Roll Call
0 members (), 31 Murran Spies, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Legion Trivia 6
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/12/24 05:15 PM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by thoth lad - 05/12/24 02:15 PM
Kill This Thread LII - The End of the Deck of Cards
by thoth lad - 05/12/24 02:15 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/11/24 09:37 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/10/24 04:47 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:58 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:56 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Re: Legion Worlds Six - updated 20 Oct 20
Harbinger #993542 10/20/20 07:18 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Flying FOXLIKE creature! That's it! I knew Squirrel wasn't right, thank you IB, it's changed now.

Kara won't be back I'm afraid to say, that's her on another adventure at the start of the next great cosmic cycle so I seriously doubt I'll connect her back to the team. Sorry frown

Thank you again for all your kind words, especially regardng Tinya - I'm really enjoying writing her, though need to back off a bit or it will stop being about the team and just be the adventures of Phantom Girl. Funnily enough, none of my notes and ides for LW7 include her though I'm sure she'll turn up.

The interns will pop up though I'm wanting to focus on more established characters so they won't hog too much of the spotlight from the main team - that's the plan anyway.

Thanks again, really appreciated all your comments throughout.

C

Legion Worlds NINE - wait, there's even more ongoing amazing adventures? Yup, and you'll only find them in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.
Harbinger #993578 10/21/20 11:59 PM
R
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
R
I sat down and caught up on the latest batch yesterday and I gotta say I love the Karate Kid story! It was a really good showcase both for her and Amynta's homeworld.

I also really liked that Kara gets a happy ending of sorts....she sounds like she has become a kind of cosmic entity for the next iteration of the universe which is pretty cool!

The new lot of interns are all really cool too....here are my thoughts on my favouritres (so far):

Tesseract - I like seeing someone for whom the idea of wearing a spandex costume and taking a codename is a bit gauche, it's a good contrast to the more traditional superhero types in the Legion!

Orion is my favourite so far! I can't wait to see him in action, and I love that Lydda was the one to see the potential in being underestimated by one's opponents!

Impact's powers are really interesting...I am curious to see how her ability to sense motion plays out, I can think of a lot of interesting applications for something like that!

Harbinger #994403 11/14/20 09:31 PM
Deputy
Deputy
It's been forever since I've gotten a chance to give a proper review and so much has happened. I've loved so much of what you've put out. 9sorry if my review is all over the place)

This mission to Talok VIII and the introduction of the Blight into your universe and the power behind Shadow Lass was well done.
Thunder is a very effective and her plan for waves of teams was really good and helped so many. too bad so many of the Legionnaires had fallen to the Blight.
The students did a great job. Loved seeing their team work and how they've all come so far since we first met them.

Loved how this brought back everyone, including brek! i wonder how his time back with the team will be. can he become the hero he once was? how will he deal with Polar Girl on the team?

Mysa and her magical forces coming to the rescue! it would make sense they would be the only ones who could contain the Blight. But that scene where she talks with them and feels the Blights power and even Mordru fears it was an eye opener of how powerful this threat is.

You do a great job upping the anti with each new villainous threat and for the pillars of magic to be scared you know its big.
Loved Atom Girl's part and how she helped save the day. I like how you expanded on Imsk and how they strive for greatness within the U.P.

I'm glad the people of Talok VIII were able to be saved and given a new world. I wonder how this will change them and be explored and what does this mean for Shadow Lass?
Poor Spoiler! I wondered how his vision would play out.
Poor Grev! but what of Lady Memory?

Kara's ending...wow. simply wow! I can't believe she's gone and now in a whole new universe. reading her battle with Atrphos was gut wrenching. But i wanted her to find a way to let go before she was sent away. My heart broke for Brainy a little after this. Just as they started to find happiness. I guess they are doomed to always be apart.

even though it was the end of everything on Talok VIII, it was great getting a glimpse of what that world was like for all the different parts of the world. Still love your world building skills. I wonder if there's a chance this world will return...I hope those that decided to stay on the locked away world are ok some how.

I'm so happy Starkling was found! I hope they found all the pieces. but if they didn't, I wonder how that will affect Starkling.

the attack on Colu and its reaction was so calculated. 12 billon acceptable risk? I hope that doesn't come back to bite them somehow.

This is the most we've seen Henry transport isn't it?

the ancient soul within Southern Lights, Black Witch's words sound kind of ominous if, he doesn't show this soul the right things of this reality.
I couldn't help but laugh a little at Brek's reception back with the team.
So the Wanders return!
I'm so glad the team took the after math super seriously and made sure everyone infected were well before returning to duty. But The anxiety/depression/anger burst could prove to be a later curse.

Tinya's breakdown as well done and her realizing her feelings felt organic to the moment and but she does seem to have a type. lol.
Querl's break down so understandable and I hope he does comeback. As more time has gone on it and with that speech using words like "Your team" makes it feel like he won't be back...
thunder and Dawnstar's moment of silence was well done. You're right. Sometimes words aren't needed.
The mission with Karate Kid and the Spear of Artemis was interesting, especially since we haven't had much time with the Spear outside of missions. Loved her grandmother and can't wait to see Amynta and her pup on missions!
Gim and Dirk's drunken moment was well done. I love seeing relationships that we don't always see and these two together was really sweet. It's always interesting to get these moments between long standing Legionnaires where we learn and see things in their relationships that aren't always apparent.

I love how you change and expand the Legion with the Hit and hope squads, adding it to the teams multiple bases, teams( medical unit, Webber's world ect.) and creating a well rounded structuring for the team. The reporters following on low level missions adds to the PR push and makes total sense. The capture game between the teams was fun.
Although, I could see the media coming on missions being a problem down the line. Maybe there is a media branch of the team that could cover missions better? But the ratings battles could be an interesting sub plot amounts some of the new legionnaires/students. But I could see Kid Q getting fed up with it.

Chemical Kid, uhmmm wow. He's going to a problem. I hope its caught before he goes out into battle though. He's clearly going to use his status of Legionnaire to do some damage.
Starkling...poor starkling. But at least he found releife with Tellus and Mordica.
Do it Thirteen! release yourself from the secret!
Gazelle and Ferro are too funny with their aggression sometimes.
Welcome back Titan!
Jan's back and learning of the other survivor? I wonder how long before Jan searches him out.
Damn Sharwurd is savage! I want to see him and Chemical Kid battle.
18 new internships! shocked
Chameleon's team was cool. I'd love to see more espionage missions with this crew. Loved that Dr. Kobb wants to be a full active legionnaire. The James and Jane Bond reference was cute.
it was nice that Gord wanted to honor his fallen cadet by taking his code name.
Sa-Loks capture reminds me of the mission during the Reboot era, where the team went to beach world and foiled a rich mans plot to steal artifacts from around the galaxy. But the team was there for a vacation with only Monstress and Jan looking for the thief.

Brek and Tinya's moment was interesting. I never knew that Tinya wasn't a fan of his. But she's made some good points and that he needs to regain the teams trust.

I'm very interested in all of the interns to the team. But was kind of shocked when Tesseract was among them. Never thought her attitude would allow her to make it this far. Its interesting that she comes from a family that' carries so much about their image that having a meta-human exploring ancestor; which would normally be something of a boon isn't for them.
Love Impact's name and why she chose it.
Theena has arrived!

So much story potential from the fallout of this story!! so excited for more!

read the adventures of the Reboot Legion!

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001232
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,021
Posts1,045,253
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
AndrewNolan
AndrewNolan
Pennsylvania
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star