Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Random LSH panel discussion (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 80 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  78  79  80   
Author Topic: Random LSH panel discussion
Ricardo
Adult Legion Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo         Edit/Delete Post     
Proty wasn't missing. He was Lightning Lad.
From: Brasil | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
(snip)

quote:
Originally posted by Set:
...Chameleon Boy looks like he's checking someone's prostate...

Set, there is such a thing as having too creative a mind, you know.

Click Here For A Spoiler"...Everybody get in line
Everybody turn and cough
Everything would be just fine
If you'd just lay off!!!"

-- some pop tune that I can't remember the name/origin of

quote:
...and Sun Boy looks all eager and on tippy-toes, like 'pick me! Pick me!' Humph, as if Dirk ever got picked last for anything...

He was definitely picked last for that long-overdue re-enactment of Wesley Willis' immortal "Cut the Mullet." Sorry. Some days, everything turns into a song break. But I digress...

quote:
Star Boy and Element Lad could sue the toymaker for damaging their image. Those belts make them look fat!

OTOH, Bouncing Boy looks positively svelt.

[ November 13, 2009, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Ayla and Tinya were both doing the "These heels are KILLING me!" weight-shift. Ironic, in Ayla's case...

Here's the next random panel....

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Too dangerous for a girl? And you're letting the Invisible Hostage go?

[Cut to Brainiac Five sitting on the floor, sucking his thumb, and Saturn Girl saying, "I'm sorry, what was that not-so-Brainy?"]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Is Bouncing Boy going to an Alfalfa look-a-like contest?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Proty is missing.

Who's the hunk with Superman?

Is that LW fan fave Joe Meach?
I believe so. Isn't he about to become the Composite Superman?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Is Bouncing Boy going to an Alfalfa look-a-like contest?

[ROTFLMAO]

I wonder if he's planning to sing "The Barber of Seville"?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! Saturn Girl *finally* won something fair and square, and Brainy tries to take it from her!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
If it's so dangerous, why weren't the girls excluded to begin with? Or perhaps Brainy just find out that there was some threat exclusive to females, like a plague that would turn them all pink.

And why is Lyle standing to one side? I suspect he is secretly a girl, and is trying to get out of this dangerous mission.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:

And why is Lyle standing to one side? I suspect he is secretly a girl, and is trying to get out of this dangerous mission.

The kid is bright. He knows "too dangerous for a girl" is bs, but "too dangerous for a gay guy"... that's a real concern.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Isn't it amazing how they had already lined up in the order Brainy called them, except for that straggler, Invisible Kid?

A little known requirement for Legion membership was that members had to be able to anticipate when their names would be called and to queue up accordingly.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Who's this fair Chance guy Saturn Girl is referring to? Was he a really cute assistant of R.J. Brande's?

And regardless of what Brainy says, it looks like her right boob is already heading off on the mission.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Dream Date should ditch that hat.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
If only Paste-Eater Pete hadn't eaten all that paste to save the galaxy a few times, he'd have a full head of hair. He's kind of like the amalgam Kid Psycho as well!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 80 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  78  79  80   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.