Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Captain Lightbulb and his team get their Own Forum! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Captain Lightbulb and his team get their Own Forum!
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
And for all you continuity buffs:

Here's the final fate of the Emerald Dildo fairy of Ekron: here

It's in Vee's post at the top of the page!

*blush* That was one of my most inspired moments, I must admit *blush*

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
It's one of the best of the whole tag thread! And I even wrote you a fan mail PM!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Which has now been acknowledged on the...that damn board! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Proty II
The Weirdo Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Proty II   Author's Homepage   Email Proty II         Edit/Delete Post     
And they call ME the Weirdo Legionnaire....

[Proty II]

--------------------
Yes, but now I'm back! I'm back FROM the future!

Vist Hyperion Ranch!
Guided tours of Chateau Crowbar now available!

http://hometown.aol.com/kidcrowbar/myhomepage/ranch.html

From: Hyperion Ranch, California | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
You're using an LMBP storyline to take over a published DC title? Why, this just may be the greatest thing since Comcast wanted to take over Disney, and just as welcome by the taken-over party, but ... I'm still lost in confusion ... help! {g}
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
The Light Brigade was originally a team of allies to the LMB. They made their debut in one of the recent tag-team threads... HOT SUMMER NIGHTS maybe...?

The membership includes/included:

Capt. Lightbulb

Robotwoman

The Flasher

Porta-John

Antler Lass

Dormant Damsel

Boy of 1000 Faces

Coma Lad

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Boy of 1000 Faces = Eryk Davis Ester- Recently, EDE has joined the LMB, and is no longer an active Light Brigader.

Kid Prime also served with the Light Brigade for some time before joining the LMB.

And which one is the traitor of the Light Brigade? Porta John?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

There should always be a Boy of 1000 Faces. Maybe Eryk was hynotized into thinking he was Boy of 1KF, when in reality the ACTUAL Boy of 1KF is still out there, desperately trying to pull off a disguise other than Capt. Lightbulb.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe I'm still too dense, which wouldn't be the first time. Are you saying that some people came up with a group of characters in the LMBP tag-team threads that happens to match, in name, a new DC title? And that's the similarity you're playing on here?

I guess this is all getting too arch and insider for me, and I need the joke explained. As I lamented recently in the polls forum, I'm too much of a literalist *sigh*

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

You've got it, Grey!

We (the tag-team writers) came up with the Light Brigade and its membership a while back.

Now DC has a new comic called THE LIGHT BRIGADE, which, to the best of my knowledge, does NOT feature Capt. Lightbulb, Dormant Damsel and the gang.

I think we should sue anyway!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And if I can't have Boy of 1000 Faces, I demand Light Brigade membership for his replacement: Boy of 1000 Feces!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I second this demand! Boy of 1000 Feces is a force unto himself!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The Light Brigade actually debuted in "Doom of the Super-Heroes", following up on the success of the "Captain Lightbulb" character from "Hot Super-Nights".

Porta-John was indeed the LB traitor. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a major appearance in the "Refugees" onevision I'm working on...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, and I'd like to keep Boy of 1000 Faces as part of the EDE history. Maybe I could ocassionally don the identity again, as the need arises, however...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

But what about Boy of 1000 Feces, Eryk? His super-feces-controlling powers are very formidable.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.