Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMBP: The Fight Against Thora! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: LMBP: The Fight Against Thora!
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Interlude - Fin vs. Fur>

"Watch it, fleabag!" hollered SharkLad, grasping the Femizon and hurtling her back towards Furball, "You're about as useless in this fight as you are at Vee's annual smooth buns contest!"

Furball ducked the femizon and baited Sharklad, saying "Rat reast Ri raven't rost rany rody rarts ... rithout rour rin rou rook rike a rovergrown radpole!"

"Oh yeah, doormat, let's see what you look like without your fur" returned Sharklad. With that, SharkLad let loose his “shark bite” (patent pending), a flurry of projectile teeth fired with remarkable precision, shaving every last hair off of Furball's body.

Nearby, Harbinger gasped, "Without his hair, Furball looks exactly like ..."

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Back on LW~ Emerald Empress had her Emerald Eye of Ekron hold Giant Robotic Gay Man (formerly Lesbian) and Evil Queen in an emerald prison sphere. Turning to FC, she asked "Is Kid okay?" and to her two captives she sneered "You should have stayed out of this but more importantly, you should never have messed with one of the cuties in my boy toy harem! Did you really think you could do anything here and not have those of us left back here on Legion World do something to stop you?"

Evil Queen just laughed and said "You may have stopped the two of us from grabbing that punk but you haven't stopped the takeover yet! We're not the only one's that are on Thora's side!" As soon as she said this, Giant Robotic Gay Man stomped on her toes.

"Ouch! Why'd you do that, you lame brained mechanical monstrosity?"

"Maybe because you gave us a warning that we need to look out for more trouble," FC grinned.

"Boy I sure hope there are no more robots involved!" Super Lad Kid said "I'm never going to get over these nightmares as it is!"

"Empress, I think we should find someplace secure to leave these two and go see if we can find any more trouble."

"Well, okay, but I'd much rather see if I can't come up with a really creative way of getting them to give us more information!" As she said this, the emerald sphere prison contracted, restricting the space the two evil ones had in which to move.

"No Empress, you've turned over a new leaf, remember?" FC soothed.

"Yeah, I know but sometimes..."

Meanwhile back in on Taltar...

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
“Can’t you teleport us in?” asked Arachne.

“Too risky. I need to be familair with both ends of the trip. And technically, I don’t
teleport. It’s more a..."

But Arachne wasn’t listening. She was concentrating, trying to shut out the sounds of
battle all around her. Then, she gestured to the Eye, and in a green flash, the two vanished.

And then reappeared. Miner looked around. They were in what seemed to be a central yard, with several small houses, shacks really, in rows around them. It stretched, he estimated, a few hundred yards. It was surrounded by what looked like a particularly nasty energized fence. And in each corner was a tower.

Arachne turned around, and in the distance saw the palace. “I missed,” she frowned. “Sorry.”

“Don’t be. I think I know where we are. And it’s not a bad place to be. Look over there.”

Arachne looked into one of the shacks. She saw a man, mostly hidden by the doorway,peering at them. Slowly, he emerged. He wore only a thong and a headband, and Arachne imagined he had probably been quite handsome once. But now he looked haggard and worn.

“We’re in the slave camps!” said Arachne. Miner responded with a nod.

“Who are you?” asked the man.

“We’re the LMB. We’re also your rescue, with any luck.” As Miner spoke, other similary
clothed men began to emerge from the shacks, whispering among themselves.

“Why aren’t there guards?” asked Arachne.

“I think most of them were pulled to aid in the fighting,” replied the man. An explosion
went off in the distance, as if to accentuate his statement. “It’s not like we’re a valued commodity,” spat the man. “This is where the ones deemed no longer ‘appealing’ end up.”

“But why...” began Arachne. Suddenly, a blast rocked the compound just inches from where they stood. All in the area were thrown to the ground.

“The Towers! They’re still manned! Arachne, can you...”. But Arachne had already moved, creating an enormous shield over the shacks. All four towers, Miner now saw, had turrets. Damn my eyes , he thought, I should have seen this one coming. If the guards don't get these poor saps, the fighting outside will.

