Roll Call
0 members (), 36 Murran Spies, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Legion Tracker - 05/02/24 04:32 PM
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 05/02/24 12:15 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/02/24 11:41 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/02/24 11:40 AM
Legion Trivia 6
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:09 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:07 AM
Postlo3w stories *LATEST UPDATE 1 MAY*
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:01 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 37 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 36 37
Re: Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 05/26 /2017
Omni #950065 05/26/18 10:35 AM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Above Colu:

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Captain Allon screamed out grabbing his head.

All of the Officers and cadets aboard the cruiser did the same falling to the ground. When Cadet Altovio fell he hit one of the consoles damaging it sending the cruiser flying straight down through Colu's atmosphere.

Domain's Dimension:

“AHHHHHHHH!” Dreamer and Officer Purtha screamed out in unison.

“Save them. We have to save them.” Dreamer ran over to the travel trees pulling Domain with her.

“What are you talking about?” Domain pulled his sleeve away and fixed his coat.

“Open a portal to Captain Allon's falling ship. Its above Colu.”

“I'd need a portal in the ship. A window, a mirror a sign...and I'm not sensing any of those things there.”

“Domain don't test me. You open one now. I know you can!” Dreamer's gray eyes flared with anger and panic.

“Fine lets see...” Domain scrunched his brow searching for something open that he could use on the cruiser. Cruisers were hard very little to work with for portals.

A portal spun open in front of them. Officer Grava stood ready alongside Blast-off to race in and save the Captain and his team. The shuttle was spinning around tossing Captain Allon and his team around. The friction from the reentry heating up the hull of the cruiser and melting it.

<Captain? Officer Nolan?> Cadet Membrane reached out with his mind trying to rouse them from the psychic backlash. Floating seats, omnicoms, and various other supplies flying into his membrane body knocked him around before they would eventually be enveloped into his body feeding on all of it expanding out his membrane.

The cruisers widow began coming to life with a white glow before opening up with the flying forms of Officer Grava and Blast-off rushed through the portal grabbing the unconscious crew while they bounced about.

<Grava?> Membrane thought out.

“Hi Starglobe! Follow my comet's tail out of here!” Grava smiled warmly as she rushed back out through the portal. Grabbing Captain Allon and Cadet Pollen.

Blast-off grabbed Cadet Altovio and Dune. Grava made her second round in grabbing Cadet Nolan and Cadet Kallor. Membrane followed her out.

<Wait! Validus is on board.> Membrane thought out.

<Not enough time!> Blast-off called out looking back for a moment before flying though the portal.

Membrane looked back and reached out to Validus to wake him up and give him a fighting chance. Validus roared to life in the cargo bay his pink lightening bursting out. The cruiser falling faster and faster through Colu's atmosphere.

“What's going on up there?” Brainiac 4 looked up without moving her head the sensors around the southern hemisphere going off.

“We have something in coming. It appears to be a Science Police cruiser.” C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Voice toned looking up before bringing up a holo visual.

“Who would be dumb enough to come here?” Brainiac 4 flared.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH! They all cried out with the exception of Brainiac 4 who simply smiled.

“Haha...ahhh oh Titan how you give me so much pleasure!” Brainiac 4 boosted.

“Ahh... to answer your question The nannite program originated here Mother. With a crisis of this proportion and the nannites being the main link between all Meta-Humans its actually quite logical that they would come here.” Brainiac 5 pointed out callously as he regained his composure.

“Shut up!” Brainiac 4 shouted.

Neron smiled gleefully as he felt the rage from her and it drained her even more from having any feelings. Her could see how erratic she was becoming and couldn't wait for the mayhem she would cause.

“The ssship is clearly crrrrashing. That meansSS they didn't make it my love.” Virx tried to get closer to her and remind her who she was.

“I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!” Brainiac 4 screamed turning on Virx making cybernetic vines reach out and grab him.

“Ahhhh!” Virx whimpered.

“Stop!” Andromeda screamed out using her laser vision to fry the ones grabbing Virx once her head cleared.

<Laurel, uses your ice breath. But slowly. Release it down and gently and it should freeze the vines enough for you to break free.> Invisible Kid thought over the telepathic earplug link.

Andromeda winked and slowly she released the coldest breath she could muster without moving the vines or altering anyone.

read the adventures of the Reboot Legion!

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001232
Omni #950066 05/26/18 10:36 AM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Inside the MHS cruiser

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Validus roared inside his cage the systems still online enough to keep him locked in. Bolt after bolt of pink lighting was cast against the force field. Each blast getting stronger.

“System failure! All functions Ceasing!” the A.I. Toned and with a whimper the field dropped and Validus crawled out of his cell.

“RAWWWWWWOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAA” Validus screamed out his lighting casting every where around him bursting the cruiser apart.

Validus fell straight down his lighting casting out all the way down its energy being sent out across the transforming world and combined with its highly ionized atmosphere it spread wide hitting all of the cybernetics.

“AHHHHHHHH” they all screamed out in pain.

Andromeda breathed one final gust of freeze breath and the vines froze over completely. Quickly she burst free and flew up grabbing Brainiac 4 flying her up and out of the dome disconnecting her from the central command unit.

“ARGGgg! Get off of me you brute!” Brainiac 4 squirmed beginning to transform her arm making it thicker and hammer like. Using a small motor she began battering Andromeda in the face.

Andromeda's invulnerability holding out and she began using her laser vision firing directly on her creating small holes in her body through the struggle bursting through Brainiac 4's shoulder.

Back in the dome Brainiac 5 dropped his force field and ran to Virx side with Invisible kid helping to free him.

“The vines are too thick. We need a laser.” Lyle struggled to pull at the cybernetic vines.

“Let me.” Gux stalked over with his hand shifting into a long blade. Gux had started getting used to this new form and started to even light it a little.

“Be careful Gux. I've got my eye on you.” Brainiac 5's had was surrounded by the white glow of his force field.

“We need your mother disposed of and Virx was always good at that. Now let me cut.” Gux cut away at the vines.

“Gux what do you think your doing? She's serving her purpose!” Neron screamed through the portal.

“AGRRR!” Gux screamed cutting the last vine.

“Get him to the command unit.” Brainiac 5 instructed.

A giant crash came through the ceiling of the dome. Giant pieces of rock and cement falling to the sky bringing in more sunlight and slightly blinding them all.

“Not so fast.” Brainiac 4 stood heaving her eyes flaring with lasers while Andromeda lay across the floor where she landed barely moving.

“Laurel!” Brainiac 5 screamed.

Gux rushed Brainiac 4 screaming and holding his blade high.

“Haha!” Brainiac 4 laughed launching a rocket right into him bursting him apart.

“AHHHH! Now that's a soul I've waited to taste forever.” Neron's intoxicating moan boomed around them.

Brainiac 4 stalked back over to the central command unit and reconnected herself pushing the system even harder to activate all of the Meta-Humans.

