Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMBP: The Fight Against Thora! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: LMBP: The Fight Against Thora!
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
(never mind - [Smile] )

[ October 13, 2003, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: Outdoor Miner ]

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Here we go:

*The LMBP cruiser makes it's way to Taltar, the world of Thora under the guise of diplomatic mission*

"What's the plan CK?" asks Semi. "A few things. First, we'll actually attempt to see if Thora is willing to work with us. While we're doing that, you and Vee will lead an Espionage Mission to see if you can find Space Ranger there. If Thora doesn't cooperate, we'll unleash our full strength on her and the Femizons to win back SP!"

"What about your unborn baby?" asked Icefyre. "I'm not sure yet. But I do know that I don't want it to become a male slave or a female femi-Nazi! I have to get him/her back! Miner, I'll need your help, so make sure you have all the pregnancy test equipment!"

"Their are plenty of LMBers with us right now, so be strong!"

As the cruiser approached the Homeworld of Thora, New Kid turned to Lash to say...

Deceitful MALES!

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thora

quote:
Originally posted by Almost New Kid:
"I think she's probably holding Ranger in one of her slave camps, I can't imagine him going along with her."

"But, you never know what she might have done. Or what crazy ideas he may have come up with. You know something about her methods don't you?"

At that point Harbinger, Kara and Princess Crujectra walked into the room, The Princess looked directly at Icefyre and said...

I told you numerous times I had nothing to do with the disappearance of your oafish male ally known as Space Ranger.

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thora

quote:
A very pregnant Thora and a legion of femizon warriors behind her.

"You cretinour males were warned. If any of you come any closer to my planet, you will all be castrated and destroyed!"

"Where's Space Ranger!" yelled Vee, to which Thora replied

"Space Ranger, why he's..."

Like I would ever spout such ridiculous balderdash!

--------------------

Thora

quote:
Originally posted by Super Lad Kid:
INTERLUDE

Meanwhile, Super Lad Kid has been patroling the Headquarters making sure that Thora's gang did not make a surprise attack while the team was away. He just finished cleaning and closing up SHAKES when he thought he heard a noise down a nearby alley.

"Man, I sure wish Cobalt Kid or SharkLad or some of the other more powerful members were here. I don't know what use my powers of smell-replication could be if things got rough."

He stared down the dark alley in hopes of seeing what caused the noise. It was just a mouse.

"Whew, looks like there was nothing to be afraid of," he thought.

Just then, in a blinding rush, a giant robotic arm reached out and siezed Super Lad Kid into the alley.

And all became as quiet as it was before.

END INTERLUDE

I always knew your headquarters was infested with vermin... the 4-legged AND the 2-legged kind.

--------------------

Thora

quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
"Space Ranger, why he's my new First Consort. He was betrothed to me in a special ceremony shortly before you cretinous males arrived here. He belongs to me now!" cackled Thora.

"No!" cried New Kid. The femizons stiffened, awaiting any potential attack by the LMBPers.

I can see we aren't gonna need the pregnancy tests, thought Miner. Wonder how CK's gonna talk us out of this one.

Cobalt Kid, smiling, stepped up to Thora and said..

The very idea that I would sully my hands with that moronic male you call Space Rangers is absolute claptrap!!!!

--------------------

Thora

I am unable to read the untrue babblings contained in this thread any longer!!!!

--------------------

Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Thora:
I am unable to read the untrue babblings contained in this thread any longer!!!!

Thora darling, there's no need for you to read any further. I realize that reading is a strain for someone with a pea sized brain such as you, so let me summarize it for you.

YOU LOST.

End of story.

Bye dear, come back when you can't stay nearly as long!

Emerald Empress

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
One other thing Thora - we've got your dildo.
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Semi:

Three different lines popped into my head upon reading this, but I'm refraining out of respect.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Screw respect. Let loose.
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

OK.

quote:
Originally posted by Semi:

....and he's back drinking at SHAKES.

(They just pop into my head. I can't help it.)

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Took me a minute, but ... [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[Laugh Out Loud]

It's witty repartee like this that I love!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
[Laugh Out Loud]

It's witty repartee like this that I love!

OM has a very droll wit. Sometimes I miss it, but when I catch it, I'm frequently in awe.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.