Roll Call
2 members (Eryk Davis Ester, thoth lad, thoth lad, thoth lad, thoth lad, thoth lad), 28 Murran Spies, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Legion Trivia 6
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:09 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:08 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:08 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:07 AM
Postlo3w stories *LATEST UPDATE 1 MAY*
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:01 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 10:55 AM
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 10:55 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 37 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 36 37
Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 11/22/2020
Omni #994690 11/22/20 08:05 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
One week later:
Brall:
Capital City: Orrkk
Magno-ball Headquarters and Loadestone's Team Stadium. Tryout Day:

The sun was shining down on the open roof of the Magno-Ball Headquarters stadium. Rokk Krinn aka Cosmic Boy and his manager Cuspin sat waiting for the match to begin. There were a lot of players on the field stretching and working out their magnokinesis. Small ball weights up to 1 ton floating in the air. Some even maneuvered around at steady speeds of 1 cph. While D.D. Chairman and CEO of the Magno-Ball league and two other judges took their seats at the hover table that had been set up for them to watch to competitors.

"My money's on the redhead over there. She's been maneuvering around those ball weights and has good momentum with her propulsion into the air." Cuspin noted on his Omnicom.

"She does. Although she could use some work on fine-tuning her control. If you notice when she's moving the balls her arms wobble which causes the ball to wobble. She's good though." Rokk Krinn aka Cosmic Boy noted.

"Attention competitors and spectators the competition is about to begin. All competitors please take the field." D.D.'s voice boomed over the stadium's speakers.

The press with their floating holo-cameras took front row seats on the left side of the court. The various remaining Magno-Ball league members who were able to play filled the seats behind the press. D.D CEO of Magno-Ball and the other judges sat high above the field at center court, giving them a front-row seat to all the action. All waiting with anticipation. The whispers slowly started with those higher up in the stands who were watching the holo-screens and then the press began to whisper before practically jumping over themselves as they ordered their flying holo-cameras to fly over to three athletes entering the court.

"Gar Snagz! Gar Snagz, what are you doing here? You were confirmed as one of the infected and chosen to remain cybernetic athletes. You're also rumored to have power "issues" due to this, care to comment?" Trish Waz of the Cosmos to Nano's sports reporter and former Magno-Player practically shouted.

"Nice to see you too Trish. I'm healthy and yes cybernetic. But I'm ready to play and win the cup." Gar Snagz smiled broadly, a slight twinkle pinging from his white teeth and his green eyes glowing brightly while his short blue and purple hair standing up in spikes at least 6 inches high. The hairs when looked at closely were small cable connector cords with tiny connector pins. Gar Snagz wore a sleeveless bodysuit that revealed small circuits that lined his fair skin, from his hands leading up his arms ending at the base of his hairline on the back of his neck. A gentle pulse of light traveled up and down his arms.

Beside him were two other players who had also decided to stay in a cybernetic state, Meea Cruz and Jak Lugz who sported similarly styled circuity running across their bodies.

"That can't be allowed! We don't allow machines in these games!" Screamed a Magno-Ball player in the seat rows behind the press.

The press looked back and forth frantically between the player in the stands and Gar Snagz and his crew for a response.

"We are sentient beings just with an upgrade to our natural abilities." Gar Snagz responded, keeping his smile.

"I'm afraid enhancers of any kind are prohibited. But considering the recent developments in the world, we will need some time to discuss this. Tryouts I'm afraid are canceled for now." D.D. The CEO of Magno-Ball announced from the table doing his best to keep his smile but sitting in the presence of some of those who turned cybernetic and remained that way was a little jarring. He began having flashbacks to the cybernetics who transformed him. How they lunged for him and jabbed him over and over infecting him with their nanites since his own hadn't turned him into one of them. But now he looked at them and how confident they looked and it disgusted him that they had control and an upgrade. While he sat there broken, his powers weaker and fractured.

"Come On!" There was a collective groan from the crowd before everyone began to disperse.

"I'm not playing with any of them." Called out a handful of the players.

"Yeah!"

"It's cheating!" yelled out another player.

The press began sending out their hover holo-cameras over to all the players who began shouting and joining around Brink Arggz star center of the Mag-nateer's. One of the top teams in the Magno-Ball league.

Rokk Krinn sat watching all of this unfold and he wasn't happy with what he was seeing. The cybernetic Brallians watched from afar doing their best not to shout back and take the high road.

"That's right get out of here no one wants you guys here." Brink Arggz called out.

"Why don't you come over here and say that to my face!" yelled Meea Cruz her circuitry on her arms and neck bursting to life. Her eyes glowed bright green.

Brink Arggz rushed over and screamed the entire way over his magnetic field pulsing as it reached out grabbing hold of some of the smaller ball weights making them bounce along the floor creating a small rumbling.

"GET OUT OF HERE! NO ONE WANTS YOU!" Brink Arggz screamed again.

Meea Cruz's hands surged with energy growing larger and focusing her magnetic abilities into a small ball.

"STOP! There's no reason to fight. We all want the same thing. The ability to play." Rokk Krinn called out to them. He flew in using his magnetic ability to ride the magnetic energy radiating out from the crowd of players.

"Stay out of this Rokk unless you're siding with them. And in that case, you better be ready to fight." Brink Arggz shouted practically ready to hurl the ball weights rumbling at the small crowd of players that had gathered and followed Brink into this shouting match.

"I'm siding on the side of a peaceful resolution. But if that's not something you're capable of Brink, I'm more than ready to see what you bring." Rokk Krinn wasn't going to sit by and let this xenophobia be tolerated.

"There's not going to be any scuffles here today. Break it up. Until we hear from D.D. there's nothing to be done." Cuspin, Rokk Krinn's manager shouted, finally reaching the group from the stands, bringing with him the stadium's security.

"This isn't over Krinn." Brink Arggz released the ball weights and tried to walk into Rokk checking his shoulder. But Rokk's sturdy frame didn't budge causing Brink to move to the side enough that he tripped over his own two feet.

Gar Stagz stifled a laugh while Brink Arggz and his followers left the stadium.

"Thanks, Rokk. Glad to know there's at least one nice retrograde." Gar Stagz patted Rokk's on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry, what did you call me?" Rokk turned and looked at the three of them with their sly but innocent looks.

"What? It's a term of endearment on Cybernetica." Gar Stagz smiled and the twinkle beamed from his teeth again.

"Yeah, I doubt that. Just so you know I won't stand for your type of xenophobia as much as theirs. If you want to play in this league then you need to treat all of us with respect. You made your choice to be cybernetic and that's fine. But don't degrade the rest of us for choosing otherwise." Rokk Krinn turned and walked away from them with Cuspin following behind him.

Last edited by Omni; 11/22/20 08:18 PM.

read the adventures of the Reboot Legion!

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001232
Omni #994691 11/22/20 08:35 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Several hours later:
The Fritzz a Brande Industries Hotel and Condominium Complex: Gar Stagz Apartment.

"Ahh. it's good to be home." Gar Stagz thought, he entered his apartment for the first time in a few months. He had been staying on Cybernetica until he found out about the tryouts.

The lights gradually turned on as he walked through the apartment. Growing brighter the longer he was there until they reached his preferred luminosity. Gar Stagz's body stretched out his limbs reaching across the room, exposing the nanites running through his stretched-out skin. Small gears turned and twisted at his joints. Gar pulled himself back together and sat on his floating steel ball bag chair. Using his powers he made the balls swirl around in the bag massaging his body.

"Hard day?" a voice echoed throughout his apartment.

"Uhm?" Gar Stagz's body jerked upward, his neck extending out while his eyes and ears ran a security sweep, an upgrade he had gotten before coming back to Brall.

"Relax my boy." Slowly from the shadows, a hologram emerged.

Standing before Gar Stagz was a hooded figure. A long black cloak covering its body. Its hood was drawn up over its head with only the purple circle it wore over its face revealed.

"Dark Circle Master. What brings you here?" Gar Stagz pulled his neck back in and sat up rigidly. His gaze never left the hologram of Dark Circle Master.

"I wanted to see how your first day went. According to plan, I assume?" Dark Circle Master's hologram stood motionless.

"Yes, they did just as you expected and the tryouts were postponed. There was almost a scuffle but Rokk Krinn stopped it. But there were plenty of the players fighting us about joining. We'll get something good for the holos next time." Gar Stagz said with a small gulp.

"Satisfactory."

"Yah, I couldn't believe the amount of hate we got. I mean I"ve known some of those guys for years and they looked at me like I was a monster, a traitor." Gar Stagz gazed down for a moment.

"They fear what they know is inherently better. The Cybernetic species transcends all barriers of species, culture, and religion. Even though you are still the same as them and you are Brallian, you are Cybernetic. They see the thing they have spent all of their waking hours running from that you otherwise embraced." Dark Circle Master responded, its head tilting giving a sympathetic gesture.

"Yeah, you're right. But as you said I am more. I am better." Gar Stagz smiled, his eyes glowed but his body was still rigid with the fear of what the Dark Circle Master will do next.

"I'll be looking for you in the feeds my boy, Make me proud." Dark Circle Master's hologram dissolved away leaving Gar Stagz alone who sat in the same rigid position for almost another 20 minutes before he finally sat back and breathed a sigh of relief.