“Miner, it’s all I can do to hold the shield. I can’t attack the towers without dropping it,
and if I do, these men could be killed!” shouted Arachne.

“I got it covered. Just hold the shield.” Yeah, I got it covered. If it doesn’t kill me. He rose and turned to the man they’d been talking with, “Get your people together, now! Be ready to run. You’ll know when.”

The man began to rally the scattered slaves. Miner saw Arachne, sweat forming on her
brow as she defended them all.

Then he formed a picture in his mind of the camp.

And then he formed a picture in his mind of the grand entrance to Legion World.

And then he stacked the two side by side.

And then he Squeezed.

And then Legion World was just there.

“Oh. My. God.” said Arachne.

“Go, you idiots!” screamed a convulsing Miner. “Go!”

They ran. Whooping and hollering out of the camps and directly on to Legion World in a burst of speed. When the last of them had entered, Miner let go. And Legion World was gone.

“Miner, are you....”

:I’m good. I’m just....gonna lie down for a while.” And with that, he fell over.

Arachne contracted her shield to herself, quickly threw another one over Miner, and then she and the Eye flew up. Drawing the attention of the towers’ guns, which failed to connect as the pair dodged and weaved towards the nearest one. A blast from the Eye quickly turned the large guns to slag, and a short burst knocked out the femizons stationed there. This was quickly repeated three times.

Arachne returned to where she had left Miner. He was conscious, but not moving. “What did you....”

“Later,” came the labored reply. “We still need.... to get in the pa...palace. And when we do, its gonna be....up to you. Now listen close....”

Meanwhile,

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Aboard the LMBP Cruiser:

"This one senses your intentions."

Mantis approached Princess Crujectra and Icefyre juat seconds after replacing Danny Blane. Her hand fell on the Princess' shoulder just as Crujectra began loosening her cloak.

"This one knows that you are willing to make any sacrifice for the good of your subjects, but this one may be better suited to speed Icefyre' recovery."

Crujectra's eyes met Mantis', the two women understood each other perfectly.

"This one admires you, and wishes she could emulate your grace and style."

"You already have Mantis."

The Princess turned away as Mantis straddled Icefyre. Relief fought with rage on her face. She would have willingly and eagerly done anything she had to, to save Icefyre, but Mantis was so much more experienced in the type of emergency medicine needed. And she had a date to set with a certain bitchy slut...

"New Kid, Get this Cruiser in closer, I want that Sprocking Slut in my sights NOW!"

NK flew into the command chair, He didn't know how close in he could get the cruiser, but the look on Crujectra's face told him Thora was hip deep in KimChee and about to be pushed under...

[ October 08, 2003, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: Almost New Kid ]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Cobalt and EDE watched on as Furball and Shark Lad went at each other with even greater vengeance, now that Furball had lost all his fur... "hm, he looks just like...never mind, too far away..."

Suddenly Cobalt saw EDE in front of him, and the two ran through the femizons as the other LMBers continued the assault. "Enough EDE. The two of us are going after Thora once and for all. We're getting my kid, SP, Vee and Semi and ending this maddness." "Good" replied Eyrk Davis Ester. "I have a plan..."

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Down on Taltar

"He's catching up SemiSweets! You're not going to be able to outrun him for much longer," Vee whispered. "If he weren't so dazed from being under Thora's control, he would have figured out that he could hear where we are and caught us already. See if you can find someplace to get out of his way and buy us some time. I'm going to try one last thing!"

"Okay, but if this doesn't work I think it's over for us," said Semi as he veered to the right and slipped through the nearest entryway."

"Shit, we're back in the medical bay!" they both thought as they spotted Thora and Dr. Lesbon by the examination table they had used moments earlier.

Seeing his chance, Vee vaulted out of his hiding place and landed in front of Thora and the doctor. Using his power, Vee SHRunk Thora down to the size of a pluberry and grEW himself back to normal size. He quickly picked Thora up in his hand and turned to face the entrance to the medical bay, knowing that Space Ranger would appear momentarily.

"What are you doing?" Semi quized in his ear. "Are you trying to get yourself killed?"

