Roll Call
1 members (Chaim Mattis Keller, Chaim Mattis Keller, Chaim Mattis Keller, Chaim Mattis Keller, Chaim Mattis Keller), 23 Murran Spies, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/02/24 11:40 AM
Legion Trivia 6
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:09 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:08 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:07 AM
Postlo3w stories *LATEST UPDATE 1 MAY*
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:01 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 10:55 AM
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 10:55 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 37 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 36 37
Re: Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 07/15/2018
Omni #954587 07/27/18 06:32 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
so if I’m right most Legionnaires came home too! Only Cos with Cuspin, Karate Kid with McCauley, a recovering Shikari and Brin with Grimbor are missing. And Zoe as the Emerald Empress of course, while I think you have introduced a version of Chuck somewhere also

Omni #954609 07/27/18 07:48 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Hey Omni, here's my review, I'm typing this up as I read through from my last full review so it'll probably be quite random smile

Poor Rokk, out of the frying pan and into the fire - those nannite controlled Braalians attacking after he's already been through a strenuous session. Poor man, hope he's not too exhausted! The Braalians creating armour for themselves is a scary thought.

James! he's infected and on Xanthu - what trouble will he cause now?

These nannites get everywhere don't they? Bless Mike, he just wanted to show his respects without all that fuss and bother.

Good to see Roxxas get his comeuppance (sort of) and lose control of his squad, pity it wasn't to the right side...

Brainy will think up an answer, it's what he does, come on Querl! B4 sending more souls to hell is rather sick but then she is an uber genius psychopath.

Cadet Altovio laughing at everyone else's misfortune may prove to be a bit hasty if they don't fix the nannites.

I'd forgotten about Inferno dealing with the Eclipso diamond - really looking forward to seeing where that goes. Nice to see your Dirk is gaining better control and helping the sisterhood of eternal flame.

Blinkin' heck, Imra, Umbra, Monstress etc are all infected now? Things are getting even more desperate. Great post that highlights perfectly how dangerous the situation is.

Jl-ia and Mon Ell - get out of there, you can leave Roxxas behind if you like...

Aven is the poor lackey in both our fics, poor man, he doesn't deserve this lack of respect does he?

Will Mordru try to take advantage of this situation? Mysa to the rescue, hopefully or it'll be a very dark day for the Legion and cadets very soon.

That psychic attack is really evil! Still Rokk may have the answer... now, how can he get it to the rest of the team?

Dreamer and Domain to the rescue! Your description of Membrains body absorbing the matter that connected to it being absorbed and digested was pretty disgusting yet brilliant - what a ace creation!

"Who would be dumb enough to come here?" - Validus! Ha, dumb yes, brutal yes, should be fun seeing what he does when he gets out of the crash site!

Kara freezing the vines - about time!

Go Validus!

Go Andromeda!

Oh well... B4 defeating Andromeda wasn't too much of a surprise though killing Gux was. I expected him to help out in the aftermath.

"Thing Blight!" Great line! Garth, Ayla and Jazmin are converts now too. It gets more desperate!

Dreamer, Captain Allon, et al, to the rescue! And wht should Val go to the moon? Hmmmm

Have you got plans for Jl-ia after this as she has proven to be really useful in the escape from Daxam? Oh, susch a shame Roxxas was infected... not really.

Computo suggesting B4 take the life force energy was cold!

Come on Cap'n Allon!

Grava tossing B4 into the ceiling was great - go Grava!

Good to see the team in action and Andromeda recovering. This going to be great!

Brainy and Lyle for the save smile

Gold soldiers as well, you aren't making it easy for the team are you? Nice to see Tusker get a bit of action too, very effective.

The Sword of Shade? Interesting! Good to see Jinx and Jim Rook again.

Oh, perhaps Jl-ia won't have much of a story after this then. Really didn't expect her to be taken control of. You keep throwing these curves at s Omni, great stuff.

Oh dear, Inferno can use the Eclipso stone. That doesn't bode too well.

Braal as a giant magnet to attract ships full of fleeing innocents for the nannite controlled natives to assimilate - that's horrific Omni.

Cargggites are tricky, and an infected one is even more so - its fun to picture that scene with Ferro.

The teams getting the responsometer and mother box aren't in for an easy time are they?

Brainy and Lyle finding out that Cap'n Allon knows there secret in the middle of a battle is perhaps not the best timing, but typical Lyle getting the conversation back onto the matters at hand smile

Go Andromeda!

COMPUTO is starting to have independent thoughts, good. And B4 as a moral compass - that is scary!

Loved Domain saving Mon Ell - a Pandagon? Captain Pandagon and the Zoo Zone? Sounds cute smile

Star Boy crushing the gold soldiers while the rest of the team try to get to the responsometer was fun. Ral forgetting he had seeds of a plant that could help... oh Ral! Nice look into Rol Purtha's motivations and power limite too.

Pollen is quite aggressive isn't she? Nice teamwork between Dreamers team. I like your take on Tellus too.

Brainy telling Cap'n Allon for not respecting the new life form while in the middle of a hostile takeover wasn't terribly well timed, but I reckon that's the answer here once B4 is disposed of.

Sizzle! No, that's not right, I was expecting Andromeda to die. Still, if you gotta go, go with a bang! She certainly did that! Wow!

Computo and Vrix scene was well done, time for some home truths.

Computo interfering with the two teams is either really ominous or the start of the end for B4.

Good to see the group outside are coming in to join the party smile Liked the Shining Knight armour extending over Gim too, that's a useful application.

Great to see you weren't trying to fool us with Computo's apparent conscience, nice that Vrix and Brainy got that chance to talk.

Very good battle scene with each of them getting some attention. Gigi's possession was another Omni curve that adds another hook to your story - really bad time for the team so how will she get out of that now?

Dreamers vision was timely, good to now Vrix is having an effect.

So that's why Val went to the moon, to kick Mano's nass and start work for McCauley again.

Grava taking out Gigi was well done.

Mon El to the rescue!

Validus to the rescue!

Membrain to... umm disgustingly ingest the technovines…

Anromeda having the Anomaly abilities? That must be a rebbot thing as I'm clueless, looking forward to finding out more.

Spore bombs for the win! That was great!

Still unsure of Andromeda's change but it certainly helped the team. Vrix giving the transformed the chice t go back to normal or remain was good, he's sticking by his principles.

“Grandfather...did you just issue a command as if I were a mere computer?” - ha! a mere computer, the affront! Nice reply Brainy, good save.

So, two moths later and there are still arguments going on about the AIs rights. Plans to have the entire southern hemisphere jettisoned from the surface and into space. Wow, now that is space age technology!

NOt sure if giving Computo a war world is too clever either, it kind of feels like an opportunity for disaster. And Daxam closing it's borders again, poor Mon El. With the changes in nannite laws it'll be interesting to see who stays and who goes.

Interesting discussion about Domain, though it is time the team went to Legion World/Anndranna to join the cadets.

Very good having Vi ask the question we all want to ask Brainy I wonder how honest that answer was though.

No surprise that the Underground are leaving, hopefully they won't be away for too long. And I reckon Domain will be in touch with Sensor soon smile

Good that Chu arranged the funeral and that Meta said that fitting speech. Well done, that scene even tough it short resonated.

The new uniforms are a great idea, start to emphasise the individuality of the cadets even as they learn teamwork. Good of Gim to speak to Chu about the chamges they needed to make, that wouldn't have been an easy conversation.

The role call at the end was great too, nice ending there.

Omni, you've taken us on a roller coaster ride across the galaxy to get here and it all good. Your characters are individual and interesting, I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take us from her.

More, more, more!

Legion Worlds NINE - wait, there's even more ongoing amazing adventures? Yup, and you'll only find them in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.
Omni #954656 07/27/18 10:13 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Thank you all for your kind and supportive words. As IB said this had been coming for a long time and I'm glad all my seeding had been paying off. Everything that gets mentioned is never a throw away. tongue
This just felt like a really organic way to move a lot of my subplots forward.

I'm glad you've all enjoyed my long plotting and finding connections/ ways to connect all of the stories to create as a cohesive world as I can. Hopefully it will continue to get even more so.

So far the general feeling is that everyone is happy Domain left. Lol. Well for now him and the Underground will be off the table. But They will rear their heads again I'm sure.

I'm glad your all happy that code names and the strive for heroism has returned. But to be clear this is NOT the Legion of Super Heroes. This is still the Meta-Human Squad a unit of the Science Police and are law enforcement. But we're close to having the Legion back. I think code names were needed to really help connect to the characters more. Plus some of those names man get rather hard to type. laugh
This world I think needs a little bit of it and I feel like Gim is my POV guy on that. He can see it and now he's making happen.

Yes, they all were very lucky that Sizzle was the only causality.
IB you make a great point. I hate killing off characters but her powers had such a logical back fire that I knew the Cybenetics would take advantage.
Another aspect of that is how cold they would have been with B4 as their leader and guide.

IB as far a to why some would stay? I'm planning to showcase that a little coming up in the next batch of post. But if you look at how B4 used it over the course of her arc she modified her body at will. the Cybernetics are a lot like Gear just not organic and can repair themselves with tech from around them.

IB, yes I've got everyone back in someway. Chuck is now the head architect/maintenance technical Support staff for the MHS on Anndranna.
Tenzil is back on Earth at MHS kitchen staff.
Dr. Gym'll is also around.
and yes, Sorry but Zoe is still the Emerald Empress.

Ok, Harbinger! I think most of your questions got answered while reading at least I hope they did. if there are any clarifications needed let me know as i know there was a lot going on. lol

Remember my Andromeda is Laurel Gand of Daxam not Kara.
OK, So the summary for Andromeda's power change is that she discovered an Anomaly out in space while she was a nun and while there she was manipulated by the Time Trapper to bring M'Onel there. Brainy, Kinetix, Umbra and Gates went along too. While in the Anomaly it changed all of them. Laurel, Brainy, and Zoe were changed physically and Gates and Umbra became less standoffish. M'Onel,I'm not too sure what happened to him. He was just in a lot of pain it seemed and felt isolated. Not 100% sure what the Time Trappers plan for changing them was. But the Anomaly eventually was taken advantage of my McCauly which is what lead to Karate Kid joining the Legion in the Reboot and eventually to the team saving the Universe and the Time Trapper from the Anomaly's breaking causing time to freeze. This was also how Brainy got his new look and his force field apparatus.
Laurel's transformation was the most dramatic and she felt like she wasn't done when they were pulled out. So their could have been another evolution of this. But it was never really dealt with and suddenly when the Titans/Legion special happened she was back and back to her old look. Same for LO3W. I can't say much more as it plays to my story. But I'm going to be dealing with this change.

I love all of your Roxxas reactions. they had me lol for reals. I'm glad you like to hate him.
Aven...poor Aven. frown
I'm just loving all the excitement your showing for this battle! thank you so much. Grava's a fun one in battle to write. that gravity wake is my fave thing!

I'll level with you. I hadn't thought about Brainy/Shikari/Brin issues until you said something. So thank you for that!. But he really didn't have any idea. Grimbor was an ends to a means. he didn't even do much of the searching for him. He simply used a 31st century search engine.

Computo getting War World is definitely cause for worry. But I don't think he's the one you'll have to worry about. ;D
Vi is my go to question asker for the hard stuff. Ever since she busted Andromeda and the White Triangle, its just the role i like to put her in. She's strong and determined.

It's the government. are you that surprised that even 1000 years from now they are still slow at adjusting?

Yup, Building worlds from whole hemispheres!.
Membrian is actually not a creation of mine. His first appearance is in Legion of Super Heroes Annual #: Legends of the Dead Earth. He was a member of Wildfire's Legion.

I'm liking this "Omni Curve" thing. I didn't think i threw that many haha! laugh laugh

This ride is far from over. Remember I've seeded a few things to come. So get your "back issues" out and re read. Lots more coming and then after that a recap.

read the adventures of the Reboot Legion!

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001232
Omni #954831 07/30/18 11:24 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Originally Posted by Omni

IB, yes I've got everyone back in someway. Chuck is now the head architect/maintenance technical Support staff for the MHS on Anndranna.
Tenzil is back on Earth at MHS kitchen staff.
Dr. Gym'll is also around.
and yes, Sorry but Zoe is still the Emerald Empress.

Ah yes, I remember Tenzil reenacting his scene from when the Legionnaires first stepped into their HQ! That was funny!

I think so far it's only Element Lad who has not appeared in any way... but I could be wrong?

Omni #967387 02/18/19 08:16 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Hi IB,

I'll have to get together a list of all those who haven't appeared in any way. Homage or actual character. ut off the top of my head, Superboy (Kon-elConner), Particon, and maybe some of the academy kids like babbage.

I've got a lot coming for all of you soon. As Harbinger calls them more Omni Curves are going to be coming your way. But until then here is a mini recap of what's come since the last recap and I hope it gets you excited for the return with A NEW BEGINNING. laugh

Tales of the Legion in U248 Recap:

Hi All, here is an update for the Tales of the Legion in U248 before we begin the ride into the next phase of their journey. This will be broken up by planetary location, then the Cybernetic Invasion, and then other.

On Earth:
Graduation Day comes for the cadets: The Meta-Human Squad for Anndranna and Earth are announced and a ceremony is held.

Umbra discovers that Chey-Nu will one day become a celestial body once he settles on a form of light and that's why he's so impulsive in life. He never knows when the transformation will occur and become permanent.

Tinya Wazzo-Nah comes face to face with her mother Winema Wazzo ambassador for Bzgtl and her son Cub at the graduation both the happiest of moments and the worst for Tinya and Jo. Time stops for a moment and in that moment this reality changed. Originally Winema Wazzo told Tinya that she had Cub on Bzgtl because of his Ultra genes from Ultra Boy aging him and he had his intangibility triggered to stop it from killing him.
After the time stop: Winema's story has changed and now Cub's aging was due to Tinya's third soul; which had disappeared was burning his body out and aging prematurely him. They saved him before the Legionnaires went on a grand adventure. While they were gone Cub became permanently intangible and was resorted he moment Apparition and Ultra Boy entered into this reality.
*Apparition's finding of her third self was revealed in Reboot's story. Thank you to Reboot for letting me use his story as part of my cannon. Http://www.legionworld.net/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=107503#Post107503)

Saturn Girl receives a vision from the Time Trapper showing what's to come.
Saturn Girl's vision: Captain Allon and Vi as the emerald empress in an embrace with the Emerald Eye above them. She remembered this vision from Dreamer but now it was clearer and she knew it was soon. A familiar figure loomed over her its six arms stretching out before her and then she was encased in darkness in a cocoon of thick white webbing. Flashes of Ayla and Cadet Ayrla swapping back and forth and an image that was more like a memory of herself, Garth, and several other Legionaries using lighting rods on Korbal to revive her but there was a small flash of a funeral that she couldn't make out only a golden statue being erected.

It is revealed that Cadet Swanson is the “son” of Leland McCauley but actually he was created by McCauley to infiltrate the Science Police and is not his actual son.

Mano confronts Leland McCauley and threatens to destroy him.

Kid Quantum (James) wasn't chosen for the squad and leaves for Xanthu after fighting with Jazmin (Kid Quantum II)

Moving day Part 2. The Earth based Meta-Human Squad moves into a headquarter that is shaped like an L. *Note: In Universe 247 this was the home of the Legion of Super-Heroes before they moved to Legion World.
President Chu gives the tour.
Tenzil Kem is the head chef for the Squad.
Officer Purtha brought Gear with him to the Earth MHS headquarters.

Domain's Dimension:
Chameleon and Dreamer talk about the vision she had just received the same as Saturn Girl's.

Deep space:
Grimbor and his League of Assassins travel in space looking for a Mother Box which leads them to the Planet Medusa.

On Anndranna/ Missions of the MHS:
The academy moves to Anndranna.
Captain Allon and Metrixx-Kanndrnn discuss the appointment of Chuck Taine to head of engineering.
Triad and Saturn Girl over see a training session featuring Spark, Cadets Ayrla, Swanson, and Pollen. During the exercise Cadet Swanson switched Spark and Cadet Ayrla's powers. But by the end of it he was unable to switch them back. Unknown to everyone else Saturn Girl pushed Cadet Swanson to have problems switching them back making him hesitate and unable to perform the switch back.
Spark worries this is her time to bond. But that might also mean her almost dying to restore her powers. Cadet Swanson tries again but nothing works. They even try having him try and switch two other cadets. (Ging Ju and Heroldu Collo) He was able to switch them back. But still unable to switch Spark and Ayrla.

The identity of Anndrannian Empire's other last ditch efforts at trying to save themselves from the Federation were revealed. One was left unknown. While another, The Whisper revealed to be dead. The last was discovered to be Black Mace and that he had been alive for 600 years. Having had many identities over the years. But he remains still at large.

The Not chosen of the Alpha squad Ce-Ce Beeek of Steeple, Cadet Staq Mavien of Shawr, Cadet Drura Sepht of Smoahtur, Cadet Mory Lour of Omegons, Cadet Ilshu Nor of Lallor meet and agree to work harder to get chosen and prove their worth.

Mission:
The Officer's get a distress call to head to Medusa, the home world of Officer Sethno who was revealed to be the ancient gorgon Stheno the daughter of Echidna and Typhon and is a couple millennia old. She explained that her and her sister left Earth and found Medusa where they became gods to the local people. The religion of The Serpent and the Stone. She confessed they had many artifacts there that someone could be after. Once there the Meta-Human Squad (MHS) encountered the League of Assassins (LOA). The LOA had been captured in their pursuit of a Mother Box by Euryale, Sethno's sister. The MHS also got captured. Euryale tried to resurrect Medusa and took Sethno's power from her and used Officer Twine as a host.

