Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Captain Lightbulb and his team get their Own Forum! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Captain Lightbulb and his team get their Own Forum!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Over on the DCMBs! I couldn't believe it!

The Light Brigade!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
How about that?

I wonder how many threads are dedicated to his cool outfit of a speedo and a giant lightbulb over his head?!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I'm amazed their isn't a topic about Antler Lass's giant rack!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Wow, me too!

I was so excited by this, that I had to start a topic of my own over there!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I just responded to it, Cobie!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

And it looks like it really is turning out to be a forum about the Light Brigade! Nice!

You can never have enough threads about Antler Lass's giant rack, either!

Eryk Davis Ester

I think Lucifer Lass joining the Light Brigade is an awesome idea! I hope the writers follow through with it!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

So do I, or like I said, I hope they at least include her in the series!

Lucifer Lass was such an awesome force in the fourth year of the LMB, there's just no way she can fall by the wayside. As you pointed out EDE, her story and connections to Lardy and EDE are far from over!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

And for all you continuity buffs:

Here's the final fate of the Emerald Dildo fairy of Ekron: here

It's in Vee's post at the top of the page!

[ March 05, 2004, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't forget about Flasher! He was a pretty neat member witha rather unique super power [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Where's Robotwoman's thread?

And Dormant Damsel's? She is, after all, the heart & soul of the team!

I'd like to propose Light Brigade membership for Nads-Kicker Lass and Penis-Eradicator Lad. But tell The Flasher to be wary around him.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

And if you'd like to see the infamous "Charge of the Light Brigade" as the Light Brigade and Kid Prime went on a suicide run to save the universe, chech out the "Ongoing Tag Thread"! Page 11, in the last three posts, and page 12, show how all of this happened!

It's the most heroic moment of the Light Brigade that I can remember!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Coming soon: Boy of 1000 Faces in "I was a Mobster's girlfriend!!"

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Lasher, don't you remember? Turns You Into A Country Fred turned Nads & PE Lad into Austria in order to free KP. One country wasn't big enough so PE Lad shifted over and became Hungary and...

Hell, you should just go back and reread it. It was a blast!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Varalent and MLLASH, you are under arrest:

For failure to post in the "All New, not so Different LMB Tag thread" on Friday, by 6:00, Cobalt Kid time. Punishment: go post there please.

[ March 05, 2004, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.