Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMBP: The Fight Against Thora! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: LMBP: The Fight Against Thora!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
...the entire LMBP force, all of the femizons, Shark lad and Furball were fighting off the Shark Avatar Beast! It continued to grow so that it began reaching fifty feet!

Cobalt and Lardy tied up Thora, and left her a little note. Cobalt kissed her cheek, gave her a slap on the tush, and said goodbye. "well Lardy, let's head out there!" said Cobalt to his good friend, still a little shocked to see him in lingerie and a wig "a lot of chicks with dicks her...?"

Outside, the war raged on, as the Shark Avatar swallowed a cadre of femizons! "Well at least someone is swallowing around here!" yelled Lash, as he charged into the fray.

EDE and Dr. Lesbon joined the others aboard the cruiser, as she began kissing him and unzipping his pants. "No, not yet doctor, we have to stop that beast! How is it related to Sharky, Furball and Cobalt?" "Oh shut up Eryk Davis Ester and let me ride you!" she screamed devilishly!

Meanwhile, the entire LMBP continued to fight the Avatar...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

*BTW Lardy, I forgot how much you make me laugh! I literally almost cried when I read your post!*
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"It's too big!" said Harbinger, her voice uncharacteristically trembling.

SharkLad's mind raced ... 'What the hell is this thing? None of this makes sense, except I feel I must join with it.'

SharkLad moved in closer to the Shark Beast Avatar.

"RarkRad, Rhat rare rou roing? Rour roo rose!" screamed a very fur-less Furball.

Suddenly, the Shark Avatar Beast opened it mouth and swallowed SharkLad whole ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

...as well as Furball! As the LMBP and the femizons looked on, the Shark Avatar, Shark Lad and Furball all began to let off an illuminous glow! Only Semi could see what was happening!

As Cobalt Kid and Lardy rejoined the LMBPers, Semi yelled, "stand back guys, it looks like it's going to..."

Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
Meanwhile, back on Legion World....

"And now we finally unmask you!" the Empress cried. There was a blast of green light and inside the sphere everyone could clearly make out the truth behind the Evil Queen's facade.

<group gasp>

"But how can it be?" cried Super Lad Kid

"Evil Queen is really Lori Morning!" said Fat Cramer "How horrible!"

"That's not Lori Morning, FC" countered Emerald Empress. "That's a time displaced holographic replica of Lori Morning! Which means that Evil Queen AND Lori Morning (if she has anything to do with this) are among those still on the lose!"

"But, who has the power to create something like that and make it so lifelike?" asked Super Lad Kid.

"There's only one person I can think of that has the technical skill here on Legion World," the Empress said.

"Tharik the Mute, of course!" said FC. "No wonder he's been so quite lately. Well, at least we know who else we need to go after but I still think we may need to wait for some reinforcements."

"No need to wait any longer, fair lady! Your reinforcements are here!"

And sure enough as FC, EE, and SLK turned to look, they saw Greybird Boy, Quislet Esq., Danny Blaine, Healex, & Sonnie Boy arrayed behind them.

"Wonderful! It's nice to know you can always count on friends when you need them," said FC. "Now listen carefully, it appears we're going to have to go in to Tarik the Mute's Academy and finish this once and for all. As you all know, Super Lad Kid & I spent some time in there undercover as students, so we know our way around. We need to be very careful because they have quite powerful weapons and people in there. We don't need anyone getting hurt!"

<Thanks, Cramer!>Super Lad Kid mouthed to FC, since she had covered for his youthful indiscretion in actually joining Tarik's evil school. She winked back in reply.

"Posh!" said Sonnie Boy "We have enough power here to take on just about anything they can throw at us. Let's get on with it! It's way past time we took care of these miscreants!"

"Empress, can you do anything that will hold these two securely here while we attack the Academy?" Greybird Boy asked.

"Of course, they can't break out of my Emerald Prison Sphere," Emerald Empress said. "They'll still be here next Klordny Festival unless I decide to let them out!"