Omni #950067 05/26/18 10:39 AM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Earth: Metropolis: United Planets Embassy:

The remaining United Planets delegates and media gathered inside the United Planets Embassy. The building's lights flickering on and off.

“Madame President we really should find some place safe. Those beings are out to get everyone and the force fields of this place won't hold forever.” Titanet aid doing his best to function against the psychic scream of his people as they all began leaving Titan and attacking with their powers forming a ring around the moon projecting outward. He was one of the few who didn't have nannites in him at the Presidents request.

“We must get a message out there. We must let those who are safe know there is hope!” President Chu persisted.

The cameras and lights flickered to life as her Titanet aid pushed his power out to help get the message out.

“My fellow sentient s of the United Planets we are currently under attack by creatures being recognized as Meta-Humans. The nannite system which we use to keep them in check has been corrupted. We do not know at this time how this happened. But rest assured we will find out who is responsible. At this time we urge you all to get to any shelter you can and stay away from the cybernetic beings!” President Chu did her best to keep a smile on her face. Her weariness showing through.

The lights flickered for the last time cutting the feeds and revealing a blacked out Metropolis and in the dark the only light that could be seen was the light of glowing green eyes that had surrounded the Embassy before they ran in screaming...

“Infect! Control! Defeat!”

Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 06/02 /2017
Omni #950737 06/02/18 04:49 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Anndranna
:

<Keep firing!> Garth Ranzz called over the Legion telepathic earplug link as he looked back at the raging cybernetic beings chasing after them. His lighting bolts firing as fast as he can his flight right caring him along his will guiding him.

<I'm trying Garth! But these things are fast and our friends!> Ayla Ranzz pleaded her hands glowing white as she levitated them away.

<Think Blighted! They may be our friends but we have to get away!> Garth fired again and used his other hand to send out shards of radium to slow them down.

<Nice Shot!> Jazmin Cullen thought as she cast a quantum stasis wall blacking them off from following them.

<That should buy us some time. What's going on? First the explosions and then the missing staff...Captain Allon is gone along with several others and our friends are turning into those things. We need help!> Jazmin thought.

<I think its the nannites.> Garth thought and their rings pinged.

Their rings came to life with the news feed from the President and then suddenly they were hit.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” All three of them called out in unison as the telepathic scream had finally reached Anndranna its power magnified now that the Titans have been fully converted sending out their message to everyone about their pain and the prime directive.

The three of them fell to the ground rolling over shaking their heads.

“What was that? Uhhh....”Ayla slowly sat up.

“I don't know. But I think that was Titan. I think they just attacked everyone...”

“Jazmin? Are you OK?” Ayla looked over at Jazmin who hadn't stirred yet.

“Uhhhgh...”Jazmin stirred a little slowly sitting up.

“Had me worried for a second girl.” Ayla went over and touched her shoulder and Jazmin turned towards her. Her eyes glazed over green.

“Infect! Control! Defeat!” Jazmin uttered as a rippling of nannited circuits ran up her skin and she injected Ayla in the stomach.

“Jazmin...?” Ayla looked down and saw the needled in her and she felt the wave crash over her and her eyes filled with a green glow.

“Ayla!” Garth screamed and before he could do anything he was pounced on by the hoard of cybernetic beings that had been released from Jazmin's quantum stasis wall.

Last edited by Omni; 06/02/18 04:53 PM.

Omni #950738 06/02/18 04:51 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Domain's Dimension:

“Be careful when you wake them up.” Dreamer cautioned.

“I know what I'm doing.” Timmy Feer waved his smoky hand in front of the faces of Captain Allon and his team letting the ammonia waft out easily.

<Do not worry Dreamer. I'm monitoring their minds as they wake to assure there is no psychic damage from the scream on Titan.> Tellus' soothing voice rang in her mind.

“Thank you Tellus.” Dreamer hugged herself. All of this was having its wear on her.

“How are they?” Sensor asked making her way over.

<They will be fine. A little banged up.>

“Uhhhhgg...” Captain Allon roused first.

“Don't move so quickly.” Officer Cuzmon grabbed hold of him to steady him.

“What's happening? Where are we? The cruiser!” Captain Allon shot up again and Officer Cuzmon tried to keep him steady.

“We saved you Nova Captain!” Grava busted out.

“How?” Captain Allon looked around at the ring of trees with swirling portals in their centers. The rest of the landscape bare with the exception of the headquarters he watched disappear and a weird play land beyond it.

“That would be me. You've crossed into my Domain!” Domain bowed swirling his head as he did it.

“Captain we brought you here. The Titans have been completely corrupted and sent out a massive psychic scream that left you all unconscious. We intercepted the ship before it crashed on Colu.” Dreamer explained.

“Then we need to get to Colu. That's where the central programming unit is. Captain Allon urged.

“We will. We're opening a portal there but there's interference. We're trying to reach our teammates who are on Colu now.” Dreamer helped Officer Cuzmon get Captain Allon on his feet while the rest of his team came around.

“I think I've figured out how to break through. There was a ionic electrical charge across Colu after the crash.”

“That must have been Validus.” Captain Allon adjusted himself to stand on him own.

“I think that charge left an opening in the southern hemisphere where it hit the hardest. Domain open a portal at these coordinates.” Gear instructed pulling up a holo screen from his arm as it morphed into a key pad.

“Yes sir!” Domain raised his hand and concentrated as a tall sprawling willow tree grew and opened a green and white swirling portal in its trunks.

“Alright everyone step through.” Domain instructed.

Dreamer stepped forward first followed by the other Legionnaires then the Underground and Captain Allon's team.

“Are we sure we're ready for this?” Officer Lonny Evening's ink form shifting in the wind from the portal.

“Don't worry! We got this. Phhh...Alpha.” Pollen scoffed her leaves blowing in the wind a bit.

They all walked through the green and white swirling vortex. Dreamer stepped aside and pulled Karate Kid aside with her.

“Val... I need you to go somewhere else.” Dreamer looked Karate Kid in the eyes.

“Where?” Karate Kid was confused.

“The Moon.” Dreamer's eyes widened a bit as stars reflected in her eyes.

On Colu:

“C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Disable Brainiac 4! authorization code Delta Legion 247.” Brainiac 5 commanded C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Who simply tiled his glowing ball of energy head and stared blankly.

“Nice try son. But my hold over him is much stronger than you think and I rewrote all your protocols as soon as I connected myself.” Brainiac 4 smirked.

Brainy looked at her his eyes blazing with anger. He need to get to C.O.M.P.U.T.O. But he knew it would be near impossible to get close to his mother between her own cybernetic powers, intelligence, and her ever growing army to call on he knew there was no way to get close. The outside of the dome was littered with those who had come answering a call Brainiac 4 put out to come home to the mother land. Home to Colu.