Last edited by Omni; 11/22/20 08:39 PM.

Omni #994692 11/22/20 09:12 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Xanthu:
Roll Call:

Blind Spot - Bogdan Tarka of Doopa - creates fissures in space/time that allows him to freeze those around you. (formerly: speedster. Capable of traveling so fast no one sees him
Dreamer - Nura Nal of Naltor U247 - precognition
Kid Quantum II - Jazmin Cullen - quantum fields capable of slowing/freezing time. energy blast capable of causing decay. Of Xanthu of U247

Blind Spot sat across from Kid Quantum II and Dreamer as they told him they would not be heading to his homeworld after all due to the complications here on Xanthu. They had been there for a week and weren't scheduled to leave for at least one more anyway. But now that had changed to a few more. Kid Quantum II and Dreamer had already told Monstress and Kent Shakespeare a couple of days ago But they weren't sure how Blindspot would take the news and waited a little bit to try and find the right way to tell him.

"Oh. Well If we have to stay here we have to stay here." Blind Spot tried to hide his excitement.

"Are you sure? I'm sure we could send you and Kent as an envoy so that we don't disappoint your people. I'm sure you want to see your family as well.?" Kid Quantum II asked.

"Not at all. I'll send a message to my family and the U.P. representative so that way there won't be any miss understandings. Which I'll go do right now." Blind Spot stood and gave a small smile while on the inside he was jumping for joy. All of which he tried his hardest to contain.

"That went better than expected." Jazmin said leaning back in her floating chair.

"True. Although something tells me he was happy to not have to go home or more specifically to have all of us go home with him." Nura pointed out.

"Yeah, Bogden wasn't too thrilled when this mission was announced. But maybe when the trips rescheduled he'll be happier."

"I know we'll be going to Doopa at some point. I've seen its misty streets walked by an Echo of time.******? Nura's voice was even and didn?t sound alarmed at all while she swirled her tea. While Jazmin on the other hand was feeling otherwise.

"What does that mean? Does it mean Darkside** or Universo* are going to be making their way to Doopa? The last time echoes of time showed themselves to either of us they came to fight."

"No, it's nothing like that. Something different. But it's still too hazy to see. It's been a small recurring vision in the back of my mind for a while now. But I've noticed the closer we get to some of these premonitions the clearer they've become. My Khudian training*** is still coming in handy even if my dreams aren't anywhere near as focussed." Nura took a sip of her tea.

"Nura, you're doing great. I know you got used to your hyper-focused never sleeping dreams giving tactical advantage beyond what anyone could have guessed. But they have helped us so much and they continue to do so." Jazmin sat up and put her arms around Nura and squeezed her shoulders.

"Thank you." Nura squeezed Jazmin's arm.

"I just wish we knew how long we were going to be here. A team is supposed to be coming to deal with the Russen situation. But until they arrive we stay and do what?" Jazmin leaned her head on Nura's shoulder.

"We help safeguard Xanthu. You spend time with James and maybe your parents?" Nura said, leaning her head on top of Jazmin's.

"Ahhh. yeah..".My parents". " Jazmin sat back in her floating chair breathing heavily with worry.

"Been a long time since you've seen them right?" Nura asked.

"I don't even remember the last time I talked to them or even saw them. So much happened with the Legion once I joined and then the rift happened and we were thrust into the second galaxy.**** Then Robitca happened to destroy Xanthu and then we came back and things didn?t quiet down much. I sent a few holo's here and there. But I never got to talk to them or see them. I wasn't even sure for a while that they survived the Robitcan Invasion.*****" Jazmin admitted.

"Well, then use it as a chance to reconnect. I mean that is what this reality is in a sense. A second chance." Nura smiled at Jazmin.

"Yeah second chances."

"By the way, the Russen situation as you've called him has taken the name Atmos." Nura gently slid her Omnicom over to Jazmin as the official press announcement from Prefect Zandoz office came flashing across the screen.

"Randall is going to be a handful the next few days that's for sure." Jazmin's right hand went to the bridge of her nose. The light from the room glinting off her flight ring.

Notes:
*Universo tricked The Legion into thinking Darkside was attacking while he was actually attacking and taking over the United Planets. Issues: The Legion #19 -23 "Dream Crime"
** Kid Quantum II was having visions of Darkside coming and He did, almost erasing all of time and history by pulling his younger self into the future. Issues: 25-30 "Foundations."
***Dreamer was trained by the Khudian's to hone her visions and became essential in defeating the Robotican invasion and saving the sentients of Xanthu. Issue: Legion Worlds # 5.
****Legion Lost vol. 1.
*****Robotican Invasion of the United Planets. Issues: The Legion. #11-14
******Tales of the LHS in U248 - The Time Trapper walked the misty streets of Doopa momentarily before fading back into the time stream.

Last edited by Omni; 11/22/20 09:20 PM.

Re: Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 11/22/2020
Omni #994746 11/24/20 12:06 AM
R
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
R
Some interesting plot seeds here, probably my favourite is the cybernetic magno-ball players. Cos behaved exactly as I would expect, being assertive but fair. I also love a good trip to a Legion homeworld though, so Lyle and Fireball's trip should be entertaining!

But my biggest takeaway here is the magnetic massage beanbag, I might steal that off you Omni! What a fun idea! laugh

Omni #994881 11/26/20 05:21 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Online Content
Unseen, not unheard
Some interesting developments here! Dark Circle, didn't see that coming...

Interested to see what you will do with Fireball too.

Nice scene with Nura and Jaz as well, and the plot thickens with Bogdan!

Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 11/27/2020
Omni #994922 11/27/20 07:41 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
End of Time:

The swirling colors spun faster and faster. The winds of time throwing debris and time lost artifacts around. While The Time Trapper sat atop his decaying rock throne watching every Legionnaire through his time portals. Cockroaches crawled across the rough but brittle surface before being sucked away into the time stream.

"Yes, Dreamer. Second chances indeed." The Time Trapper swiped the time portal away moving on to the next one.

"Ahh, one half of the stable couple. Soon the rest of the Legion will be stable and I will be able to finish my plans. As long as they listen to my instructions and their beautiful Dreamer." The Time Trapper enlarged the portal, the shimmering light that surrounded cast its light across the Time Trapper, while he pulled a tattered blanket from the echos of time and laid it across its lap. The light from the time portal bounced off the few remaining specs of golden thread revealing a faint image of a circle with a large "L" and a star inside it.

Last edited by Omni; 11/27/20 07:42 PM.

Omni #994923 11/27/20 07:48 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Atom'x's room:

Randall laid in his room on the floating bed looking around the room. It was "his" room or rather this reality's version of Randall Burroughs aka Atom'x. Every night since they arrived he'd been sitting in this room looking for anything that sparked a connection.

"I don't fully get how all this multiverse stuff worse. But if what Brainy is saying is true that reality is building us in then why doesn't this feel like my room? Why does it feel like the room of a dead guy...Maybe that's because technically you are a dead guy or at least you were. But now you're half of what was Wildfire." Atom'x thought to himself. His flight ring activated automatically causing him to float up a few inches above the bed.

"This is the room of Randall Burroughs alright. Just not the Randall Burroughs who was Wildfire. Drake would hate half the stuff in this room." Randall Burroughs looked around the room at the holos of local Xanthu movie stars as well as those from across the galaxy at various premier events showing off their latest outfits and shifting mini models and statues of sailing ships from across the galaxy while he floated above the bed before flying off phasing through the walls his body glowing orange with radioactive energy transforming him into a phantom of sorts.

"I don't know how much longer I can be here. This Xanthu isn't mine and even if it was, it's filled with people who look at me like a literal ghost and treacherous people." Atom'x flew through the crystal clear night sky of Xanthu towards the Rehabilitation Center.

Atom'x flew to the Intensive Care Unit's windows looking into the room of young Mark Russen who lay in his bed. Mark's hands gently glowed with yellow energy that circled his hands like an atom. The smile on his face reminded Atom?x of his life when he first received his powers thinking they were so amazing. But that was before the first attacks happened and his powers went out of control.

Mark Russen looked up and saw Atom'X floating outside his window and instantly stopped displaying his powers. The two of them locked eyes for several minutes before Atom'x phased through the window and into Mark's room.

"Hi.? Atom'x said the orange glow faded from his body.

"Atom'x? ... I thought you died.?

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to check on you. I was one of the people who helped bring you in. You were my first mission back on Xanthu actually."

"Lucky me. Thanks by the way. I heard I was pretty sprocked out. But that was my first time out of my containment chamber and well my powers just went crazy." Mark smiled at Atom'x before extending his hand.

"Any time. It's all in a day's work. Listen, Mark, I wanted to talk to you about something. I've been where you are with uncontrollable powers and while I'm on Xanthu I'd be glad to help you train. From what Prefet Zandoz said your powers work on a similar level to mine since they were trying to recreate me."

"Yah, they told me that too. That I was a replacement for you. Although, Dr. Tasque's said often that all the imperfections of your experiment were worked out with me. So these "uncontrollable powers" as you've called them aren't as uncontrollable as yours were. Heck, I've only been out of containment for a week and I feel better than I ever have.? Mark stood from his bed, his muscular frame sturdy as he began to levitate with a small smile growing on his face.