But by working together they freed themselves, Officer Twine was de-possessed and Euryale was defeated. While on the mission it was discovered that the missing Legionaries Shikari/Lonestar and Timber Wolf had been captured by Grimbor and forced into his service. They were able to rescue Shikari/Lonestar but not Timber Wolf. Timber Wolf, and the rest of the LOA were sucked into a boom tube that the Mother Box had opened accidentally. But before that he sent off the Mother Box to his secret employer.

Officer Sethno leaves the Meta-Human squad revealing she was their voluntarily and that she was never nannited and had faked it the whole time.

Captain Allon yells at Kid Quantum II because of her slip for calling Anndranna, Legion World. The Legionnaires deiced to tell Captain Allon everything. He agrees to keep their secret and help them in anyway once they explain that his reality is unstable. He also was given Leviathan's flight ring which convinced him they were telling the truth as the rings are triggered to by DNA and only work for the sentient it's programmed for.

Vi and Captain Allon have a heart to heart and he learns that she truly loves him for him and not because he's a stand in Leviathan.

Saturn Girl entered into Shikari's mind and deprogrammed her from Grimbor's influence.

On Daxam:
M'Onel goes for a workout in the Sol room when he's a attacked by an unknown assailant. Jl-ia is the one who finds him and gets him to the infirmary.
While Roxxas is in his officer with Dev-em congratulating him on his attack of M'Onel.

On Colu:
Brainy and Lyle talk about how Brainy is feeling about his new brother and being open with his emotions and thoughts.
Rep. Gux convenes with his Lord, Neron the devil of lies as he wants Gux to speed up Brainy's turn to evil.
Brainy receives the Mother Box from Grimbor.

Other Information/Places:
Leland McCauley is working with/for Ra's al Ghul during a limo conversation after graduation.

On Durla: the Living weapons, Dularians who have been mutated to be able to copy the powers of other sentient s, are debuted.

Mordru's territory:
Mordru punished the planet Kirth for displeasing him. He changes it to an ice world. Zoe the Emerald Empress uses her powers to help the people changing them with the planet and making them a people of ice. A new unknown ice caster is born in this moment.

Apokolips
Grimbor and his League of Assassins arrived here through the Boom Tube the Mother Box opened on Medusa. The world looks dead as they explore. Little do they know they are not alone and being watched by DaSaad of the New Gods and Servant of Darkside.
Outer reaches of the United Planet's space in the Sagittarius Arm of the Milky Way. The Curtuian System near Xanthu - A Science Police explorer ship crashed on a unknown planet and were attacked by a giant spider.

The Cybernetic Invasion:
Gear wakes up and Officer Purtha alters Dreamer, whose been having visions of an impending invasion and she had to convince the free Legionnaires and the Undergound to go to the MHS for help. Dreamer, Karate Kid, and Chameleon went to MHS Earth headquarters. Marveled at seeing their old headquarters again.
Blast-Off and Atom'x finally were disconnected. Blast-Off scared about it and missing Atom'x. Realizing it's because of Meta Ulnoor of the Underground that things progressed they way they have.
Dreamer used her vision stone to help convince Officer Cuzmon of the impending invasion from the nannites which have been taken over. Once the MHS:Earth believes Dreamer they get to work getting the nannites out of the MHS squad before they start to take them over as well. They reach out to Captain Allon who gathers those on Anndranna that are not nannited as well to help. He also shows the Legion's Espionage squad that he knows about them and their situation. Unsure where to meet they decided Colu is the best place since they made the nannites and wore bracelets making them all free from the corruption of the nannites.
On Colu Brainiac 5 deals with an epidemic that was taking place on Colu and experimented on live subjects causing great terror in them in the process.
Andromeda meditated in her room when she suddenly had a power outburst reverting her back to her post Anomaly powers. Invisible Kid found her and tried to help. He finally told her about the Fix-it/fit-it squad and that she was a member; meant to work towards stabilizing reality. Andromeda wasn't thrilled about the prospect of having to force destiny.

Brainiac 5 discovers that the epidemic happening on Colu was due to Representative Gux manipulations which also caused it to grow once Brainiac 5 figured out how to solve the problem. He also discovered that Gux was a servant of Nero and was working to darken his soul in the same way Brainiac 4 had, by invading Gux's office.
Brainiac 5 left and quickly went to his Mother in Gobu telling her everything. She explained that she knew about Gux and the curse that their ancestor had forced on her and that with her disappearance the curse was being transferred to him. She admitted that the curse was the reason she had Brainiac 5 and began her time experiments.
But to keep his mind off of all that Brainiac 4 convinced Brainiac 5 to continue working on getting Gobu and the southern hemisphere reopened. He agreed and had Andromeda and Invisible Kid come and get to work.
Brainiac 5 also informs them of the rise of C.O.M.P.U.T.O. And that he knows about the fix-it/fit-it squad as Invisible Kid talks in his sleep when stressed. Brainiac 5 tells Virx of C.O.M.P.U.T.O and that he wants him to be the guiding force for the nannite system that will help create more cybernetic beings. Virx agrees.

The Southern Hemisphere and Gobu is open. Rep. Gux, and the Coluian High Council made the trek to Gobu and instantly were repulsed by Virx and what they saw on the southern hemisphere. When They were attacked by Brainiac 4 steals the nannite system and C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Away from Virx before he and be connected and converts them into cybernetic beings and she began to take control of the nannites. She then sent the council and Gux out to convert the rest of Colu. Brainy, Invisible Kid, and Andromeda began fighting Brainiac 4 trying to disconnect her from C.O.M.P.U.T.O and the system but with no luck and she captures them. Bequeathing herself ruler of the cybernetic beings and her plans to turn the entire United Planets.
On Brall: Cosmic Boy trains for the Magno Ball championship and while training Brallians all around him began transforming because of their nannites into cybernetic beings sending them out of control and on the hunt to Infect and turn others into cybernetic beings.

On Xanthu: James Cullen arrived home and as soon as he did the nannites took over activating his powers and expanding them innately and he attacked everyone around him.

On Vulna-5: Myke Chypurz visited Artumes and was almost trampled by cybernetics.

On Daxam: Eventually, M'Onel started to recover. Roxxas didn't want that and was about to attack him with the rest of the Solaris Project minus Jl-ia. But it was right then that the nannites took over everyone. M'Onel, Jl-ia, and Roxxas last of the Solaris Project tried escaped from Daxam only for Jl-ia and Roxxas to be turned into cybernetic beings. M'Onel barely made it off planet and to the defense satellites. He was able to reach the Legion and was saved by Domain at the last moment.

Back on Colu: Brainiac 4 reveals her plans and why she's doing this and that they wouldn't survive without a forceful take over. But in the process Nero starts to feel her presence again. Gux discovers that Brainiac 4 and 5 know about Neron and he is forced to call him forward. Neron's portal opens and he watches and taunts Brainiac 4. who reveals that she's feeding Neron everyone's soul who doesn't survive the transformation as they are an extension of her and Neron feeds on her soul. So there for he feeds on theirs through this connection.

Captain Allon, Star Boy, Ferro, Cadet Altovio, Pollen, Dune, Validus, and Membrain arrived on Colu but were shot down. Validus went down with the ship while the others were teleported out by Domain at the last moment.

On Extal Colony: Inferno and the Black Diamond are attacked by cybernetic beings who she ends up being able to take control of using the Eclipso power that possessed her and she posses them.

On Scylla: the Leader of the Prism Brigade rushed into the Hearth as he transformed into a cybernetic being and attacked everyone. Dirk Morgna flew into the Eternal Flame saving himself at the last second.

On Anndranna: the Cadets and MHS squad experienced several random explosions caused by early transformations of cadets into cybernetic beings. Then those who had changed began hunting those who weren't changed.

Back On Colu: Brainiac 4 triggered Titan's transformation sending out a psychic wave triggering anyone who was left with nannites when Neron called for more souls as she connected to all the nannites seeing the different worlds working to expand their reach and infect and control all.
C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Figured out how to funnel the energy from Neron into Brainiac 4 directly and she took the soul energy for herself.

On Titan: Professor Aven was one of the first to transform adding to the psychic scream sent out.

On Zerrox: Mysa receives the psychic scream. But thankfully Mordru wasn't altered to the trouble with the nannites and the United Planets.

Back on Brall: The citizens attack Cosmic Boy but he manages to stay free thanks to his nannite bracelet. Then he sees them making a ring and using their magnetic powers to pull ships to the planet and infect even more sentient s.

Back on Colu: the MHS finally arrives much to Brainiac 4's dismay. The battle ensues. Virx and Andromeda are freed by Gux who is killed by Brainiac 4.
On Earth: the U.P delegates send out an emergency message before they too are attacked and turned.

On Anndranna: the last of the MHS falls and are transformed. Dr. Gym'll protects Shikari.

Domain's Dimension: Domain sends the teams where they need to go and Dreamer sends Karate Kid to the Moon instead of with them.

[u[On Colu:[/u] The Underground, The MHS, and the Legion brought the battle to Brainiac 4.
During the battle Officer Cuzmon called on the Sword of Night and was transported to Jalnairy's moon. where she received the Sword of shade as a replacement for the Sword of Night because its magic was needed to keep the Blight in check, along with armor to help. She also took a few cybernetic beings with her who tried to attack Jalnairy's moon.

On Titan: they began to form a ring around the planet to send out another message and pull ships to them. Many of them their powers breaking as they did this. Aven tried to stop it before he was absorbed into the collective thought of the cybernetics.

On Colu: Officer Cuzmon came back from Jalnairy and slashed her way through freezing the cybernetic beings with her magic sword. Dreamer's team went to Oleicus for the Mother Box and faced off against gold soldiers and the cybernetic wild life. While Sensor's team went to Uta for the Responsometer facing the same obstacles. But they had to get to a force field and pedestal while Dreamer's team had to try and infiltrate a giant cube. However, C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Figured out what they were doing and captured them before they could do anything.
Cybernetics from across the U.P. Started coming to Colu to protect and fight for their leader.
The battle inside the dome seemed lost. Sizzle of the Underground gave her life fighting the cybernetic beings and Brainiac 4.
Virx and C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Have a heart to heart and C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Changes sides becoming connected to Virx as well Brainiac 4 which changed some of the cybernetic beings to fight on their side and against Brainiac 4 and across the U.P and infighting between the cybernetic beings began damaging everything more.
The battle raged all around Virx Dome.
Captain Allon tells Brainy and Invisible Kid that he knows the truth.
Eventually the Validus rescue team showed up, the group outside the dome burst in, and the two other teams arrived to save the day. They all began fighting and then Officer Cuzmon tried to take out Neron's portal and he possessed her using her to fight her teammates.

On the Moon: Karate Kid goes to the Moon and protects Leland McCauley's from Mano who had escaped the academy as one of the few not able to have nannites placed in him. McCauley's hired Karate Kid as his body guard.

On Colu: Working together the teams stopped Brainiac 4 disconnecting her from the nannite network. Andromeda's Anomaly powers began to burst forth again and in the climax of the battle they finally exploded out from her taking down Brainiac 4. After the light from her powers died down she was revealed to be reverted to her post- Anomaly appearance. (shorter in height, new powers, and a short blonde bob hair style.)
They break Officer Cuzmon free of the Neron's control and send him back to Hell.

Post Cybernetic Invasion: The United Planets worked hard to rebuild after the Invasion. Its been revealed that after the Invasion many Meta-Humans are having issues with their powers and are needing rehabilitation. It's also been revealed that many sentient s have chosen to stay Cybernetic increasing their numbers and creating a new species. Colu elected a new Rep, in Orin Fex and he made it clear the Cybernetics were no longer welcomed on Colu and Brainiac 5 announced that they would create a new planetoid for the Cybernetics using the Southern Hemisphere as a building block.

Another massive change to the political landscape is the awakening of the Robot and A.I. Communities with the Metallo virus being cured and C.O.M.P.U.T.O. Becoming their leader and creating the Robotican nation. Pluto was discovered to be War World and it was given to them as a home planet due to its compatibility with their species.

The laws regarding the nannites and the Meta-Humans have changed a lot.
1. the nannites are now outlawed beyond the use of those who wish to transition to a cybernetic life style.
2. The nannite bracelets will replace them. Taking away the control factor but still keeping with the monitoring of Meta-Humans. Which are hack proof.
3. Meta-Humans are free to use their powers in any way they wish but will now be held 100% accountable. Adding to the MHS' work.
4. All those who were/are in Takron-Galtos for nannite infractions and refusal to join the academy are released. The Underground is forgiven and helped to be relocated and reintroduced into society.
5. No one is required to be in the academy or to fight Mordru.

Many in the United Planets are unhappy with developments of these two new nations and the lack of control they now have over the Meta-Human population and want to place blame on all through some form of punishment. But President Chu argues them away from this point.

Daxam is no longer a member officially and has denied aid to rebuild.

The Legionnaires are all rewarded for their bravery as well as the Underground members who helped. The Legion Espionage squad joins the MHS without having to be in the academy.
The Underground and Domain leave the Legion and go their own way after Sizzle's funeral on Shanghalla.

Pollen is promoted to the Earth MHS squad.

Captain Allon approaches President Chu at Sizzle's funeral about making some changes to the MHS Squad along with creating a whole division that is to be placed on Anndranna. The changes he makes change the MHS uniforms making them look more like the Legionnaires uniforms and Science Police uniforms will get a redesign as well. He also as gave all of the MHS and Academy cadets code names to complete the transformation into what he knew the galaxy needed. Heroes. The academy also received a giant influx of students ready to train, weather to fight Mordru or just to get their abilities under control after the Invasion.

Meta-Human Squad Roll Call:
Legion Cadets from U-247:

Live Wire - Garth Ranzz - electrical generation and manipulation, and elemental transmutation of Winath of U247
Saturn Girl - Imra Ardeen – telepathy, mind control, reading and communication. Of Titan U247
Triad - Luornu Durgo –Ability to split into three bodies. Of Cragg U247
Apparition - Tinya Wazzo Nah –intangibility of Bzgtl of U247
Ultra Boy - Jo Nah- Super-strength, super-speed, flight, invulnerability, flash vision, and "penetra-vision" (all approximately at Kryptonian power levels), only one of which can be used at a time. of Rimbor U247
Violet - Salu Digby – able to shrink to microscopic and grow gigantic size at will. Of Imsk U247
Ferro - Andy Nolan – movable iron body, super strength and invulnerability of 20th century Earth U247
Umbra (Tasmia Mallor) – shadow caster. Of Talok IV U247
Kid Quantum II - Jazmin Cullen –quantum fields capable of slowing/freezing time. energy blast capable of causing decay. Of Xanthu of U247
Spark - Ayla Ranzz –electrical generation and manipulation. Of Winath U247
Invisible Kid – Lyle Norg of Earth U247 – invisibility
Gear - I.Z.O.R. Of Lisnar U247 – techno-organic body that allows him to interface and control machinery and that can grow any type of machinery he can think of.
Dreamer – Nura Nal of Naltor U247 – precognition
Sensor - Jeka Wynzorr of Orando U247– generation of illusions and telepathy. Evolved snake abilities undefined.
Chameleon - Reep Daggle of Durla U247 – shape shifting
Wildfire - Drake Burroughs – composed of anti-matter energy. Capable of flight and energy blast.
Atom'x -Randall Burroughs of Xanthu of U247/248 formerly Wildfire - kinetic control over atomic energy and the atoms that compose them. concussive, searing blasts . Flight ,Phasing/Ghost, Radiation.
Blast-Off - Jahr-Drake Ningle - of Earth of U247/248 formerly Wildfire - Flight and invulnerability
Star Boy -Thom Kallor of Xanthu U247- interstellar mass control.
Brainiac 5 -Querl Dox of Colu U 247 - 12th level intelligence , internalized force field apparatus
Andromeda- Laurel Gand of Daxam U247- flight, invulnerability, solar absorption and healing. X-ray vision, microscopic /telescopic vision, penetra- vision, heat vision, super breath, freeze breath, super human speed, reflexes, endurance and sense (vision, smell, hearing, touch.) Her time in the space anomaly once gave her unspecified light or energy powers. She appeared to move like lightning, and affected objects at some distance.
M'onel -Lar Gand (Valor) of Daxam U247 - flight, invulnerability, solar absorption and healing. X-ray vision, heat vision, super breath, freeze breath, super human speed, reflexes, endurance and sense (vision, smell, hearing, touch.)
Lonestar-Shikari of the Kawi migrating Colony of U247- Path finding, ability to generate biological armor and claws, flight.

