Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Club Cobalt in Chains (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Club Cobalt in Chains
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not looking for a fight Slimm. Just a few answers so I can show the good citizens of Legion World that they're protecting a Murderer.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
Like they're gonna believe anything I say about their precious little hero...

Finish yer drink and get out!

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Quit being STUPID!

It's in your best interest for the truth to come out...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
Enough already, Concord...

Look, I got my ass kicked good the last time I tried ta brace Cobalt on Legion World. I know now I got no chance o' gettin him there but that ego o' his won't let him stay grounded there ferever.

So unless you got somethin ta convince me that somebody in authority on Legion World will actually listen ta my side, instead o' just repeating the "but he's a hero" crap yer wastin both o' our time.

Come back wit proof that they'll listen, then we'll talk.

--------------------

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Very Well Mr Slimm as leader of the LMBP I will in fact take you up on your offer. Please prepare your bundle, bound and paginated, with three copies so that the tribunal of the leader and co leaders will be able to see your side of the story.

However, I must point out that should you go down this route then you are agreeing to be bound by the descion of the Tribunal and as Royal Coroner I will only make a decision based on the facts and not necessarily on consipicy theories I will not alow you with your very real sense of loss and anguish to do a “Al Feyed” and run this via the media. I also promise that should there be an “establishment” cover up then no one, even Royalty, will be protected.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Very Well Mr Slimm as leader of the LMBP I will in fact take you up on your offer. Please prepare your bundle, bound and paginated, with three copies so that the tribunal of the leader and co leaders will be able to see your side of the story.

Done! I'll just have my Solicitor pop round in the morning and present it so you can peruse it with your tea and curmpets, Gov.

quote:

However, I must point out that should you go down this route then you are agreeing to be bound by the descion of the Tribunal and as Royal Coroner I will only make a decision based on the facts and not necessarily on consipicy theories I will not alow you with your very real sense of loss and anguish to do a “Al Feyed” and run this via the media.

Fine with me. I got no use for your Media, anyway. So if this is on the up & up I got nothin ta worry about. And if it ain't you still gotta "enforce" yer decision anyway. So I can't lose.

quote:

I also promise that should there be an “establishment” cover up then no one, even Royalty, will be protected.

But if there is a cover up, will you even know about it? Cobalt and his "Lady" ain't gonna tell ya, that General is convieniently DEAD, an' Major Killem'all is on the Security Office's "Shoot on Sight" list...

Good luck breakin' the "Code of Silence."

--------------------

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.