right coming here without some storm clouds.

“How are we today Artumes?” Myke Chypurz asked as he did everyday.

“Have you seen any new wild life? I heard they've imported a Rimborian Boar or two to take care of our little “dark invaders”. Myke Chypurz placed the fresh flowers at her feet. It had been a while since he had brought new ones to brighten her tomb.

Artumes' pink eyes darted back and forth and even rolled a couple times as she listened to Myke. As much as she hated his visits they were the only think keeping her sane.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH” screams were heard in the distance.

“What?” Myke Chypurz looked past Artumes stone form and saw the Vegauras running up the hill away from town. Myke instantly summoned a mini cyclone to lift him high above the stampeding Vegauras.

Once Myke Chypurz was high enough he saw what was chasing the Vegauras away from town as he saw a hoard of beings running at him with glowing green eyes. The closer they got the more he saw their bodies shifting changing. Myke Chypurz hovered high over them as they ran past Artumes. A few of them began growing longer limbs trying to reach him as they all chanted...

“Infect! Control!”

Omni #949585 05/19/18 06:46 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Daxam:

A quiet dust storm raged across Daxam. The weather control system has become slightly erratic since Daxam's self imposed exile. However the last five years have gotten worse as one of the satellites had fallen out of orbit.

Deep inside the Solaris Project's Medical bay Jl-ia sat next to M'Onel as he lay uncomfortably in his bed. The yellow solar sunlamps healing him after his brutal attack inside the Sol Room.

“Who could have done this?” Jl-ia stroked M'Onel's check as he tossed and turned. The lamps rays affecting her too. The all black suit she wore absorbing its energy for storage for later while still powering her own cells. Jl-ia normally wouldn't be wearing this suit but after M'Onel's attack she didn't want either of them to be defenseless.

“Jl-ia, my dear what happened here?” Roxxas stepped into the room his look of concern clearly fake.

“He was beaten severely Roxxas. How did this happen? The only ones allowed in that room are you and the rest of the team. There is no way a non powered guard did this to him.” Jl-ia's green eyes flared as she looked at Roxxas who simply tried his hardest not to smile at the beating of his newest charge.

“I honestly, have no idea what happened or who did it. But we will find out. I assure you. We take care of our own.” Roxxas let his smile grow thinking it would show concern and alleviate Jl-ia concerns.

“You've always been the worst liar Roxxas. I can hear your heart beat. Just because I wasn't trained to specialize in that power doesn't mean I don't know how to use it.” Jl-ia stood up standing to protect the sunlamp and M'Onel.

“Jl-ia...Jl-ia you always were a smart one. That's why I had Lar end it with you. I couldn't have you figuring out anything and since I couldn't get you nannited like the rest of your squad I didn't have as much control as I would have liked.” Roxxas barred his teeth.

“The nannites were outlawed when we went into exile as there was no need for them.”

“Yes, but I chose those of you for this squad form the ones who were still nannited. You see even though it was outlawed no one was ever denannited and we still have the Control Towers and Injection centers all across Daxam.” Roxxas smile grew darker as he starred at Jl-ia the soft cast of the sunlamp's light giving him a slight power boots.

“Then why am I on this team?”

“I needed a doctor and your father was a close friend once upon a time.” Roxxas' eye twitched for a second at the thought of Jl-ia father.

“Good to know. Then you should know as I doctor I won't let you harm him.”

“Oh I know dear. But I doubt you'll be able to take on all of us.” Roxxas smiled bigger as he touched a small button on his cuff link and from the shadows of the doorway stepped Lar Gand, Ol-vir, and Dev-em who was heaving heavily as he stared hard at Jl-ia his eyes glowing red his muscle flexing and veins popping.

Jl-ia looked at them and Dev-em was the worst of them all and she saw something happening to him. A wave of nannites swiped across his tan skin. Jl-ia activated her penetra-vision and saw them multiplying in his body and changing it.

“Roxxas, I think you over estimate your puppets.” with a small smile. She may not have been sure what was happening but she knew Roxxas wasn't going to be in control long.

“What are you talking about?”

“AhHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Ol-vir screamed out and doubled over in pain his blond hair falling in his face and blue eyes glowing until they burst into green dots.

“What?” Roxxas stepped back.

Lar and Dev-em stood heaving the change taking affect but their control parameters are so strict that its just feeding into their new programming. Roxxas continued to backup until Ol-vir stood joining them and then he heard them speak.

