Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Club Cobalt in Chains (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Club Cobalt in Chains
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rex Viridian:

'xcuse me, Mr. Slim. I realize you're a bit busy right now, but do you mind if I get in on the fun? I have my own personal score to settle with some of these people and I would hate to miss the opportunity since it looks like this might be my last chance to pay them back a bit. May I?

What?/?/ Who the hell are yo...

Blam!! Blam!! Blam!! Blam!!

<Everyday Girl's bullets lift Slim and slam him hard into the wall behind the bar.>

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
"I'll take that as a "yes" Slim" [Smile]

Reaching out to the pale green light that suffuses the room, Rex weaves it into tendrils, four of which shoot upward, piercing the time crystals that encase Pagan Lass, the Lard Lad robot, Stoopid Cat, and Space Tart. The other tendrils weave together into thin green shields that completely cover the LMBPers and Security Office personnel.

"There, that should do it" Rex smiles as the time crystals encasing the four prisoners begin to dissolve. "Those shields will disrupt Skinny's time effects. Had I access to my full power, this would be over already, but even limited as my resources are at the moment, it will suffice."

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
<Slim struggles back to his feet, clearly shaken by the impact of being slammed halfway through the wall by Everyday Girl's bullets.>

Nobody Gets ta do that ta ME! NOBODY!!!

<Slim sees the green shields covering the Security Forces and mistakes them for cages. And, because of the fact that he's facing away from the time cubes holding his prisoners he doesn't notice that Rex is trying to free them...>

Mebbie, I wuz wrong 'bout ya, Greenie... Thanx fer trappin 'em... Now I'll finish it.

<He gestures and a time cube begins to coalesce around the emerald shield covering Everyday Girl.>

--------------------

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
<On the other side of the bar, My and her squad of GenCar Security Officers have been trying to keep Slim's mob of CenCar Super Villains at bay. But because Cobie long ago decided that all GenCar Security Officers must wear Red Star Trek Uniforms (and everybody knows what that means) it's been a losing battle. Now My is alone, her comrades lying on the floor behind her, as she faces down a dozen or so baddies... Suddenly a green glow surrounds the Super Villains and they drop, unconscious.>

What?!?! How?!?!

Not That I'm Complaining, mind you...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<unfrozen the robot activates, its processors computing its next course of action>
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm...I'm starting to gain back some movement...?

(Perhaps Rex Veridian isn't against us afterall?)

Keep it going Britney! He's faltering! Its no use Slim! You've brought the battle here to Legion World, where we have the advantage!

<able to move, but slowly...moves to My Whee Fem>

I've got you My.

<sees her battle wounds, lays hands to heal them>

We need to finish off Slim...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<finishing computing, the robot's eye turn faintly red>

Hmmm....interesting....

<establishes remote link with Slim>

Slim! We haven't met, but I am a potential ally...inhabiting the Lard Lad robot you captured, among many other robotic forms. This vessel is not powerful enough to turn the tide, but I can get you out of here if you wish...unless you have more trump cards to play, of course. But you'll find our goals are...similar, if you accept. Let me know if and when you are ready. Otherwise, I'll have to help fight your minions to avoid suspicion.

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Nobody! No-One! Where is the "thing that looks like Gladys?"

Behind Him Mistress! Through the wall...

click - clickBLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

<The Wall behind Slim EXPLODES...>

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<puts shield up around My Whee Fem and self>

Brit! Be careful!

We need to get back to where the action is, My!

<moves forward, effects of Slim's power still slowing Cobalt down>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

quote:
Originally posted by Clive Bot:

Slim! We haven't met, but I am a potential ally...inhabiting the Lard Lad robot you captured, among many other robotic forms. This vessel is not powerful enough to turn the tide, but I can get you out of here if you wish...unless you have more trump cards to play, of course. But you'll find our goals are...similar, if you accept. Let me know if and when you are ready. Otherwise, I'll have to help fight your minions to avoid suspicion.

Arrgghh!!! GET... OUT... OF... My... Head!!!! Arrgghh!!!

<click - click> BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

<the wall behind Slim Explodes knocking him face first to the floor and covering him with rubble.>

--------------------

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
What happened?!? The time effects have vanished...

GREEN ENERGY HANDS CATCH PAGAN LASS, STOOPID CAT AND SPACE TART AS THE TIME CUBES THEY WERE IMPRISONED IN VANISH.

Pagan... I'm sorry...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

Brit! Be careful!

We need to get back to where the action is, My!

Go help Abin, Cobie, you and the blue tart over there used to be an item, dincha?

I'll haul Slim's butt out from under that wall... Maybe that tin version of LardLad can help me...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

<communicates with Slim remotely>

Still want me "out of your head", human?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<flying next to Abin, grabs Spacey>

Spacey, I'm so sorry you got caught up in this.

They're out of it Abin, but they're not hurt. Something's wrong though. My spiritual 'senses' are going crazy. The danger definately has not passed...

<holds Space Tart in arms, magnetically creating shield for protection>

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

quote:
Originally posted by Clive Bot:
<communicates with Slim remotely>

Still want me "out of your head", human?

I'm Not HUMAN... Not Anymore... And YES I want you OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

But... We can work together if ya stay out 'o my head...

[ September 17, 2007, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: Slim ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.