"That's good to hear. Well, the offer stands to train." Atom'x looked at Mark who looked like he had aged two years since he last saw him no longer looking like a 15-year-old cherub-faced kid but an almost fully grown adult.

"Thanks. I'll keep it in mind." Mark Russen's smile looked almost like a snare.

Atom'x's body surrounded itself in an orange glow, small sparks of energy wafting in the glow as he phased through the wall leaving Mark Russen to practice his powers.

Last edited by Omni; 11/27/20 07:56 PM.

Omni #994926 11/27/20 08:06 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Uncanny Amazer's Headquarters: Blind Spot's room:

Blind Spot sat inside his quantum fissure at his floating desk waiting for his Omnicom to load. With the secrecy of his homeworld, he was permitted to make contact outside the normal channels which would be recorded on Xanthu's communications logs. Blind Spot's Omnicom was encrypted and came with a signal booster that became attuned to his quantum ability to bypass time and space constraints caused by the interference from the Solar radiation storms and other long-range communications issues. Scientists on Doopa had invented it for moments just like this.

Blind Spot swiped his finger across the screen. It began casting upward with two small holograms beginning to form.

"Bogdan! It's so good to see you. What news do you bring from the outer edges of the galaxy? We are looking forward to your team's arrival." Representative Grena Hurkra gushed.

"Blind Spot? Is something wrong? Has Star Boy been hurt and that why you're calling on this secure line?" Captain Allon's worried hologram shimmered into view before realizing he wasn't the only one on the call.

"What? Everything's fine Captain. I was just calling to inform my Representative that you requested us to stay longer until another unit could arrive to deal with the situations here on Xanthu."

"About the hero creation, they've done?" Captain Allon seemed kind of confused.

"Yes sir."

"Oh no, you've got to cancel your visit? We were so looking forward to taking this step forward and engaging with the rest of the United Planets." Representative Grena Hurkra's black beady eyes glistened with disappointment as her head lowered.

"Who gave you those orders" I never said anything about staying until another team arrived. I've been waiting to hear back from Officer Star Boy to determine a course of action." Captain Allon's face contorted with worry as his hologram shifted from a full-body hologram to his head and shoulders view.

"You did sir. Star Boy said he spoke with you."

"Bogdan, I promise you I did not. Our last transmission was interrupted because of the solar storms. I've been waiting to hear from him." Captain Allon locked eyes with Blind Spot.

"Captain. That's what I was told. He said you got through and that you were sending a team."

"I will now. But that means you're staying without a doubt now. I am sorry about this Representative. But if someone impersonated me tricking you into staying there. We need you to be careful. Can you get Star Boy and bring him into your fissure?" Captain Allon asked.

"Of course Captain. Representative Hurkra, Please tell my family I'm sorry." Bogdan gave a small bow that was returned by Rep. Hurkra before her hologram pixelated away.

"I'll be right back Captain." And with those words, Bogdan ran from his room within his quantum fissure to find Star Boy.

Last edited by Omni; 11/27/20 08:11 PM.

Omni #994927 11/27/20 08:33 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Pon, Second Moon of Xanthu:

Slowly the cloaked Khuadian Battleship, The Brigade entered Pon's thin atmosphere and hovered above its surface. Captain Takk sat at his desk waiting for Rep. Gulp'Da to answer its communications console. Captain Takk stood on the bridge of his ship looking down at the spinning marble that is Xanthu.

"What a small little world, with so much potential. Reminds me of the war logs of the Invasion of Earth 1000s of cycles ago. Many of the Captains commented on this. Us and the Dominators have long worked to unlock the Metagene potential and soon we will have this world's metapopulation to help." Captain Takk thought to himself as the holo-screen blinked to life with the image of Rep Gulp'Da, inside its airtight bubble. Small clouds of methane floated around its tubeworm like body.

"Captain Takk, I take it you've made your way to Pon." The mechanical voice of Rep. Gulp'Da choked out.

"I have. After we met with Prefect Zandoz I arranged for him to send a shipment of Meta's here. Then I'll deliver them to Master Dominator on Hollark. Dark Circle Master wants a lab within the United Planets. Which I understand. Strategically we can't have all of our experiments within Dominion Space. Even with a mobile War World in our ranks thanks to the Tyrazzians, we need to be inside United Planets space to complete all of our work." Captain Takk explained.

"Is that wise to send them here? They will see the Natra Dellons building the signal interception tower." Gulp'Da protested.

"No. Their shuttle is going to meet my ship in the upper atmosphere over the Sea of Ponnaquillu. That's over 1000 clicks from here."

"Ahh. Good. I can not have my Natra Dellons distracted from their task. We've nearly completed the inception tower. Once activated Xanthu will be cut off." Gulp'Da responded.

"Yes and thankfully Hollark is not far from Xanthu. Only a three-day journey at warp speed Mach 8."

"Are you expecting a large shipment of Meta's?"

"No. Zandoz chose three to start. Thought it would be easier to sneak off the planet. After these three we will work on getting a few for our slave planet.? Captain Takk responded.

"These three, are they powerful?"

"Not yet. But with some work from Master Dominator, they will be. I'll send you their files. I think you'll agree they are a good starting point." Captain Takk tapped away at the hard buttons on his Captain's chair's arm console.

"I'll review them later. I've got to get back to supervising the Natra Dallon."

"Enjoy." With those words, Captain Takk cut the transmission.

The Brigade slowly rose and made its way towards the sea of Ponnaquillu.

Last edited by Omni; 11/27/20 08:37 PM.

razsolo #994929 11/27/20 08:52 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Thank you both and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I hope you both enjoy the visit to Fireball's world. I think you'll like what I have planned.

I'm glad I can still throw a few surprises your way IB.
Originally Posted by Invisible Brainiac
Some interesting developments here! Dark Circle, didn't see that coming...

Hahah. laugh go for it Raz.

Originally Posted by razsolo
But my biggest takeaway here is the magnetic massage beanbag, I might steal that off you Omni! What a fun idea! laugh

Originally Posted by Invisible Brainiac
and the plot thickens with Bogdan!
Yes, it does. But I will say this is a very long game plot. so keep your eyes peeled.

Originally Posted by razsolo
Some interesting plot seeds here, probably my favourite is the cybernetic magno-ball players. Cos behaved exactly as I would expect, being assertive but fair.
Cos has always been the voice of reason in my mind for the Legion just as much as its heart. even though there isn't a huge battle this is/has been an intriguing section to work on. I'm finding I love the behind the sences characters who create havoc just as much as the main villains.

Stay tuned. I've got more plenty more coming.
Lume lol

Omni #994930 11/28/20 02:08 AM
R
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
R
Poor Atom'x! I think he and Kid Q probably have it the toughest in terms of assimilating to the new reality...and I see Russen is already showing signs of becoming the cocky nasshead that everyone loves to hate lol

Omni #994973 11/29/20 10:45 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Hey Omni, sorry it's taken me so long to respond, things are busy in the run up to Xmas here though thankfully I've had a spare hour this afternoon to luxuriate in your fic..

I really like your take on Rokk, he's a character that it would be easy to make two-dimensional but you showed his depth well. Showing his thinking his opposition were all great without spotting their flaws kind of made me realise he always see's the best in people - I hadn't really thought about that before but it is one of his defining characteristics in canon, apart from when he slaps Ayla though, obviously. Nice also how he stopped the bigotry on both sides of the argument, very astute to do!

Like raz, I was suprised by the Dark Circle appearing, so am looking forward ro what you have planned there.

Kid Q 2, Dreamer and Blind Spot are an interesting sub-team, all of them breaking the rules of temporal mechanics like they do. And I do love/hate Atmos so it'll be real fun seeing how you use him.

The Time Trapper playing games with the team? No, really? Haha. I think this is my favourite of all you sub-plots.

I never really got into the reboot team so Atom'x is an unknown to me, though like what I've read so far.

Who has been impersonating Gim? Was it ti keep Blind Spot away from another mission or to trap him, or some other reason entirely? either way I'm here for whatever comes next.

And Khunds! Got to love the Khnds smile Definitely looking forward to whatever you've got planned for them.

Really enjoyed this Omni, and waiting for more, more, more!

Legion Worlds NINE - wait, there's even more ongoing amazing adventures? Yup, and you'll only find them in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.
Omni #995632 12/12/20 11:04 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Thank you both for the kind words and I'm glad you're enjoying what I've put out.

Raz, you make a very good point. Maybe it's time I spread the love on that hardship. lol laugh

Harbinger, you make a very good point with the temporal-trio. I may have to craft something just for the three of them.

The Time Trapper plots another long game. But ooo i think the payoff will be a fun ride.

Atom'x was a pretty big unknown during the reboot and only had a few appearances before becoming Wildfire. So don't worry too much about it. But glad you're enjoying the ride.

As for who was impersonating Gim, that was revealed in this post, http://www.legionworld.net/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=979568#Post979568.

Things are going to continue to ramp up! Stay tuned!

Last edited by Omni; 12/12/20 11:06 PM.

Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 12/20/2020
Omni #995898 12/20/20 05:08 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Earth Squad:
Roll Call:

Tactical Science Police Officer Gigi Cuzmon
Jewel - Ollow Dulga of Aleph 2 -Creates jewels about her body to use as armored protection. Emerald, Ruby's, Diamonds, and Sapphires are her favorites to use.
Chlorophyll Kid - Ral Benem of Mardru -Ability to stimulate plant growth
Shazlon of Barrio III - Spherical diamond body, with retractable appendages. Super durability. Telepathic communication.
Ink - Lonny Evening of Myar - sentient being of ink. Makes ink projectiles. Can transform into humanoid form.
Comet Queen - Grava of Extal Colony - gravity wake that may derive from the forces she uses to fly (perhaps using gravitational forces to warp space-time and propel herself at otherwise impossible speeds)., also pulls others along with her. smoke tail capable of putting people to sleep and blinding crowds and possess a light tail that can blind others.
Tellus Ganglios of Hyrakius - Telepathy, and telekinesis.
Dream Boy - Rol Purtha of Naltor - precognitive dreams.
Pollen - planet girl. -spoor bombs that crumble anything, transfer consciousness to other plants.

Beta Cadets:
Lamprey - Tayla Skott - of Earth - Breath underwater. Controls water and electricity through her "Water Shock", electrical current from within the water while it flows that allows her to shock her targets with it. can not generate water.
Golden Boy - Klint Stewirt of Earth. - can turn anything into gold.
Lady Bug - unknown name and planet. - Bug appearance, communication with bugs.

On loan from The Anndranna MHS squad:
Gear - I.Z.O.R. Of Lisnar U247 - a techno-organic body that allows him to interface and control machinery and that can grow any type of machinery he can think of.
Blizzard - Brek Bannin of Tharr - Cold manipulation; ability to absorb heat and produce cold.
Chameleon - Reep Daggle of Durla U247 - shapeshifting

Officer Cuzmon stood on top of the Meta-Human Squad's Earth headquarters waiting for the arrival of several officers from the Anndranna branch of the MHS. They were bringing some recruits back from Anndranna who had recently joined the Science Police Meta-Human Affairs Division. Their cruiser slowly deceased through the blue skies, the weather control allowing for a perfect and beautiful day in Metropolis.

"Thank you for dropping off the recruits Chameleon." Officer Cuzmon said, looking over the files of the three recruits to the Earth-based Meta-Human Squad before looking up at Chameleon.

"No problem Shining Knight.? Chameleon gave a wide smile while he exited the cruiser.

"Please just call me officer Cuzmon or Gigi if anything." Officer Cuzmon tried to give a small smile but she still hadn't gotten used to this whole new code name and super-heroics aspect of their job. She in fact hated it to a degree. She was a Science Police Officer and not some vigilante.

"And you can call me Cham or Reep if you'd like.? Chameleon tried to put Officer Cuzmon at ease. He could sense nothing but tension throughout her form as his antenna wiggled a little bit sensing the environment around him.

"Well thank you again Cham and welcome to our little headquarters. I think this is the first time you've been here without it being a life-threatening emergency."

"Hah. You're right." Chameleon looked at the headquarters beneath his feet, not letting on that he probably knew this headquarters better than her or her whole team.

"This is still strange to be back here. This was my home* for so long before Legion World came along I wonder what if anything is different.? Chameleon thought to himself.

"YAWWWNNN! I'm so happy to be back on Earth." Recruit Golden Boy said exciting the cruiser.

"Glad you finally woke up. Now, why don't you grab your stuff and then take your place in the lineup." Blizzard said coming up behind Golden Boy startling him a little bit.

"Of course." Golden Boy gave a small sneer as he turned around and went back inside the cruiser to grab his bags.

"You're going to have to keep an eye on that one. He's a bit...lazy." Blizzard shrugged.

"Then how did he make it into the Academy?" Officer Cuzmon took out her Omnicom and began making notes.

"His father is Bert Stewirt and he sits on the United Earth Council and since the laws around Meta's have changed, He's become proud of his son and his abilities. Thinks his son should be here helping. Plus, The United Earth Council expressed that they want the MHS on Earth to have more of a Meta-Human Earth terrean presence to help the sentients of Earth become more comfortable with Meta's. The Council feels that if they see more Earthlings who have powers and that they can relate to them and then maybe tensions will calm down a bit. Which is why you requested more officers I believe." Chameleon informed her.

"Yes, that is the reason. The riots and attacks have been increasing against Meta's, although it doesn't seem to be all metas just those from other worlds. But they seem to respect the team we've made though." Shining Knight nodded with a half-smile.

"The MHS has done a lot of good and I'm sure saving everyone from an invasion that could have crippled every world within the United Planets has given much credibility to our cause." Gear's gently toned voice joining in the conversation.

"Good to see you again Gear and you're right. The MHS has done a lot of good work. It just ruffles my feathers that so many Earther's are having these issues with the sentients from other worlds. We exist in a universe that is impossible for us to live separately. The sentients of Earth don't even seem to realize that if it wasn't for many of the other worlds in the United Planets and their cooperation, their lives would probably be much worse. I know Earth for one would not have recovered from the Great Disaster and the Great Exodus without help from the rest of the Galaxy." Officer Cuzmon said her anger grew at the xenophobia growing on Earth.

"How many times must we repeat history with this "the other/ us vs them" nonsense." Officer Cuzmon huffed while making more notes.

"And that's what the squad is for. We show how well we all work together and things will start to change I'm sure of it." Chameleon patted Officer Cuzmon on the shoulder trying to cheer her up a bit.

"I wish that I could tell her it will all work out. That in our reality, the one this one is based on, worked it out and with our help, we can fix it again." Chameleon thought to himself.

"Yes. Now, how many cadets did you bring me?" Officer Cuzmon asked, moving out from under Chameleon's arm.

"Between all of the colonization of other worlds over the last few centuries, which took many meta's from Earth and adding in the fact that many went underground when the old Meta laws were in effect or were placed in prison for their powers, Earth doesn't have that many Meta's anymore. After the release of those still in prison and the law changes a lot of Meta-humans have chosen to relocate to new worlds or stay on those they hid on. It seems a lot of Earth Meta's had a really hard time here under the old laws and don't want to return. But we were able to bring back 4 recruits." Chameleon's smile faded and crossed his arms behind his back taking a more formal stance.

Both Gear and Blizzard followed suit registering Officer Cuzmon's discomfort with how familiar they were with her. She saw this and wanted them to stand down but the cadets they had brought began exiting the cruiser and she wanted to make a strong impression about how she ran her squad. The four recruits took their places next to Blizzard.

"Alright Cadets. Sound off." Officer Cuzmon ordered.

"Lamprey aka Tayla Skott of Earth." Lamprey announced. Her long straight green hair tucked perfectly behind her pointed ears.

"Golden Boy - Klint Stewirt of Earth." Golden Boy's smile was wide as could be.

"VR - Flip Smooth- of Earth." While VR announced himself with very little enthusiasm.

"Criket! Criket!"

"Universal translator closest pronunciation Lady Bug." A silky voice announced from a small glowing crystal that hung tight around her neck at where her vocal cords might be.

"Lady Bug where are you from? And your real name please."

"I...I...don't know. To be honest."

Officer Cuzmon looked at the young raven-haired woman whose appearance was a combination of human and insect-like features. She had yellow skin with two very slim antennae that poked through her raven hair at her forehead. Her eyes looked like green emeralds with their 360-degree vision. While her lashes were much longer than humans and a reddish color at the tip. A few very small and fine light green feelers ran along her cheekbones. Her nose was slender and came to a point. Her lips thin and slightly greenish orange were quivering at the question.

"She has amnesia Officer Cuzmon. We found her on the outskirts of the Andromeda Galaxy after a space storm passed through. She was left in its wake. The Scientist from JS-12 found her while they were collecting samples. They brought her to us and she volunteered to come to Earth, feeling Anndranna to be in too much chaos with all of the construction." Chameleon spoke up giving Lady Bug a moment to recollect herself.

"Have you been trained to fight in any way? Do you have skills in diplomacy?" Officer Cuzmon felt for the young woman but she couldn't allow her squad to have a liability and someone who just showed up out of nowhere raised nothing but Officer Cuzmon's suspicions.

"I'm able to fight. I've spared with over 100 cadets. I've started the classes on diplomacy. I was told I could take the remaining class' here. Chameleon is right. I find Anndranna too chaotic and I want to be closer to a more natural world. Earth is such a world.? Lady Bug's sultry voice responded sensing the bugs in the air around her. A small smile grew across her face. She called in several butterflies and ladybugs that flew her way. All of them landed on her shoulders.

"I'm also very capable of communicating." A small smile on her face.

Officer Cuzmon gave a small smile before nodding her approval after looking over her file a little more.

"VR, you are the only one whose powers are not innate. You create illusions?" Officer Cuzmon turned on her heel and made her way back up the line of cadets.

"No. I use my visor and these gloves to create virtual holograms that I can make solid. I'm pretty good at making weapons."

"Interesting. But it seems your hand to hand needs work according to your file. Don't worry you'll get plenty of practice." Officer Cuzmon gave a devilish grin and VR gulped.

