Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Club Cobalt in Chains (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Club Cobalt in Chains
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
pop

um...Howdy?

<glares at Cobalt for a brief moment>

I heard you guys could use some help, and I certainly have an interest in the situation so...room for one more?

<grins>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm...

<considers>

Lardy, this is an odd mission. Its complicated and all I can tell you is that its dangerous. If you do come, you have to listen to every order Everyday Girl gives you and follow it to a 'T'. Are you prepared to do that?

<looks at Everyday Girl, who is giggling with My Whee Fem over Invisible Brainiac>

I mean, really? Essentially, she's the boss until this mission is over. Or you could end up frozen on the wall...or much, much worse.

As to why EDG is leading this mission...well, I didn't explain it to her own grandfather, so you'd have to just trust me.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<smiles>

You're my friend, okay? One of the very few I have left. If you're putting yourself on the line and trusting Britney, I'm with you. Though...

[whispers to him]...there's definitely an issue I've come across that I'll need to discuss with you...[/whisper]

...when the time is right.

Look, I'm a soldier, Des...I can take orders! What do you...or should I say what does Britney...want me to do?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Mr Cobalt, Mr Lard, the boys are back, you might want to listen to their report. I'm gonna make them visible and audible to everyone...

Nobody, No-One, With friends mode, full sight and sound. Code: India Mike Poppa Two.

<18 in tall versions of Cobalt Kid and EDE appear hovering just above Britney's shoulders.>

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
I think I should be included in this little "War Council."

Don't you agree... Cobalt?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Gramps...

I umm... like... I can... explain

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Abin!

[Thought Balloon]Crap! I love the guy but he's gonna screw everything up. With Pagan being held captive he's so scared for Brit's safety he can't think straight. maybe I can distract him...[/TB]

Hush Up Boss, Frick n' Frack are ready to give their report... Shush... Even Cobie an' Lardy are keepin' their mouths shut. You can chew us all out later...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Nobody: Not good, not good at all

No-One: [snickering]The pretty Blue Lady was gonna pull his head out of his ass, that would have fixed him...[/snickering]

Nobody: Boss Witch is awake, time doesn't work the same for her, she says this jerk is bad news and needs to be put down like a... dog with a foamy mouth?

No-One: She also says the kid is old enough, and tougher than you think old man so let her do what needs to be done...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
She's awake!?!? She knows what's going on...

Oh My God...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Abin, you have to let Brittney proceed. You know you must.

<puts hand on shoulder>

I know you'll never forgive me for this. But she's more like Space Ranger than you or I have ever been. She can do this.

<looks away>

Spacey...I'm so sorry...

Abin, we both have loved ones in there. You need to stand back a moment...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Nobody: The whole place is wired...

No-One: ...the time freeze thing is everywhere in there.

Nobody: He just thinks at it...

No-One: ...and it freezes whoever he wants.

Nobody: And he's got some nasties hanging around waiting...

No-One: Like the guys who beat up Mistress's Daddy.

Nobody: We want those two for ourselves.

No-One: And there's the goat man who want's to buy the blue lady...

Nobody: and the wizard guy who wants to skin the cat...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Pagan Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Hold it guys...

Cobalt! Abin!

ARE YOU TWO LISTENING!

Jeshus H. Christmas!

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

No-One: It's cool Sword Girl...

Nobody: Mistress is listening...

No-One: ...and Boss Witch says she needs to put a bullet into the thing that looks like Gladys...

Nobody: ...but isn't real.

No-One: And we want you to let Goat-Man and the slimy lizard wizard get what they want so...

Nobody: we can watch them get their tails kicked good.

Both: But WE get the twins!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Pagan Lass

Brit... Are they done?

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
I can sense them up there. Here's hoping for the best...

[enters Slim's Club and saunters up to the bar directly opposite Slim]

Greetings sentinent. May I have something cold to quench my thirst? Perhaps a Green Dragon ale, if you have one.

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.