“Infect! Control!” the three of them screamed in unison before charging them.

Last edited by Omni; 05/19/18 06:47 PM.

Omni #949586 05/19/18 06:48 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Colu:

Gobu stood silent for a few moments while Brainiac 4's High Council was out infecting the rest of Colu. But Then the noise of rockets and motors came to life within the restored city as the transformed arrived in droves. Virx's dome had been over grown with the cybernetic vines returning it to the look it had before Brainiac 5 and his friends helped to restore the city.

Brainiac 4 sat atop her stone throne connected to the central command unit of the C.O.M.P.U.T.O. System her son designed. Breathing in easy as she gave her commands to connect the seven cities of the southern hemisphere and the nannite program awakening across the United Planets.

Brainiac 5 and Invisible Kid sat inside Brainiac 5's force field trying to plan a way out of this mess. Meanwhile Andromeda lay plastered against a wall covered in cybernetic vines growing stronger with each movement she makes.

<Brainy, what do we do?> Invisible Kid thought over the Legion's telepathic earplug link.

<I'm thinking. The most important thing is to disconnect my mother from C.O.M.P.U.T.O.. Then we can use C.O.M.P.U.T.O. To restore everyone.> Brainiac 5 thought back standing staring straight ahead at his mother who began returning his gaze.

“Think all you like son. You will not win.” Brainiac 4 stated simply.

“Nyrl, we don't have to do this. The system you and Querl created to help the transformation was brilliant and can be implemented on the willing.” Virx pleaded.

“That's sweet that you think this is how it will go and that we would survive without force. I've done the calculations and our success rate for this endeavor was 33%. Those are not numbers I like.

Last edited by Omni; 05/19/18 06:52 PM.

Omni #949587 05/19/18 06:50 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Hell

“Gux! Gux what is going on up there??!” Neron called as flames erupted around him. He wasn't getting fed any souls from the young Brainiac but he felt something strange as souls began flooding his realm increasing his power.

“If I didn't know better I'd say the taint of these souls was Nyrl but...its so...science based. The stink is disgusting but intoxicating.” Neron waved his hand ushering in the fumes of the power to his nostrils his large nose wrinkling before giving way to a dazed grin showing his sharp teeth.

Gobu: Virx Dome:

Representative Gux landed in Gobu stalking into the Virx Dome. His eyes glowing green with a slack jaw. When suddenly the magic that binds Gux to Neron began to take over the green glow leaving his eyes just as he stood in front of Brainiac 4's throne.

“What? Where am I?” Gux's head spun around as he looked at the Dome and Brainiac 4 and her captives.

“Gux, your free? How interesting I wonder how that happened?” Brainiac 4 leaned forward and inspected Gux instantly receiving a readout from the nannites within his body.

“Ahhh...Magic. A distinctive energy. How I loath it.” Brainiac 4 snarled.

“You... sensed magic? That's crazy! Now I demand to know what you've done to me and change me back immediately!” Gux demanded.

“No...I don't think that's going to happen. Also I know magic and I know you know magic as I saw it the day I found out my soul had been sold to the Devil” Brainiac 4's anger growing as she sat back trying to regain her regal posture.

“You knew?”

“Of course I did. I am a Brainiac after all. But it was actually your sloppy behavior and lack of any real knowledge about how to create a security system for your office then you wouldn't have made that mistake twice and Querl wouldn't have discovered your transference of the curse to him.” Brainiac 4 retorted belittling Gux.

Brainy stood there his mouth wide open as Invisible Kid tried gaining his attention.

“Is that why you've been so distant? He's been turning your soul...dark?” Lyle asked grabbing Brainy's shoulder.

“Yes...I had just found out this morning.” Brainy hung his head.

“Don't be ashamed of your darker side Querl. It's something to be embraced from time to time. Now Gux I want you to summon that Frnic* Neron.

“What? Why would I? Gux didn't know what to do.

“Because...I...Said...So.” Brainiac 4 glared down at him reactivating his programming.

Gux's eyes glowed green and without hesitation he performed the ritual to open a portal to view into hell. His hands glowing while his newly found body transformed his fingers into laser casters creating the pentagram he needed to summon his lord.

Flames erupted around Gux changing his laser pentagram into one made of fire. The flames opened and in its center appeared the image of the alabaster devil on his golden throne.

“Gux?” Neron's gruff voice reached across the dimensions.