Brainiac 4 looked around at her kingdom ready to rule. C.O.M.P.U.T.O. At her side.

Last edited by Omni; 06/02/18 04:52 PM.

Omni #950739 06/02/18 04:54 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Daxam:

Roxxas, Jl-ia, and M'Onel ran towards the exit as the cybernetic Daxmaites crawled their way out of the debris. The three of them made it into the red sunlight. All of Roxxas super powers were sapped instantly as he wasn't wearing a solar suit like his companions.

“Arggg. Get off me.” Roxxas shrugged off M'onel and took off running away from them and the complex what he didn't count on was a 20 transformed Daxmaites ragging through the capital transforming everyone in their path.

“NO!!!!!!!!” Roxxas screamed turning back and forth.

Jl-ia and M'Onel ran at full speed towards him doing their best to reach Roxxas.

“Fly up!” M'Onel yelled but as they reached him the cybernetic Daxmaites rushed all three of them grabbing hold of Roxxas and infecting him. They let go of Roxxas instantly as they saw the green glow in his eyes.

M'Onel and Jl-ia began punching and tearing into their attackers ripping off limbs and using their laser vision to push them back. But as they fought they saw the cybernetic beings grow stronger as their bodies began to glow.

“AHHHH! Infect! Control! Defeat!” they screamed out as the red solar energy shifted in their bodies into yellow solar energy their bodies glowing and getting slightly bigger.

“They've unlocked their powers?” Jl-ia blasted them with x-ray vision hoping it would interfere with their circuits.

“I don't know what's going on but I think the nannites have gone haywire.” M'Onel punched and threw several of them as they flew away for miles his body feeling warn the solar suit was only giving him so much energy.

“I don't know how much longer I can last!” M'Onel called out.

“Then let's get out of here!” Jl-ia grabbed him and flew up into space and headed straight for the space station satellites. The Cybernetic Daxmaites tapping into their powers began flying up and chasing after them while the rest continued to ravage Daxam's surface infecting its people.

Last edited by Omni; 06/02/18 04:55 PM.

Re: Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 06/02 /2017
Omni #950740 06/02/18 04:57 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Colu: Gobu Inside Virx Dome.

“Yes! Yes Nyrl!” Neron writhed with pleasure as more souls entered his realm flames erupting around him. His green eyes glowing with power while his smile morphed growing larger and larger showing all of his sharp teeth.

“Hmm I wish I could get rid of that droning.” Brainiac 4 thought to herself.

<Might I suggest you take the soul power that Neron is receiving for yourself.” C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Responded over their mental link.

<How might I do that?> Brainiac 4 shifted her eyes towards C.O.M.P.U.T.O.'S form his glowing black and yellow face still staring out blankly.

<You control their minds and their “souls” are mere energy. If you redirect that energy into yourself and into the Cybernetic core you will take the power from him as they will never truly die but be recycled.> C.O.M.P.U.T.O.'S voice toned inside Brainiac 4's head.

<Make it so.> Brainiac 4 smirked as she felt the shifting of the program as C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Made the adjustments within moments she could feel the energy coursing through her.

Brainiac 4's circuitry glowing green with life.

“What have you done?” Brainy looked at his mother and ran a scan his hands at his temples connecting to his omnicom.

“She's getting energy infused into her...but its coming from...the dying sentient s during and after their transformations. She's literally draining the life from them as they fight.” Invisible Kid's eyes raised from his omnicom.

“Hahahah! YES!!!” Neron screamed for joy the fires around him raged and then he started to feel the lack of souls flowing to him.

“What's the meaning of this Nyrl?” Neron roared.

“Haha. Simply Science has outwitted your magical curse allowing me to fulfill the bargain by darkening my soul which you will someday get but it keeps me from delivering the souls I've taken to you. I feel so much joy!” Brainiac 4 smiled her eyes wild.

“This is the most I've felt alive in my entire life!” Brainiac 4 screamed throwing her hands up in the air.

“Glad your feeling so alive. It allow us to prosecute you for your crimes.” Captain Allon entered Virx's Dome from the opening created by Andromeda crashing through.

Captain Allon flew in on his flight ring. Finally getting a chance to try it out and it had to admit it takes some getting used to. He hopped his inexperience at using it didn't show. Captain Allon was flanked by Atom'x and Officer Grava.

“What is this? The Science Police come to take me down? Pathetic.” Brainiac 4 snarled her iris expanding in and out before releasing a laser blast at Captain Allon and his allies.

Atom'x cast a radiation screen blocking it and then sending a blast of his own towards her. Brainiac 4 erected a shield expanding out her arm. Officer Grava quickly flew down past Brainiac 4 catching her in her gravity wake pulling her up slamming her into the ceiling of the Dome cracking it. Brainiac 4 landed with a hard thud to the ground.

“DON'T JUST STAND THERE YOU FRUS! ATTACK THEM!” Brainiac 4 screamed her voice echoing throughout Gobu activating her soldiers.

The transformed Cybernetic Coluians stormed the dome as they had all been standing outside awaiting orders.

“A little help here!” Captain Allon stayed flying firing blast after blast at the cybernetic Coluians.

Atom'x sent off concussive blasts pushing back a hoard of them making his way over towards Andromeda to see if she was OK. Through the open hole flew down Chameleon in the shape of a giant eagle carrying Meta Ulnoor and Teela Spuunvll on his back.

“OOOOOHHH! Let's get to cracking!” Teela shot off a bolt of electricity at Brainiac 4 to keep her down.

Omni #950741 06/02/18 04:58 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Meta Ulnoor's eyes glowed violet as she tried to get inside Brainiac 4's mind.

“Heheh...nice try little Titan. Trying to nose around in my mind.” Brainiac 4 smiled wide as created a telepathic feed back loop processor in her brain which attracts all psychic energy.

Meta Ulnoor's eyes glowed even brighter as she pushed before the psychic backlash sent her flying off of Chameleon's back.

“Uhhh!” Meta Ulnoor screamed falling and in a flash Atom'x was there and caught her and brought her back down over to Andromeda who was finally sitting up.

“Watch out!” Virx called from under the vines as vines began creeping around them.

“Not today!” Atom'x began firing searing blast at the vines cutting them off. But slowly they began to grow back.

Andromeda began using her freeze breath to cover the other side. The two of them putting the weakened Meta in between them. Chameleon's eagle body quickly grew an extra arm and stretched it up and grabbed Teela

“Hey! What?” Teela yelled as Chameleon placed her down with Andromeda and Atom'x

“Keep working at them Guys!” Chameleon went up and flew growing out his wings to cause gust of winds to throw back the Cybernetic Coluians who soon adjusted and dug their feet and hands into the ground.

Teela looked at Atom'x holding her hand out and he took it hitting her with his kinetic blast allowing her to absorb it and redirect it into electrical bolts and waves of fire. Andromeda continued her combination of freeze breath and laser vision. While she slugged back the advancing ones directly in front of her.

