Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Club Cobalt in Chains (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Club Cobalt in Chains
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I think so...

Gramps? Mr Cobalt? Mr Lardy? Invisible Brainiac?

Got any questions for them?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
They're alomost ready to begin their assault. When they do, I'll need to be ready

[a very faint green mist begins to seep into Slim's. So faint that only someone attuned to it would notice it.]

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
One Green Dragon Ale...

A Time Slip? In Here?

<Seals the Bar>

Wanna try that again, Pal?

I don't know you, so mebbie you don't know where you are...

But in here, time follows my rules...

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know what a Time Slip is, pal and as far as I know Time doesn't follow anyone's rules much less those of a mere bartender!

I simply came in here to have a drink and relax on such a hot day. I you don't care to earn my credits, I can take them someplace else.

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[outside of the bar]

Brit, whatever you need, I'll do it. My Lard Force might indeed come in handy!

{OOC: I'm off to work! [Frown] Just have Lardy say or do what you need him to!}

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Nobody: Mistress!!

No-One: He's sealed off the bar...

Nobody: We can't feel the Big Witch's energy...

No-One: Commencing Shutdown... T minus 30 seconds and counting... 29... 28...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Everyday Girl:
I think so...

Gramps? Mr Cobalt? Mr Lardy? Invisible Brainiac?

Got any questions for them?

I'm listening.

I wish we had a better description of Slim's thugs. Goat man? Lizardy fellow? Hard to say who they are or if we know them.

But we'll know soon enough I'd wager.

So the question is, how do we proceed. Obviously Nobody and No-One weren't frozen because Slim didn't activate the bar. I think we're close to making our move...

(Abin - our of character for a sec...I'm leaving work at 1:30 PM and then won't have access to a computer until Tuesday morning! PM me or proceed as you see fit knowing anything done to Cobalt means I'll keep all the good and undo all the bad [Wink] But I'm around today for 2 more hours!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
(also OOC)

Rex, I got your PM to Slim but when I try to open that character's profile all I get is an error message. Please resend to me as Abin.

Cobie, it's cool I have to leave for work soon so we can wait till tues to go any further

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Further OCC - whatever you think is cool, I'm in! Damn home laptop fried [Mad]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
So confused... Is this thread about a "Club Cobalt" nightspot being padlocked shut, or about binding Cobie and clubbing him ?

Not that I'm necessarily against it, either way... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
Wha???

I thought ...
well..

nevermind.

>giggle<

oopsie

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Slim,

Let us join your gang or we will eat all the prezels in the joint.

The Terrible Threateners

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Well, it looks like Everyday Girl has things under control and we'll wait for her word.

You hear me, everyone? No one moves on Slim's joint until EDG gives the go ahead. She's got some espionage agents in there now, and we need to get a better idea of who and what Slim has in there before go busting in.

This could take *days* even. So be prepared to wait for her.

My Whee Fem, you stay here too. I'll be back and forth throughout the week and will help lead the charge when the time is right...

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Dear Slim,

Let us join your gang or we will eat all the prezels in the joint.

The Terrible Threateners

My! That IS a terrible threat! [Shudder]

What man can function without barroom pretzels?! [Eek!] [No]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Two words my friend:

Bar mix - I love the wasabi covered nuts!

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.