Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  87  88  89   
Author Topic: MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Only one LMB image... I really enjoy drawing the Frio and Caliente characters...

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
You would think that I shouldn't have to encourage a gay guy to draw some beefcake. [Wink]

PS: I really like Space Sister

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
You would think that I shouldn't have to encourage a gay guy to draw some beefcake. [Wink]

I know, right?

On the other hand, that's one tasty pic of Jo [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Thanks, Rocky-- but I think this one is my favorite of the bunch... Jan and Condo...

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

(and please note I'll be doing an LMBeefcake attempt before bedtime tonight...)

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Okay Rocky, Cramey... this one's for you!

Let me set the scene...

Sketchy is just walkin' over the dune to this WTF scenario: Lardy is totally crackin' up because Cobie doesn't realize Lardy gave him a Bi-beer (Bi-beer dates back to early LMB tag-team threads!). Meanwhile, Blockade Boy is torn between hurlin' and runnin'...

CUTE!! (click to enlarge the frivolity)

Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Jan and Condo make a cute couple!

Nice treasure trail on BB!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Dang it!!

Just like what happened to me on the Legion #48 thread, I'm busted for noticing a man crotch again!

Day-am! What is Lardy wearing and what's going on in there?

What's that called? "Dude, you just did a ball check!" Is that right? Something like that.

Gah!

Anyway, I love that Sketchy's walking up to the scene and he's like,
"D'oh! Lardy just gave Cobie a Bi-Beer!"

Blocky's all,
"D'oh! Cobie's gonna be checkin' out my trail any second now!"

Lardy's all,
"Hah! What sport!"

Cobie goes,
"Ball check!"

I need a nap.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Heh heh heh... I was wondering why QUIS hadn't noticed Lardy's ummm... swimming attire... [LOL]

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
You need to post a Lash Lad picture!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Absolutely! And he needs to be in a group shot on the other side of the beach! [Wink]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Heh heh heh... I was wondering why QUIS hadn't noticed Lardy's ummm... swimming attire... [LOL]

I saw the sock he stuffed in it.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

A Lash Lad picture, you say? But that would be so-- narcissistic, and everyone knows I'm not like that!

To prove it, in my first self-portrait I am generously sharing the spotlight with EDE! [Wink]

click to enlarge (my ego) even further! [Wink] [Wink]

Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

That's just adorable! Lash looks totally hawt and EDE is rolling his eyes ever so subtly.

Fabulous, as always! [Big Grin]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It's now time at the fandango to MAKE FUN OF MLLASH'S CHILDHOOD SELF-MADE COMICS!

That's right, I did it! Maybe you did too! But were your childhood ideas good enough to be stolen years later by Rob Liefeld? heh heh! It's funny because it's BAD!

So back in the day, early to mid 80s, like many a true geek, I used to draw my own comics! At first I stapled them together like real comics but later progressed to just drawing them in notebooks (which I still have!). There was lots of action, death and resurrection and badly drawn shenanigans! Plus fashion shows, just like in Betty & Veronica!

I had this team of underground super-babes which could be considered Birds of Prey only with lots of members! (no pun intended)

There was the team set in the future (strangely not Legion-sized or even Legion-derivative).

There was the team set in this guy's house until his house got trashed and he decided to buy a skyscraper and enlarge the team to 15 members and move them into the skyscraper where the story takes a semi-direct riff from the JSA in Adventure Comics' "Death of Batman" story. EVERYone got their asses kicked!

There was the team set on the mountain who was actually a new team using the old team's name but was attacked by the original team's old foes.

Fun. I really need to dig those notebooks out soon.

I'm blanking on a LOT of that old stuff, but I'm going to share a few doodles...

-

These three chicks were part of the Skyscraper guy's team. The ones on the right and left's powers were completely stolen from Phantom Girl and Triplicate Girl. The babe in the middle had an atomic punch, which was kewl, but get THIS-- she originally also had WINGS that she lost in the big fracas that destroyed dude's house! This was almost a DECADE before TMK did it to Dawny. Bow before me, Giffen!

Oh, and yes-- these lasses DID sometimes stop posing in awkward model stances long enough to fight crime!

--------------------

This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  87  88  89   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.