Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Club Cobalt in Chains (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Club Cobalt in Chains
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobalt!!! AT LAST!!!

<Slows time around Cobalt to 1/64th speed>

Now you bastard! Watch your friends DIE in slow motion while yer helpless ta do anything about it...

And when their all dead...

BWAHA-HA-HA!!!

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<uses magnetism to protect self from effects, but now unable to move>

Britney, whatever plan you have, you better get it going now...

<within time sphere, finally sees the inside of Slim's bar, looking at Stoopid Cat, Pagan Lass, Space Tart, a discarded Lard Lad robot and S.H.A.G.>

And now Slim, to remind you that you're not the only person thinking ahead...

<presses button. S.H.A.G. begins to light up>

I sent you the robot knowing you'd attack it and make a trophy. But within it is enough cat-nip to wake up every cat on Legion World. I know time is your domain here, but traveling through space has always been Stoopid Cats. Perhaps he might figure out a way to counter your powers so we can win...

<Slim's time-slowing begins to crack magnetic sphere around Cobalt, the effects stronger than Cobalt thought>

...it looks like I won't have many more moments here...

<sees rage in Slim's eyes>

You really hate me, don't you? But I've never meant you before!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
<Dives through the shattered doors and rolls off to one side. As she looks over the room she sees that time crystals are forming around both Abin and Cobalt but Slim seems to be ignoring her, the Gencar Security Officers and Everyday Girl...>

Brit, go for Slim! I'll lead the Gencar Security Officers against the Gencar Super Villains...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
<Watches in horror as both Abin and Cobalt are encased in time crystals...>

Got to concentrate on what needs to be done...

quote:
Originally posted by Everyday Girl:
No-One: It's cool Sword Girl...

Nobody: Mistress is listening...

No-One: ...and Boss Witch says she needs to put a bullet into the thing that looks like Gladys...

Nobody: ...but isn't real.

No-One: And we want you to let Goat-Man and the slimy lizard wizard get what they want so...

Nobody: we can watch them get their tails kicked good.

Both: But WE get the twins!

Something that looks like Gladys but isn't real...

Nobody... No-One... Where is it?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

And now Slim, to remind you that you're not the only person thinking ahead...

<presses button. S.H.A.G. begins to light up>

I sent you the robot knowing you'd attack it and make a trophy. But within it is enough cat-nip to wake up every cat on Legion World. I know time is your domain here, but traveling through space has always been Stoopid Cats. Perhaps he might figure out a way to counter your powers so we can win...

You really hate me, don't you? But I've never meant you before!

Is Catnip really the best you can do Cobalt? Please... By the time Stoopid Cat smells it you'll have been dead for a hundred years...

You've no idea how much I hate you... But you will know before you die...

--------------------

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Slim, tell me, then! Who are you? What have I done to you? I only know a little of your story, but you must realize that whatever happened to your planet had little to do with me!

<Slim's time-slowing power continues to crack magnetic sphere, now Cobalt can no longer move his arms and legs, staring directly into Slim's eyes>

Why hurt so many innocents? What will it take to get you to let them go?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

I'm yer Worst Nightmare, Cobaltus. I'm one o' the few survivin' men of Libertion, a planet yer armies sacked during yer war with the Barbarian Hordes.

We had nothin to do with nothin you're fightin about. Our only crime was tradin with the horde at gunpoint. We paid tribute in food so they wouldn't sack our planet.

Then the armies of the great hero and liberator Cobalt Kid came... We Cheered... We Were Saved...

WE DIED! WE DIED BY THE TENS OF THOUSANDS! AT LEAST THE MEN DIED! THE WOMEN JUST WISHED THEY WERE DEAD...

You cared nothing for the innocent people slaughtered on my world. So why should I care about the innocents killed on yours?

Then the survivors sat in the camps and watched you hang a medal around some General's Neck and right next to that General was the man who ordered the rape and destruction of my world.

On that day I passed sentence on YOU, Cobaltus! I decreed that you shall die by my hand! And today it happens...

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Liberton? From what I heard Liberton fought with the Barbarians and hoped to invade the United Planets.

But it hardly matters. Because I had nothing to do with any of that, and neither did Legion World! My general, Scipio Taltarus assigned that sector of space to another general. And *that* general was found guilty by me of war crimes and dismissed from our armies.

I was equally as appalled as you were! He was no citizen of Legion World, but a military man supplied to us by the UP. When it became evident what he was all about, we got rid of him. I'd gladly understand your contempt of him. I only ever met him that one time.

To think I had some semblance of control over him is ludicrous Slim.

<sees pure hate in his eyes>

But I see. No, you blame me, as top general. Well, then, fine. I accept your blame. You've become unhinged by the horror, and I don't blame you for it.

I was the lead General in the War, assigned by the UP, and I take full blame. Scipio is long dead now, and only I remain. Free the others. I will go with you. But I will not surrender myself to your custody or be judged by you, I'm afraid. I will never do that.

(this isn't good...I'm still so exhausted after that battle with Frio...)

[ September 14, 2007, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

From what you heard... From What You HEARD!...

MY WORLD IS DESTROYED, MY WIFE WAS RAPED AND MURDERED! AND YOU -THE MAN WHO GAVE THE ORDERS- WANT ME TO JUST FORGET IT?!?!

WATCH THIS COBALTUS...

<Slim gestures, and the cube of frozen time surrounding Stoopid Cat begins to compress.>

**YOWL** **AARRGGHHHH**

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Dammit Slim, NOOO!

I gave no such order! You need to stop this immediately!

<S.H.A.G. begins to light up more, and begins growing hotter and hotter>

ENOUGH! I gave no such orders and never would in my life! I do not believe in rape or murder!

You want revenge? Fine! Take it out on me! I'll fight you one on one, powerless! Just leave Stoopid Cat alone!

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

<Another Gesture and the robot simply winks out of existence>

Whatever your robot was going to do... it's doing 6000 years ago in someplace called Ancient Pre-Egypt...

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

(Dammit! That didn't work. I programmed S.H.A.G. to explode, letting forth a time-blast, which in theory creates some sort of temporal rift. A last-ditch effort, I know, but I was hoping it would somehow effect Slim's control over time and space in this Bar. Or at least wake-up Pagan Lass)

You'll pay for that Slim. S.H.A.G. was my friend, and he won't be happy that his shell has been destroyed.

(At least he survives on as the Security Office's major-domo).

<now completely frozen body-wise>

You've got me Slim. What now?

(And where is Brittney and My Whee Fem?)

Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, looks like things are degenerating rapidly. This Slim character sure has it in for Cobalt Kid and the Security Office personnel.

'xcuse me, Mr. Slim. I realize you're a bit busy right now, but do you mind if I get in on the fun? I have my own personal score to settle with some of these people and I would hate to miss the opportunity since it looks like this might be my last chance to pay them back a bit. May I?

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<eyes newcomer>

Greaaaaaat

(who is this guy? And why does he seem familiar?)

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Slim:

<Slim gestures, and the cube of frozen time surrounding Stoopid Cat begins to compress.>

**YOWL** **AARRGGHHHH**

Ohmygod! Hang on Fuzzball...

I don't see anything resembling Gladys... So...

<Twin 9mm Beretta Pistols appear in her hands.>

He's wearing body armor...

HEY SLIM... CATCH!!!

<click - click>BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.