"No, trust me! Just keep the doctor away from me and stay out of the way. If this doesn't work, run like hell and get out of here. Don't stop and don't worry about me because you won't be able to help me by then and someone needs to get to the others and let them know what's going on!"

Just then Space Ranger sped into the room. "There...you..are!" he said as he threw himself at Vee, his arm cocked for a massive strike at Vee's head.

Struggling to restrain the vicious Dr. Lesbon, Semi yelled "Vee, look out!" with a look of abject horror on his semi transparent face.

"And...NOW!!!! Vee thought and instantly grEW Thora back to normal size directly in front of him. As Space Ranger's mighty roundhouse punch connected with Thora's screeching mouth, Vee ducked down behind her.

The power of SR's blow knocked Thora unconscious instantly and blasted her clear across the room into the bulkhead, where she ooozed onto the floor. Space Ranger's momentum caused him to trip over Vee and the two of them spilled onto the deck in a heap of arms, legs and torsos.

As Vee disentagled himself, he realized that Space Ranger's body was unresponsive. Looking at Ranger's face he could see that his eyes were glazed and unfocused.

"Of course, with Thora out cold there's no one to command the Golden Dildo of Taltar embedded in Ranger's ass. The dildo still has absolute control over Ranger's body, but has no instructions to follow.

"Vee are you okay?" Semi asked.

"Yeah, come here quick, I need your help! Forget about the doctor, there's nothing she can do now. We've got to get that dildo out of Space Ranger's body before Thora regains consiousness!"

Between the two of them, Vee and Semi pulled off Space Ranger's uniform pants and turned him face down on the deck (but not before checking him out, of course [Cool] ~Very NICE!)

"Sorry about this Ranger, old buddy, I hope you'll understand and thank me for this someday." Reaching out, Vee SHRunk his hand down in size and slipped it between Ranger's cheeks.

Space Ranger grunted and groaned a bit at the intrusion and reacted in other noticeable, but much more appealing ways, which caused Vee and Semi to grin at each other. Within moments however, Vee was able to grasp the dildo. He slowly pull it out and freed Space Ranger from it's control. However, just as he produced it with a flourish for Semi to see, the two of them heard

"You cretinous males think you've won don't you?"...

[ October 08, 2003, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

...as Thora regained conciousness with a score of femizons by here side. "You'll be castrated for this you know! I will never allow- uhhh!" Suddenly Thora fell to the floor!!!

"What is it?" cried a skimply clad blond femizon with luscious curves. "Uh-oh" said Dr. Lesbon, "it was the force of Space Ranger's punch. She's going into labor. We'll have to bring in a few nurses right now, she's having the baby!!!"

Vee looked at Semi to see what they should do next. With Space Ranger still unconscious, it would be hard to get out of this jam, despite being momentarily forgotten.

Meanwhile, the femizons all crowded around Thora. "Oooh, a baby!" "Make way!" said a manly sounded nurse, and Vee and Semi were shocked to see Cobalt Kid and Eyrk Davis Ester dreseed in full nurse regalia making there way over to Thora! "Alright, everyone out of the room, we've got a baby to deliver!" said nurse Cobalt, as nurse EDE pushed them away. "Let's go, on the double. Alright doctor, how the patient." Dr. Lesbon eyed them suspiciously, but had to turn to Thora who now began to push the baby forth. "Alright" thought Cobalt, "now's my chance to get the baby..."

Meanwhile, Semi and Vee picked up a beat up Ranger...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
...and carefully pulled up his pants. Once they had him dressed, Vee looked at Semi and said "Now what?"

"Now we get out of here!" Semi whispered. "While they're all busy tending Thora and the baby, shrink yourself and Space Ranger down and get back in my thong." Vee did as he was told and soon both he and the Ranger were safely hidden in Semi's sizable pouch.

<Good thing this thong Icy gave me is so stretchable!> Semi thought as he quickly turned invisible and began to sneak out of the room. After a few careful moments of slipping past a gaggle of FemiZon warriors congregating in the entryway, he reached an outer passageway. As he began his search for an exit, there was a bright flash ahead of him. Surprisingly,Outdoor Miner and Arachne appeared in front of him, facing the opposite direction.