Officer Grava went in for another turn at her gravity wake but this time Brainiac 4 was ready for her and created electromagnetic pules from her ears disrupting the gravity wake. Grava flew back up and away next to Captain Allon who was holding his own against the flying Cybernetic Coluians.

“Light whip?” Grava looked at Captain Allon who gave her a nod.

Grava's tail lit up bright, brighter than she ever had and she began to fly around blinding and searing those in her path.

“Watch out!” Brainy called as he pulled Invisible Kid to the ground.

“We have to disconnect her and we have to get to C.O.M.P.U.T.O. And stop this madness.” Invisible Kid shouted over the roar of the battle around them.

“I know. But there is no reasoning with either of them. We'll need to get to the Mother Box and the Responsometer.” Brainy didn't bother with the telepathic earplugs knowing C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Has hijacked them.

<Sensor? Are you out there?> Brainy thought out into the ether.

Omni #950742 06/02/18 04:59 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
<Read you loud and clear Brainy I've patched in Dreamer with the help of Officer Tellus.> Sensor relayed from her location just past Gobu.

<Ladies, as always you're here to save us.> Brainy mused for a moment.

<Now, I need each of you to go and fetch the Mother Box from Oleicus and the Responsometer from Uta they are in two separate locations. I assume they will be heavily guarded as my readings show more and more Cybernetic beings arriving from across the U.P. And there will be gold soldiers > Brainy cautioned.

<We've got teams ready to go Brainy just give us the cities...wait did you say gold soldiers?> Dreamer thought out.

<Yes, gold soldiers. There are large amounts of gold beneath the southern hemisphere. We figured Colu would have opposition to the Cybernetic beings and thought they should be protected.> Brainy thought as he blasted back a pack of Cybernetic Coluians with his force field.

<They seem pretty capable to me.> Sensor thought.

Meanwhile outside the Dome Blast-Off, Tusk, Cadet Altovio, Officers Nolan, Cuzmon, Evening, Shazlon, and Dune attacked trying to cut off the supply of Cybernetic Coluians from reaching inside the dome. Blast-Off flew into row after row of the cybernetic beings using his head as a battering ram while billows of smokes blinded those in his wake.

Tusk ran through them his giant ivory tusk picking up and tossing the cybernetic beings around.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Tusk screamed the only words anyone has ever heard him utter as he rammed more cybernetic beings aside. All of them trying to climb his large muscular 7 foot frame trying to stab him their knife like fingers breaking as soon as they stick his impenetrable skin. With a hard shake of his entire body Tusk sends them flying from him and into those flying about.

“Did he just speak?” Blast-Off looked back at Tusk as he continued to throw Cybernetic beings around creating a smoke screen in his wake.

“Does he not usually?” Officer Evening throw balls of exploding ink at the Cybernetic beings stopping them by tying them up in ink tendrils.

“Naww! He's the silent type.” Blast-Off pushed harder.

<He's just frustrated and finally getting to work that frustration out.> Officer Shazlon rolled through the Cybernetic beings and over the vines her grabbled telepathic voice ringing in their minds.

“AH! Shaz, I thought we worked on your thought projections.” Officer Cuzmon grabbed her head for a moment while trying to fire her blaster. Three Cybernetic beings charged through her blast.

“You've really gotta be more careful.” Officer Nolan came flying through picking Officer Cuzmon up.

“Thanks Iron hide. Now put me down on that balcony and I'll fire from up there.” Officer Cuzmon pointed to the four story building across from Virx Dome. It's yellow facade covered in cybernetic vines and flowers. The flowers jutting out and spinning clockwise like fans.

“You've got to be nuts. Those flowers will slice you and your blaster can't do much damage.”

“Fine.” Officer Cuzmon pushed at Officer Nolan and jumped from his arms.

“This better work. Shinning Knight!” Officer Cuzmon called out like Jim Rook had told her to do when she was in trouble and she would be transported and in a flash she was gone.

Omni #950745 06/02/18 05:01 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Jalnairy's Moon:

Jinx the sorceress and former slave of Mordru sat atop her golden throne. Her long black hair down as she combed it out. The brush glowing magically as it moved. Jinx's eyes closed at the soothing feel as the brush moved through her hair.

“Did you summon me?” the sword embedded at the top of her throne. The sword glowed its blue light bursting out with the spirit of Jim Rook the last Shinning Knight host and spirit guardian of the sword.

“Why would I summon you.” Jinx opened her eyes and rolled them before closing them again.

“AHHHHHHHH!” Officer Cuzmon screamed as she fell through a portal of blue light.

“Gigi! Its so good to see you. What brings you to our little moon?” Jim Rook smiled broadly as he went to help her up but his hands passed right through her.

“The United Planets is under attack and we need the power of the Shinning Knight. I've got to step up.” Gigi blurted out breathing hard as she stood.

“We know. We've had a few visitors.” Jinx responded dryly pointing over towards the corner of the room.

Trapped inside a purple and pink field five cybernetic beings raged and pounded against it creating ripples out.

“Then you know why I need the sword.”

“The swords magic in combination with mine is what's keeping the Blight in hibernation. Your little problem is nothing compared to what the Blight would reign down on the galaxy.” Jinx kept her eyes closed while she answered.

“Both are dangerous and I can't stand by and if I remember what you said Jim I command that sword and its magic and it stays only because I let it.” Gigi threatened as standing her ground glaring at Jinx who had finally opened her eyes returning Gigi's glare.

“Do not mettle in things you know nothing about girl. Even with the swords magic you are not a match for me.” Jinx's eyes glowed red and her hands purple ready to strike as she sat poised on her throne.

“Ladies...Ladies calm down. Let's compromise. Gigi here.” Jim Rook's blue hands flashed with a blue flame that burned for a moment bringing forth a sword. The blade looked almost identical to the one above Jinx's throne.

“What's this?” Gigi looked down afraid to touch the sword.

“It's the Sword of Shade. It's forged in Myrra's shadow streams. Infused with magic that can make you stealthy and give you super strength. Go on take it.” Jim Rook pushed the sword towards her.

Gigi hesitantly took the sword its black gleam casting out a bright black flame that engulfed her. Gigi's uniform gone and replaced with black chain mail body suit all over her body with a hood. Red and black gauntlets adorned her wrists and ankles. A red, gold, and black cloth draped over her torso and hung down past her waist, which was hugged by a black belt and sword holster. Gigi looked herself up and down gently moving the sword about. With a Golden Lion crest on her chest.

“Thank you Jim. Now please can you send me back into battle?” Gigi asked.

“Gladly and take your “friends” with you.” Jinx waved her hand and in a flash of pink light Gigi and the five Cybernetic beings were gone.

“Ugg...I need a better shield around this satellite.” Jinx waved her hand pushing out the magic of the sword to hid Jalnairy and the moon behind a magical field rendering them invisible.