The remaining top 50 (from U-248)
Blind Spot: Bogdan Tarka of Doopa –speedster. Capable of traveling so fast no one sees him(secretly creates fissures in space/time that allow him to freeze those around you.)
Gates of Vyrga – teleportation disks
Monstress- Candi Pyponte-Le Parc III of Xanthu- super-strength, endurance, and a fair measure of invulnerability.
Blizzard - Brek Bannin of Tharr – Cold manipulation; ability to absorb heat and produce cold.
Nightwind - Berta Skye Haris of Earth- wind generation and manipulation.
Catspaw - April Dumaka of Fuzzball Cat-like speed and agility, enhanced senses, and retractable claws.
Crystal Kid - Bobb Kohan of Earth - creates crystal structures by force of will.
Density - Jedediah Rikane of Earth – density control. Super dense and strong to immaterial phantom.
Command Kid - Jeem Rehtu of Preztor – creates hallucinations in those he touches. Slight telepathy.
XS -Jenni Ognats of Aarok – travel at super speeds. Speed force connection.
Tharok of unknown – hacker genius. Capable of making any type of weapon from any part.
Validus of unknown - super strong. Super durable, Mental lightning. Inherent psychic shielding.
Twine of Rimbor – Energy-Enhanced Strike, Siphon Life force, Weapon Master
Lazon- Chey-Nu of Dryad. He can turn into any form of light.
Dune - of Mot duzt - collective of sentient sand grains that have formed a body that can morph at will. Travel through soil. held together by their will and an electromagnetic field from subatomic pellets they swallowed upon leaving their home planet’s gravity
Sun Boy - Dirk Morgna of Scylla -Light and heat generation, heat vision, flame generation, transform body into pure light or flame. The Avatar of the elemental Phy'r.
Magno - Dyrk Magz of Braal- Magnetism manipulation; control and generation of magnetic fields.
Amp - Ming Sul of Tristram - Able to amplify the speed, strength, intelligence, healing, stamina. Using a tagging affect, the duration of which depends on how many sentients she has amped. The larger the group the shorter amount of time it last. The amping affect causes a crash after but only for those she has amped. Not herself.
Echo - Myke-4 Astor of Calish-Aetia -Able to recall 10th of a portion of powers of those he's touched. Only to retain 4 powers at a time and without the limitations of the host powers.
Kid Quake - Lgxx Gsxx of Hnyx- Generates earthquakes
Gossamer -Ayrla of Dyrlia - Gravity negation
Quicksand - Wel4d of Rigel9 - can turn solids into liquids and vice versa
Lullaby Lad - Waiane Wentim of Zwen - Zwennite physiology, narcoleptic induction
GPS - Theena- clairvoyant symbiote that she can communicate with and display past and present of people through physical touch imprinting.
Neptune -Nephus of Beltair IV -Water control and generation
Reflex - Devlin O'rn of Calaton - Reflects physical and energy attacks back to their source. Monkey tail and agility.

Not Chosen Alpha's :
Swap - Gil Swanson of Earth -able to switch peoples powers at will, must touch person to do it. Flight. Invisibility
Blip - Mory Lour of Omegons -Teleportation
Beast Master - Ilshu Nor of Lallor -Able to transform into any animal or beast and duplicate their special abilities.
Hotspot - Staq Mavien of Shawr - breathes fire
Microbe - Drura Sepht of Smoahtur -Spontaneus generation of infectious diseases.
Vertigo - Ce-Ce Beeek of Steeple - capable of producing/creating sounds on various sound wave lengths that allow her to affect peoples nervous systems, creating vertigo of sorts. she also has an ability called healing harmonics. it allows her to heal others with soothing harmonic tones. the monks were the one's who perfected this technique and taught her how to alter her powers to replicate it. she uses this ability sparingly and not in the heat of battle.

Earth Squad:
Tactical Science Police Officer Gigi Cuzmon
Jewel - Ollow Dulga of Aleph 2 -Creates jewels about her body to use as armored protection. Emerald, Ruby's, Diamonds, and Sapphires are her favorites to use.
Chlorophyll Kid - Ral Benem of Mardru -Ability to stimulate plant growth
Sphereica - Shazlon of Barrio III - Spherical diamond body, with retractable appendages. Super durability. Telepathic communication.
Ink - Lonny Evening of Myar –sentient being of ink. Makes ink projectiles. Can transform into humanoid form.
Comet Queen - Grava of Extal Colony - gravity wake that may derive from the forces she uses to fly (perhaps using gravitational forces to warp space time and propel herself at otherwise impossible speeds)., also pulls others along with her. smoke tail capable of putting people to sleep and blinding crowds and posses a light tail that can blind others.
Tellus - Ganglios of Hyrakius - Telepathy and telekinesis.
Dream Boy - Rol Purtha of Naltor – precognitive dreams.
Pollen - planet girl. -spoor bombs that crumble anything, transfer consciousness to other plants.

Promoted to Alpha cadets post Cybernetic Invasion:
Impulse - Kent Shakespeare of Earth - Limited invulnerability, super speed, and Super strength. Medical knowledge. Greater physical stamina. But requires sleep after.
Flare - Ray Sah - of Rimbor - Convert light energy into malleable forms, such as flight and destructive beams of light.
Mendalla - Tari Wahlmunn - of Takron-Galtos -Project thought spheres to engulf targets causing hallucinatory distorting effects by interfering with ones bio-electrical system.
Shadow Lad - Gra-Malla of Figa - Shadow walker and living shadow
Spider-girl Susa Pak of Earth - Super-strong prehensile hair.
Night Girl - Lydda Jath of Kathoon –Super strong in absolute darkness and space.
Fireball - Lizz Sunrizze of Thanotopsia - Creates balls of fire that she can control their direction/target. Flight.
Amber - of J586 - Able to project a gel like substance
Quill Peter Dursin- of Earth -Metahuman with quills all over his body that he can fire at will
Raptor - Noorr-ni't of Gryx - Flight. Elongated arms. Heightened senses of vision. Mutant at birth reptilian skin.
Calamity King - E. Davis Ester of Touston - Ability to cause accidents and disasters
Slipstream - Mori of Earth - Flight, super speed, slipstream tail that creates a dazzling light.
Spectrum - Ulu Vakk of Lupra- Ability to change the colors of people and objects.
can also project beams of the color black, blinding opponents

Beta Cadets:
Holdur - Hald Altovio - super strong with an unbreakable grip
Mentalla - Delya Castil of Titan – telepathic with specialization in possession of individuals; particularly subconscious motor functions.
Union- telepathic communication and able to create a hive mind.
Veilmist- mist that teleports self and others. Max range undefined
Bubble - Ging Ju of Extal Colony - a giant sentient rat capable of making bubbles that can transport people long distances. large talons that can burrow, enhanced agility.
Crushed -Heroldu Collo of Culacao - a giant snail with empathetic powers. Slime inducing emotional control.
Membrane - Telepathic brain surrounded by a membrane digestive system.

Omega Cadets:
Invisible Kid II - Jacques Foccart - uncontrollable invisibility
Mano - destructive left hand. disintegrating touch. glowing blue and purple head.

Officers:
Captain Gim Allon- Captain and headmaster of the Science Police Special Unit Training Academy
Sergeant Shvaughn Erin -Science Police Sergeant and instructor

Score Card:
On Brall Training: Cosmic Boy – Rokk Krinn of Brall U247 – Magnetism: control, generation, and manipulation.

On the Moon Employed by Leland McCauley: Karate Kid -Val Armorr of Omega Colony of U247– master of all known martial arts.

Gone off to parts unknown:
Meta Ulnoor- of Titan.-Mind reading, telepathy, psi-blast.
Elephant sentient of unknown.-impenetrable skin and retractable tusks. No name. doesn't speak.
Radion: Roy Travich of Earth- radiation blasts and flight.
Smoke: Timmy Feer of Earth - creates a smoke screen.
Domain- unknown. -control of infinite space a dimension of his making.

Timber Wolf- Brin Londo of Rimbor U247 -Superhuman agility and strength, claws and fangs, super-senses, and accelerated healing.
*On Apokolips with the League of Assassins stranded.

New Government Officials:
Colu: Representative Orin Fex.

Died: Teela Spuunvll of Abaddonus – able to absorb, alter and redirect energy.
Representative Gux – killed by Brainiac 4.

Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 04/08/2019
Omni #969515 04/08/19 12:43 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
A New Beginning

Captain Allon sat in his newly reconstructed office inside the United Planets Embassy and the Headquarters of the Meta-Human Affairs division of the Science Police. His holo screen glowing gently as he looked over the schematics of the entire planet while he waited for his meeting with his architect and defense council consisting of Chuck Taine chief architect and engineer, Brainiac 5 a Coluian with a 12th level intellect and member of the Meta-Human Squad. Next were Invisible Kid scientist, spy, and member of the MHS, followed by another member of the squad, Gear a techno-organic being and last but not least Metrixx-Kanndrnn rightful owner and last Imperial General of the Anndranna Empire. All but Metrixx-Kanndrnn were coming to his office. Metrixx-Kanndrnn stayed in his mausoleum close to his hyperbolic chamber where he hopes to return to soon once things have calmed down a bit. Being 600 years old with no real connection to this time he wished to go back into hibernation only to be awakened when needed.

It had only been a few hours since the opening ceremonies for the christening of the Anndranna and the Meta-Human Squad's new uniforms but business, as usual, had to continue and this was his first order of business. To get this world in working order outside the city limits. It had been neglected for far too long.

“Brainiac 5, I think we need to think bigger. We have an entire planet that we are transforming and updating into the modern age.” Chuck Taine pleaded his case to Brainiac 5.

“Chuck, I understand. However, the Terraforming transformation is a project to undertake over time. As our needs will be ever changing and having the advantage of a whole planet with five continents is a valuable resource we don't want to squander by prematurely developing it.” Brainiac 5 didn't look up from his Omnicom the entire time as they walked.

“Chuck, You're giving a valiant effort. But I don't see him budging.” Invisible Kid patted Chuck Taine on the shoulder as he looked over his own Omnicom.

“I do not know about that Lyle. Some of Chuck's proposals might sway Brainy, the most obvious being an entire continent devoted to scientific research and development.” Gear added with a small smile his white eyes shining at the thought.

“As impressive as that would be Gear that is impractical at this time.” Brainiac 5 said simply.

“Good day Captain.” Gear said as he approached Captain Allon's desk giving a salute and waited for permission to sit.

“Gear, you don't have to be so formal. This meeting is a little bit more relaxed. I tend to save the sir's and permission to do something more so in the big room, events or disciplinary actions.” Captain Allon gestured and explained.

“Sorry Captain. I studied the Science Police Manual, as well as the Meta-Human Affairs manual and wanted to make sure I followed protocol as this organization is different than the last I worked for.” Gear's melodic voice said as the light glint across his flight ring.

“Of course Gear.”

The rest of the council took their seats as Metrixx-Kanndrnn's hologram shimmered into view.

“Alright, now that everyone is present. Let us begin and where exactly is that? Ha.” Captain Allon laughed at his own joke while the rest of them stared at him except for Chuck who gave a smile and small laugh.

“Captain, the main continent which your team resides on is 39,391,162 square km making it the largest of the five on Anndranna. As you know there are sub-levels beneath the entire continent. There are exactly 5 sub-levels. Each one of these sub-levels is extensive. As you've witnessed the first sub-level is a weapons storage and defense cache. The second sub-level is a transportation network that can take you anywhere on Anndranna's main continent. The third sub-level is a bunker for the population and then finally the fourth and fifth are the engineering for the planet. These levels have travel tunnels that connect to the other fourth and fifth sub-levels on every continent.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn spoke softly but regally as he addressed them.

“So every continent has the same sub-levels?” Captain Allon asked making notes on his Omnicom.

“Yes. We found it prudent as we had developed every continent.”

“Metrixx-Kanndrnn, are all those sub-levels filled with weapons?” Invisible Kid asked.

“Yes. I'll send a detailed list to all of you. Most of the drones and ships have been decommissioned and won't turn on without special authorization. All guns, bombs, grenades, cannons, sabers, swords, etc are all stored in cases and cages which are all locked as well.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn answered dryly. But he understood the importance of a debriefing and this is what this was he handed over his planet to the care of these young heroes.

“Also all access to the sub-levels is restricted.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn added his hologram tapping away at his holo console.

“Impressive. From what I can see most of the updates we would have to do on any sub-levels are routine maintenance, which...I believe we simply have to turn the maintenance system back on. The servers and systems you showed us say there's one here. We just need to update it. Which we should update all the systems as well. New firewalls. System overhaul maybe.” Brainiac 5 added when he happened to noticed the slight announce on Metrixx-Kanndrnn face.

“Sorry, Metrixx-Kanndrnn but as impressive as other things are somethings are outdated.” Brainiac 5 tried to be a bit more sensitive in acknowledging Metrixx-Kanndrnn's displeasure.

“Do not trouble yourssssself young Coluian. I understand that my world is ancient in this timessss. But I have bee-een researching and have found many ways in which we could improve Anndranna.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn said simply his cybernetic eye fluttering.

“Good. Now, what are the other four continents on the surface level? We've seen the main continent has, for the most part, a grid system of cities and neighborhoods. Much is of it decrepit. I'm assuming from time and the final battle?” Captain Allon kept things going.

“Yes. Once everyone left and before we hid Anndranna away we hadn't bothered to rebuild our world and left it as it. A testament to the war we fought to keep our Empire strong.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn's eyes glazed over for a moment lost in his memories of the Empires conquest and how he saw its rule. But that faded as he imported more history feeds of the things that were done in his people's name. He had connected to Anndranna's mainframe as they talked and saw the secrets of his leaders and those who came long before him. They weren't always the benevolent leaders he thought his Empire to be. But they were still his people and they had a strong legacy and military. Something else else he couldn't be more proud of.

“Of course we understand. We will rehabilitate a lot of it and see what we can salvage. We've really only done work within 3000 sq km which is a suburb of Metropolis.” Chuck said interrupting Metrixx-Kanndrnn thoughts. Chuck was sincere about persevering Anndranna's architecture and history in any way they could.

“Thank you, Mr. Taine. But that won't be necessary for the reason which will become clear soon.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn responded.

“Actually, I thought we could Terraform various parts to resemble the worlds of the United Planets making this entire planet a true ambassadorial symbol to the United Planets.” Chuck's excitement showing as he was practicality bouncing in his seat at the prospect of doing this.

“That is rather ambitious.” Captain Allon smiled at Chuck but he wasn't sure that was falsifiable at this time.

“I know. But I've already got it all figured out. May I?” Chuck's blue eyes looked at Captain Allon. But he couldn't let the meeting derail already.

“Let us finish our overview of the surface first.” Captain Allon said Chuck calmed down and returned to taking notes.

“The second largest continent at 30,974, 350 sq km. This continent is under a dome. The reason for this was because we used it as our research and development sector. All testing of weapons, technology, medical, and any other type of scientific development my people have ever made was made there.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn hologram slowly swiped his mechanical hands around showing them images from the inside the dome itself.

“As you can see everything here is kept pristine. All maintenance systems have been functional all this time. All experiments were halted and have been put in stasis or de-powered.”

“Fascinating.” Brainiac 5 eyes lit up as he looked at the holo-images of the experiments and lab equipment and the space for all of it and the specs he received from Metrixx-Kanndrnn.

“It is quite an achievement. The next continent is 22,400,098 sq km. This continent is our wildlife persevere. Every animal and plant that ever existed on Anndranna lives in this habitat. I've been monitoring this habitat since shortly after my reawakening. It's thriving nicely. The entire continent was also domed and put into stasis and only has come back to life within the last week and a half. I held off until we were sure it would be safe to awaken the continent.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn looked at Chuck who marveled at all of this. It was nice to see someone thinking highly of his people. While all three of the other “brains” of their group worked up notes and spec on how to update and change what was there for the Science and research continent. Metrixx-Kanndrnn used his connection to Anndranna's computer systems to connect to their Omnicom and spy on their designs.

“Hmm...these are rather good and...” Metrixx-Kanndrnn mind fluttered for a moment as he compared all their notes, designs and upgrades. Many seemed to incorporate his peoples' influences or expanded on what was there while creating something new. Metrixx-Kanndrnn's eye began to flutter at it began to tear up for a moment.

“That's amazing Metrixx-Kanndrnn. Two whole domed continents that are preserved. We will make great use of them. The wildlife preservation will stay as is. Other than any upgrades that need to be done on the lower levels.” Captain Allon smiled warmly.

“What's the fourth continent?” Chuck asked with excitement and wonder of what could be coming next.

“The fourth continent is 17,742,944 sq km. It was home to many. Neighborhoods, schools, cities, and hospitals. It was a suburb if you will. We raised our families and retired there. My people worked to help our empire in the factories that were there.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn's eyes misted again.

“That area is free reign for anything we would want to do?” Chuck asked tentatively.

“Yes. Much of it was destroyed in the wars towards the end. That leaves the fifth continent. We used it as a prison colony. It is the smallest at 10,103,728 sq km.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn said moving the meeting along. He felt himself growing tired and longing for his people and wished to withdraw soon.

“We'll keep the fifth that way. We'll need a prison for those we need to keep long term. But we shouldn't need the whole continent for that right?” Captain Allon looked out across his assembled team.

“We could use it as a recreation area on the other coast for officers, cadets, and visiting dignitaries.” Invisible Kid suggested to everyone's surprise. No one struck him as the relaxing type.

“That's great. I think we've got the makings of a great planet.” Captain Allon smiled again.

“We do. But we still have much work to do. This is simply to use a pun this is just scratching the surface of what we have to do.” Brainiac 5 began.

“Which is something that I've given lots of thought to. Captain, may I show you what I've thought up for the main continent and with some reworking the forth?” Chuck interrupted Brainiac 5 knowing this would be his only chance before Brainiac 5 would drag them into a long discussion about the overhaul needed.

“Sure Chuck and Brainiac 5, we will get to everything you want to cover after.” Captain Allon saw the anger and annoyance on Brainiac 5's face for a flash of a nanosecond before it was replaced with his normal placid look as he continued working on his plans for Anndranna's updates.

“We've already established the main continent as the headquarters of the MHS and the Meta-Human Affairs division. The capital, Anndranna Prime?” Chuck looked around as he tossed up a holo screen and stood in front of them.

“We'll think on that one... The current capital as it stands is 3000 sq ft within the capital we have created a Science...”