"Then let's go!" said FC

Less then one half hour later, our stalwart LMBPers had reached the entrance to the Academy.

"How do we get in?" asked Danny Blaine

"Why, my Eye can burst through that puny door in no time!" said the Empress

"Wait!" commanded Fat Cramer "Greybird Boy, before we try to break through the front door, I want you to do a little recon overhead. See if you can spot anything we need to know before we go rushing in."

Greybird Boy immediately launched himself into the air and circled the Academy, swooping in as close as he dared on numerous occasions. Finally he returned to the group and landed.

"I can see about four or five people inside. I could definitely make out Tarik and his Android, Evil Queen, and someone that could possibly be that Winema Wazzo impersonator. I'm not sure who the other one is. I couldn't get a good enough look." Greybird Boy reported.

"Okay so there are at least five of them in there, maybe more. Other than the Android, I don't think any of them have any powers to speak of," FC said. "But I'm not sure so everyone be extra careful! Ready?"

Once everyone nodded, FC turned to the Empress and said "Blast that door, sweetie! Let's go kick some nass!"

"FC!!" everyone gasped.

"What? I've told you all before, I can be pretty nasty and dangerous when someone gets me mad. And boy oh boy, these people have really made me mad!"

Suddenly a bolt of brilliant whiteness burst from the roof of the academy and exploded at Super Lad Kid's feet. The resulting explosion sent him flying back about twenty five feet where he landed in a heap of blackened, scorched, smoking clothes and skin.

"That does it," FC hissed "Quis, look after the Kid! Empress lets go!"

Immediately, an emerald green blast shot out of the Eye of Ekron and pulversized the Academy's entryway. The LMBPers rushed in and joined battle with the evil ones inside.

Danny Blaine took Tarik out of the fight with one single blow to his jaw. Greybird swooped in and grabbed Winema Wazzo by the arms, lifting her straight up in the air and keeping her hanging there screeching helplessly like a banshee. FC pounced on Evil Queen and got into a vicious catfight with her while Healex & Sonnie Boy sped through the courtyard and headed for the roof.

The Empress quickly spotted the Android and, focusing an incredible blast of Emerald energy at it, blew it to pieces! Then she raced after Healex and Sonnie to give them a hand.

As the three of them reached the upper floor another blast crumbled the wall just above Healex's head. Sonnie & Healex dove for cover as the Empress let lose another Emerald blast which filled the room.

In the green glow, the three of them saw a shadowy figure surrounded by some kind of light shield which held off, just barely, the Emerald attack. Just as the protective barrier seemed about to implode, the figure inside blinked out of sight!

"Gone! He's gone!" Healex yelled.

"Sonofabitch almost took my bloody head off!" rampaged Sonnie "Where did he go?"

"Who was it? Could you tell?" The Empress asked "All I could see was his shilouette!"

"Not really, but it was defintely a he, that much I could tell!" Healex replied "He seemed to be surrounded by a blinding white energy field."

"Empress! Healex! Sonnie! Down here! Hurry!" rang out Danny's voice.

In response, the Empress surrounded the three of them in Emerald light and flew them quickly back to the courtyard.

"What? What's the matter!" they said as they spotted Danny kneeling next to a crumpled figure.

"It's FC! I...you should have seen her! She's hurt really bad but she was incredible! She took out the Android all by herself. Tore it apart piece by piece! I've never seen anything like it!" Danny cried.

"But, I blasted the Android to pieces before I went upstairs," the Empress argued.

"No, you thought you did, dear" came Cramer's weak and pain filled whisper. "But it wasn't. They tried to trick us by disguising themselves as each other. Ohhh! Damn, that hurts!"

"Then who?" the Empress asked.

"Well, I hate to say it but this sure looks like the Evil Queen's crown inside this piece of metal armor to me," said Healex.

"And here's her...ughhh! Well, what's LEFT of her ugly ass face & head anyway," said Sonnie.