Omni #950748 06/02/18 05:02 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Titan

Professor Aven stumbled through the streets of Titanopolis walking past the infected sentient s of Titan. Some running about screaming their chant of Infect, Control, Defeat at the last few standing non transformed sentient s on Titan. The windows in all the buildings broken from the sheer psychic force from the psychic scream they had sent out after their transformation.

“Ahh...Innfect...must resist...” Professor Aven chocked out using his will power to resist the full transformation.

Professor Aven continued to walk seeing so many Titans who couldn't handle the transformation laying on the ground their bodies raging out of control with the nannites spreading their code out across the ground and up the buildings. Aven looked up into the sky and saw many flying into the sky. Looking into the minds of his brethren he saw them forming a circle around their planet activating their powers to wash out into the universe and their he saw ships moving towards Titan.

“No! Thhhose shiips! Turn AWAY!” Professor Aven thought out trying to over power the voice of his people to the ships. But they couldn't hear him and soon his psychic voice was lost as his own was lost to him.

Professor Aven stopped moving and his eyes finally changed over glowing green and his feet shifted into rockets as he joined his fellow Titans in the sky.

Omni #950749 06/02/18 05:03 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Daxam

M'onel and Jl-ia flew straight up into Daxam's atmosphere. The transformed Daxamaites hot on their trail. Jl-ia holding on to M'onel and pushing herself to the limit and fly them away.

“Urggg...Now I know how the rest of you feel!” Jl-ia grunted out.

“Ha. Yeah flying to your limits takes its toll. Let me try and push a little more before my suit runs out of energy.” M'onel reached deep down into himself and willed the solar energy in his cells to push him.

The two of them refused to look back not needing to as they heard the roaring chant of their fellow Daxamaites. Steadily climbing up into the atmosphere the two of them looked back and fired blast of laser vision trying their best to create some distance between them and the cybernetic Daxamaites. Jl-ia looked back as saw them gaining and without a second thought she grabbed tight of M'Onel's arm and pulled back enough and flung him up and into outer space towards the satellites.

“Jl-ia wait!” M'Onel screamed looked back unable to stop himself and using his telescopic vision he saw the Jl-ia consumed by a sea of Cybernetic Daxamaites.

Jl-ia looked up at him her brown eyes turning to a glowing green as a ripple of nannites ran across her face. M'Onel's eyes watered as he watched her change and he flew on as fast as he could to the satellite for cover.

Omni #950751 06/02/18 05:05 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Near Extal Colony

“What's going on? What are those things?” Inferno's white flames erupted around her as she watched the glowing green eyed beings climbing all over her cruiser.

“You think I know? I've never seen these things before in all my millennia. I sense nothing from them but empty science.” the voice of the Black Diamond ringing in her head.

“BUZZZZ!” came the sound of a laser cutting through the hull of the stolen cruiser.

“Not today!” Inferno let off a blast of white hot flame at the spot.

Suddenly the front window burst in glass shards flying about into the cruiser before being sucked out. Inferno's body burst into magical flame to protect her from the vacuum of space that would have normally extinguishing her flame.

“Infect! Control! Defeat!” the Cybernetic beings chanted as they climbed into the cruiser all grabbing for her.

Inferno's white hot flame protected her from their needle like fingers reaching her.

“Not happening!” Inferno's eyes burst with gold and purple light frying out at the ten Cybernetic beings climbing all over her.

Inferno used the Black Diamond's energy vision on them but it had an unexpected result each of them dropping slack jawed to their knees the green glow from their eyes gone and replaced with the gold and purple glow of Inferno's energy vision.

“Eclipso!” they all chanted the nannite circuitry crisscrossing across their skin.

“Now this could be something I never thought of.” Inferno smiled devilishly as she stalked over to the control panel and enacted the safety measures to repair the cruiser.

Omni #950752 06/02/18 05:06 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Brall

Rokk walked out in the open now seeing as the Cybernetic beings ignored him their vision pinging setting off the authorization code each time they looked at him.

“This is strange. I'm a phantom to these beings. But what are they doing?” Rokk looked up into the sky again seeing the waves of magnetic fields dancing across the sky.

Looking hard up at the sky Rokk saw a small dot off in the distance. But with each passing second it grew bigger speeding down to the ground.

“Is that a ship?” Rokk looked on and felt the metal in its haul. Instinctively he reached out and tried to slow its decent. Pushing against the other magnetic fields Rokk guided it down.

Racing over to the ship to see if the passengers were alright Rokk instantly stopped in his tracks as he saw the Cybernetic Brallians pouncing on the ship withing seconds they had surrounded the ship and began using their magnetic powers to pull at the ships hull.

“ERREEEKKKKK!” the hull made the horrifying sound as it echoed out across the city.

“AHHHHH!”

“HELP!”

Screams of the passengers filled the air as the cybernetic beings jumped into the ship infecting them all. The screams quickly turned to the rhythmic chant Rokk had been hearing all over Brall.

“Infect! Control! Defeat!”

Rokk looked up and saw more tiny dots littering the sky.

“Oh no!” Rokk's blue eyes widened as he realized what the Brallians flying into the sky were doing. They were turning Brall into a giant magnet.

Omni #951006 06/06/18 03:22 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Wow, a lot is happening!

I like how you sprinkle in scenes on other worlds in between scenes of the "main" conflict source on Colu. Helps show that the problem is widespread. You're also using it to push forward so many subplots. Also nice tying in things like Gigi and the Sword, Inferno and Eclipso... Looking back, it's quite amazing how much you tied the Mordru arc into 20th century magic.

I hope this arc will finally wrap up the nanite plot, I would certainly like to see people be free of them.

Omni #951335 06/09/18 06:42 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Thanks IB.

I did warn you things would be changing and coming fast.

Thank you. The nannites are such a big part of the world I've created that I couldn't leave out the rest of it without it seeming hollow. I know I couldn't have just shown the after affects but that wouldn't have made for a very good story.

I also realized it was a great way check in and move things along. some things like Daxam I had planned out but Inferno and Eclipso was something that came out of thinking what she would do and what Eclipso would do.

Lol its funny you say that about the Mordru arch and the magics I've chosen. There are two reasons for this. The first is more inspired in that the Reboot Era Legion really did embrace legacy a lot with more representations than I feel I've seen in other eras. (Outside of Darkside, a descendant or two of Superman's, having him or Super Girl there to fight, or GL Rond.) Reboot had XS and Thunder as legacy barriers of sorts as members, while also having an extended stay in the 20th century, having Ferro and Lori Morning, Superboy (Conner Kent) from the 20/21st century. They weren't just inspired by Superman but by the Heroic age which in of itself is about legacy on a greater scale.

Your own series has so much to do with legacy on a large scale but in the sense of the Legion's legacy and what they want to leave/inspire the universe to be.