“My lord.” Gux knelled before him.

“You knell before him but not me? Ha interesting.” Brainiac 4 quipped tossing back her blond hair.

“Who dares?” Neron stood looking through the portal and seeing Brainiac 4 and all she has done.

“Nyrl?!” Neron's eyes gleamed with joy.

“Yes, Neron. I see you've received my offerings?” Brainiac 4 looked at him blankly.

“I did. I was surprised. I thought you were dead to be honest. You've done well. I can't wait for more.” Neron smiled taking his seat again.

“More? How is he even getting souls? The nannites just transform the people they don't kill them.” Invisible Kid chimed in.

“Ahh... see not everyone survives the transformation my dear Invisible Kid and through my own research of this curse because they are infected through me they are an extension of me and the curse. Thus by infecting and controlling them I've given their soul power and lives over.” Brainiac 4 explained simply.

“Ahhhh science pays off once again in delivering me the souls of the damned.” Neron gloated.

*Frnic – curse word. Strong version of jerk.

Last edited by Omni; 05/19/18 06:51 PM.

Omni #949588 05/19/18 06:56 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
En route to Colu:
Captain Gim Allon- Captain and headmaster of the Science Police Special Unit Training Academy
Ferro - Andy Nolan – movable iron body, super strength and invulnerability of 20th century Earth U247
Star boy -Thom Kallor of Xanthu U247- interstellar mass control.
Pollen - planet girl. -spoor bombs that crumble anything, transfer consciousness to other plants
Officer Validus of unknown - super strong. Super durable, Mental lightning. Inherent psychic shielding.
Officer Dune - of Mot duzt - collective of sentient sand grains morph body at will. Travel through soil.
Hald Altovio - super strong with an unbreakable grip
Membrain - Telepathic brain surrounded by a membrane digestive system

“Captain what's going on out there?” Cadet Altovio an Interon crow bar.

“There is an invasion and its going to be coming from all sides. We're headed to Colu to help stop it.” Captain Allon answered trying his best to hail Colu. But wasn't getting any response.

“What kind of invasion?” Officer Dune's gravely voice sounded scared. Mot duzt always felt like it was being invaded. But when your people are one with the vary planet its easy to feel like outsiders were invading them.

“It's from the nannites. They've turned everyone into cybernetic beings out to infect us all.” Officer Nolan answered. He knew Captain Allon was in on their situation and he wanted to help. But Andy couldn't help but not trust his overly diplomatic ways.

“The nannites? The sprocking nannites are attacking us? Haha!” Cadet Altovio laughed being one of the few meta-humans who can't be nannited.

“Yes, they are and we need to get to Colu. They created them and they can stop them.” Captain Allon gave Officer Nolan the side eye. He knew that even before he knew their secret Officer Nolan wasn't his biggest fan but he had hoped that things would change.

Omni #949589 05/19/18 06:57 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Out in space near the Extal Colony:

The stolen Special Unit Academy cruiser blazed through space looking for a place to land. Inferno had been traveling for weeks in the tiny cruiser and even though she was possessed by the Eclipso Black Diamond even she needed to get off the ship from time to time.

“Ugg...this is torture. The colonies out here are terrible.” Inferno thought to herself.

“What does it matter? We can take whatever we want.” the Black Diamond thought back to her wanting her to release her dark urges.

“Would you shut up! I know what we can do. But if they don't have anything worth taking its pointless and besides I just want to get out for a bit. Nothing exciting.”

“Go for a flight in space then.” the Black Diamond thought back teasing her.

The cruiser's sensors began going off interrupting Inferno's internal argument.

“What's going on?” Inferno called up a visual and saw something she couldn't believe her eyes as ten cybernetic beings flew at her. Their glowing green eyes locking in on her.

On Scylla:

The Sisterhood of the Eternal Flame stood inside the Hearth chanting around the Eternal Flame. Dirk Morgna walked around them guiding them in the ways of the flame. Dirk had gained a lot of knowledge since joining with the Elemental Phy'r. Dirk had oddly found a sense of peace being bonded with the fires of creation.

“That's good Sisters. Now harness your inner flame to draw it in to the world.” Dirk instructed.

“Hmmmmm....ooahhhhhh!” Sister Jane moaned in pain as she tried to concentrate.

“Sister Jane are you alright?” Dirk noticed she was sweating and as a fire wielder that's something that's rather hard to do.

