Roll Call
0 members (), 38 Murran Spies, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Who's Who in Raz's Legion? *added EYEFUL ETHEL & SUNSWORD 5 May*
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/05/24 01:51 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/05/24 01:14 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/05/24 01:13 PM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/05/24 01:11 PM
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/05/24 01:10 PM
not just another Pantha's dismembered head thread...
by Ann Hebistand - 05/05/24 06:55 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/04/24 08:26 PM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:29 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Legion #2 Might Be Late
Invisible Brainiac #979014 11/23/19 07:27 PM
S
Set Offline
Long live the Legion!
Long live the Legion!
S
Originally Posted by Invisible Brainiac
Originally Posted by EmeraldEmpress
Maybe the the purple Halo girl is not Tinya.... (thing I hope) .
Can be Veilmist or a female humanoid Gates... With the genius Bendis all is posible....

I would be happy with either Veilmist or Gates, though I prefer insectoid Gates.

Me too! IMO, someone who represents A) more non-humanoid aliens and B) more non-traditional government types, is more interesting than another pink humanoid girl.

Although teleportation is one of those oddball powers, that almost makes sense for half a dozen Legionnaires, in one way or another. Shadow Lass stepping through shadows. Tinya phasing out of normal space and reappearing at a distant locale. Star Boy using gravitational distortions to create a localized wormhole. Dawnstar using her tracking powers to locate and take advantage of temporary weak points in the space-time continuum. Shrinking Violet shrinking to a sub-quantum level where distance no longer has meaning and all points are equidistant, and then re-growing somewhere far 'distant' in 3D space. Mysa casts a spell (which she's already done, even across interstellar ranges!). Brainy creates a portal network. Wildfire or Tellus or Invisible Kid 2 take advantage of already seen extradimensional applications of their powers. Etc. Etc.

But then... that would make the green skeleton Legionnaire the likely candidate to be Tinya!

I could dig it. Particularly if green skeleton 'Tinya' is still dating Ultra Boy. smile

Last edited by Set; 11/23/19 07:28 PM.

Wrapped Around Your Finger now complete in BITS!
Set #979022 11/24/19 03:48 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester
In a twist, Sun Boy is actually the disguised Martian!

and the flames are shapeshifted appendages!

Originally Posted by Emily Sivana
^ I have a feeling you are right and that Monster Boy is at least part White Martian. It would explain the shift-shaping ability.

I love how my silliest ideas sometimes actually make sense!

Originally Posted by Set
Originally Posted by Invisible Brainiac
Originally Posted by EmeraldEmpress
Maybe the the purple Halo girl is not Tinya.... (thing I hope) .
Can be Veilmist or a female humanoid Gates... With the genius Bendis all is posible....

I would be happy with either Veilmist or Gates, though I prefer insectoid Gates.

Me too! IMO, someone who represents A) more non-humanoid aliens and B) more non-traditional government types, is more interesting than another pink humanoid girl.

Although teleportation is one of those oddball powers, that almost makes sense for half a dozen Legionnaires, in one way or another. Shadow Lass stepping through shadows. Tinya phasing out of normal space and reappearing at a distant locale. Star Boy using gravitational distortions to create a localized wormhole. Dawnstar using her tracking powers to locate and take advantage of temporary weak points in the space-time continuum. Shrinking Violet shrinking to a sub-quantum level where distance no longer has meaning and all points are equidistant, and then re-growing somewhere far 'distant' in 3D space. Mysa casts a spell (which she's already done, even across interstellar ranges!). Brainy creates a portal network. Wildfire or Tellus or Invisible Kid 2 take advantage of already seen extradimensional applications of their powers. Etc. Etc.

But then... that would make the green skeleton Legionnaire the likely candidate to be Tinya!

I could dig it. Particularly if green skeleton 'Tinya' is still dating Ultra Boy. smile

A little voice of dissent in the Legion would be cool!

Shikari once found her "way around" out of Abyss' alternate dimension - also a form of teleportation. Then there are the DNA-era Thresholds...

Why not? Earlier versions of Jo always had all sorts of females throwing themselves at him (Preboot, Reboot, Threeboot...) Would be a nice change to see this Jo date a non-traditionally-attractive Legionnaire!

ajohns2012 #979158 11/28/19 08:15 PM
S
Set Offline
Long live the Legion!
Long live the Legion!
S
I blame the Time Trapper, always trying to destroy the Legion, for going meta and slowing down the release of their book!

Wrapped Around Your Finger now complete in BITS!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,045,123
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
jimgallagher
jimgallagher
Champaign, IL