"Murderer! Murderess!" screeched Winema Wazzo from up in the air where she was still held aloft by Greybird Boy. "You'll pay for that! I'll see you tried and convicted in a real court when I get out of here!"

"I...I killed a....queen! I committed regicide! Oh, no! But I didn't mean to....oh, nooooooooo!"

"You had no way of knowing, lass," soothed Sonnie as the Empress feel to her knees and bent her head.

"You don't understand, I KILLED a QUEEN! That's unforgiveable among royals. Princess Crujectra will have no choice but to banish me from Legion World!"

"Over my dead body!" hissed FC.

"Empress, pull yourself together," said Healex. "If we don't get FC and Super Lad Kid to the medical unit fast, we may be crying over their deaths as well!"

"Yeah, come on now, Empress. We need you to use your Eye to stabilize both of them until we can get them to a doctor," Danny urged.

"You're...right... sniff ...What's done is done and I can't do anything about it now," she said as Sonnie helped her up from her knees. Oh I'm so going to miss Legion World! But at least I can try to do something for this wonderfully brave lady and that cute Kid before I have to leave!"

With that she straightened up to her full regal stance and commanded the Eye. An emerald glow surrounded them and collected Quis and the Kid as well. Followed bu Greybird Boy who still had Winema Wazzo captive in his arms, they speed back to HQ, the threat to Legion World defeated.

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Greybird Boy dropped off Winema Wazzo, Tarik the Mute and Tarik the Mute's android into the custody of the Royal Guard at the Legion World prison. Their trial will be at a later date.

*editors note: these happenings will be covered in full on Legion World*

Emerald Empress returned to the Legion Embassy where she awaited the return of Princess Crujectra and Eyrk Davis Ester to tell them of her regicide and the death of Evil Queen. FC, Super Lad Kid and the others tried to console her, but she genuinely seemed upset. "After she came so far..." said FC. "We'll have to wait to see what happens to her now."

-----------------------------

Meanwhile on Taltar:

With Thora taken out, Space Ranger rescued and the fight with the femizons over, the LMBP's mission had been a clear success. Only one thing remained a problem, the fact that Shark Lad and Furball combined with Cobalt Kid's Shark Avatar Demon Baby and grew into a fifty foot monstrosity that was attacking the LMBP in full force. Lard Lad and Cobalt Kid joined their friends, as EDE and Dr. Lesbon beamed aboard to the LMB Cruiser.

"Semi," yelled Vee, "what is it?! What do you see?!" "Your not gonna believe this, but..."

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

"The Shark Avatar when combined with Shark Lad and Furball looks like a giant blue whale's penis!!!"

"Well, you were right on one thing Semi. I don't belive it." replied Vee.

"Aah, this sounds more like an LMB adventure." muttered Lash. "Does anyone know what's going on?"

"I think I may" said Iron Rat, whose mystical powers allowed him insight to such things. "Shark Lad and Furball both gain their powers by tapping into fundamental forces of nature, namely the forces of the beast. This Shark Avatar represents too much power being taken from those same forces."

"Huh?" said Cobalt. "How could that be mine and Thora's kid?"

"Bad luck" said Stu. "Your kids have a history of being demons, robots and future world conquerors. It's only fitting your child would be the host for the Shark Avatar arriving on Earth."

"So, I'm not Sharky or Furball's father or anything?"

"No, you just have fucked up sperm."

"Oh. Well, that's a relief."

"So how do we stop it?" asked Dev.

"Well, it seems that Shark Lad and Furball must be able to work together as allies to find a way to release their excess energy in a non-violent manner. This will de-power the Shark Avatar, and he will disapear."

"Do you get any of this?" asked Lucien to Harbinger. "Nope. I got lost after the 'fucked up sperm part'."