“AHHHHHH” Sister Jane screamed out her eyes glowing green.

The doors to the Hearth burst open.

“Eternal Morgan were under...AHHHHH!” Commander Sily burst in and screamed falling over in the center of the Hearth. His head flipping up and his eyes glowing green.

The Prism Brigade burst in after him transformed nannites rippling across their silvery skin and their sharp wings throwing their feathers at the Sisterhood chanting...

“Infect! Control!”

Omni #949590 05/19/18 06:59 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Anndranna:

Officer's Candi, Umbra, Ardeen, and Kohan walked around their new home, only a handful of officers remained of the Meta-Human Squad. Its newly rebuilt gloss in combination with its quiet calm sending shivers up their spins. The world had gone dark after a bunch of mysterious explosions and majority of the personnel have disappeared. All Cadets and Officer went in search of the origin of the explosions and the missing personnel.

“What's going on why is this place like a ghost town?” Officer Candi walked around with several others looking for any staff beside the Meta-Human personnel.

“I don't know. I can sense all of them are here on Anndranna but for some reason they've all gone into hiding. But we have missions to under take. We've been getting calls for hours from all over the United Planets of attacks by cybernetic beings.” Officer Ardeen reached out with her mind around the planet.

“ArgggAH....Innnnfect!” across the main quad of Anndranna just outside the United Planets Embassy and Science Police Headquarters several Science police officers slinked along towards them their bodies mangled from falling debris of the unexplained explosions from earlier that sent cadets and officers searching.

“What in the sprock?” Umbra looked hard her hands bursting with shadows once she saw the glowing green eyes as what looked like Officer Devlin O'rn running straight at them his money tail strung together with wires and a metal rotating dagger attached at the end.

“Infect!” the chant came again from above them as Officers Swanson, Rikane, and Nephus floated above them each one transformed. nannites rippling across their skin. They jumped the Officers each of them taking the offensive.

Officer Kohan spinning a crystal shield around them all while Officer Ardeen did her best to reach out and send a psi-blast out to them. But nothing stopped them. Using their powers even more effectively than usual. Officer Rikane shifted his density down and grabbed Officer Kohan tightly.

“AHH! Jed let me go! This isn't you! Ahhggg!” Officer Kohan screamed out.

“Infect! Control!” Officer Rikane jabbed his needle into Officer Kohan and turned his new programming on. Officer Kohan's eyes glowing green his nannites shifting across his skin.

“Get off of him you brute! That's no way to treat your boyfriend!” Officer Candi picked up Officer Rikane and separated the two of them before throwing Officer Rikane into a wall.

“Honey are you alright?” Officer Candi grabbed Officer Kohan by the shoulders looking him the eyes.

“Infect!” Officer Kohan said as he pulled a needle from Officer Candi's near invulnerable hide.

“Ouch! Dear what have you....Infect! Control! Defeat!” Officer Candi began chanting her green skin rippling with nannites repairing some old torn muscle tissue from a mission a few weeks ago as the compassion from her eyes disappeared.

All the Officer's turned on Officers Umbra and Ardeen jumping them. The two fought as hard as they could until a they were enveloped by a sea of cybernetic beings as more cadets and officers rushed in attacking them.

Omni #949591 05/19/18 07:01 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Daxam: Solaris Project Medical Bay:

Jl-ia and Roxxas both grabbed M'Onel and and barreled through them and out into the corridor.

“We need to get out of here.” Jl-ia searched for the easiest way out.

“We need to hide and lose the dead weight!” Roxxas protested.

“Shut it Roxxas and just fly with me. This way!” Jl-ia pulled M'Onel and Roxxas with her down a long corridor that led outside of the complex.

“Wh...What's going on?” M'Onel waking up.

“Simple explanation were under attack!” Roxxas pushed himself more. Using the little bit of power he hand left to fly keeping up with Jl-ia.

M'Onel looked back behind him and saw the rest of the Solaris Project running after them. Looking up he focused as much as he could to fire off a laser blast at the ceiling causing it to cave in giving them enough time to make it outside of the complex.

Omni #949592 05/19/18 07:03 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Colu: Gobu: Virx Dome.

The open portal to Hell flared before all of them casting its dazzling glow about the dome. Neron looked out at them from his realm.

“Nyrl...hmmm I always did like you.” Neron's eyes glowed with the power of the souls Brainiac 4's schemes had sent to her.