The second reason is because of my own limited access to my comic collection and The DC Universe Encyclopedia that I own. Plus in the Retroboot era they showed Mordru's wall with a lot of 20th century magic users and heroes. But now that you mention it maybe I'll have to find a 27th century wizard or hero to conjur up. lol.

The nannites done and over with....? hmmm i guess you'll have to keep reading to find out.

Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 06/13 /2017
Omni #951663 06/13/18 04:57 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Colu, Gobu outside Virx Dome:

Officer Nolan stared at the spot Officer Cuzmon was supposed to be mystified as to what happened to her. Three Cybernetic beings flew down from above him their glowing green eyes wide as they roared and began punching him from three angles and then as he went to punch one of them they disappeared being re-merged with one of the ones behind him sending him down towards the ground his flight ring propelling him forward. The Cybernetic being following and jumping on to his back riding him down into the ground. Officer Nolan crashed into the broken pavement becoming entangled into the cybernetic vines that began to grow thorns that broke against his impenetrable iron skin.

“Back off of him!” Officer Cuzmon yelled slashing away with her Sword of Shade cutting the Cybernetic Craggiate's across the back causing it to re-merge and fall instantly freezing it its tracks.

“ARRgggg! Infect! Ugg! Control! Grrrrr! Defeat!” The being roared trying to move and triplicate but nothing happened.

Officer Cuzmon began cutting at the cybernetic vines.

“Gigi? Where did you come from?” Officer Nolan asked as Officer Cuzmon helped him up. He looked her up and down her uniform glinting in the sunlight.

“From getting a little boost and claiming my power.” Officer Cuzmon spun on her heel and began slashing at Cybernetic beings all of them freezing in their tracks.

“Good. Looks like we're going to need it!” Officer Nolan punched a cybernetic being and then pointed up as they looked into the sky as it swarmed with Cybernetic beings answering their Queens call for help all displaying an array of powers.

Last edited by Omni; 06/13/18 05:00 PM.

Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 06/13 /2017
Omni #951665 06/13/18 04:58 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
En route to Oleicus and the Mother Box.
Roll Call:
Gear - I.Z.O.R. Of Lisnar U247 – techno-organic body that allows him to interface and control machinery and that can grow any type of machinery he can think of.
Dreamer – Nura Nal of Naltor U247 – precognition
Officer Tellus Ganglios of Hyrakius - Telepathy and telekinesis
Pollen - planet girl. -spoor bombs that crumble anything, transfer consciousness to other plants
Jacques Foccart of Earth -uncontrollable invisibility

“Are you sure this is the way?” Jacques asked his body glowing in the dense jungle of the southern hemisphere. The vegetation having regrown and over grown at the command of its queen Brainiac 4 in order to keep people from reaching the two objects that make her invasion possible.

“I'm sure. These are the instructions Brainiac 5 sent to my omnicom. Besides we need to stay out of sight of those gold soldiers manning the main road.” Gear responded his tone even as they all flew on. His holo projection from his hand linked to the inset omnicom he built in his palm. The projection showing a map of the area.

“This is cowardly. I fight gold soldiers myself.” Pollen tried to stroll run away but Officer Tellus enacted a telekinetic bubble around her and pulled her along with them.

“Let me out you big fish!” Pollen protested banging on the bubble.

“I'm sorry I can not do that. We must proceed and if the best way to get there is to avoid those gold soldiers then so be it.” Chocked out through his mechanical voice recorder.

“Keep going everyone. We need to get the Mother Box and disconnect it.” Dreamer tried to keep everyone's minds on the mission as she flied ahead with Gear.

Last edited by Omni; 06/13/18 04:59 PM.

Re: Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 06/13 /2017
Omni #951667 06/13/18 05:03 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
En Route to Uta and the Responsometer.
Roll Call:
Officer Ollow Dulga of Aleph 2 -Creates jewels about her body to use as armored protection. Emerald, Ruby's, Diamonds, and Sapphires are her favorites to use.
Officer Ral Benem of Mardru -Ability to stimulate plant growth
Officer Rol Purtha of Naltor – precognitive dreams.
Sensor - Jeka Wynzorr of Orando U247– generation of illusions and telepathy. Evolved snake abilities undefined.
Star Boy -Thom Kallor of Xanthu U247- interstellar mass control.

Sensor flew in the front of her team using her flight ring to guide her to the city of Uta. She twisted and slithered her way through the cybernetic vines and trees. The jungle reminded her a little of home. Orando had similar vegetation in the south. Its thick tall trees that gave plenty of shade.

“I wonder if I'll ever see Orando again...” Sensor thought to herself.

“This way team the road has become over grown.” Sensor moved through returning from her thoughts.

“Let me get some of this.” Star Boy's hand glowed light pink and the vines before all of them flattened to the ground.

“Thank you. It would have taken me days to get through that.” Officer Dulga flashed a grin at Star Boy.

Star Boy smiled and rubbed the back of his head before taking off and catching up to Sensor.

The officers continued to walk through the flattened cybernetic vines that restlessly tried to regenerate and lift themselves up but with no luck.

“This place give me the creeps.” Officer Benem looked around at the planets feeling how alien they were. He could make plants grow and communicate with them a little but these felt different and he's worked with numerous plants through the United Planets.

“It's a living place now that can regenerate itself. We should be in awe of what's been done here.” Officer Purtha looked around in wonderment having never seen anything like this. The blinking lights of the cybernetic vines catching his eye.

“Stay alert people!” Officer Dulga called swashing away at vines leaping out near the back of the group with an emerald sword with gauntlet armor that traveled up her right arm.

Officer Benem reached out with his powers to see if he could push them back. He had been trying to expand his range to not only grow planets but to reverse their growth. They answered his powers shrinking back enough to let them continue through the next area of vines that hadn't been flattened by Star Boy's powers.

“Look out!” Officer Purtha eyes glazed for a second before he out called jumping Officer Benem forcing him to the ground as a spew of hot liquid gold rushed over them. The two of them rolling out of the way.

“I guess its time for a little gold smashing.” Officer Dulga fired ruby daggers at the gold soldier with enough force to throw it back against a tree its body slumping and melting around the ruby dagger that slowly fizzled away.

Slowly a hoard of gold creatures stepped out from the trees. Their arms twisting into different forms such as axes, hammers, and giant blades. Star Boy's hands glowed as he ripped apart the gold creatures one by one imploding them from the inside out using mini black holes. Senor used her long serpent tail to throw the gold soldiers about. Officer Dulga created diamond armor about herself before she began running into the fray slashing away at each one that popped up from the ground as streams of gold flowed to their location.

“These things are coming from those streams. We need to cut them off!” Officer Purtha pointed to the streams running around them. They stood in the center of them.

“Hmmmm...” Officer Benem reached out with his powers and pushed for the cybernetic vines to grow bigger and stronger into the gold streams doing their best to cut them off But they only slowed the supply to the gold soldiers.

