Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Random LSH panel discussion (Page 80)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 80 pages: 1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80   
Author Topic: Random LSH panel discussion
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Rokk seems pretty inconsistent about wearing that bubble over his head. Perhaps he was building up a tolerance to earth's atmosphere at the time, and only needed it to 'catch his breath.'

Wow, magnetic eyes. There's a power to never turn on while visiting a cutlery store.

"Aiiee! 10,000 knives, all headed straight for my eyes!"

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Re: the space helmet. Perhaps Braalians were affected by allergens in 20th century earth air.

What really bothers me about this scene is how Superboy doesn't even *try* to defend himself. Humility is good, but Kal needs some backbone! If the Legion didn't trust him enough to buy the "saved a city from a falling satellite" story, why would they want him to join anyway?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Recruit! Recruit! Recruit!
Ha! Ha!
Good thing the American Family Association never read this, or else they would've picketed the DC offices!!

From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Little Violet just thought of reason #39 of why she should have kept the Emerald Eye.

Now that Salu finally had a twin, Alya keenly awaited family holidays on Winath.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't get that page at all. Whose the dude? The black and green outfit makes me think Rond Vidar. Is Sunbeam a pet name, or is there a character named Sunbeam present (perhaps off-panel?)?

Since we see Violet shrinking in the first panel, and she's roughly the same height as Zoe in the next one, I get that this is from the boot where Colossal Boy was dead and Violet had his powers (since she must have just shrunk from giant size), but I'm not hugely familiar with that Legion...

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
The Dude and Sunbeam are Shrinking Violet and Lightning Lass, respectively, from 5YL. I don't recall the details, but somehow they show up in the reboot to interact with Kinetix and Violet (who can shrink naturally, and acquired Leviathan's power to grow). 5YL Vi has met the (yet another)SW6 version of herself before and so feels qualified to give "herself" advice on life.

[Shrinking Violet - Re-Imagined]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
Whose the dude?

Ha! Ha!
Oh Set, you're a panic!

From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
The above panel outrages Ellen-hating One Million Moms.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

Doh. I thought I had it all figured out, that the 'dude' was Tenzil, and not Rond! ('He' looks kind of Tenzil-ish, to me!)

Turns out 'dude' was a lady. Cue Aerosmith.

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
For Set . . .

So never judge a book by its cover
Or a 5YLer by her lover
Kid put me wise to her manly disguise
She had the body of Tenzil
Lord imagine my surprise

Dude was really a lady
Dude was really a lady
Dude was really a lady
Dude was really a lady

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

quote:
Originally posted by Set:
Doh. I thought I had it all figured out, that the 'dude' was Tenzil, and not Rond! ('He' looks kind of Tenzil-ish, to me!)

Turns out 'dude' was a lady. Cue Aerosmith.

The artist really didn't give you much to work with, IMHO.

[Command Kid]

--------------------
~Integritas~

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I like how Kinetix' outfit can't decide if it's an evening dress or a traditional super-union suit.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 80 pages: 1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.