"Next up is Golden Boy. Turn anything to Gold. Do you need to be touching it to do so?"

"I do need to touch it, Mame. But I'm sure you can see that I'm a pretty good fighter." Golden Boy smiled to himself.

"You've got VR beat only by ten points Cadet. So please don't think that you don't have your work cut out for you. Also, I'm aware of who your father is and quite frankly I don't care. You pull your weight on my squad. No one plays the hero here. This is a job. Do you understand me?" Officer Cuzmon stepped close to him making sure she held his gaze.

"Yes, Mame." Golden Boy stood stiffly, the sun glinting off his golden skin while his yellow eyes were wide with fear.

"And last but not least we have...Lamprey. Top of your class for well... pretty much all of them. Impressive. And you're a Hydrokinetic?"

"Yes, I can control the water. But what I've learned to really control is the electrical current within the water. I can shock anyone using the water that is under my control. When submerged in water it's even stronger."

"Do you have a way to get water?"

"I've got these water capsules and this water tank." Lamprey pointed to her belt and then slightly turned and pulled her long and thick green hair forward revealing a small round clear domed tank on her back.

"Adequate. But we may have to work on getting you access to all the waterways in the city." Officer Cuzmon noted in Lampery's file.

"Now, we will start with a tour of the headquarters..."

"Beep! Beeep!? Officer Cuzmon's Omnicom chirped to life.

"What was that? I don't recognize that insect." Lady Bug crouched down and began searching for the source of the sound.

"It's not a bug. It's my Omnicom. We've got an incoming message.? Shining Knight held up her Omnicom.

"Officer Cuzmon, We've got a riot breaking out near the United Planet Embassy Plaza. The protesters are gathering and starting to become violent. There seem to be two groups. Those who are pro-Meta-human and those that aren't. It started as a peaceful march by a group of Pro-Meta-Humans who are looking to further the laws and get rid of the bracelets. But then they were confronted by counter-protesters. The Science Police sent in a riot squad to try and quell it. But it seems the Anti-Meta-Human group brought some weapons and started firing on everyone." Ink informed them from the Mission Monitor room while she altered a couple more of her fellow officers.

"I guess the tour will have to wait. Everyone has their flight belts handy?" Officer Cuzmon asked, looking at the cadets.

They all nodded before they took off into the sky from atop of the MHS's headquarters. Blizzard, Gear, and Chameleon took off with them pulling up the rear before being joined by Jewel, Pollen, and Comet Queen.

Last edited by Omni; 12/20/20 05:41 PM.

Omni #995901 12/20/20 05:54 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
"Hey, Starshines! It's uber nova to see you again!? Comet Queen squealed.

"Salutations Grava." Gear smiled at her as she caught up to him in formation.

"Clahemk! Clahemk!" Several of them began coughing due to Come Queen's tail as it puffed out smoke.

"Can you lower the smoke output on that tail? Clahemk! Clahemk!!" Blizzard called out caught in her wake.

"Sorry, Starshine!" Comet Queen smiled widely before contorting her face into a look of pure concentration with her tongue sticking out to the side as she pushed to make her tail's output decrease.

Before long the team landed on Embassy Plaza with the riot in full swing. Science Police and protesters running around randomly. Force fields had been erected around each embassy with delegates and Science Police stuck behind them. Some of the pro-Meta-Human protesters had also gotten stuck behind them and they all watched in horror as more weapons began to fire.

"Hold the Line!" Officer Duggan screamed out to his unit. Mini blue force fields erected in front of the line of officers who began pushing forward towards the Anti-Meta-Human protesters whose rapid-fire of lasers and firebombs increased.

"Team, save the peaceful protesters, and any civilians. Do your best to de-escalate." Officer Cuzmon shouted out pulling her sword from her holster and in a flash of shadows surrounded her body. Her chainmail armor appeared over her new blue and purple semi armored Science Police Uniform. Officer Cuzmon flew down and drop kicked several of the protesters in the head knocking them over before she landed behind some more of the Anti-Meta-Human protesters.

"Cease firing!" Officer Cuzmon screamed out only to be met with a firebomb tossed her way. Instantly a diamond wall sprung up in front of her blocking the blast.

"Thanks!" Officer Cuzmon called out while Jewel continued to fly overhead casting protester after protester into emerald and diamond balls.

Chameleone dropped down to the ground his arms shifting into octopus tentacles that began to lash out whipping the protesters. Then five more tentacles grew out from his torso. Each one began to pick up some civilians who began screaming as they ran into the mob of people trying to get away from all the danger.

"Let's get you all out of here.? Chameleone said while he stretched his body upward carrying the civilians over the Durlarian Embassy and placing them down on the street behind it. They quickly ran away from him.

"Hopefully they get to safety." Chameleon unstretched himself returning to the battle.

"Officer Cuzmon?" Officer Duggan called out, his unit broke the line of Anti-Meta-Human Protesters.

"Hey, Duggan. Nice to finally see you breaking the line." Officer Cuzmon swung her sword out to the left using its magic to push back the protesters.

"Yeah, well I and my unit have been here all day. We were here for the breakout. You're just the backup." Officer Duggan shocked several of the protesters in front of him with his battle baton using its multi-target function to shock them.

"We may be the backup but we're still kicking nass!" Officer Cuzmon slashed outward using the magic in her sword to freeze more protesters.

Across the plaza, Lady Bug jumped over protester after protester dodging their punches. Before landing on top of a few of them and knocking them out.

"Crriitzz. Criitzzz!" Lady Bug called out. Small swarms of ladybugs, ants, and silverfish emerged from the ground and sky and began attacking protesters following the path Lady Bug was making through the crowd.

"Make way! HaHA!" Golden Boy screamed out holding a golden tree branch and swinging at the protesters knocking them out. But Golden Boy didn't seem to discriminate and he began attacking the peaceful protesters who had all begun either running away or fighting back to protect themselves.

"What are you doing, Nasshead? I'm here fighting for our rights!" A protester called out, his meta powers starting to kick in to defend himself. His body began glowing a slight blue hue before he lashed out with his magnetic abilities and threw Golden Boy backward repelling him.

"How the sprock?!" Golden Boy screamed out. He went flying backward landing hard into the ground digging it up until he finally came to a stop.

"Gold is magnetic and I can propel you all day long you Gold traitor."

"He's not a traitor. He's an Earthling! Unlike you!" A protester with long black hair tied back in a ponytail with silver shades used a floating trash can made of polycarbonate that pushed through the Brallian protester's magnetic field and slammed him over the head with it.

"Uhh...Thanks. But I'm pretty sure I have to arrest you now.?

"Or you don't. There's a lot of chaos right now and I'm sure one protester getting away is acceptable." The protester gave a leering smile.

"True, but you assaulted him because he?s not from Earth. That's a bit of a hate crime." Golden Boy shrugged his shoulders a bit while another protester came up and yelled at him.

"Meta Sprocking gene trash!" Another protester rushed Golden Boy and tried to hit him over the head but the pole he had grabbed from the ground broke instantly over Golden Boy's golden head.

"You know that wasn't a very good idea?" Golden Boy turned his attention to the other protester who had just hit him and punched the protester across the face knocking out the protester instantly.

"Now for you?" Golden Boy scratched his head looking around for the ponytailed protester with black hair and silver shades. But he didn't see him anywhere. Golden Boy shrugged again and continued to try and fight protesters.

Last edited by Omni; 12/20/20 06:03 PM.

Omni #995905 12/20/20 06:21 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Lamprey broke one of the capsules from her belt and began molding it into waves that rushed through the crowd washing a large group of protesters down the street taking, while more protesters were dragged along with them. Lamprey's green eyes flashed with electricity. She began to feel the surge of electrical energy from the rushing waters slowly using it to shock the protesters.

"Great job cadet!" Blizzard called out freezing the pool of water that all the protesters were swimming around in.

"Thank you! But can you unfreeze some of that water? I need it over there!" Lamprey pointed up the street where a line of protesters began to rush the two of them. The protesters began firing on them. They were wearing gloves that shot a blast of concussive force from the palm. White-hot blasts of concussive force light smashing through the ground before they began firing on the Science Police knocking out their hard light shields.

Blizzard did as she requested only to be blasted with a beam of concussive force himself. A last-second ice shield barely helped save him before he went flying backward into a wall which knocked him out for a moment. Lamprey rushed over to him to try and protect him, controlling a stream of water from the ice Blizzard was able to melt. The water's electrical charge building as it traveled. But it wasn't moving fast enough to reach them and her concentration broke as their firing became rapid. Lamprey closed her eyes waiting for the blast to hit the two of them. But when nothing happened she took a peek and there before her and a still unconscious Blizzard was a wall of trees.

"Huh?" Lamprey looked around and up high on the building they were backed against stood Chlorophyll Kid who was casting out seeds. He grew giant Fuzzballian Furzzora Trees whose pinkish moss regrew the bark back within minutes. Combined with the tree's extremely thick trunks they gave the cover Lamprey and Blizzard needed.

"Now a few Snarr seeds from Rimbor's wasteland and we should be good." Chlorophyll Kid thought while he threw the seeds snaring the entire group in thorn encrusted vines binding their hands and feet.

