Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Random LSH panel discussion (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 80 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  78  79  80   
Author Topic: Random LSH panel discussion
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
WAITaminnit! Does the above panel imply that for a solid month, only the lass Legionnaires were available in case of a crisis? Fodder for untold tales, I tellsya!

-

Wowser!
Absolutely, and go to it!
[Smile]

Apparently, ballet is THE dance of the 31st century.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Lash said I could post some panels in here. So here is my first

-

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Someone apparently got a royalty every time "kryptonite" was used...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Kewl! Imra's using her super-telepathy to... ummm, read the kryptonite's mind???

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Lightning Lad has apparently been working out a lot. He's hefting that boulder like it was a cardboard prop.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
And how exactly is Rokk lifting those two granite blocks? No metal in them that can be seen, and if there were...he would not have to actually touch them.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Lightning Lad has apparently been working out a lot. He's hefting that boulder like it was a cardboard prop.

It's just like those knockoff Kryptonite "boulders" you can buy at all the spaceports nowadays. Only the outside is a thin layer of the genuine article. The inside is pumice stone.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

They were leftover Shatner-era STAR TREK props repainted green...

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Kewl! Imra's using her super-telepathy to... ummm, read the kryptonite's mind???

A side effect of dating Garth: lightning vision.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:

It's just like those knockoff Kryptonite "boulders" you can buy at all the spaceports nowadays. Only the outside is a thin layer of the genuine article. The inside is pumice stone.
Well with the Kryptonite weakening Superboy, the pumice stone should be capable of holding him prisoner.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
They just want to SUBTLY infer that these three aren't REALLY Imra, Rokk and Garth.
Superboy may be putz enough to think the Legion has turned against him otherwise.
sigh

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, this was only his second encounter with them . . .

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Good to know, but are we supposed to worry about those things when we make silly statements here?
I thought it might be funnier if we didn't.
Otherwise, I'm going to have to look these panels up before I comment.
Rats!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

The more informed a silly comment is, the better. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Has anyone ever been helplessly suspended in lower air, or upper air even?
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 80 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  78  79  80   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.