Officer Dulga spun around slashing through the gold creatures with her emerald sword and diamond shield its edge razor sharp.

“How much farther?” Officer Dulga yelled slicing a gold soldier in half.

“Uta is just up ahead and the Responsometer is in the center of the city.” Sensor flew on blasting away with her mini blaster.

As they left the jungle and made their way into Uta there before them in the center of town was a sea of gold soldiers protecting the Responsometer held in a force field on a pedestal.

Omni #951668 06/13/18 05:07 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Colu, Gobu. Inside the Virx Dome.
Roll Call:
Captain Gim Allon- Captain and headmaster of the Science Police Special Unit Training Academy
Invisible Kid – Lyle Norg of Earth U247 – invisibility
Randall Burroughs Atom'x of Xanthu of U247/248 formerly Wildfire - kinetic control over atomic energy and the atoms that compose them. concussive, searing blasts. Flight, Phasing/Ghost, Radiation.
Meta Ulnoor- of Titan.-Mind reading, telepathy, psi-blast.
Sizzle:Teela Spuunvll of Abaddonus - Able to absorb, alter and redirect energy.
Brainiac 5 -Querl Dox of Colu U 247 - 12th level intelligence , internalized force field apparatus
Andromeda- Laurel Gand of Daxam U247- flight, invulnerability, solar absorption and healing. X-ray vision, microscopic /telescopic vision, penetra- vision, heat vision, super breath, freeze breath, super human speed, reflexes, endurance and sense (vision, smell, hearing, touch.)
Officer Grava of Extal Colony - gravity wake that may derive from the forces she uses to fly (perhaps using gravitational forces to warp space time and propel herself at otherwise impossible speeds)., also pulls others along with her. smoke tail capable of putting people to sleep and blinding crowds and posses a light tail that can blind others.
Virx- cybernetic being: regeneration/self repairing. Limited reshaping abilities. 1000's of years old. 9th Level intelligence.

Brainiac 4 -Nyrl Dox- 12th level intelligence.
Neron- Lord of Lies. Mystical power and able to alter his size and shape.
C.O.M.P.U.T.O. - (Cyber cerebral Overlapping Multi-Processor Universal Transceiver Operator)/ Celeus, Omari, Morai, Perll, Uta, Tacor, Oleicus., Created by Brainiac 5.

“NYRL!” Neron screamed from his side of the viewing portal no longer getting any souls from the conversation flames roared around him causing the flames of the pentagram in the center of Virx Dome to rage sending a few of the cybernetic Coluians back.

“Stop your screaming Neron! Your done!” Brainiac 4 screamed as she blocked a blast from the various Science Police in the dome.

Grava pushed her powers to their limits and did a combination of her light tail and gravity wake allowing her to grab the cybernetic beings while singeing their circuits taking them out long enough for her to use the wakes momentum to throw them out of the second opening in the dome that had been created. Their limb bodies colliding with the new ones coming in. sending them back out.

“Good job Grava!”

“Thanks Captain Starshine.” Grava whizzed by blinding more in her wake.

“Grrrr... Hold still you fire fly!” Brainiac 4 screamed firing blast at Grava of sonic energy. But Grava's pattern's were too erratic for her to follow.

“Mother give this up!” Brainy called from his force field protecting him and Invisible Kid.

“Haha. I don't think so son!” Brainiac 4's pale green eyes blazed with life and her body growing stronger and slightly bigger. Turing her sonic cannon hand on his force field.

“Leave the kid alone!” Captain Allon fired his blasters on max setting at her wrist slicing through in cutting power to the cannon.

“Not a good idea Captain.” Brainiac 4's eyes were wild.

“Infect! Control! Defeat!” Seven Cybernetic beings flew straight at Captain Allon screaming their chant.

Captain Allon blasted each one setting his laser to rapid fire. But they kept coming. High above three more rushed Captain Allon. Not seeing them Captain Allon's attention stayed on the other seven.

“NO!!!!!” Brainy yelled and he threw his force field up and out grabbing Captain Allon.

“What?” Captain Allon looked around for a minuet not sure what was going on until he looked behind him and instantly flew down towards Brainy still in the force field.

“Thank you Brainiac 5.”

“Thank you Captain for moving quickly. I don't extent my field out like that often.” Brainy reformed their field around the three of them while the fight continued around them.

“Captain where did you get that?” Invisible Kid asked noticing the flight ring and knowing that their rings are triggered by their DNA he knew it was their reality's Gim Allon's flight ring.

“Uh.. Violet gave it to me...when her and your team explained where you all really come from and who you are.” Captain Allon looked Invisible Kid in the eye. His brown eyes soft with understanding.

“Did they explain everything?” Brainiac 5 entered the conversation while he tried to use his omnicom to connect to C.O.M.P.U.T.O..

“They explained that our reality isn't stable. Yes. I know and as I told them I'll do everything in my power to help you.” Captain Allon assured them.

“Thank you Captain. But now we need to coordinate the teams and cut Brainiac 4 off from the central command portal.” Invisible Kid brought it back to the matter at hand as the force field became besieged by the cybernetic beings.

“Good Luck with that son! Haha!” Brainiac 4 screamed wildly firing at Grava again.

Andromeda used her super hearing listening to all of the conversations. She knew something had to be done and she had to be the one to do it. But if she left her post Atom'x wouldn't be able to protect both of the two new comers fighting at her sight.

“Rrr! I hate that my telepathic powers have little to no affect on these things.” Meta Ulnoor grunted out pushing her powers out her eyes glowing a bright purple.

“Just keep trying!” Atom'x called out sending out micro concussive blasts that burst out in waves.

Last edited by Omni; 06/13/18 05:36 PM.

Omni #951669 06/13/18 05:09 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
“Meta...Maybe you should get under the field with the brains.” Sizzle called out releasing waves of radiation at the cybernetic beings.

“And I'd get there how?” Meta called out.

“Me!” Andromeda yelled using her super speed and flight to lift Meta Ulnoor up and flew her to Brainy who saw the torpedo like form that is Andromeda coming at them. He quickly opened the field while Captain Allon fired away with his blaster to keep those crawling on the field at bay.

Grava and Andromeda continued to fly around the room using their powers respectively. Grava's gravity wake starting to not have as great of affect the more cybernetics filled the dome.

“We need a little room!” Andromeda called out flying fast and hard in a figure eight grabbing as many cybernetic beings as she could flying them through the first whole in the dome and throwing them far away.

Andromeda quickly flew back in and grabbed the remaining part of the dome. Using her super strength Andromeda gripped the rocks digging her fingers in deep and began pushing up with everything she had until finally it broke free of its walls and she flung it far off towards the ocean. Debris fell crushing many a cybernetic being .

“That's a little better.” Andromeda began flying fast and hard punching and throwing every cybernetic being she could. Her freeze breath and laser vision working in tandem.