"Your crew's not doing too bad Officer Cuzmon." Officer Duggan yelled out while he jumped up and punched down a protester who had started throwing punches and screaming about Meta's needing to be cleansed from the Earth.

"Thanks. We train them well." Officer Cuzmon jabbed her elbow into another protester's face, knocking him out after he started lighting things on fire and wouldn't calm down, forcing his metahuman abilities to go out of control.

"I don't understand how this all got so out of hand? I thought it was a peaceful demonstration for pro-Meta Human rights?" Officer Cuzmon asked.

"It was. But then some protesters with these holo-signs with White Triangles on them showed up and started mixing in with the protesters against Meta-human rights and I don?t know. Something happened and then the next thing we knew a flash grenade was thrown and the chants got louder and before long sentients were throwing punches and powers were flying.? Officer Duggan pulled out his shock baton again readying himself for another attack.

"White Triangles? I'll have to look into that more once we're back at base. But we need to get this under control."

"Agreed. We need to get those who are just caught up in this mess out of here and arrest the more violent offenders."

<Sphereica and Tellus, can you both reach out to the non-violent crowd members and get them to leave?> Office Cuzmon thought out using her telepathic earplug, hoping the two members had arrived on the scene.

<I believe so.> Sphereica's gentle chiming voice reaching into Officer Cuzmon's mind. She had been working and focusing on fine-tuning how others heard her telepathy, still trying to find the right soothing tone for non-silicone based life forms.

<Yes, Shining Knight.> Tellus replied while telekinetically lifting a group of protesters who were hiding up in a tree trying to escape the chaos, into the waiting virtual ship of VR who was ferrying people to safety.

Sphereica and Tellus reached out to each other and began merging their psychic energies. Speherica instantly began rolling away from her position towards Tellus to help boost their signal. While she rolled through the crowd the psychic energy wafted off of her and began affecting the chaotic crowd. Once they were together their bodies began pulsing with their psychic energies. They reached out to the crowd. Slowly the non-violent sentient?s eyes began to glow a soft blue color. Each of them stopping in their tracks and slowly swaying back and forth. Swiftly Officers and Cadets across the plaza were helping them get away from the chaos.

Cadet VR continued to maneuver his hard light VR ferry around. Chameleon flew around shaped like a giant long neck stretched space dragon. His multiple arms reaching out and placing those with blue eyes into the ferry.

Jewel and several Science Police officers ran around fighting off those still trying to cause chaos forming a tight circle. The Science Police struck with their Batons while Jewel encased many inside diamonds.

Gear flew around on his flight ring dodging Jewel's blasts while he used his techno-organic arm which was transformed into a stun cannon and began taking out those her blasts missed.

Last edited by Omni; 12/20/20 06:25 PM.

Omni #995906 12/20/20 06:37 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
<Comet Queen, I need you to create that slumber gas.> Officer Cuzmon commanded once she saw that the majority of the peaceful protesters and bystanders were taken care of. She ordered all officers to flank to her position. Once there Jewel created a dome around them to protect them from Comet Queen's gas knowing that she wouldn't be able to target anyone specific in this crowd.

High above flying around in circles, Comet Queen released thick clouds of pitch-black sleepiness. That rained down onto the crowd. Circling around and around pushing as much as she could out and with each round, she got closer to the ground.

Gear hadn't made it to Officer Cuzmon's position but he used his body's techno-organic filters to filter out the sleep effect of Comet Queen's tail. While also using his eyes to adjust to the darkness created. Flying around he happened to see a blue-eyed protester who looked to be from the planet Calaton and hadn't been picked up for rescue. The sentient from Calaton was about to be beaten up by three humanoid looking men who were all husky and wearing gray jackets with a white triangle on the back. Somehow they hadn't succumbed to the falling sleep cloud. One of the husky men punched the sentient from Calaton knocking him to the ground. Gear quickly fired his stun cannon on all three of them. Each one fell to the ground instantly. Gear landed gently next to the young sentient from Calaton whose eyes had returned to their normal brown. His mind had been shocked by the punch and it awakened him.

"Take it easy. I'm here to help. The bad guys are down." Gear modulated his voice's tones to be as soothing as possible. Gear's body glowed gently in the black smoke clouds as he shifted his stun cannons back into his normal arms.

"No...No? get away from me! Get away from me!"

"I'm trying to help you. My name is Gear of..."

"NOOOO! You're one of them! One of the Cybernetics! Get away from me! You're trying to change me!" The protester screamed, having a mental flashback to the Cybernetic Invasion.

"No, I'm not Cybernetic. I'm from Lisnar. We're a techno-organic species." Gear still tried to use his voice modulation to calm the protesters who continued to back up and try to run away from Gear only to slowly fall due to the cloud's sleep properties finally taking place.

"No. Don't take me?" The protester rasped out with a whisper finally falling to the ground.

Gear stood there stunned by the horror on the protester's face.

Last edited by Omni; 12/20/20 06:39 PM.

Omni #995908 12/20/20 06:45 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
"Alright, Team put your masks on. Get out there and slap the cuffs on everyone you see." Officer Cuzmon said rallying everyone underneath the diamond dome Jewel made to cover them.

<Comet, stop fuming the place.> Officer Cuzmon thought out over the telepathic earplugs link.

<Sure Thing Starshine!> Comet Queen replied shifting her tail to its light-based form which helped to guide the way of all her fellow officers.

High above the chaos on the street and the clouds of sleep stood two figures watching everything happen.

"Dark impulses run rampant on this planet and I love it. I've missed it so." Inferno breathed deep-running her hands through her short blond hair, half of it littered with strands of blue and black. Her voice was harsher than normal as the Black Diamond spoke through her.

"Yes, they do seem to be rather repressed. But they've been dispatched. Every one of these "White Triangles" is nothing compared to ours. We are the prime and they will never know what hit them. But soon they will." Roxxas smiled.

"Time to go and spread some more dark joy?" Inferno asked and Roxxas gave a slight nod as he continued to glare with a devilish grin on his face.

A Flash of purple light mixed with a gust of flame and they were gone.

Last edited by Omni; 12/20/20 06:47 PM.

Omni #995909 12/20/20 06:52 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Xanthu:
Inside Blindspot's Quantum Fissure:

"I'm sorry what?!" Star Boy stood slacked jawed at the mini hologram of Captain Allon revealing that he hadn't spoken with him days ago about staying on Xanthu until a relief team to watch over the new meta-human, Mark Russen aka Atmos could arrive.

"Yes, I'm afraid someone impersonated me, Star Boy. I got your first call about the program and the creation of metas. But when we got cut off I waited and heard nothing until Blindspot contacted me. Which from now on I want all your communications to me from his fissures and this Omnicom. That goes for all of you." Captain Allon's mini hologram turned around to look at all of them. All of the MHS Squad members stood in a circle holding on to each other with one hand by the shoulder.

"We should still make it seem like we're making regular check-ins. Might help us trace whose the one doing the impersonating." Dreamer suggested.

"That's a good idea Nura. Thom, keep "trying" to make calls and the rest of you make the regular calls home or back to Anndranna. But anything mission-wise, go to Bogdan and give reports here." Kid Quantum said, taking point.

"We should do fake reports back as well. Keep suspicions low. That way if they are looking at more than just the call logs and interrupting calls. But also the notes of those calls." Cadet Shakespeare adjusted his rimless glasses with his free hand.

"Then we've got ourselves a plan." Star Boy looked around at his teammates inside the quantum fissure. Each of them nodded in agreement.

Last edited by Omni; 12/20/20 06:54 PM.

Omni #995918 12/20/20 08:11 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Thantospia Team:
Roll Call:

Saturn Girl - Imra Ardeen - telepathy, mind control, reading, and communication. Of Titan U247
Umbra (Tasmia Mallor) - shadow caster. Of Talok IV U247
Invisible Kid - Lyle Norg of Earth U247 - invisibility
XS -Jenni Ognats of Aarok ? travel at super speeds. Speed force connection.
Dune - of Mot duzt - collective of sentient sand grains that have formed a body that can morph at will. Travel through the soil. held together by their will and an electromagnetic field from subatomic pellets they swallowed upon leaving their home planet's gravity
Gossamer -Ayrla of Dyrlia - Gravity negation. Currently: electrical generation and manipulation
Quicksand - Wel4d of Rigel9 - can turn solids into liquids and vice versa
Density - Jedediah Rikane of Earth - density control. Super dense and strong to immaterial phantom.

Alpha Cadets:
Night Girl Lydda Jath of Kathoon - Super strong in absolute darkness and space.
Fireball Lizz Sunrizze of Thanotopsia - Creates balls of fire that she can control their direction/target. Flight.
Amber - of J586 - Able to project a gel-like substance
Slipstream Mori of Earth - Flight, super speed, slipstream tail that creates a dazzling light.

"Alright team, I know it's been a long week and this journey hasn't been easy but we'll be at the Thantopsia Palace in a few minutes. To review we don't know what to expect. Fireball will be taking point as she's the daughter of a Tribal chief. Anything we should be aware of Fireball?" Saturn girl asked sitting in the copilot's chair next to Invisible Kid as he piloted them into Thantopsia's thick atmosphere, the clouds filtering out the bright light from its golden yellow sun.