“Chuck, I don't mean to be rude and interrupt you. But we can go over the 3000 sq ft of the cit later. Why not skip to the Terraforming of the world into a representation of the other worlds.” Gear interjected using a melodic tone not to sound rude.

“Oh sorry. It's just that the plan involved expanding each of the areas a bit more making A.P. 20,000 sq ft and then the Terraforming flows out from there. On the main continent, we work from founding members to present which will overflow onto continent number four. Each habitat will be approximately 3200 sq ft.” Chuck beamed with delight at his proposal.

“That does sound like a pretty good plan and the President would love that. It would be great public relations.” Captain Allon tapped his omnipen against his Omnicom.

“That's doable with Anndranna's surface engines. It allows the transformation of the surface within days. Once the systems are online and upgraded we can get to work on that.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn informed them.

“You have surface engines?” Brainiac 5 asked skeptically until his Omnicom was flooded with the specs, designs, and manuals of the science behind it. Brainiac 5 scanned each of the files quickly.

“I'll have to study these more in depth but these look very fascinating.” Brainiac 5 admitted.

“We used them in our cities for when we needed to rebuild after battles for those few unlucky adversaries that made it planetside. As you can see it allows for an easy way for a hole to be filled in, gulch repair, earthquake repair, and flood repair capabilities, maneuverable roads and river ways. Much of this is possible with repair nano drones that can fix most anything and the nano drones can be used to build any building needed. It's also capable of soil shifting/sifting. Instantaneous growth applications as well that can be programmed for any type of plant.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn responded.

“That's great! That means we can install the force fields around each one as not all of the habitats might be able to interact and it allows us to replicate the habitat more accurately.” Chuck practicality jumped for joy at the thought.

“Then how will sentient s pass through to each area with force fields?” Invisible Kid asked.

“There is a prototype of new fields that allow for sentient s to pass through but they keep designated areas separated. I thought with all of your help we could work on it to help recognize all sentient s.” Chuck's blue eyes still wide with hope.

“I'm sure we can help.” Gear said simply giving a small smile at Chuck.

“Is that all to your presentation Chuck?” Captain Allon asked.

“Yes, sir. I think with the help of Metrixx-Kanndrnn, the cadets, the nano drones, and other planet personnel we can get this done and it will be amazing.” Chuck sat down after that.

“OK, so before we get into the nit-gritty of the updates from Brainiac 5, I have a question about an area of the planet we haven't discussed and that's all of the bodies of water on Anndranna.” Captain Allon looked at Metrixx-Kanndrnn hologram.

“Have they been in stasis as well? The wildlife and plant life?” Captain Allon asked.

“The aquatic life on Anndranna was harder to put into stasis. We added surface retention balls that allow the surface to be sealed from exit or entry. This is across all bodies of water on Anndranna. We have left them to their own devices for the last 600 years. We did place security systems that use the gremlin drones to study and observe below the surface of all bodies of water and monitor the progress of all life; plant, animal, or otherwise.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn tapped away at the holo-screen before him highlighting all the bodies of water. The ocean taking up 85% of Anndranna's surface.

“The ponds and lakes look to be rather standard across the main, the fourth, and the fifth continents. Evolution doesn't seem to have gone too far that we would be imposing on sentient life.” Brainiac 5 said as he studied the read out from the gremlins after connecting to their sensors.

“I've been going through the data and from what I can gather everything has progressed. There has been some evolution. But the data is incomplete. Many of the gremlin drones in the oceans have gone offline. Specifically in the Drannora which is the ocean in between Anndranna Prime and the Scientific and Research continent.” Signaling to Chuck that he would choose Anndranna Prime as the main continent's name.

“I'm surprised your people don't have facilities on the ocean floor.” Brainiac 5 scoffed.

“I did not say that we did not. We actually have a network of facilities that we used to study the oceans and develop our aquatic technology. We eventually had a colony or two living down there. But those have all been shut down and were abandoned long before we cut off access to the oceans as we didn't find much use in living down there. But we should do an excavation into the oceans and get the drones back up and running. Maybe even get the ocean facilities back up and running.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn suggested as he pulled up specs for the ocean facilities.

“In total, we have four facilities. Each facility is below the surface and is comprised of three buildings each. This one here is 15,000 feet below the surface at the Vernnnal shelf and it controls the gremlin drones for all the oceans. The control stations for all other bodies of water are on the surface of the continents they are on before you ask.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn continued on as he saw Captain Allon getting ready to ask a question.

The holo-screen shifted showing the Vernnnal shelf within the murky waters and the domed facility sitting on its edge.

“This is the dome facility called Fegg-Drannarnn named after the general who took the water world of Beltair III, just over 1 light-year away from Beltair IV.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn added.

“Why don't we send a team down to check out the Fegg-Drannarnn facility and work on getting everything fixed up and running so that we can monitor the oceans before we figure out how safe and useful they can be?” Chuck suggested.

“That's a good idea. This will be a good start to the rehabilitation we need to do and it should be an easy mission. Brainiac 5 would you be willing to take a crew down?” Captain Allon asked hoping to avoid having to go over all of the notes and specs Brainiac 5 had for them. He had been receiving updates since the entire meeting began from him.

“I suppose. We can go over my updates and designs in our meeting tomorrow. I've scheduled our group to meet at noon. Please be prompt gentlemen as we will have a lot to cover.” Brainiac 5 stood and began to walk out of the Captain's office as he tapped away at his Omnicom putting together a squad.

“I'll monitor from my mausoleum for any trouble and work on getting the systems reeebbbooted.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn said before his hologram winked out.

“Maybe the four of us should go through Brainiac 5's notes together while he's on the mission.” Invisible Kid waved his Omnicom at them. All of them nodding as they looked over Brainiac 5's notes. Any smiles and signs of joy fading from their faces.

Last edited by Omni; 10/13/19 03:39 PM.

Re: Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 04/08/2019
Omni #969516 04/08/19 12:48 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
A training session with Sergeant Erin and the not chosen Alphas.
Roll Call:
Swap - Cadet Gil Swanson of Earth -able to switch peoples powers at will, must touch the person to do it. Flight. Invisibility
Blip - Cadet Mory Lour of Omegons -Teleportation
Beast Master - Cadet Ilshu Nor of Lallor -Able to transform into any animal or beast and duplicate their special abilities.
Hotspot - Cadet Staq Mavien of Shawr - breathes fire
Microbe - Cadet Drura Sepht of Smoahtur -Spontaneous generation of infectious diseases.
Vertigo - Cadet Ce-Ce Beeek of Steeple - capable of producing/creating sounds on various sound wavelengths that allow her to affect peoples nervous systems, creating vertigo of sorts. she also has an ability called healing harmonics. it allows her to heal others with soothing harmonic tones. the monks were the ones who perfected this technique and taught her how to alter her powers to replicate it. she uses this ability sparingly and not in the heat of battle.
Mentalla - Delya Castil of Titan – telepathic with specialization in possession of individuals; particularly subconscious motor functions.

Over two blocks from the United Planets Embassy was the redesigned gym and training facilities that were rebuilt following the Cybernetic Invasion which caused much destruction across Anndranna. Three buildings stood side by side with a large outdoor stadium that was large enough to hold four giant fields. Each building leading out to the stadium. The rounded building which stood at 2 floors high to the left of the center building is where the pool which is the entire first floor has both an in-ground pool and a floating pool 10 feet above the in-ground pool, while on the second floor sauna/steam room and temporary lockers, changing rooms and sonic showers were located. The third building on the right of the center building was a tall tower of 10 floors. The first floor was an open space with weights, running machines, lifting machines, and any other type of workout equipment one could ask for and the second floor is one giant indoor court for any indoor sports that could be split up for multiple uses. The remaining 8 floors are home to the Virtual Reality Center. Each floor having up to 24 Virtual reality rooms. Each VR room also comes with its own control booth. The center building which was also rounded was only four stories tall. On the inside, it was completely hollowed out leaving one giant room. Where each floor would have begun there are four different running tracks running around each level. Each one a harder than the last. Weight lifting machines and free weights littered the outskirts of the room. High above swing hard light holo hoops, metal hoops, along with various weapons mounted to the ceiling to help create obstacles, and a floating net hung high in the middle of the room. Down below in the center of the floor was a giant sparing area that was large enough to have the entire Meta-Human Squad sparing with force fields around its perimeter. A ring of hard light projectors lined the base of the sparing area. Hard light projectors were also embedded in the walls and ceiling.

Throughout the facility, numerous cadets and science police officers were working out. Sergeant Shvaughn Erin stood close by the sparing area in her workout clothes watching a group of cadets workout with the hard light holo adversaries the computers worked up. The yellow and pink-hued adversaries giving the “The Un-Chosen” a rough work out.

“I love this technology. It's way better for training than VR.” Sergeant Erin said as she made notes on her Omnicom about the cadets.

“I agree with you, Sergeant. Although it doesn't help me as much with power training if your powers are psychic in nature.” Mentalla said making her own notes of the squad. She had been asked to take notes by Vertigo of this training session for the group. Mentalla was a new cadet at the academy and had been assigned as a Beta cadet for how well she tested and Vertigo had been assigned as her mentor. All Alpha cadets help to mentor and train the Beta and Omega cadets.

“True. But it's great for hand to hand and those drones get beat up so quickly around here and even though we can manufacturer them here ourselves it saves on the budget and this technology was already here. Brainiac 5 just upgraded it” Sergeant Erin winced as she watched Hotspot take a pounding to the ground. The groundbreaking open and sending shards of floor flying up.

“RAWWWWWWWWW!” Beast Master roared in as a Lallorian Grollian an ape-like creature the size of an elephant crashed into the hard light holo adversary and crushed him the light crumbling apart into tiny pixels.

“Thanksssss B.M.” Hotspot spat out a small breath of flame he had been saving to fire at the hard light holo adversary before he had been body slammed into the ground which had begun to repair itself the crater where his body had been slowly filling in.

“Raw!” Beast Master roared once more before bouncing off to face the next one that slowly began to materialize across the sparing area from them.

Hotspot stood ready and waiting for the next one to materialize. Each of them had their own while still needing to work on their teamwork skills. Beast Master was taking his opponents out with no problem and had been bouncing around to help each of them out. His brute strength in many of the forms he was choosing capable of smashing many of the hard light holo adversaries to pieces.

“Come on Sssstaq! You can do thissss!” Hotspot jumped up and down in place when his hard light holo adversary came to life running at him at full speed. Hotspot breathed a giant breath of flame slowing his opponent before jumping up and over with the help of his flight belt. Landing on his toes and crouching low he took a deep breath and fired another blast of flame breath. Doing his best to keep it growing until his opponent melted.

“YESSSSSSSS!” Hotspot screamed before running to help Microbe who was punching her own hard light holo adversary(h.l.ho.a.) who dodged her and kicked her in the back to the ground. Microbe's white suit covered in hard light yellow and pink pixels.

Microbe looked back through her yellow visor and thrust her left leg out kicking her h.l.ho.a. In the midsection sending it back a bit to give her room and right into the waiting flame of Hotspot. Microbe jumped up coming down hard punching the h.l.ho.a. Square in the jaw breaking it off.

“Nice one Drura!” Sergeant Erin called from the sidelines pulling her long red hair back into a ponytail.

40 clicks to the left Vertigo flipped past her h.l.ho.a. Sending out pure sonic blast after sonic blast even though she knew those frequencies were so much harder to produce and control causing her body to shut down making her trip and fall. But as she looked up from the ground she saw that her h.l.ho.a. Was standing there with holes in its body.

“Not having someone to receive the sounds I make is so much harder but so worth it.” Vertigo breathed heavy before getting to her feet. Her short bob of blond hair in her eyes she fixed it and rubbed her purple nubs on her head.

Blip's stars dazzled into life before Vertigo her purple body bubbling into existence and wrapping around Vertigo as two large yellow hands began to grow out of the ground and surround Vertigo.

“Thanks, Blip!” Vertigo called out as she centered herself. Her and Blip bubbled into place 10 clicks away from the growing h.l.ho.a.. Vertigo stepped away quickly. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't get used to traveling with Blip.

“No sweat Ce-Ce.” Blip slowly bubbled up again but this time the stars burst out wildly.

“Huh?” Blip looked down and in a blip, she was gone. But when she blipped back in she wasn't on the other side of the sparing area but high above sitting on one of the holo-rings.

“Blip? Get down here!” Sergeant Erin yelled.

Blip's body bubbled up and out the stars activating again still going a little wild when blipped away and she was gone and standing in front of Sergeant Erin who had to shield her eyes from Blip's starlight.

“Mory, what's going on with you? That's the third time I've clocked you teleporting outside the ring.” Sergeant Erin asked her voice firm but caring as she looking into Blip's white eyes.

“I'm fine. But my powers I... they've been a little out of whack. My targeting has been off and the stars are blipping in and out. But I'm working on getting them in check. I've met with Cadet Shakespeare and I've booked an appointment with Brainiac 5.” Blip explained and did her best to show she was taking the right steps to fix it.

“Alright. But be extra careful. Especially when porting someone else with you.” Sergeant Erin cautioned.

“Yes, Ma'am.” Blip smiled and saluted before rejoining the other cadets.

Inside the sparing area Swap flew fast past his h.l.ho.a.. Shifting from visible to invisible trying to trick their sensors as it fired off blasted from its laser gun. When he shifted completely invisible flying up and back over landing behind the h.l.ho.a. Who had begun scanning for him when he punched its large body in the midsection before jumping up and kicking him in the back of the head sending the h.l.ho.a. To the ground. Only for it to grow its hand two times bigger and reach back and smack Swap back and into Microbe. Sending both of them flying outside the sparring ring.

“Sorry, Drura. I wasn't expecting it to backhand me like that.”Swap said as he rubbed his head while helping her up.

“Haha. It's OK Gil. That was a fun ride.” Microbe lowered her head and would normally play with her pink hair but she was in her suit and kept feeling for something that wasn't there. She felt silly.

“Hey, you two, get back in there!” Sergeant Erin called out.

“Yes Ma'am,” they said in unison flying in and straight for the h.l.ho.a that had slapped them out of the sparring area.

Swap flew in head first with Microbe on his back who held on tight until it was time to jump up and onto the shoulders of the h.l.ho.a.. Microbe began punching the h.l.ho.a. With all her might in the head while Swap flew back around and began punching its midsection. Gil's eyes glowed yellow with excitement it traveling to the front of his white hair. Microbe smiled at that before reminding herself to keep fighting. Quickly the h.l.ho.a. Reached up and threw her from his shoulders and into the waiting tentacles of a giant Octopus. Beast Master transformed down into his human form letting Microbe down easy.

“Pause battle simulations.” Beast Master called out.

“What?” Hotspot and Vertigo called out in unison as their h.l.ho.a.'s blinked out of existence.

“OK, everyone. We've been at these matches for over two hours. I think it's time for us to go over our performances.” Beast Master said looking around at all of them while they had been training he had taken on a leadership role amongst the group along with Vertigo.

“He's right. I think we've got enough data to work with. Sergeant Erin, if you have the time we can meet with you after we've all cleaned up.” Vertigo walked over to Sergeant Erin as she fixed her workout outfit.

“We can do that. But if you're all up for it I think I have a mission for you all instead.” Sergeant Erin said looking up from her Omnicom.

“Yessssss!” Hotspot pumped his fist in the air fire escaping his lips.

“What's the mission?” Vertigo asked.

“It's to help bring a bunch of the sentient s who chose to not stay cybernetic that have healed from their injuries here that need to be returned home, as well as cadets who've chosen to leave. We want to make sure they make it home safe. I know it's not a big mission like you all were hoping for. But I think this kind of mission helps with team building and you have all become a team of sorts.” Sergeant Erin explained as she saw the look of disappointment on their faces.

“Of course. We'll gladly take it and help out.” Vertigo tried her best to smile gently taking her Omnicom from Mentalla to look over the mission details.

“Sergeant Erin, should we bring Mentalla? As her mentor, it would be good for her to go on a mission like this one.” Vertigo tried to make the best of the situation and still show her professionalism even though she was clearly unhappy about the mission.

“Of course. That's a great idea Vertigo. All of you go get cleaned up and changed. Maybe even grab a meal before you head out and I'll go over the information of your sparring matches and we'll meet when you get back.” Sergeant Erin smiled at all of them as they began to walk towards the exit.

Omni #969518 04/08/19 12:50 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Anndranna: Mission to Fegg-Drannarnn facility in the Drannora ocean.
Roll Call:
Brainiac 5 -Querl Dox of Colu U 247 - 12th level intelligence, internalized force field apparatus
Neptune - Nephus of Beltair IV -Water control and generation
Magno - Dyrk Magz of Braal- Magnetism manipulation; control and generation of magnetic fields.
Live Wire - Garth Ranzz - electrical generation and manipulation, and elemental transmutation of Winath of U247
Saturn Girl - Imra Ardeen – telepathy, mind control, reading, and communication. Of Titan U247
M'onel -Lar Gand (Valor) of Daxam U247 - flight, invulnerability, solar absorption, and healing. X-ray vision, penetra- vision, heat vision, super breath, freeze breath, superhuman speed, reflexes, endurance and sense (vision, smell, hearing, touch.)
Spark - Ayla Ranzz –electrical generation and manipulation. Of Winath U247, currently possessing the powers of Gossamer – gravity negation.
Omega Cadet:
Bubble - Ging Ju of Extal Colony - a giant sentient rat capable of making bubbles that can transport people long distances. large talons that can burrow, enhanced agility.