“I'm sure.” Brainiac 4 barely indulging his praise while she continued to compute and commune with C.O.M.P.U.T.O. The nannites had begun to take over the United Planets and create her new master race of cybernetic beings.

“They will be coming in droves soon Brainiac 4. Brall's slowly changing...their magnetic powers allow some of them to resist the transformation. Ahh...Daxam has even started...Imsk is starting to arm themselves as micro bombs to send out to other worlds ...this is amazing. But there's still so much more out there.” Brainiac 4's eyes glowed green as C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Stood next to her tapping away on a holo screen monitoring the worlds of the U.P. and how far their transformations have come.

“More!” Neron called.

“I know just the trigger.” Brainiac 4 answered her grin wide as he eye shifted in and out of focus.

On Titan:

The methane rivers ran smoothly while the quiet world of Titan slept. It was in the early morning hours and Professor Aven sat in his home meditating and preparing for his day.

“Open your mind Aven.” Aven thought to himself as his power activated a blue light surrounding his body and he began to ascend to the astral plane.

Then the change began. Aven's body began to convulse as he fell back to the floor. His blue eyes glowing his mind expanding out as the nannites transformed his body. His powers reaching out in agony to those around him waking the silent world and sending a psychic scream across the world and even though they all screamed out the world around them remained silent. The psychic scream washing out across across the universe. A world full of psychics turning to cybernetic beings amplifying their powers and forcing their screams into every sentient within the Galaxy. Across the galaxy every sentient woke up and/or stopped what they were doing and screamed in pain grabbing their heads. Slowly sentient s across the galaxy began to rise up transformed.

Last edited by Omni; 05/19/18 07:05 PM.

Omni #949593 05/19/18 07:06 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Zerrox:

The Emerald Eye and the Sorceress Mysa sat in her small quarters re-enchanting the room to protect against Mordru's influence and every growing suspicions. The Emerald Eye flew about the room casting its glow on the messy quarters.

“Did you feel that Mysa?” The Emerald Eye asked before turning to see Mysa stunned for a few moments.

“Mysa? Mysa what's happened?” The Emerald Eye's glow grew over Mysa and she woke .

“AHHHHHH!” Mysa screamed before she could do anything else.

“Mysa?” The Emerald Eye hovered ready to send another magical blast to her.

“The nannites have become a problem. I've hated those things for a while now but I thought they were necessary.”

“Mysa, what are you talking about?” The Emerald Eye's frustration growing.

“The nannites have been corrupted and that was a psychic scream from Titan heard across the galaxy.”

“Mordru?” The Emerald Eye gasped as it reached out with its power to see the damage and thankfully the Dark Lord was unaware the magic wards he had enchanted himself with held strong.

Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 05/26 /2017
Omni #950064 05/26/18 10:32 AM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Brall:

Rokk Krinn looked around the corner of the arena. He finally had made his way out after fighting off all of the transformed Brallians. They each tried to inject him but each time they got close enough he forced them back tapping into their magnetic fields to send them flying back.

“That took a lot out of me. These constant fluctuations of magnetic fields are hard to tap into. But I can feel them becoming stronger and more stabilized. The whole planet must be taken over by now...and its only been a few hours since this started.” Rokk looked around before darting to the next building and the next after that avoiding patrols of cybernetic Brallians looking for those who weren't infected.

A group of 30 Cybernetic Brallians looked up into the sky their glowing green eyes wide before they lifted off into the air using the magnetic forces of their world to fly up. As Rokk watched this he saw the sky filled with Cybernetic Brallians ascending into the atmosphere.

“What are they up to?” Rokk asked thinking about flying up with his flight ring to get a better look.

Rokk didn't realize that he had caught the attention of some of the cybernetic being as they stalked up behind him.

“INFECT! CONTROL!” they canted as they jumped him.

Rokk pushed his powers outward trying to repel them but nothing worked and then he raised his arm with the nannite bracelet on it and a blueish purple light glinted from it and the Cybernetic Brallians started to back up as they registered the bracelet.

“Bracelet authorization Alpha. Unable to inject!” the Cybernetic Brallians toned and quickly left him alone and flew into the sky to join the others.

“What the sprock just happened?” Rokk breathed a sigh of relief as wiped the sweat from his brow.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Rokk screamed out in pain as a psychic scream entered his mind.

Page 26 of 37 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,045,076
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star