"Just be on guard and let me do all the talking. Outsiders aren't exactly welcomed in the palace. The tribal council is..." Fireball stopped speaking instantly looking out the cruiser's front window seeing her world on fire. Smoke rose from the few taller buildings across the capital city of Thano while several of the smaller huts and buildings began to topple over.

"What happened here?" Fireball's bright blue jewel-like eyes widened in horror.

"I don't know. But we better get out there and help. Team, fly out, and help while I land our cruiser near the palace.? Invisible Kid instructed opening the loading bay to the cruiser.

Fireball was the first one out flying straight for the Palace ignoring the sentients below who were all running through the streets from the fires, smoke, and falling debris. Invisible Kid sighed deep when he saw this and took the cruiser after her while the rest of the team flew out to help those in the streets. The team split up to try and help as much as they could.

Umbra and Night Girl rushed to a falling wall that was about to crush a small child who had stopped in her tracks. Night Girl covered the young child with her body. The shadows from Umbra and the falling wall increased her strength 100 fold. The wall shattered around her body covering the small child.

"AHHHH!" Night Girl burst through the debris of the wall.

The child sat there for a moment in the small space their bodies had made in the wreckage.

"You'll be alright now little one." Night Girl smiled down at the little girl who smiled back before she threw a piece of the wall at Night Girl.

"Ouch. Why did you do that? I just saved you?" Night Girl asked rubbing her head realizing that the debris the child had thrown had cut a hole in her transit.

"Arggg!" The child screamed before jumping over Night Girl. The child quickly grabbed hold of Night Girl's short cape and began pulling her to the ground.

"Arg! You are surprisingly strong!" Night Girl screamed out using her flight belt to lift both of them.

The small yellow-skinned child with no hair dangled from Night Girl's cape kicking and screaming.

"Lydda, stop fooling around with that kid!" Umbra yelled while casting her shadows about herself in a tight swirling motion encasing herself and a few random sentients who began converging on her.

"I'm not playing around!" Night Girl yelled out flying and twirling around on her flight belt trying to get the child to let go of her cape without hurting the child. But the child held on as tight as possible. Climbing up her cape.

In a burst of light, Slipstream grabbed hold of the child, ripping Night Girl's cape from her body as the child refused to let go. Slipstream tossed the child into a pile of liquified branches that Quicksand made. The liquified branches also held other Thanotopsian's who had rushed them as they landed trying to help.

Last edited by Omni; 12/20/20 08:15 PM.

Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 12/26/2020
Omni #996160 12/26/20 04:30 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
"Lydda you alright?" Slipstream rushed back and the light of her tail?s dazzling effect was practically blinding.

"I had that under control! Why did you take that child from me?" Night Girl landed staring Slipstream in the face, her stare turning into a glare before she looked down at her cape.

"And you ripped my cape!?" Night Girl screamed stomping her foot before lunging for Slipstream whose tail instinctively began to dazzle brighter and brighter blinding Night Girl.

"What?s wrong with you Lydda?" Slipstream floated up higher forgetting that Night Girl was wearing her flight belt.

"You're what's wrong with me! You're blinding me and you "saved" me when I didn't need it!" Night Girl shouted flying after Slipstream.

<Uhhh...can I get some help here? I'm flying at high speeds but her flight belt is keeping up and if I go any faster I could leave her blind. The faster I go the brighter my tail usually gets.> Slipstream thought out.

<Did you forget I?m on the coms too!> Night Girl flew harder trying to catch Slipstream when suddenly Night Girl was blasted with lighting and began to fall out of the sky. Density swooped in and quickly grabbed Night Girl laying her on the ground.

Gossamer's hands sizzled with electricity.

"Is she OK?" Gossamer asked, approaching tentatively.

"She'll be fine. Her heart?s beating. I think you just knocked her out. Which is a good thing. But does anyone know why Lydda got so...angry?" Density asked, looking at Slipstream and Gossamer who stood by his side.

"Ummm...I don't know. But I think at the moment that's the least of our problems." Umbra ran to the small group as a large crowd of Thanotopsian's chased after her. All of them throwing rocks and random debris at her.

"What's wrong with these sentients and why do they keep attacking us?" Amber landed next to Umbra casting out a wall of amber gel that quickly solidified keeping their assailants at bay for the moment.

<Something is influencing these sentients. All I can feel is their anger.> Saturn Girl thought out staying high above the fighting below watching and trying her best to read as many minds as she could. All of them were filled with rage.

<I'd be angry too if my world was on fire. But that's no reason to attack those who are trying to help.> Amber cast another layer of amber to reinforce the wall that had begun to crack.

<They are not angry about that. They are just angry about everything. Rage and anger are all that they are filled with. It's almost like blood lust.> Saturn Girl's eyes flared pink as she reached out to the minds of the Thanotopsian's.

<Can you do anything to snap them out of it?> XS thought out as she joined the others behind Amber's amber gel wall by vibrating through it without disturbing it.

<No. There's nothing but waves of anger coming from them. Lydda too.> Saturn Girl thought back.

Density checked on Night Girl making sure she was comfortable. Her pupils darted back and forth rapidly under her closed eyelids. Slipstream hovered ready to run away knowing that Night Girl could go off at any moment. XS checked in on Quicksand and Gossamer who were chatting. Both a little shaken and comforting each other.

< Where's Dune?> XS thought out hoping he would be on the telepathic earplugs link.

<I think he stayed on the ship with Invisible Kid. I didn't see him land anywhere near and I saw everyone drop within several clicks of myself.> Umbra thought out her arms crossed staring at Night Girl.

<Lyle, is Dune with you?> Saturn Girl reached out to Invisible Kid who had gone to the palace with Fireball and the cruiser.

<Yes, I had him stay with the cruiser.> Invisible Kid responded abruptly having to focus on his mission of following Fireball.

<Why is Lydda affected and none of us? She's hardly the most aggressive of any of us here.> Umbra asked.

<Her transuit is torn. It must have happened when Night Girl tried to rescue that child before she attacked Night Girl.> Density offered up looking at the gash in the suit.

<Everyone, do your best to keep your suits intact. We can't let this rage infect us. We have to find out what's causing it.> Saturn Girl thought out flying in the sky moving a bit away from the group trying to reach more minds. Slowly images began to flash through her mind, memories from the people below her raging through the streets. Images of invaders from the stars. Large muscular dark almost shadow-like dog beings that sniffed through the towns searching for something. Their master's urging them on.

<NO! IT'S MORDRU!> Saturn Girl's hands flew to her face as she gasped her blue eyes wide with fear and shock at the message and the images flashing to all of her teammates.

XS, Umbra, Slipstream, Density, Gossamer, Quicksand, and Amber gasped as they saw the demon dogs sniffing, casting their shadows over the towns of Thanotopsia. Ripping apart various spots they found with their brimstone claws burning away the land until they unearthed their prize. They destroyed whole villages in their wake. While Mordru and the Emerald Eye floated on behind them collecting Blood red crystals. With each devastating hole, the demon dogs dug revealing the crystals. While smoke billowed up from the burning ground

<What are those crystals?> Quicksand asked his one large black eye blinking several times the image of it shaking him.

<I don't know. But the more that they found the more rage and anger grew within everyone until it consumed them.> Saturn Girl answered flying back towards the group on her flight ring.

<Did they collect all of them?> Slipstream asked hopeful they had and this was the residual energy and would wear off.

<No, they're still here...I think. I just don't know where. There seems to be some psychic interference coming in as the Thanotopsian's converge on the palace. That's where they all seem to be drawn to.> Saturn Girl landed next to Umbra who then pointed to the growing shadows beneath the palace which sat on a small mountain above the rest of Thano.

"Those shadow dogs must be digging around and into the palace's mountainside. Which could collapse it all." Umbra pointed out noticing the spires of the palace vibrating. When suddenly the tallest spire that was at the backside of the palace shook so hard it imploded and began to fall.

"We need to get to the palace. Fireball and Invisible Kid are there." Density said picking up Night Girl's unconscious body.

Saturn Girl nodded and they all took off through the smoke-filled skies towards the palace.

Last edited by Omni; 12/26/20 04:37 PM.

Omni #996164 12/26/20 06:30 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Thano Palace:

Fireball flew in hard and fast through the main gates, having to melt the iron gates leading into the central courtyard. At least five fireballs surrounded her as she flew. Her tattoos were glowing brightly. Fireball saw nothing but destruction inside the courtyard. Stone walls broken down, animals from the Tribal Trade Center ran about the palace courtyard before finally stampeding out the melted gates. Many others were running around the courtyard with rage-filled in their eyes attacking everything in their sights. Small shards of glass began to litter the ground as the palace began to shake violently. The windows of the castle burst inward causing Fireball to cast a large fireball over her head to protect herself from the falling glass.

"Buraizz?" Fireball stopped in her tracks, her smoldering fireball disappearing in an instant at the sight of finding her friend and animal auction manager hiding in the rubble of the auction stage. Her tattoos glowed bright red while small shards of glass and wood stuck out from her bare yellow arms and braided yellow and red hair.