“Thank you so much for this Bubble. These bubbles of yours really did come in handy getting down to the Fegg-Drannarnn facility.” Apparition said has her hands ran across its smooth surface as they looked out into the dark ocean.

“Thank you Apparition.” Bubble rubbed her paws together with a small smile before returning her concentration to keeping the bubble intact.

Bubble's bubbled surrounded the entire team. Bubble's normally red eyes glowing white as she concentrated to keep the bubble strong. Meanwhile, Nightwind stood in her purple and white pristine uniform. Her violet eyes closed in concentration as she providing fresh air for all of them recycling their own breaths. Her long braid slowly swinging behind her back gently as they moved through the murky waters.

“Yes, I was glad to discover Cadet Bubble's abilities while searching for my team. This way until we can get sensors and scanners back online for the gremlin drones we limit our impact on the ocean around us.” Brainy answered while tapping away at his Omnicom its light casting out into the water.

“Are we sure we can survive this deep in just a bubble?” Live Wire asked looking out into the waters seeing various fish swinging past them using a ball of lighting to look out.

“The bubble, might not seem strong. But it is.” Bubble answered knowing the pressure of the ocean at this depth wasn't too much. But any deeper and she knew there would be problems maintaining a bubble.

“Yeah, I believe that's part of the reason I'm here. I'm negating as much of the gravity around the bubble to reduce the pressure.” Spark stretched her back her arms in the air as small balls of white light circled her hands.

“And I've got the currents,” Neptune said with a wink. His trident glowing brightly.

Their powers combined giving light to the world around them deep below the ocean waters.

“We will reach out destination in ten clicks.” Brainy said tapping away at his Omnicom. This ocean below them filled with various coral of varying size jutting up over an overgrown path leading from the landing strip to the Domed facility. The light they cast out from their powers showed seaweed floating by small particles of floating in the darkness. Very little light from the White Dwarf reached this far down.

“What's that?” Live Wire asked when suddenly a deactivated gremlin drone covered in barnacle hit the side of the bubble its dead eyes staring back at him.

“AH!” Live Wire jumped back startled.

“Really Garth?” Saturn Girl asked with a grin.

“Hey, its spooky down here.” Live Wire blushed.

“Neptune, can you please clear the water away from the entrance. Large enough for Bubble to land.” Brainy asked his eyes not leaving his Omnicom while he worked on trying to remotely open the door.

Neptune compiled while Bubble positioned them up against the dome. The door was covered in seaweed and barnacles large and small. Brainy tapped away but nothing he did worked.

“The doors are rusted and corroded with those barnacles. It won't open. The door is metal. Magno if you please.” Brainy asked continuing to look at his Omnicom.

Magno nodded and stepped forward and began to pull at the metal. Live Wire's hand began to glow as well as he transformed the barnacles into oxygen slowly fizzing them away. Magno gave one more push and then pulled them open trying to be careful not to destroy them.

“Thank you, Magno and Live Wire.” Brainy stepped forward the bubble slowly dropping in the spot where the door was. Each of the team followed behind him and into a darkened room.

“This is the hatch before we enter the facility. It keeps out any water. As normally we would be wearing submersion suits this room would fill with and then once the door was closed it would filter out the water. Hmmm yes, Omnicom voice command notes for the hatch. The main door needs to be refurbished and updated with rust resistance. Create a force field entrance to hold back water.” Brainy spoke into his holo-headset that appeared from his Omnicom while he shrunk his physical Omnicom with the shrink function he installed placing it inside the 7th ball he added to his MHS belt on its auto audio assistant mode to record his observations.

“Brainy, are we going to be listening to you doing that the whole time?” Apparition asked.

“I haven't updated the Omnicom to mental recordings yet.” Brainy answered simply.

Magno closed the doors magnetizing them while Neptune held the ocean waters at bay. Nightwind conjured up a gentle breeze around them to freshen the air. The door leading into the dome slowly spun open. The stale air washed over them each of them coughing a bit. Stepping in they saw the three buildings.

“I figured we'd be inside the buildings. But this does give a better assessment of the dome's interior. According to the files, the first building is the gremlin drone factory. The second building is research facilities and the third is where all the offices, barracks, computers and systems are located. Myself, Saturn Girl, and Apparition will head to the System's building and reboot it. Live Wire, Magno, and Nightwind take the gremlin factory. While M'Onel, Bubble, Neptune, and Spark keep watch out here. We don't want to disturb the third building until systems are restored.

“Sounds good to me.” Spark slowly lifted herself up using her flight ring to float in place. A sit back easy mission was something she definitely could do with.

Live Wire, Magno, and Nightwind walked off toward the first building while Saturn Girl, Brainiac 5 and Apparition made their way to the third. Brainiac 5 made note after note as they walked. Apparition did everything in her power to ignore him. Even though there shouldn't be any sentient life down here Saturn Girl did a sweep as they entered into the building.

Brainiac 5 tapped away at the wall console and turned on the emergency lights. Connecting to the console he was able to get all of the light turned on. Dust and cobwebs filled the hallway the orange-red lights overhead showing them clearly.

“We get to the center of the building we will find engineering.” Brainy informed them as he took the lead going further in.

Meanwhile inside the gremlin factory Live Wire's hand glowed as they looked around the giant warehouse. In the center was the plate with the gremlin mold that was used to cast around the robotic skeletons of the gremlins. While all around it stood a decent stack of inactive gremlins.

“These things are creepy.” Live Wire looked into the eyes of a gremlin his hand glowing bright casting a spooky glow across its green surface.

“Ha. Who would have guessed you'd be the skittish type.” Magno scoffed.

“These things just creep me out. I don't know what it is about them.” Live Wire shivered as they continued to walk.

“They aren't alive in any way and are shut down. Now let's find the control consoles and wait for Brainiac 5's instructions.” Nightwind walked steadily into the factory away from the mold and over to the main console and stood stoically.

Deep in the shadows of the rafters two glowing yellow eyes looked down on them. Its small limber body moving around the rafters quickly watching their every move.

Omni #969519 04/08/19 12:52 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
A Visit to Xanthu post-invasion.
Roll Call:
Kid Quantum II - Jazmin Cullen –quantum fields capable of slowing/freezing time. energy blast capable of causing decay. Of Xanthu of U247
Star Boy -Thom Kallor of Xanthu U247- interstellar mass control.
Atom'x -Randall Burroughs of Xanthu of U247/248 formerly Wildfire - kinetic control over atomic energy and the atoms that compose them. concussive, searing blasts, Flight, Phasing/Ghost, Radiation.
Dreamer – Nura Nal of Naltor U247 – precognition
Monstress- Candi Pyponte-Le Parc III of Xanthu- super-strength, endurance, and a fair measure of invulnerability.
Blind Spot: Bogdan Tarka of Doopa –speedster. Capable of traveling so fast no one sees him(secretly creates fissures in space/time that allow him to freeze those around you.)
Impulse Kent Shakespeare of Earth - Limited invulnerability, super speed, and Super Strength. Medical knowledge. Greater physical stamina. But requires sleep after.

“I'm so excited to go home!” Monstress squealed tossing her long mane of green hair over her muscular shoulder before picking up her suitcases. Grabbing all 7 at once.

“Candi, did you really need 7?” Star Boy asked Dreamer at his side as she checked her satchel.

“Oh Thom, this is the second load. I've got another 7 already on board.” Monstress smiled walking into the cruiser.

“You should have known that. No matter the universe Candi seems to always be the fashionista.” Dreamer smiled not looking up from her satchel as she made sure the memory stone was safely secured in her bag.

“Yeah true. Are you excited to get away for a little bit? I've been doing some reading up on this reality's Xanthu and they have opened up the hot springs near Unta valley just on the outskirts of Xan City.” Star Boy nestled into Dreamer's platinum blonde hair.

“Thom, that's not why we're going back. We are going back as part of a goodwill mission to check on all the Meta-Humans affected by the Cybernetic Invasion and removal of the nannites. It's part of the new mission statement to help all those who need it. We may be bringing some back with us to help them with their powers.” Dreamer pushed Star Boy off playfully.

“I know. It's just this is my first trip to this Xanthu. I'm a little nervous and excited . Especially since it will be a pre-Robotica Invasion Xanthu something I haven't seen in a long time.*”

“I understand. This is a big moment for all three of you.” Dreamer pointed out as Atom'x in his new pink and inside stripe of orange uniform with orange shoulder wings creating a point on each. His black belt with his MHS symbol front and center. It's gold gleaming in the White Dwarf light. He walked past them giving them a nod his hair with its newly tight clipped sides and back with a short puff of brown hair standing up on his head, it barely moving.

“Oh yeah...Randall hasn't been back even longer. Not since...”

“Before his death at the hands of Mordru and coming back as Wildfire.**” Dreamer finished Star Boy's sentence feeling the weight of what Randall could possibly be feeling.

“I just hope things go well and maybe get a moment alone.” Star Boy took Dreamer's hand as they walked on board.

“Hey, wait up! Hold the shuttle!” Alpha Cadet Kent Shakespeare ran towards them with his bag flowing by his side.

“Don't worry Kent, we're not leaving yet.” Kid Quantum II said with a wink as she flew by him towards the shuttle. Even though she was excited to go home. She knew this visit wasn't going to be all good. Her brother James would be there and she hadn't spoken to him since graduation.

“I hope James is in better spirits and we can finally move forward.” Kid Quantum II thought to herself as she landed next to the shuttle.

“Boo!” Blind Spot popped out from beyond the cruiser door.

“Hi, Bogdan.” Kid Quantum II looked back unfazed.

“You sensed me huh?” Blind Spot bent down placing his bags inside the cruiser his smile wide.

“Yup.” Kid Quantum II smiled back as she handed him her bags.

“Jaz, I just want to thank you for coming with me to my world and for convincing me I needed to open up to Captain Allon about my abilities. The invasion showed how problematic my powers are in certain situations.” Blind Spot moved them just behind him before returning his attention to Kid Quantum II.

“It's not your fault you had to stay in your fissures to keep people from finding you and from turning yourself. It was a great way to stop something you couldn't control.”

“Yeah, but I was being counted on to save people quickly and instead all I did was seal myself away. If my powers were properly identified things could have gone differently.” Blind Spot's smile faded as he looked down.

“Don't beat yourself up. You did your best and now that Captain Allon knows it makes our workouts much easier and now we can return to your home and check out that quantum wake we felt.” Kid Quantum patted Blind Spot on the shoulder.

“Yes, and after meeting with the President, and Representative Grena Hurkra about revealing Doopa's true status and I agree we can't live in fear of Mordru and we do have the protection of the United Planets. So opening our borders and embracing the rest of the galaxy is best. But it's going to be slow. This mission is the start.” Blind Spot took a deep breath and sighed the purple golden light from the White dwarf.

“You're not happy about it are you?” Kid Quantum looked at him her amber eyes concerned.

“I am. But at the same time, I'm not. We've got many wonders that we understand but I don't think the general population of the United Planets will or they might abuse it...” Blind Spot trailed off as he thought of his world.

“We'll this mission will allow us to asses and that is the reason we're going. Representative Hurkra wants to have us and the President tour your planet to see if it should allow visitors. If it goes well then a Science Police headquarters will be opened there. Then from there visitor shuttles and tours and maybe someday eventually other sentient s will move there. You know the process. We've studied this. It's simple “First Contact 101.” Kid Quantum II smiled and patted him on his turtle shell as she passed into the cruiser.

“Yeah...that's what I'm worried about.” Blind Spot said under his breath before climbing back into the cruiser.
*Rebotica invaded Xanthu in U247. Legion Worlds # 5.
**Legionnaires # 49-50, #76.

Omni #969520 04/08/19 12:54 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Anndranna: The Brig.
Roll Call:
Command Kid - Jeem Rehtu of Preztor – creates hallucinations in those he touches. Slight telepathy.
Mano - destructive left hand. disintegrating touch. glowing blue and purple head.

Three blocks away south of the Spaceport overlooking the Drannora ocean stood the 5 stories tall prison and at the very top sat the maximum security ward. The entire floor was a round room and dedicated to one cell. The back half of the rounded room was separated by a force field. Two Science Police Officers were always stationed at floating desks next to the lift tubes, one for entering and one for leaving. Beyond that, a few floating chairs and tables littered the side before the force field for lawyers and visitors. One large indestructible window went around the entire room bathing it in the light. Behind the force field was a standard cell with a single bed, a bathroom that was concealed by a holo screen and a floating armchair and table. This cell belongs to the only occupant of the prison at this time the former cadet known as Mano. Mano looked out his large window at the blackish waters below as they shifted color with the White Dwarf golden purple light hitting it.

“Mano, how are you doing today?” Jeem Rehtu who was better known as Command Kid these days stepped off the lift tube entering the maximum security floor walking back towards Mano's cell after salutations to the officers on duty.

“What are you doing here Command Kid?” Mano looked back rolling his white eyes and then returning them back to the sea. A few clouds rushing by the prison engulfing the building in its white and gray fluffiness. Blocking the sun for a few moments. Mano watched the clouds as they rolled by over the glass of his window walls like a turbulent sea of smoke. The clouds swirling outward traveling over the building creating a stream of smoke on the glass roof

“Same as yesterday. Making sure you have some company. I'm still your friend Mano.” Jeem gave a small smile his glowing orange eyes weary.

“If you were my friend you wouldn't help my oppressors.” Mano didn't turn away from the window as it cleared from the clouds the White Dwarf light shining in again casting a golden glow across his blackened face.

“Mano, you broke the law and took advantage of the fact that you couldn't be nannited and went after McCauley.”

“And McCauley broke the laws of my homeworld of Angtu when he brought his poisons and weapons to my world which has been at war for generations buying his way in and creating monsters like me. He experimented on me. He tried to kill me. I have every right to take his life for what he's done to me!” Mano screamed turning and running against the force field hitting it. The force field sending him back shocking him a bit. Mano landed hard on the floor.

“Mano, we should get back to working on your meditations. We were doing so good before the Invasion.” Jeem said calmly. He wanted his friend to come back. Since Mano's arrival, Jeem had helped Mano with his anger and transformation into a weapon, something Jeem understood all too well.

“Meditations are sprock! You got your justice. The Dominators were defeated and your world liberated.”

“Doesn't mean I don't still see their evil red eyes baring down on me as they changed me. As they experimented on me. I still smell their sink all over me. But I also know that I can't just sit and wallow in that pain and that memory.”

“Yeah, yeah. And so you set out to do good in the galaxy to redeem yourself for turning on your people. I've heard it before. But the difference is I didn't turn on my people. I got away before McCauley could turn me on them and now everything I do is to protect them against him.” Mano spat out standing up. He stared down Command Kid.

“I understand that and we are working to take McCauley down. But legally. We know he's not a good man.” Jeem tried to reassure him.

“Sure you are. He's bought the President just like he does everyone.” Mano simply turned and went back to looking out the window his anger growing. He knew if it wasn't for the power dampeners within his cell's structure he would have destroyed this prison.

“Mano, please believe me. We are. But that isn't why I came. This came for you from your family. We've informed them you're here and they sent you this cake and holo picture of them. It's your day of birth.” Jeem smiled as warm and bright as he could.

“You told them I was here?” Mano looked back at Command Kid his white eyes saddened as he walked over and saw the cake and holo picture.

“We had to. Your missing person's profile came across the feeds and well I thought you'd want to hear from them even if you didn't want to see them.” Jeem remembered Mano being scared about contacting his family looking like this.

“Did you tell them what I look like?” Mano asked going over to the food slot in the force field.

Command Kid put both the holo picture and cake into the scanning and delivery box designed to be the only thing to pass through the force field so that they wouldn't have to lower it unless it was an emergency.

“No, I didn't say anything.” Jeem said as he watched Mano take a look at the holo picture.

Mano looked at it and tried not to cry but then he looked and saw his family had changed. His sister had two young children with her each one clearly mutated while his parents looked older than he remembered and Mano grew angry again. He was angry because he was missing out on his family growing but also at what was happening to his world. Even his own family was mutating because of McCauley's weapons on Angtu.

“Thank you for delivering the cake Jeem. Now please leave.” Mano did his best to keep it all inside.

“Are you sure? I can stay and we can play a game of holo 3D chess.” Jeem's voice was pleading. He was asking to stay just as much for his own sake as Mano's. Mano was the only person in the academy he had really connected with.

Mano stood for a moment unsure of what to say. He wanted to be alone. He wanted to cry. But at the same time, he realized he didn't want to be alone at this moment.

“Do you want a slice of cake? It's my favorite, Brug berry Lemon.” Mano said as he set down the cake and tapped away at the holo-screen on the table moving it to the force field just as Command Kid did the same with one of the floating tables on his side of the field both of them creating the holo 3D chess game as the tables met at the force field.

“Sure and Mano...Happy Birthday.” Jeem smiled wide at Mano who smiled back as their game came to life.

Omni #969521 04/08/19 12:55 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Mission to Fegg-Drannarnn facility in the Drannora ocean.
Roll Call:
Brainiac 5 -Querl Dox of Colu U 247 - 12th level intelligence, internalized force field apparatus
Saturn Girl - Imra Ardeen – telepathy, mind control, reading, and communication. Of Titan U247
M'onel -Lar Gand (Valor) of Daxam U247 - flight, invulnerability, solar absorption, and healing. X-ray vision, penetra- vision, heat vision, super breath, freeze breath, superhuman speed, reflexes, endurance and sense (vision, smell, hearing, touch.)
Spark - Ayla Ranzz –electrical generation and manipulation. Of Winath U247, currently possessing the powers of Gossamer – gravity negation.
Omega Cadet:

“Brainy, do you think it will take very long to get this place up and running?” Apparition asked as they walked to engineering. The orange-red emergency lights gently pulsing overhead.

