Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango (Page 49)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  87  88  89   
Author Topic: MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
It's great. I absolutely [Love] the grin you have on him. It fits with how I see him. Thank you so much,.

>whew!< So glad you like, I was kinda nervous about it!! And NOTHING makes me nervous--!!

Well, except libraries. And airplanes. And anything that is even slightly different from what it was before. And... [Wink]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Oh, and it's going on 11 years for some of us bro.

Boy, tell me about it... if I think about it too much, it blows my mind.

I was SO VERY LUCKY to stumble into the GREATEST GROUP of internet friends a person could have ever imagined back then.

And I'm even MORE appreciative these days, with stuff like Facebook bringing us all closer than ever before.

*happy sigh* You guys all ROCK.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome to see Dev get the Lash treatment! Very cool... only thing left out of the description is that he has the heart of Ambush Bug...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Lashie is so cute when he worries about silly things. [Wink]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks-you so much for the new pic of me!
She's very gorgeous!

I love the other's too.
Dev actually looks a lot like himself, ya know?
Great stuff!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
It does Shady...it actually looks more like me than I thought...which is tres cool.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

NOW FEATURING SCENES FROM MATTER-EATER LAD: THE SERIES VOLUME 2!

-

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
MORE FANDANGO NOW.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

While most of my fandangoing has been posted to facebook of late, I have been convinced to do more here for legionworld.net.

First though, I am going to assemble various recent birthday 'dangos and FEMbrain 'dangos that were previously posted elsewhers! I'd better get on that now...

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

So here's the recent onslaught of FEMbrain 'toons, previously available only at the Facialbook...

As you will quickly make note of, FEMbrain's reign of marriage-minded terror continues on the DCU unabated...

-

-

-

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Now this particular image had its genesis during a PM between myself and Peebs, so blame him:

-

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

I loved all of these on facebook and the latest one is TOTALLY TITS! "My Goofiest Adventure" *must* become an ongoing comic book!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Thanks Cobie!!

-

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
*GASP*

more more more more more more more more

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
I have some suggestions for the fans.

FYI: I'm not really into boob windows, but I'd rather be in one than falling out of one.

This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  87  88  89   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.