"Arhhh!" Buraizz jumped from the wreckage of the auction stage and screamed holding a large piece of wood from the stage. Small nails protruding from the top of it. Buraizz ran at Fireball and began swinging the piece of wood.

Fireball stayed floating and backed up repeatedly, doing her best to avoid the swings and the animals that started to take notice of both of them. Fireball released two fireballs at a swarming group of white and yellow feathered birds with super long beaks. They broke off their attack and began running away. Their fear of the fire overriding their rage. But Buraizz wasn't as easily deterred and continued to swing away even letting the piece of wood catch fire.

"Thonk!"

Invisible Kid shimmered into view behind Buraizz, after hitting her over the head with a wooden plank.

"Thanks, captain." Fireball saluted, landed, and breathed hard.

"We've got a situation. I don't know if you got the mental flashes from Saturn Girl but?"

"I did. Mordru and that blasted green eye thing are around here somewhere. But my Mother is also here. I know she would never leave the palace unguarded. We have to find her." Fireball's pleading eyes almost filled with tears of rage.

"If we do she might be enraged like the rest of your people." Invisible Kid pointed out.

"I can take my mother." Fireball spat out lifting off the ground and flying into the palace towards the Tribal Council throne room.

Invisible Kid flew off after her shimmering out of view.

The palace continued to rumble and shake. Stones falling left and right from the ceiling. Fireball maneuvered around everything falling the best she could. Anything too large she blasted through with rapid fireballs. Large tapestries that hung around the halls began to catch fire with each fall of the wooden beams above them. Even though each of them displayed her family's history she couldn't stop for a moment until she found her mother.

"Where are you, Mother?" Fireball turned in circles looking for her mother. The hissing sounds of the raging fires and dropping debris filled the air. Smoke clouded her view. She thought to herself, her blue jewel-like eyes darting around nervously. Her mind jumping to conclusions every time she spun around and heard the crashing of the beams. Her tattoos glowed brightly with a golden light. The more fireballs she threw the brighter her tattoos got.

"Arggg!" a shadow screamed and jumped from the rumbling rafters before they fell to the ground.

Last edited by Omni; 12/26/20 06:34 PM.

Tales of the Legion: In Universe 248 Update 12/2/2020
Omni #996165 12/26/20 06:36 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
The shadow landed on top of Fireball's back and then it covered her eyes and forced her down to the ground. Jumping off before Fireball hit the ground. Fireball tucked and rolled to not hurt herself until she slammed into a large chunk of rock that had fallen moments before. The sunlight streamed in through the thick patches of smoke and fire. Fireball righted herself leaning against the wall trying to find where the shadow went. But her head hurt too much to focus on anything.

"ArGGGGGGGGG!" The shadow screamed again running at Fireball while wielding a large blade made of golden light.

Fireball tried to focus again enough to send off at least one fireball. When suddenly the shadowy figure was tackled to the ground and began rolling over and over. But Fireball couldn't see by who or what. Her eyes still were unable to focus on anything. But it looked like the shadow was almost fighting nothing.

<You OK, Fireball?> The faint mental image of Saturn Girl appeared before her.

"Saturn Girl?" Fireball asked out loud, her confusion not allowing her to connect to the telepathic earplug network.

"Get out of here!" A voice called breathlessly from near the shadow as it slashed away at it with a large piece of wood.

The shadow slashed at the thin air with its golden blade. Every once in awhile hitting the piece of floating wood. Fireball still didn't move and continued to watch the fight in a daze. Invisible Kid shimmered into view as the shadow continued to slash away at him faster and faster making him lose his concentration.

"Leave my world!" The shadow called out through gritted teeth with its golden sword held against the wood. Pushing Invisible Kid back towards a wall of fire.

"We're here to help!" Invisible Kid grunted out before shimmering out of view and dropping the wood. He used his flight ring to fly out of the path of the shadowy figure.

"Moth...Mother?" Fireball squinted through the smoke and flames. The shadowy figure stalked towards Fireball the sword glowing brighter against the darkening smoke. Flames lapping at what Fireball realized was a long thick red cape.

"Li...Lizzy?" The shadowy figure came into view as Fireball's eyes finally began to focus and standing there in front of her was her mother, an average height of 5'7' among her people in her red cape with a plume of feathers about her neck. Normally a stark white they were now marred with the blackened dust and smoke residue. Her exposed arms were covered in cuts and bruises, her tattoos blazing bright red instead of their normal golden color. Tribal leader Wendzz Sunnrizze stood shocked for a moment before she shook her head of wild red hair and raised her golden blade again to strike, all recognition of Fireball leaving her eyes and replaced with unrelenting rage.

"Mother stop!" Fireball screamed trying hard to form a fireball but nothing was coming out and her tattoos could barely keep a glow.

"ArRRGG!" Wendzz Sunnrizze screamed, lowering the blade towards Fireball.

"Not today lady!" Amber yelled out casting a stream of amber at tribal leader Wendzz Sunnrizze encasing her inside a ball of amber.

The team had begun to filter into the throne room behind Amber and Saturn Girl.

Fireball looked at her enraged mother encased in the amber and she began to relax a little before remembering where she was and tried to stand up. Invisible Kid shimmered into view and helped her stand.

"Mother? Will she be OK?" Fireball asked, looking at Amber.

"Yes. She will be fine. The amber is non-lethal and allows her to breathe. It has an almost paralyzing effect I've noticed. She's aware of what is going on. But she can't break free.? Amber informed them pulling her purple cloak tight around her body away from the flames. The rest of the team arrived doing their best to avoid the smoke and fire.

Last edited by Omni; 12/26/20 06:39 PM.

Omni #996166 12/26/20 06:43 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
"How do we stop this rage that's infecting everyone?" Fireball asked, still leaning on Invisible Kid.

"From what we know it's those crystals...and we don't know if those crystals exist all over your world there might not be a way to stop this without abandoning your world and getting everyone far away from here." Saturn Girl responded, landing next to Fireball.

"They are...but there has to be another way." Fireball protested finally standing on her own.

"I don't know. The idea of abandoning your world sounds like a good one to me. Then I can take it for myself and I won't have to rush collecting and cultivating my Blood Crystals.? A deep voice boomed around them shaking the palace even more causing another wall to topple down into the growing fires.

"Mordru!" The team called out in unison each of them taking a defensive position looking around for where he could be.

The smoke and flames grew larger when a small gust of wind came through fanning the flames but clearing some of the smoke revealing a large shadow inside the flames that began walking through the fire. The flames barely touched him.

"What do we have here? The Science Police? United Planets delegates? But you don't look like either of those." Mordru's voice continued booming around them. His mane of white hair floating upward while his eyes glowed a steady green. With a snap of his fingers, the flames spun around and around until they created a ball of fire in his hands clearing the room of smoke and flame completely.

"We're the Meta-Human Squad of the Science Police and we're going to take you down for what you've done to my world." Fireball screamed at him. Invisible Kid and Density holding her back.

"It doesn't really matter who you are. You can't stop me. You have no jurisdiction here and now this world is mine. Now be gone." Mordru waved his hand the remaining smoke swirling around all of them. The smoke became thicker and thicker, obstructing their view until it finally encircled them.

"Let me go! Let me at that saqujaw!" Fireball screamed finally wrangling free of Density and Invisible Kid's grasp leaping through the smoke at a shadow she saw.

Fireball flew through the smoke and right into the shadow she thought was Mordru and crashed into him. Her tattoos gently glowing while a small fireball formed in her hand.

Last edited by Omni; 12/26/20 06:46 PM.

Omni #996167 12/26/20 06:49 PM
Omni Offline OP
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
"Wow! Wow! Fireball, stop!" Ferro screamed out from underneath Fireball who straddled him.

"What?? Ferro? But how? Where are we?" Fireball stood and looked around seeing her teammates standing in the middle of Anndranna's gymnasium and training fields on the sparing floor.

"That's my doing. I was barely able to read Mordru's mind because of all the psychic interference and his magical wards but I was able to read that he was going to send us out into space and strand us. I contacted his mind subtly to send us home implanting the spatial coordinates instead." Saturn Girl answered with her hands held up trying to get Fireball to calm down.

"Where's my mother?" Fireball spun around looking for her.

"I wasn't able to get her in the instructions before I got detected. I?m sorry Fireball." Saturn Girl confessed.

"Then we go back and fight! Get that pink girl to teleport us there. We can go back with the entire academy and finish our mission." Fireball spat out.

"We can't do that. Mordru still has no real idea what or who the Meta-Human squad is. We need to keep that element of surprise as long as we can. Besides, there is still the matter of a treaty which he has not broken...yet." Invisible Kid stepped forward trying to calm Fireball down.

"So I have to sacrifice my world? My mother?" Fireball's eyes began to water a little bit.

"I promise we will liberate your world." Invisible Kid grabbed hold of her shoulders and gently rubbed them while looking her directly in the eyes.

"Fine. You're lucky my mother and my people are warriors." Fireball shrugged off Invisible Kid's hands and briskly walked away.

Last edited by Omni; 12/26/20 06:51 PM.

Page 32 of 37 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,045,068
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Brody27
Brody27
Tampa, FL
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star