“I don't think so. Much of it seems to be simply cosmetics. Which the maintenance systems once on will take care of it. But since we didn't know what we would be facing once we got down here I brought a team that could handle almost anything.” Brainiac 5 said as he made notes of the type of bots they were coming across each one embedded in the walls waiting to be activated. Their small compact bodies covered in dust.

The three of them walked past quickly making their way along. One of the bot's eyes slowly opened and began to glow. It crept away from the wall and began to follow them.

Outside M'Onel used his super-hearing to keep watch and inside the dome, everything was so still and quiet. But his super hearing kept picking up the sounds of the ocean outside. The water currents crashing against the dome creating a soothing sound.

“M'Onel, you can take a break. There's nothing happening.” Spark floated in place resting.

“It's still a mission Spark and I've only been in the academy a short time.” M'Onel said with a smile trying to isolate sounds. He had spent the last few months a part of a military unit and had learned some fine tuning of his powers. But the one thing he noticed they hadn't worked with him on was his super hearing and this environment allowed for great practice.

“Ever the boy scout.” Spark laughed a little. It was nice to have the whole team back together like this. She and M'Onel weren't super close. But she enjoyed when they were on missions together. They played well off of each other.

Neptune stood nearby stretching his tentacles while Cadet Bubble who sat licking her hands and then rubbing them against her head and ears cleaning herself. None of them noticed the large green hands rising up from the soft sand as the gentle sifting sound was barely noticeable until they grabbed them.

“AHHHHHHH! What is it with this planet and it attacking us!” Neptune screamed out as the green hands warped themselves around him and began squeezing. Water dripping down his tentacles.

“Eerrrkkk! Erekkkk!” Bubble yelped. Bubbles began to pop up around her as she tried to break free.

M'Onel sped over and began grabbing hold of the hand around Cadet Bubble. His fingers gripping into the metal/plastic hid sending cracks throughout it. M'Onel increased his grip until finally, the hand broke apart. Cadet Bubble gasped for air as she fell to the ground a bubble appearing around her instantly as a defense mechanism.

“What is going on?” Spark tried taking the gravity of the hand away from Neptune but it barely budged them.

M'Onel rushed over and repeated the same process of releasing Neptune the hand breaking.

Spark floated away all the pieces as they stood together and watched a drone rise up out of the sand.

“Intruder alert!” it's giant head squawked. The giant one eye it had come to life with a red glow before it began to fire on them. Spark instantly nullified the gravity of the blast sending it upward. M'Onel sped up and took the brunt of the blast making sure it didn't hit the dome.

“Spark... we're 15,000 feet underwater. We can't let it...destroy the dome. Ugghmm!” M'Onel yelled out through gritted teeth as the beam continued to hit him in the stomach.

Neptune's trident glowed bright blue as a tunnel of water wrapped around the robot taking the blast and defusing it. Slowly Neptune closed it.

“The water's taking it and shifting the blast through in the current I'm creating.” Neptune concentrated moving it around.

“We should call Brainiac 5.” Bubble said still inside her bubble.

Inside the gremlin factory, the glowing eye looked down at Nightwind, Live Wire and Magno from the rafters. When suddenly the lights flickered on.

“I guess Brainiac 5 will be done soon.” Magno said looking around at all the gremlin drones. In the yellow light, they didn't look as creepy when he looked up and saw it.

“HISSSSSSSSSSS” one of the gremlin's hissed down at them baring its fangs before seven black tendrils jutted down at them.

Live Wire and Magno jumped out of the way while Nightwind created a small cyclone blocking the three coming at her and pushing the cyclone back and up at the gremlin slamming it against the ceiling retracting the tendrils.

“What the sprock was that?” Live Wire looked up seeing the gremlin pinned to the ceiling.

“Security systems must have kicked on.” Magno called out his hands aglow with the magnetic forces grabbing at the metal parts of other gremlins and flinging them at the gremlin securing him against the ceiling allowing Nightwind to stop her cyclones.

“Why would the security system startup? I thought we had Metrixx-Kanndrnn running the systems.” Nightwind breathed hard for a moment before centering herself. The gremlin took a lot of wind power to keep it pinned.

High above in Metrixx-Kanndrnn's mausoleum, Metrixx-Kanndrnn stood in front of the stone wall that housed his computer screens and hard key consoles. Looking at the life signatures, heat signatures, and biometrics of each of the team down inside the Fegg-Drannarnn facility. Slowly a holo-screen popped up, an upgrade on the infantile ones his own people had made showing the battle of the officers within the dome.

“The invaders will be stopped.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn stood his gray eye glazed over while his cybernetic eye fluttered wildly before it burst to life with a red light.

Last edited by Omni; 04/30/19 05:36 PM.

Omni #969522 04/08/19 12:57 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Mission to Triton.
Roll call:
Violet - Salu Digby – able to shrink to microscopic and grow gigantic size at will. Of Imsk U247
Chameleon - Reep Daggle of Durla U247 – shapeshifting
GPS - Theena- clairvoyant symbiote that she can communicate with and display past and present of people through physical touch imprinting.
Amp - Ming Sul of Tristram - Able to amplify the speed, strength, intelligence, healing, stamina. Using a tagging effect, the duration of which depends on how many sentients she has amped. The larger the group the shorter the amount of time it lasts. The amping effect causes a crash after but only for those she has amped. Not herself.

Chameleon knelt down looking over the crime scene the holo-tape surrounding it keeping everyone out as it slowly expanded into its preservation mode. The blueish snow began to slowly fall over them. The snow melting as soon as it hit the expanding red force field. The side wall to the planetary museum of Triton blown to pieces. The debris all over the sidewalk. The MHS had been called in because they believed it was a Meta-Human who had done this as there were no signs of a bomb registered with their security system.

“This tec is insane.” GPS said watching it close her yellow eyes glowing with excitement. She hadn't had a chance to see the holo-tapes in action before and on her homeworld, they didn't have anything as advanced as this. GPS tapped one of the nods on her collar activating the thermal function of her uniform.

“It's going to be OK little guy. You'll be toasty in a minute.” GPS said as she patted the symbiote attached around her torso.

“It is and it's great. It helps us from losing evidence due to interference and it does a good scan too.” Chameleon said standing up to face her dusting off his white and teal uniform. He had to admit as much as he liked the one Ayla and Ferro made for him it was nice to be back in his own “skin” so to speak.

“Alright everyone the magnetic chalk has been placed around each of the items left behind and the wall debris marking them.” Vi called out as she flew in from the crime scene at 7 inches tall before the holo-tape closed its dome to run its tests. Vi quickly landed and grew to her standard height of 5'6”.

“The scan should be done soon. Do we know what's missing?” Vi asked placing the magnetic chalk marker back into their mission kit.

“The museum says this part of the exhibit came from the few remaining Hawaiian islands on Earth. The United Planet's is showcasing how many of our cultures worshiped Lunar based deities. The exhibit is going from moon to moon.” Amp looked up from her Omnicom before setting it to float for a moment while she zipped up her red jacket hiding her white and gray uniform.

“There must have been something valuable here.” Chameleon said looking at the wall his antenna scanning the whole.

“They say the Spear of Lona is the only thing missing, it's a spearhead that belonged to the moon goddess Lona. It was recently found after an earthquake that had shaken the island revealing a museum that had been thought to be destroyed during the quakes of 2356 that caused that part of the island to be submerged. The spear was one of the few things intact.” Amp swiped through her Omnicom's screen learning the history from the history feeds at lighting pace using her powers to amp her eyesight and intellectual skills for comprehension.

Before Chameleon could ask what the significance of the name of the spear was Amp was answering him using her hyper eyesight to notice Chameleon's face contorting into a question.

“Lona was a moon goddess who fell in love with a mortal man who was married. They lived together happily until he died of old age.” Amp recited before powering herself down a bit not wanting to overexert herself for a small task.

“Why would someone want that spearhead? Is there any knowledge of its powers?” Chameleon asked instantly thinking they only reason to steal only that out of all the priceless artifacts of the museum meant it help some sort of special power.

“According to the Superman/Flash museum, it appeared briefly in the late 20th century when it was almost stolen by a villain and was faced by Superboy aka Conner Kent/Kon-el.” Amp replied again.

“What was the villain's name?” GPS asked excitedly.

“The Scavenger.” Vi said giving Chameleon a slight look recognizing Superboy's real name. They both knew this was a moment from their history repeating itself. Vi worried about what could be in store. In their home reality, they found the Scavenger in possession of the Emerald Eye of Erok*. But the Emerald Eye is in Mordru's hand in this reality. Vi was scared to discover what he could have hidden this time around. The snow continued to fall around the four of them as they waited for the results from the scans.

*Legionnaires 31 the Legion along with Superboy faced off against the Scavenger during the “Future Tense” storyline.

Omni #969523 04/08/19 12:58 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Roll Call:
Omega Cadet:

“Brainy, watch out!” Apparition yelled jumping him shoving him out of the way as a blast phased through her.

“Apparition, I have my force field apparatus that activates instantly.” Brainiac 5 said as he dusted himself off.

“You're welcome Brainy.” Apparition called running at their assailant a small security bot firing randomly on them.

Saturn Girl ducked behind one of the larger consoles.

<What's going on? Why are we being attacked?> Saturn Girl thought out as she watched Apparition run at the bot completely intangible as she thrust her hand into its head while solidifying her hand long enough to grab its core and phasing it pulling it out.

“That should take care that.” Apparition chucked the core to the floor.

“Think again invaders.” The voice boomed over the loudspeakers.

All of the teams reacted as the facility shook.

<Everyone, remain calm.> Saturn Girl thought out.

“I do not know how you invaders made it this far on to Anndranna's surface. But you will be captured and tortured. If you do not give me all or information you will suffer the worst fate. Death!” the voice boomed again as all the lights turned off leaving only the red emergency lights on.

“Is that Metrixx-Kanndrnn?” Apparition asked looking around staying intangible unsure of what could happen next.

“I think so. But why does he think we're intruders?” Saturn Girl worked her way over to Brainy who wrapped his force field around himself. Quickly he extended it out protecting her while they waited for what was to come before moving quickly over to the console.

Outside the facility Spark and Neptune stood on either side of Cadet Bubble while M'Onel floated above them.

“cCrRRRRRRReeeekkkkkkkkkkk...” slowly the ground opened up next to them and a giant tank rose up.

“A tank?” Spark rolled her eyes as it began firing on them with globes of orange goo. Spark sent the globes flying at the building but then the tank began to rapid fire.

Bubble captured as many gremlins in bubbles as she could. Sending them at the building just like Spark did. The side of the building covered in the orange goo that began to expand out and harden. The tank pushed up a second cannon and began firing faster. M'Onel flew over and tied the cannon's in knots but the cannon kept trying to fire the orange goo until it exploded all over of them. Spark did her best to negate its gravity and send it away but there was too much and each of them was covered in the goo it expanding around them.

M'Onel struggled and tried to use his heat vision to burst free of the orange goo. But for every whole he punctured through it the goo, it would just fill in.

Meanwhile, inside the plant Magno continued to keep the gremlin pinned against the ceiling when suddenly all of the inactive gremlins eyes lit up and before they knew it they were being rushed by over 100 gremlins their bodies in varying degrees of completion.

“Oh come on!” Live Wire sent off waves of lightning bolts at them taking out as many as he could.

While Nightwind flew up and set out micro tornadoes that swept the gremlins up and carried them out of the room. Magno grabbed as many as he could magnetically throwing them up to the ceiling with the one he already had trapped there. Live Wire began flying up and rushing into the gremlins and punching them with his fist a glow with lighting sending it through their tiny little metal bodies overloading them. But the gremlins kept coming and coming until they were surrounded by them. The gremlins glowing eyes began burning brighter before they started firing green lasers at them. Live Wire cast an Interon dome around the three of them. Adding thicker layers as the gremlins continued their assault.

<Imra, can you hear me? We need help!> Live Wire thought out to Saturn Girl.

<Garth, we're all in the same boat. We're under attack as well and I think Metrixx-Kanndrnn is the one targeting us.> Saturn Girl thought back as the security bot continued to fire on her and Brainy.

“If I could just get to Metrixx-Kanndrnn mind.” Saturn Girl thought to herself as she began trying to push her powers to reach him.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” M'Onel screamed out finally bursting through the orange goo flying up and away from it.

Neptune, Spark, and cadet Bubble struggled to get free of the orange goo. But no matter how they struggled it wouldn't release them. Even Neptune's trident couldn't poke through it.

<Neptune, can you turn this stuff to water?> M'Onel thought out.

<My power's don't work like that. I can create water...urggg....but I can't transmute other things in...rrrrr...to water.> Neptune thought out as he continued to fight the orange goo.

M'Onel flew into the factory wall busting into where Live Wire, Magno, and Nightwind were holding down underneath an Interon dome.

“Oh great...” M'Onel sped around the factory grabbing and firing on the gremlins until all of them were ripped apart or flashed fried with heat vision or frozen from his freeze breathtaking many of them out in mere moments.

<Garth, I need your help. The teams stuck in some weird goo.> M'Onel thought out when suddenly a giant fist slammed into M'Onel's back.

Live Wire lowered the Interon dome and they all saw a giant black gremlin standing over M'Onel getting ready to stomp on him with his giant foot.

“No!” Magno screamed out magnetizing the giant gremlin's foot holding it up.

Nightwind flew in quickly and grabbed M'Onel from under the giant gremlin's foot allowing Magno to let it drop to the ground and with a loud thud it sent shock waves out sending Live Wire and Magno flying backward.

“M'Onel...are you alright?” Nightwind asked looking down into his chiseled face. Even with her warrior's discipline she couldn't help but see how beautiful M'Onel looked.

“Ugmm...yeah I'll be fine. That thing hits harder than I expected.” M'Onel shook his head gently before he sped off and blasted straight through the center of the gremlin's body. But the metal slowly started to push itself back together.

“Not today!” Magno's powers grabbed the metal and peeled it back forcing the metal outward but the giant gremlin fought against his magnetic powers. Sweat poured down Magno's forehead as he pushed hard to dismantle the giant.

Live Wire's hand glowed yellow with electricity when the crackling slowly changed to a simple lavender glow with a slow easy hum. The giant gremlin's body became surrounded by the lavender glow. The gremlin's body slowly started to dissipate into harmless nitrogen at various spots allowing Magno to continue to rip it apart. Live Wire looked at his hands. That wasn't what he was going for but his body took over and instinctively did that.

“What is happening to me...” Live Wire thought to himself.

“Live Wire, we've got to get to your sister and the others.” M'Onel called flying out through the hole he made in the wall on his way in.

Live Wire lifted off quickly and as soon as he saw the orange goo around his sister and teammates his hands reached out glowing and sensing the orange goo. The yellow glow surrounded his hands and the orange goo pods.

“It's resisting the transmutation...but if I just tweak it here...” Live Wire's mind swirled with the possible ways to change first he transformed it into crystalline radon before shifting it into oxygen releasing his teammates.

Magno and Nightwind climbed through the hole in the wall finally defeating the giant gremlin.

“This planet hates us! I repeat hates us!” Neptune yelled.

“No, it's Metrixx-Kanndrnn. I think something's happened to him.” Live Wire said as he brought his flight ring to his lips.

“Brainy, we've taken care of the defenses out here. Do you need help?” Live Wire asked.

“No Garth, We've got it under control.” Brainy swatted at the security bots with his force field apparatus while he and Saturn Girl worked the consoles to lock Metrixx-Kanndrnn out of the system. Apparition phased through bot after bot taking their CPU's with her pulling them out and while allowing her phasing power to disrupt their systems a bit.

“Saturn Girl, can you reach Metrixx-Kanndrnn from down here?” Brainy asked.

“I've been trying. But I can't get through. I don't know if we're too far down or if it is his cybernetic half that's blocking me.” Saturn Girl's eyes glowed pink as she tried to reach out.

“I know I can reach him. We're on the same planet. He's just above me.” Saturn Girl's glowing pink eyes closed as she pushed herself to reach out. But it was no use. They were too far below the ocean.

“Metrixx-Kanndrnn, can you hear us?” Brainy tapped away at the console's buttons trying to get the communications system running.

“I hear you, invader. You may have stalled our defenses. But I will subdue you.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn stern voice boomed into the complex.

“We are not invaders. We are the Meta-Human Squad of the United Planets and you bequeathed your home world to us as a base of operations. Please listen to us!” Apparition pleaded with Metrixx-Kanndrnn as she yelled out into the darkness.

“Lies! The Anndrannian Empire does not know defeat. You will surrender and if you don't I will make that facility your grave.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn called out again her voice void of any emotion.

<It has to be his cybernetics. According to his file, he was put into hibernation because of the delirium caused by his lead allergy and that is what most of his cybernetic side is composed of.> Brainy tapped away at his Holo-Omnicom he'd invented for rougher missions.

<So then we need to get back to the surface and transmute all of it to something else.> Apparition said keeping watch outside Brainy's force field.

<We just need to make it out of here...or well only three of us do.> M'Onel thought out joining the conversation.

<Live Wire to transmute him, Saturn Girl to calm him, and me to get there.> M'Onel continued.

<How will you get up there?> Bubble asked unsure if she could send them up without being in the bubble.

