Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  87  88  89   
Author Topic: MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Lash, my favorites this time are Savage She He and LYL. Just my opinion.

I have done a couple of sketches of Trash Lass, based on your picture of her, but I need to see a full body shot, to understand her costume. (I need to read the dang stories about her to get to know her, too.) In my mind, I see her in jeans and a t-shirt and work boots and gloves, but that's probably her day job look. Her superhero image looks pretty glamorous and pristine in pink and grey with the swooping blonde hair.

I'm SO glad you've found a way to visually present your ideas. Thank you for the image of Sketch Lad, too! I think he's overdue for a new look! Got any ideas?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The LMB are hella kewl!!!! And the mask really rawks!!!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Lash! Gas Girl was a treat- thanks! And Crystal was an unexpected smile-inducer!

I really liked the Medusa image, among others.

Henpecker cracks me up.

Heh!

Hellcat shows your work on hands is reaping benefits-- that's a cool image.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Dean! The Savage She-He *is* pretty kewl, huh? And I too loved LYL's "shinister" pic.

As far as Trash Lass, well, nothing's really set in stone... I know for her day-job, she's likely wear an orange or neno-green jumpsuit like the trash collectors here. And anything you would want to incorporate into her costume I *know* would be awesome. You've just got that "IT" that knows what works and what doesn't! ANYthing you've drawn I'd love to see! And if I didnt make it clear on the TL Secret Files thread, that picture you did was mesmerizing.

A new look for Sketch Lad? Well, I'm a fan of the old look, but change can be good sometimes, too. I'm going to play with this some.

Quis! I'm glad you enjoyed your LMB image, and all the LMB images... those were a lot of fun to do... I may have to try some action shots.

Toddkins!! I'm glad you liked Gas Girl... I will have to try a "do-over" now that I've gotten a bit more experience in with the windows paint. I liked that Crystal "thick line" image enough that it made me want to revisit the whole "thick line" style for the LMB pictures... (Hmm. I'll have to do a Mystery Lad next!)

I thought Henpecker was funny too... it alwasy makes my day to hear someone was amused by one of my characters!

YOU GUYS always make my day. Thanks for looking at my stuff and being so supportive. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Sweetie. Proty.
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh yes, and LYL's v. good.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Teeds! You never come out and play anymore. But if a Proty image might draw you out, then a Proty image is what you shall have! (not before Weds., though...). And your approval of the LYL image makes me happy!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello... hello... noc...noc...noc...this thing working???

Searched this thread twice and couldn't find a "Blockade Boy." Gary working on the search function?

Must be a problem with the search function.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Blocks! This situation will be rectified ASAfP! Look for your LMB Blockade Boy image... coming SOON to the fandango!!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
These space-rawk so hard it makes my ears hurt!

Awesome!!!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Heh! Cobie I'm totally digging your new avatar!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Me too! Very cool in the way I'm leaning to the side to the magnetic effect can be seen. Quite dynamic, like I'm checking out the girl to my left (reader's right).

(Shh, don't tell but its Teeds I'm looking at)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
My avatar actually look a lot like me back in my college days!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hey, mine too! I had lots of blue shirts and sweatshirts too then!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Hard to believe that MLLASH has been stalking you both for that long.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  87  88  89   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.