C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Stood around watching the chaos his “grandmother” was causing. He did not see the logic in anything she was doing. But she was in command of “moral compass” and thus had no real feelings about the battle. Looking around C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Saw Virx his intending guide laying tied under the vines as Brainiac 4 instructed him to be moved away from Brainiac 5 before he could free Virx. C.O.M.P.U.T.O.'S glowing yellow head titled his blank stare fixed on Virx.

Omni #951671 06/13/18 05:14 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Search for Validus
Roll Call:
Membrane - Telepathic brain surrounded by a membrane digestive system.
Radion: Roy Travich of Earth- radiation blasts and flight.
Smoke: Timmy Feer of Earth - creates a smoke screen.

Over 1000 clicks from Gobu on the beaches of Tifu Cadet Membrane and two members of The Nannite Underground search for Officer Validus who had crash landed somewhere near here.

“How is it we haven't found a giant purple lightning monster yet?” Roy Travich better known as Radion pushed through the sand.

“I don't know why you just don't fly.” Timmy Feer aka Smoke wafted by leaving a trail of thin smoke in his wake.

“I'm saving up for the fight. If I've gotta knock this thing around I don't want to waste energy trying to fly.” Radion grunted as he pulled his feet up through the sand.

“You realize your wasting even more energy struggling to walk in the sand right...” Timmy smirked.

<He does make a point and Officer Validus isn't a monster he's just hard to communicate with. But with the right handling he can be rather nice.> Membrane floated before the the two of them using his telepathic powers to search the area.

<This atmosphere amplifies Validus power and range and with that big blast he released on entry, it stretched out hitting everyone. The after affect is still giving me some interference in finding him as I think he is unconscious and thus the mental lightning I normally can track and sense him by isn't as strong...>Membrane thought out while still searching the globe of fluid around him rotating gently as he floated the sunlight catching it once in a while casting a rainbow on the sand.

“rUUUUHHHHhhhhh” a whimper of a roar cried out from from some near by rocks.

“I think we've found him.” Timmy Feer wafted forward towards the sound.

Omni #951676 06/13/18 05:40 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Anndranna: Medical Felicity.

Dr. Gym'll sat with a blaster in hand looking out at the sea of glowing green eyes staring at him and his lone patient, the comatose young sentient known as Shikari. He had been asked to come in and take care of her before all of this madness started by Captain Allon to help head up the medical staff for the Academy.

“You're not getting in here. Those force fields are 5 times reinforced with a layer of Interon particles...that is what you said right Metrixx-Kanndrnn?” Dr. Gym'll called over the com link to the Mausoleum.

“Yes. Those shields were developed by Prime Science Corporal Grtrixxx-Jrnn during our conquest of the planets on the other side of JS-33. But if it will make you feel better I will activate the laser walls which should make them back up farther.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn answered activating the laser wall that began running around the room on the other side of the force field. The Cybernetic beings screaming out as they ran from the lasers all the while still chanting. Metrixx-Kanndrnn continued to monitor all of Anndranna and the United Planets as the Cybernetics took over.

Omni #951677 06/13/18 05:44 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Daxam:

M'Onel pushed himself hard to get to the security satellite using the last of the reserves from his solar suit. The red sun quickly sapping whatever power he had. If it wasn't for his flight ring he wouldn't be able to survive in the vacuum of space. Quickly making his way in using his access code M'Onel flew in the airlock closing rapidly. Breathing a sigh of relief he sat there for a moment until he heard the pounding on the airlock door. Looking through the viewing window and saw the glowing green eyes of his kinsmen.

“Ahh!” M'Onel backed up quickly making his way to the console enabling all security measures.

M'Onel flew on his flight ring to the bridge of the satellite. He wasn't sure if this station had a crew or not but he couldn't take the risk. Flying as fast as his flight ring could he made it before the bridge was locked off from the rest of the satellite.

“Computer, access code Solaris 45 agent authorization M'Onel.”

“Access granted.” the computer toned.

“How many of those beings are active on the surface?”

“Daxam is currently under lock down. No other beings are on Daxam.”

“What...what percent of the population of Daxam has experienced a transformation?”

“The population of Daxam's transformation is 75% complete according to the nannite portals and readouts.”

“Pull those up please.”

The computer cast a large hologram of the the planet below red lights showing those transformed. While lighting the nannite injection and control towers in yellow and readouts from the transformed.

“Computer, can you trace where this new programming for the nannites has come from?”

“From Colu. All instructions, updates to programming, and hardware are made on Colu.” the computer toned.

“WOOOWWW! A siren burst into the silence of the the station as the cybernetic beings began fighting through the security measures of the satellite and tarring into its hull.

“No! How long do I have before they reach the bridge?” M'Onel called up a view of the security cameras and a schematic of the satellite.

The cybernetic Daxamaites ran through the decompressed hall of the satellite searching chanting. M'Onel furiously tapped at the console trying to reach out to the Legion typing in his encryption to contact the headquarters.

Omni #951678 06/13/18 05:48 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Inside Domain's Dimension:

“This is boring. I don't want to just sit here and wait for their call. When did I become a chauffeur.” Domain sat slumped on a stump.

“Mayday! Mayday! M'Onel to Legion!” M'Onel's frantic voice filled Domain's dimension having connected the Legion's communications systems to his dimension to help the team call him when they needed him.

“Ten for good buddy! Legionnaire Domain. What's the situation?” Domain stood his outfit changing to give himself a belt that wrapped around his coat that was now white and blue.

“Domain? What?”

“M'Onel if this isn't serious don't call for help!” Domain turned his back folding his arms.

“Domain! I need help. I'm being attacked!” M'Onel screamed out over the communications system.

“Ah. No need to yell. Send your coordinates.” Domain began working on a portal one of the willow trees growing outward again its trunk expanding to reveal a swirling orange and red vortex.

“Let's see...if I can find a surface or door way to use...” Domain's technology connected with the satellite's computer to look at the schematics while also allowing him to use the sensors. No one knew exactly how Domain's jacket always found an entry way and he was thankfully for it as it gave him some leverage being the only one who could get it to work.

“Ahhh there we go. M'Onel can you turn to the left?” Domain scrunched his face looking at the feed into his dimension from the satellite's cameras.

“Ahhh sure...” M'Onel moved over like he asked.

“What?!” M'Onel called out as he dropped through the floor leaving the holo Domain had projected which closed instantly as M'Onel fell into Domain's dimension landing on a giant pink and white plush Pandagon; a pig and dragon with a sailors cap on from one of his favorite feeds Captain Pandagon and the Zoo Zone.

“AH!!” M'Onel screamed landing on the plush Pandagon.

“Welcome home fellow Legionnaire!” Domain stood over M'Onel his eyes glowing yellow as a giant Yellow sun appeared behind Domain warming and empowering M'Onel.

Page 27 of 37 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,045,077
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star