<As much as we don't like to use them because we don't want to show off. Our flight rings have built-in environmental shields that should be able to protect us.>

<He's right. The rings shields will hold now that I've gotten a readout on the ocean from these computers.> Brainy interjected.

<Are you really getting readings right now?> Neptune quipped.

<Of course. Saturn Girl, meet M'Onel over at that window.

“What are you doing? I know you're plotting something. I will not let you leave.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn's voice boomed over the speakers.

“We are. We are searching for a submarine and I believe we found one below us.” Brainy said confidently the glow from his Holo-Omnicom lighting his face as he dropped his force field.

“I'm also working on activating several other systems, like weapons, scanners, and life support being the main one.” Brainy continued to telegraph his movements through the systems now connecting to the mainframe of the facility his hands tapping away at the console.

“Brainy did you say that sub was down below?” Apparition asked phasing through the floor and down into the lower levels.

Saturn Girl lifted up gently and floated over to the window where M'Onel and Live Wire waited for her.

Live Wire's hand glowed gently as he shifted the unbreakable glass looking as if he melted it away. Saturn Girl quickly flew out and up to the top of the dome. Each of them activating their flight rings. Slowly Live Wire drew a medium sized circle big enough for them to fly through. His hand touched the glass of the dome and slowly that small spot began to shift to water. It melding with the dome.

“No! You will not escape!” Metrixx-Kanndrnn's voice rang out as he activated another tank that began to rise up from the sand and several other drones. While inside Brainy's force field was being fired on by laser and sonic guns. Apparition faced off against more drones making her way to the submarine.

<Ayla, hold the water up please.> Saturn Girl asked reaching out with her mind as she watched the team begin to battle and knew Spark might not get a chance to.

Spark cast out her gravitational powers upward at the hole as she held the water in place. Her hands glowing white with small balls of light circling her hands. Spark was glad to be useful but she still missed her lighting.

Quickly Live Wire, Saturn Girl, and M'Onel were inside the ocean waters. The murky water making it hard to see.

<Just give me a moment.> Live Wire thought out as his hands glowed transforming the water in the domes opening back into the thick durable glass it was before.

Spark shifted her focus once she saw the hole close leaving them behind to face the gremlins that had woken up along with another tank that began firing on them.

“I hate this!” Spark spat out as she cast her powers wide grabbing hold of five gremlins and throwing them into the tank's blasts.

“It is not the most glamorous mission. But at least its a chance to let loose.” Nightwind lowered her body her hands over her head letting the gremlins pile up on her before she burst out with a cyclone decimating every one of them with its rapid speeds. Nightwind jumped up from her crouched position and back flipped over to another group of gremlins and focused her winds tight around her fist as she punched them into the ground pummeling them.

Magno reached out and ripped apart the gremlins one after another when he came under laser fire. Cadet Bubble created a bubble around him shielding him as it diffused the blasts.

Neptune's trident glowed bright blue as he summoned water forming it into a giant fist and began pounding away at the tank.

“Magno grab the tank!” Neptune called out.

Magno nodded sweat pouring down his forehead matting his blond hair to it as he reached out and twisted the cannon on the front while Neptune began flooding it to take out all of its mechanics.

Meanwhile out in the ocean waters the trio of Live Wire, Saturn Girl, and M'Onel swam upward.

<We need to get a little bit away from the dome before I speed us out of here. I don't want to create shock waves towards the dome.> M'Onel told them as they both held on to his cape.

Being so deep they didn't want to risk altering any of the wildlife to their presence in case they could be considered pray.

<Can we make one of the oceans clearer and less creepy.> Live Wire thought out. As they waded through the waters Garth felt himself slip back into a memory of when he was choke weeded by the Blight* in their home reality an existence if you could call it that worse than death and Garth had died** so he knew what he was talking about.

<We'll put it on the list of things to fix right after this.> Saturn Girl teased trying to lighten the moment sensing Garth's fears.

<50 more clicks and we'll take off.> M'Onel kept his focus moving them along at a moderate speed doing his best to avoid anything his enhanced vision powers allowed him to.

*LSH #122-123, Legionnaires #79-80.
**Legion Lost Vol 1. #12.

Omni #969524 04/08/19 01:00 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Mission to Triton.
Roll call:
Chameleon - Reep Daggle of Durla U247 – shapeshifting
Amp - Ming Sul of Tristram - Able to amplify the speed, strength, intelligence, healing, stamina. Using a tagging effect, the duration of which depends on how many sentients she has amped. The larger the group the shorter the amount of time it lasts. The amping effect causes a crash after but only for those she has amped. Not herself.

Chameleon and Amp looked over the readings of the holo crime scene tape the snow falling around them. They were trying their best to get all the readings before the next snow storm came in as the local snow patrols informed them. The museum director also wanted to close up the wall before the storm came in and stood inside glaring out at them.

“There are no fingerprints or footprints.” Amp swiped away at her Omnicom.

“Teleportation energy?” Chameleon stood wiggling his antenna thinking.

“Nothing.”

“Magical energy signatures?” Chameleon's eye widened a little bit.

“Very good. There is a magical residue all over everything. So it must have been the portals backlash that blew out the wall?” Amp smiled working with Chameleon was easy. Unlike some of the other members of this team he never treated her as less then her and she could prove herself in missions like these more so than the punching type.

“That would be my guess. Probably when the Scavenger leaped into the museum his portal was unstable and once he went back through and it collapsed.”

“That's a nice theory hero but sadly I didn't make it through. Something else else was missing from the Spear of Lona. It seems after all this time your masters have kept me from gaining what is mine. But I will not be stopped!” The Scavenger screamed looking down at them his face sunken in with a gold visor across his eyes. His white long straggly hair flowing in the winter air snow falling down around them before he clasped his wrist together creating a force field around himself that expanded outward creating a shock wave sending Amp and Chameleon flying backward. Windows from the museum and the buildings around them burst open. The snow blasted from the ground leaving the bare pavement visible. The building's covered in the blasted back of snow.

Amp's reflexes kicked in amping her strength and durability and speed to move as fast she's ever pushed herself. Chameleon, on the other hand, shifted uncontrollably for a moment between his standard U.P. Humanoid form and his shrouded body and green skin. His face morphing with half being humanoid the other green tentacles wiggling about.

“gRRR...Scavengerrrr!” Chameleon yelled out as he tried to focus against the concussive force and shift into something that can hold its own against it.

“That is me Durlaian but I care not who you are. I came for the spear AND the gem of Lona and only found the spear. Clearly, my enemies sent you to keep it from me. Now hand over what is mine! I've searched a long time for that!” Scavenger ranted from within his force field before getting ready to send another blast.

Slowly the Scavenger lowered the gauntlets. GPS quickly jumped through the shattered window seeing her opening. Wrapping her arms around him and then the symbiote closed its arms around him as well locking him in place.

“Urhmmm...You can...not keep me from my query!” Scavenger screamed out in between gasp for breath as GPS squeezed him.

Amp ran over with a pair of incapacitator cuffs but just as she reached the two of them Scavenger maneuvered himself enough to push a small button on his belt. Sending 1000 volts of electricity through GPS and the symbiote.

“AHHHH!” GPS screamed out falling backward releasing the Scavenger.

“I always have another weapon.” Scavenger stared down Amp who stood inches away with the incapacitator cuffs ready.

“Make your move.” Amp's eyes narrowed as she amped up her eyesight and reflexes readying herself. Those concussive blasts took a lot of her amping power and she was beginning to feel drained.

“I already did.” The Scavenger gave a gaping smile as the street light caught his visor and caused a glint.

“Hmm?” Amp didn't see them coming but quickly they swooped in and before she knew it they hit her with 6000 volts before whizzing to the side of the Scavenger.

Two floating sphere's with giant red “T”'s on them hovered by his side. Chameleon had finally got his shapeshifting under control and began shifting his limps into ropes lassoing the spheres throwing them as far away as he could. Then Chameleon began to charge at him shifting his hands into large hammers smacking the Scavenger square in the jaw sending him back into a pile of snow.

“Good shot. But my cybernetics make me pretty durable. Unlike your Durlaian lot!” The Scavenger scoffed as he flung out five micro Batarang's out at him that expanded outgrowing larger and sharper. Chameleon shifted his body to avoid them.

<Vi, where are you?> Chameleon thought out over their telepathic earplug comlink but nothing came back.

“I hope she's alright.” Chameleon thought to himself as he charged again stretching his body outward and into the form of the 7 foot tall hulking black beast with six arms known as the D'ri'k a creature of myth from Durla's ancient past. But as Chameleon reached out the Scavenger smiled and slowly shrunk away.

“I always have another weapon and your masters will never catch me!” The Scavenger grinned wide thinking he had escaped running at subatomic size running along the atoms when all of a sudden he was punched in the face a couple times knocking him out.

“You're so predictable.” Vi stood over him for a moment before putting the incapacitator cuffs on him.

Vi quickly grew to her normal size holding the Scavenger in her palm.

“Good job Vi.” Chameleon smiled.

“Thanks, it took me a moment to get my head together after that initial blast. Even at the atomic level, it caused giant shock waves.” Vi gave a small smile.

“And so another moment of my history has repeated itself. But no Emerald Eye or any other mystical objects taking me over. I guess I've still got more to come.” Vi thought to herself. She hadn't wanted to be possessed again but at the same time, she was sick of waiting to see when she would face the eye again.

Omni #969525 04/08/19 01:04 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Roll Call:
Omega Cadet:

M'Onel sped through the murky waters with Saturn Girl and Live Wire holding on to his cape tight. The only light being that of their flight ring's transuit function. It didn't take long for them to reach the surface. But once there they found the surface of the water was still sealed.

“Metrixx-Kanndrnn re-locked the surface tensions devises.” Saturn Girl pounded against the waves of the water her hands not breaking through.

“Can you transmute it, Garth?” M'Onel asked punching as hard as he can the water just bouncing his fist back at him.

“Let me try.” Live Wire's hands glowing shifting the water's surface trying to turn it into oxygen hoping that by breaking the atomic bonds would disrupt the surface tension device. But with so much water present there wasn't really a way to keep a designated hole. So he tried changing it into a silver drawing a square in the water over and over again before he shifted the inside water into a thin layer of silver.

“Alright, punch through that and we should be able to get out.” Live Wire pushed himself back and out of the way. He wasn't sure if it would work. But they had to try.

M'Onel gave a flick to the silver and it burst upward quickly M'Onel flew up through the hole. Saturn Girl and Live Wire quickly followed

“Thank grief that worked! Live Wire called out as they flew back towards Anndranna Prime and Metrixx-Kanndrnn's mausoleum.

“I know...now here's hoping we can stop Metrixx-Kanndrnn.” M'Onel said before zooming away at super speed landing in front of the mausoleum with a thud. Cracking the pavement the various Science Police, cadets, and ambassadors startled by his arrival.

Saturn Girl reached out with her telepathic powers her eyes glowing bright pink.

<Metrixx-Kanndrnn, can you hear me?> Saturn Girl asked treading lightly as she sensed his mind.

<I hear you, intruder. You may have escaped Fegg-Drannarnn but that will not save you.> Metrixx-Kanndrnn responded.

M'Onel banged on the door to the mausoleum. But there was no answer.

“Metrixx-Kanndrnn! Open this door! You're under a delusion!” M'Onel called through the door when suddenly he was blasted with several laser beams.

“Another intruder at my door!” Metrixx-Kanndrnn yelled shifting focus from the Fegg-Drannarnn facility.

Metrixx-Kanndrnn mind swirled with the last time his world was invaded during his lifetime and he began executing plans to take out the planet getting ready to place it into self destruct mode.

<NO! Metrixx-Kanndrnn is going to blow the planet up.> Saturn Girl read his mind her pink glowing eyes wide.

M'Onel struggled as he pushed against the laser beams outside the door to the mausoleum. The guns shifting into cannons once Metrixx-Kanndrnn realized the guns weren't doing anything against the Daxamite intruder. The laser cannons pushed M'Onel back as Saturn Girl cast out her powers pushing everyone in the area into the embassy or the other surrounding buildings as she and Live Wire landed steps away from M'Onel. Live Wire's hands sparked to life and blasted the cannons taking them out.

Saturn Girl rested her hand on M'Onel's shoulder as the other was to her temple. Concentrating she tried to get inside Metrixx-Kanndrnn's mind but his cybernetics kept interfering. Getting split seconds of his mind calling out for help but them vision's of wars long past fill his mind.

“How dare you, mind witch!” Metrixx-Kanndrnn screamed out his cybernetics sensing her intrusion as Saturn Girl tried to dig deeper even trying to take control of him. Metrixx-Kanndrnn tapped away at his console when suddenly a force field erupted around the mausoleum.

“I can't reach him. He's locked me out with that force field.” Saturn Girl's eyes stopped glowing.

M'Onel's eyes began to glow bright blue as he x-rayed the mausoleum and watch Metrixx-Kanndrnn running around it tapping away at various consoles.

“He's connected to the mausoleum. Maybe we can overload it?” M'Onel said spying the entire time.

“I'll blast that thing to Apokolips and back.” Live Wire began juicing himself up. The lighting beginning to circle his body.

Meanwhile, M'Onel flew up and began pounding on the top of the force field while also blasting with heat vision. Using his x-ray vision at the same time to check on Metrixx-Kanndrnn.

“Saturn Girl, This is Captain Allon what's going on down there? We can feel the shock waves of M'Onel pounding up here.” Captain Allon looked down on the plaza watching this take place as he talked into his flight ring.

“Metrixx-Kanndrnn, is having a delusion and he's locked Brainy and the rest of our search team down in the Fegg-Drannarnn facility. We broke free but now he's working on destroying all of Anndranna.” Saturn Girl responded still trying to push into Metrixx-Kanndrnn's mind.

M'Onel and Live Wire both continued assaulting the force field ripples running across its surface. Live Wire placed his hands on the force field pushing everything he had into it.

“GRRRrrr this force field is strong.” Live Wire yelled while pushing more energy out. His left hand pulsing gray and blue and in between waves of electrical energy from his right. His left hand working to change the force field into something anything that would weaken it. Glass, oxygen, wood, crystal, and so many other combinations but it only stuck in patches across its surface.

“Keep trying. I'll consult with Chuck and Gear about cutting power to the mausoleum.” Captain Allon's voice came through all their rings.

A wave of blue-gray energy washed up the force field and right in the spot where M'Onel was punching turned into a spot of graphite. Breaking it instantly and the force from him pounding knocked out all the other patchwork spots of the force field. The force field slowly began to show cracks along its surface with all of the holes from the patchwork of changes Live Wire was able to make.

“Keep going you two. I can feel Metrixx-Kanndrnn's mind again.” Saturn Girl's eyes glowed seeing how far he'd gotten with his plans. Some of which was to cut off the air supply to the Fegg-Drannarnn facility and then she saw in his mind him fighting hordes of enemies. Up until this point it had only been his mind that had been fighting a never-ending war but not his body was starting to thrash about.

“M'Onel punch extra hard one more time. Metrixx-Kanndrnn is about to start punching his console's setting off explosions everywhere.” Saturn Girl warned reach into Metrixx-Kanndrnn's mind trying to shut down his motor functions. But the cybernetics took over running simulations which in turn turned on his muscle memory.

M'Onel pulled his arm back and punched the force field as hard as he could busting it completely. Live Wire stopped firing long enough to run to the door and blast it open.

“Metrixx-Kanndrnn, it's me Live Wire, Garth. Can we talk?” Live Wire walked in cautiously not seeing Metrixx-Kanndrnn when he was hit from behind over the head

“No, we may not intruder.” Metrixx-Kanndrnn looked down at Live Wire who lied there not moving before he walked out of the mausoleum and fired on M'Onel and Saturn Girl a wide red laser beam coming from his left eye.

“Stop this Metrixx-Kanndrnn!” Saturn Girl yelled grabbing hold of his motor functions making him shut his eyes.

“Argg! Damn you mind witch!” Metrixx-Kanndrnn screamed as he tried to continue to walk forward. Tapping away at his left arm gauntlet he opened a compartment on his left that had a flash bomb gun. Doing his best to reach for it he finally grabs it and using his sound sonar in his cybernetic ear he begins firing on M'Onel and Saturn Girl.

M'Onel jumped in front of Saturn Girl taking the brunt of the blasts. His invulnerability protecting them. Saturn Girl's eyes glowed brighter as she worked with Metrixx-Kanndrnn's mind to try and bring him back to reality if she couldn't shut him down because of his cybernetics.

<Metrixx-Kanndrnn listen to me. You know us. Your mind is playing a trick on you and causing you to relapse into a memory thinking its reality. Please we are your friends.> Saturn Girl thought out as hard as she could her head aglow with pink psychic energy.

Metrixx-Kanndrnn eyes fluttered before the right eye glowed pink and Metrixx-Kanndrnn froze in his tracks.

“Nnnoo...ug...you...are..ughhhh...invaders...” Metrixx-Kanndrnn fought back against Saturn Girl.

Live Wire hovered behind Metrixx-Kanndrnn doing his best not to alter him. Live Wire's hand glowed surrounding Metrixx-Kanndrnn's body. Live Wire's eyes were white as he thought about transforming Metrixx-Kanndrnn's iron body into another type of metal that wouldn't harm him.

“I could unmake him...” Live Wire thought to himself for a moment and even though it was for a moment it scared him. Slowly with a thought, he felt the iron man needed a shiner coating and he transformed Metrixx-Kanndrnn's cybernetics into a silver alloy wanting to be done as quickly as he could without hurting Metrixx-Kanndrnn.