All got quiet. Suddenly Princess Crujectra spoke up. "Well Icey, get in there! Take care of Sharky getting rid of that energy!" Icefyre smiled and dove into the fray. "What about Furball?" asked Lardy. "Well, someone has to pet him" replied Stu. Everyone stood quiet. "Hm, who's the newest guy?" asked Lardy. "No," said the Princess, "we'll all have to take turns, it's only fitting"

They all groaned, but knew they must do it. While Icefyre took "care" of Shark Lad, the LMBPers were forced to take turns to 'calm' down Furball, although they wore two layers of gloves. Finally, the Shark Beast began to fade away, and Shark Lad and Furball reverted back to their normal selves. They hadn't fought each other for over an hour.

Suddenly, a finless Shark Lad and a fur-less Furball recognized the crisis was past, and they couuld fight again, so they did.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

As the LMBPers prepared to leave, Cobalt Kid, Lard Lad, Space Ranger, Dev-Em and Kara wrapped up the fight with the femizons. Taltar had been invaded and the LMBP came out on top.

"We got the Ranger back, my baby isn't a slave or a femizon (although who knows what it was) and the Thora invasion is over. All in all a good job" said Cobalt.

"Yeah. Although what ever happened to EDE?"

----------------

Epilouge One

An exhausted EDE layed on the couch with ten bags of ice on his groin. A sated Dr. Lesbon smiled at him across the room, thoroughly satisfied. "So, you'll help Sharky and Furball now?" said EDE, in too much pain to even talk. He had claw marks on his back and his balls were throbbing. "Not only that hon, but I've decided to come back to Legion World and be the doctor there! I'm gonna follow you any were you go you stud!"

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Epilogue Two

Shark Lad and Furball fought on and off the whole way home. Finally, once home, Dr. Lesbon was able to repair Sharky's fin and Furball's fur so that both were back to normal.

Not soon after, they resumed fighting.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Epilogue Three

Thora awoke a few hours later to find her army decimated, her baby a Shark Avatar that was destroyed and her doctor the newest citizen of Legoin World. A note by her read the following:

Thora, sorry things got so out of hand, but you needed to relax a bit. If you think you can be calm and nice to us, stop by SHAKES for a good time. If not, stay away or you'll get a repeat of this. If you need some loving, you know where to find it, although I promised Lardy he gets the next shot at you [Smile] Love, Cobalt

Her reaction was ambiguous as to whether she was angry or smiling...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Epilouge Four

Space Ranger rejoined the LMBPers, although the memory of his anal torture rang in his ears. His brother ANK gave him a hug when he saw him, but his constant questions began to annoy SP, so locked him in the bathroom with Furball.

SP rejoined his comrades, but the memories were still there...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Epilogue Five

The Shark Avatar appeared to be totally gone. Iron Rat's explanation seemed a bit too abstract for Semi and Vee, but they went with it for a bit. How could Cobalt's baby be related to Sharky and Furball? I didn't really make sense, but what did in LMBP missions? They kept the file open just in case...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Epilogue Six

Somewhere, the Time Mouse Trapper watched on and laughed. Space Ranger was only one LMBer who would be falling victim to merciless torture in the coming months... he would make sure of it...

*Editors Note: This story will appear in the upcoming tag-thead "LMB: The Showdown with the Time Mouse Trapper"

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Epilogue Seven:

The LMBPers returned home for some much needed rest and relaxation and serious sex, to find that Tarik the Mute, his android and the fake Winema Wazzo were all in custody. Although they were glad that the LMBers at home did such a nice job, one problem now existed:

Emerald Empress felt that she needed to be on trial for the regicide of Evil Queen under the judgement of Princess Crujectra. While some LMBers protested (and some did not), she insisted. Crujectra, aware that heavy is the head that wears the crown, began preparing for such a trial...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Epilouge Eight:

Lardy was now back full-time with the LMBP. But he wouldn't take off that damn femizon suit...

Cobalt and EDE couldn't complain either, they appeared to be too tired to take off their nurses outfits for a day or so. Pov almost broke out his cheerleading outfit to join in [Smile] ...

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.