“GRRgggg....whhat are you doingggg to meee?” Metrixx-Kanndrnn tried to turn his head seeing the Gr'drian that his empire had wiped out when they didn't submit to their rule.

“Helping you.” Live Wire said both of their bodies glowing.

Each part of Metrixx-Kanndrnn's cybernetic body slowly changing over becoming shiner while also more durable as Live Wire mixes in specs of nickel and copper. While also making him rust proof. Live Wire's mind was a blur with ideas of how to remake him. The powers working more and more on a level he didn't fully understand. Live Wire slowly lowered to the ground as the last thing he made was a cloud of chloroform to put Metrixx-Kanndrnn into a deep sleep.

“Garth, you did it!” Saturn Girl quickly ran over and checked Metrixx-Kanndrnn's vitals and mind.

“He's peacefully sleeping. M'Onel can you move him into his stasis tube?” Saturn Girl stood up and moved out of the way. M'Onel nodded and with ease, he moved Metrixx-Kanndrnn inside to the tube in the mausoleum.

“Let's get someone from the medical team over here to take a look at him and work on curing his delirium and in the meantime let's free our friends.” Saturn Girl walked past Live Wire and to the console to release the team.

“Looks like the team's taken out everything down there.” Saturn Girl said smiling looking at their team resting in the rubble of gremlins, battle drones, and tanks. Brainy on his Holo-Omnicom it glowing brightly. Spark, Magno, Nightwind, and Neptune playing volleyball with the head of a gremlin. While Bubble and Apparition sat on bubbles having a conversation.

Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 05/04/2019
Omni #970579 05/04/19 05:51 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Later that day.

Live Wire stepped out of the United Planets Embassy and home of the MHS. The golden light from the white dwarf was shining down on him but all he could think about and feel was how much this mission exhausted him.

“It was supposed to be a simple excavation mission. Check out the facility. Go into the spooky ocean and come back. But is that how it went? NO! Instead, we almost get killed by our new home. Again!” Live Wire tossed his hands up in the air as he walked to his personal quarter's. The people around him gave him a startled look as he threw off everyone else’s seemingly perfect day.

Live Wire lifted off quickly to escape their startled gazes taking off on his flight ring flying over the three blocks to Dormitory Avenue where much of the Meta-Human Squad lived. The Five-story building his and Saturn Girl’s suite resided in was so far only occupied by Garth, Imra, Jo, Tinya, Thom, and Nura. With three suites per floor, each couple took a different floor. The golden light from the White Dwarf blinded Garth a little as he landed. He shielded his eyes before walking into the five-story building and straight to the jump tubes.

The A.I. receptionist greeted Garth but he didn’t give more than a head nod in acknowledgment. The jump tube quickly took him to the top floor. The anger that had been fueling Live Wire’s walk over had started to subside as he was finally willing to admit what was really bothering him and as it happened his body began to glow unexpectedly as the door to his and Saturn Girl’s suite irised open. Live Wire stepped in quickly and once the door was closed he continued to glow brighter. His body's aches and pains began to fix themselves.

“What is happening to me?” Garth said his body finished glowing feeling better than he had all day maybe even in a day or two.

Garth quickly sat down and looked at his hands willing them to crackle with electricity.

“Lighting...stay lighting.” Garth thought to himself.

“Element Lad’s powers are working on such a subconscious level and I don’t even understand them. Was it like this for him when he was in the Legion or was this how he was in the end as the Progenitor?” A Shiver ran down Garth's spin at the thought of the Progenitor. He knew that even though physically Element Land and the Progenitor were one and the same, spiritually and mentally they were two different people separated by billions of years*. But now he was using these powers that he didn’t always fully understand in ways he didn’t always understand. But it all came so naturally. His mind and body just did these things.

Garth sat back and tried to relax but he knew he was going to have to find a way to figure out these powers.
*Legion Lost Vol. 1 # 11

Omni #970583 05/04/19 07:32 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Down the street from Live Wire's dormitory on Dormitory Avenue, Brainiac 5 walked down the street having finished some modifications he had made remotely to the Fegg-Drannarnn facility using Metrixx-Kanndrnn's mausoleum while Metrixx-Kanndrnn was asleep in stasis and resting from his recent episode. Like many of the buildings on Dormitory Avenue, Brainiac 5 lived in a five-story building with three suites per floor.

This building oddly enough ended up housing several of the scientific minds of the MHS and academy cadets. Gear and Cadet Kent Shakespeare, who was more medical staff than an academy cadet these days occupied different suites on the first floor. While on the top floor was Brainiac 5 and Invisible Kid’s suite. Brainiac 5 had requested the top floor in order to run experiments and without the worry of blowing up someone above him, should it happen. But when filling out the housing application, Invisible Kid convinced him to put that he wanted a view on the application instead.

Brainy walked into the building waving at the A.I. but not looking up from his Holo-Omnicom the blue light lighting up his green face showing how tired but engaged he was. The jump tube quickly took him to the top floor. Standing in front of the door it irised open quickly and entering into his new personal quarters the lights activated automatically. The suite itself was fairly standard with large floating couches and several floating chairs and plants littered about the room, A full kitchen with replicators and a shared bathroom.

Brainy looked at his Holo-Omnicom and walked into his room. Sitting on his bed was a few boxes from Orin Fex who had sent them over from Colu. He hadn't had a real chance to move into his personal quarters on Anndranna yet. The few nights he'd been there he'd been either in his laboratory or in Lyle's room. Lyle occupied the other room. Both of them knowing they would need space from time to time.

But otherwise, Brainy had been staying on Colu to help with the raising of Colu's old southern hemisphere and growth of a new southern hemisphere. The fire avatar of Dirk Morgna/Phy’r was able to find his fellow elementals and bring them back to help build a new world beneath Cybernetica and regrow the southern hemisphere to not throw Colu's Eco-system into chaos.

Brainy was thankful for their help as he knew without them he would have been working for a longer time to get everything squared away. Even though the project wasn't over, Virx and the Elementals felt that they had it under control and agreed that Brainy and Sun Boy should return to Anndranna for the dedication ceremony of the MHS squad's new future home and return active duty.

“Hmmm....lets see what did Fex send me.” Brainy thought to himself as he sifted through the box.

“What is this? I've got my Omnicom on me. Have for days and I didn't leave any spares behind...I've even updated to a newer model.” Brainy thought to himself as he pulled out the Omnicom from the box. It was an older model than the one he had or any that Colu had issued him. Swiping his finger across the screen it came to life with the image of his mother.

“Querl,

If you're seeing this then that means my plans have worked and I'm sorry for not sharing my plans with you before. But I knew you wouldn't allow me to follow through with them if you knew. I took control of the cybernetic command unit and your A.I. for two reasons. First, I truly did want to help grow the cybernetic species. I know Virx would be a fair guiding force but he doesn't have the drive to make us great and I wanted that for us...for all of us.” Brainiac 4's voice quivered a bit as she had always hoped for Brainy to join them eventually and transition to being cybernetic.

“I wanted our species to flourish and with this invasion, I've shown them a new way of life and I predict a 37% retention rate.”

Brainy quickly checked those numbers on his Omnicom finding her to be right.

“They will survive...even if I don't. Although I doubt I'm dead. I'm sure your moral compass wouldn't allow it.” Brainiac 4 gave a small grin knowing all that was to play out from her plans.

“The other reason was to save you. I knew that if I restarted my quest to truly feel something but on a more destructive level that it would attract Neron's attention and rekindle his curse with me... I knew if I killed enough souls and sent them to him it would save you. However, I knew it had to be done in a big way. You know I do not do anything on a small scale. I sacrificed my emotions and soul for you Querl. I know of your jealousy of your brother and the life he would have with me and Virx. I want you to know I did...I do love you. I always have even when it was only the smallest of joys. You were...you are one of the few joys of my life.” A small tear formed at the corner of Brainiac 4's eyes before it began running down her green cheek.

Brainy sat there speechless. His mother did this all for him. He never thought in a million years that she would do something like this and for him. His reality's version of his mother committed mass murder and attempted to kill him in order to feel joy...to feel anything and it still left her empty*. But this reality's version committed it in order to save his soul from the devil.

“Also, you should know your brother is in no danger. I have left him with Virx. Before my take over I transferred your brother into an artificial womb deep below Virx Dome. Your father should have found him by now. Do not worry. He will be cared for until he's ready to leave the womb. I'm sorry things couldn't have gone better Querl. I hope someday you will understand and maybe even forgive me of this transgression. I know my soul is dark as can be now and there is no coming back from that or what I may do in the future.” Brainiac 4 stared straight at him her pale green eyes showing so much emotion that it made Brainy tear up a little.

“Also, I want you to know Neron has no claim on you. I want you to have peace of mind in that.” Brainiac 4 assured him with a small smile.

“Goodbye Querl. I love you.” Brainiac 4 smiled with the last bit of tears rolling down her cheeks. The video cut out and the screen turned black.

Brainy sat there for a moment not moving, not thinking until finally he slumped down on the floor and began crying.

*Legion of Super-Heroes vol. 4 #108.

Omni #970584 05/04/19 07:47 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
.On Cybernetica the new home of the Cybernetic species

Virx stood in the basement of his home, the newly reconstructed Virx Dome. Virx watched a similar video to the one Brainiac 5 was watching on Anndaranna from Brainiac 4. However, it was addressed to him.

The video stopped playing and the floor slowly opened up. A large structure gently raised up through the floor plates. Virx stood before the giant tank with a reddish-blue holo-timer counting down to when the baby inside would be released. On the side panel of the tank ran several small holo-screens that monitored the baby's vitals. Virx stared at the tank and the baby floating inside. Small circuits running across its greenish skin in small patches. While a long umbilical cord made of wires and tubes led up into the ceiling of the tank. The baby's blue-green eyes slowly blinked and small bubbles floated up from its nostrils into the water surrounding it.

“Soon my son...and thank you Nyrl.” Virx put his hand to the tank and tapped into its systems and listened to the baby's heartbeat.

Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 05/04//2019
Omni #970585 05/04/19 07:51 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Colu

“Orin Fex, what are you doing? You've been standing in Brainiac 5's former lab for the last few weeks. Is everything alright?” High Council member Collu walked into the lab briskly her long blue and white robe flowing behind before her stopping in her tracks looking at where Orin Fex's gaze was fixed.

“I've been thinking. I've found something that I believe will help us fix our Robotica and Cybernetica problems.” Orin Fex looked at his Omnicom as it took readings from the tank in front of him. Inside the tank floated the unconscious form of Sharn Nux helplessly waiting to be awakened.

Omni #970586 05/04/19 08:08 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
“Planet Hell” Prison Planet:

The all white two-story prison building on the prison planet known as "Planet Hell" with its 200 cells was all dark except for one cell. The red sun high above beating down on the prison and it's one occupant. Solar flares from the sun burst out randomly increasing the heat of the planet.

The blistering heat and humidity felt like nothing to Brainiac 4. She had grown used to it within a matter of days of arriving in her new “home”. It had been nearly three months since her invasion had ended and she was locked away on this desolate world with no access to any technology. But she knew how to keep her mind busy...busy with plans of escape and genocide. The only two things she ever thought about now. But that wasn't due to her one-track mind but because of Virx and her son. The two of them agreed it be best if she were purged of her cybernetic form and brought back to base humanoid form. But that wasn't their only way of restraining and torturing her. They used reprogrammed and hack-proof nannite bracelets and a semi-circular inhibitor neckband. Both had been surgically inserted underneath her skin. They limited her to three thought processes to run and at the same time. If she tried to go beyond that limit she would receive a shock to her system. She would also receive the same shock for any violent behavior. The 17 guards of the prison also had access to her shock system in case she tried to escape. Leaving Brainiac 4 to feel somewhat helpless.

“gRrr.....I feel like I'm a caveman in here. They won't even let me have an Omnicom to write with. Instead, I'm left with paper and a pencil. I didn't even think these things still existed.” Brainiac 4 scribbled all she had learned about the guards' rotations. She used her third track of thought to keep a detailed account. Stopping for a moment to wipe away the sweat from around the sun dampening goggles she wore when the sun flared and was too bright even for inside the building.

“This infernal heat!” Brainiac 4 cursed out loud.

“Oh... I don't know... it's not that bad. It could stand to be a few hundred degrees hotter.” In a burst of smoke, the ghostly figure of Neron stood before her.

“What are you doing here?” Brainiac 4 snarled at him.

“I came to see how my favorite pawn was doing?" Neron smiled widely barring his sharp teeth.

“I am not your pawn. Not as long as I'm in here.” Brainiac 4 brushed her frizzing blonde hair away from her face before finally pulling it back up into a tight ponytail.

“Hmm... so much hate and anger. I can't wait until you free yourself.” Neron leaned over her sniffing at her hair.

“You said we had a deal. My sons are free from any form of your curse or taint.” Brainiac 4 batted away at him. Her hands passing through his ghostly form.

“And I'm the Demon Lord of Lies. But we did strike a bargain. I will leave your sons alone in exchange for not only your soul upon death but the darkening of two of your future descendants....ooo... what centuries do I get?” Neron stood up and smiled gleefully down at her.

Brainiac 4 looked up at him for a moment and thought about how far away she would send him. She thought back to some of the history annuals she'd read over the years to figure out how his cruse worked and its origin point before answering.

“Brainiac's 6 and 8. They are a couple of centuries apart. But you know how long we Coluians live.” Brainiac 4 smiled at him smugly.

“No accurate dates for me?” Neron frowned. His ghostly form giving off heat making Brainiac 4 sweat a little bit more.

“Sorry... I don't have access to anything beyond this and I just picked some numbers as I know the Brainiac line will go on now if you'll let me get back to my work. This little chat has taken up one of my thought tracks and I'm wasting valuable time.” Brainiac 4 shook her pencil and paper at him before returning to her work. Trying her best to recall the plan she had been working on before this distraction.

“Thank you Nyrl. See you soon.” Neron's green flames flashed around him and instantly his ghost was gone.

“There is a part of me that can't believe I sold out my descendants as my ancestor did to me... the only difference is I made it with the knowledge of what they become.” Brainiac 4 thought to herself with a small smile on her face as she thought about Brainiac 6 and his granddaughter Brainiac 8's misadventures in the 21st century*.

*Checkout Outsiders vol 3 for Brainiac 8’s story.

Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 05/04//2019
Omni #970587 05/04/19 08:23 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
On Daxam:

The harsh sandstorm raged strong whipping around and around. Its gusts ripping apart the desert floor and flinging the grains of sand against the few scattered clay homes that existed in the Saxa desert. The grains of sand breaking a few windows of the abandoned homes while the howling winds drowned out all other sounds. Not a soul was out in this storm except one. One that had been out here on the Saxa sands for the last few weeks hiding from his superiors.

“This sand storm needs to end.” Roxxas thought to himself as he struggled against the winds and sand. The wind whipping so fast it almost picked him up.

“Grrrr!” Roxxas growled blasting off a round of heat vision at the sand flying toward him. Turning it to glass only for it to shatter in the wind. Roxxas lowered himself to the ground and dug himself into the sand. Roxxas held on tight as he crawled his way towards an abandoned shack he had taken over.

Roxxas knew his cybernetic transformation was keeping him alive he wouldn't be able to survive out here during these storms.

"Even though it is alien I thank Rao for its intervention.:" Roxxas thought to himself.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!” A blast of sound erupted over the sandstorm and a bright red light fell through the sky towards the dunes just beyond Roxxas new home.

“What was that?” Roxxas tried to refocus his eyes and utilizes his telescopic vision but the sandstorm blocked him. Roxxas let go of the ground and lifted up again. But this time his feet shifted into rockets, thrusting him forward as he used his flight powers to reach the fireball falling from the sky.

Roxxas lost control and fell to the ground as the winds pushed him around. He began screaming out.

“ARGG! Make it stop! Make that insufferable call Stop!” Roxxas called out into the wind. Finally pushing himself up and back into the winds ignoring the call from Virx to leave for Cybernetica.

It took Roxxas what seemed like forever as he fought the winds and sand. But he finally reached the top of the last dune and there in between three dunes in a valley was a ship. Roxxas eyes glowed using his x-ray and telescopic vision to see inside the ship.

“Ha. Salvation.” Roxxas smiled the winds of the sandstorm starting to whip harder and faster than before. But Roxxas continued on and began slowly trudging towards the fallen ship.

Last edited by Omni; 05/24/19 07:48 PM.

Re: Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 05/04//2019
Omni #970725 05/08/19 06:28 AM
R
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
R
I have got some catching up to do but I just read the first part of the mission to the Fegg-Drannarnn facility and I wanted to say I love Garth being squicked out by the creepiness of it all...I'm with him, this sounds like a horror movie waiting to happen laugh

Omni #970855 05/11/19 11:23 AM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
lol. Thanks Raz. When I started writing that bit I wasn't sure if I was going to go in the direction I went in or to use sea monsters. But it played well for some Garth moments.

And yes you do. But will also have some more coming your way soon. laugh

Omni #970897 05/12/19 05:08 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
thanks for the scorecard, Omni. it's very helpful.

nice seeing some "new" faces like Mentalla smile I like that you're using some of the code names I choose too (Spectrum, Blizzard, Microbe).

haven't had time to read and catch up yet but look forward to doing so soon

Omni #971244 05/18/19 04:55 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Of Course IB. I liked those names a lot and they fit right in with the whole Reboot era which is what I'm hoping to establish...but only time will tell if the Legionnaires succeed.

And look forward to your review and hope you enjoy what I've got coming.

Page 29 of 37 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,045,073
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Brody27
Brody27
Tampa, FL
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star