"They must be around here somewhere," Arachne commented quietly to Miner "We seem to be pretty deep inside Thora's stronghold!"

"Arachne! OM! Over here!" Semi said as he turned partially visible. "We've got Space Ranger and we need to get him out of here!"

"Where? I don't see him," said OM as he and Arachne turned and spotted Semi.

"Down here!" Vee said. "We've got Space Ranger stashed in here with me. He's in pretty bad shape so we really need to get him to our ship!"

"Well that's easy enough," Outdoor Miner said.

Meanwhile, back on Legion World...

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Back on Legion World, the Emerald Empress held Giant Robotic Lesbian and Evil Queen prisoner, as Fat Cramer and Super Lad Kid tried to contact the other LMBers in space. "No luck, its probably pretty hectic over there" said FC. "We still need to figure out who else may be on Thora's side that's on Legion World" replied Super Lad Kid, "any ideas?" "I don't know, but I'm calling in some other LMBers! I'm putting out a general signal, well round up some more." With that, FC turned the tab on her barrette and sent out a general LMBP alarm, causing other LMBPers to be alerted to trouble.

Greybird, Iron Rat, Low-Middle Income Lad, Beagle Boy, and Homecoming Queen all soon recieved the alarm, and prepared to make their way to the HQ.

"While we're waiting, I think I have an idea what to do with this wench", said EE about Evil Queen. "Empress, we can't let you-" "Don't worry FC, I won't do anything too rash. I just think it's time we unmasked her and found out who she really is..."

--------------------------------
Back on Taltar, the battle raged in space as a dorsal-less Shark Lad and furrless Furball battled each other, while Lash, Lucien, Kara, Harbinger and Dev battled the femizons and their dreadnoughts! "As the LMBPers fought for their lives, Lucien spoke to the mechanical device floating around his head. "Computer, what the word on Icefyre?" "Well sweet thing, it seems Mantis may have suceeded too well..."

*editors note: if Computer talks out of character, this is simply the result of Cobalt Kid messing with it's programming.*

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

A very excited Icefyre and Mantis rejoined Princess Crujectra and ANK as she prepared for the LMBP cruiser to swing down and pick up the others.

"You might have to do it soon Princess," said Dev over the inter-com, "I don't know how much more we can take. Sharky and Furball are still going at it, and Harbinger and the rest of us are beginning to tire. What the situation on Space Ranger and Cobalt's kid?" "I don't know, but hopefully their almost done..."
------------

Vee and Semi carried Space Ranger along with Arachne and Miner. "What do you think Arachne, can you manange another teleport?" asked Miner. "I don't know if I'll be able too, I'm starting to tire." "I wish I could shrink us all into Semi's thong, but that'd be too much effort for four of us..." said Vee. "We'll just have to try and make it" said Semi, "I'll try to get Kara or Harbinger to pick us up..."

Meanwhile Thora began to give birth to her child, as Dr. Lesbon looked on. Cobalt and EDE looked on in full nurse drag waiting. Lesbon eyed them suspiciously, starting to notice the stubble on Cobalt's chin. "Not a word doctor" said EDE, "or you'll be in a word of hurt. Just help Thora along." "Dr., if you keep quiet and come back with us to re-attach Shark Lad's fin, I promise that Vee will use his growth powers on the LMBer of your choice to ride yourself to multiple orgasms. What do you say?" "Do you think me that shallow?" she responded. They kept quiet. "Well, I am. Sounds like a plan."

"Now push Thora!" yelled the doctor. "Man, Thora is gonna be mad..." though EDE. Suddenly, they could see the baby! "Look, your baby looks like a...!"

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
".....a shark."

"A shark!?" cried the others in unison.

"Did I stutter?"

Meanwhile, back on Legion World....

The Emerald Empress dropped the containment field around Evil Queen, wanting to savor the unmasking personally. Suddenly, Evil Queen suckered EE with a right cross, stunning her. Pushing by a surprised Cramer, EQ ran for it.

Got to hide , she thought. Regroup with the others, and plan our counter assault. If only....

She could hear sounds down the corridor. Cries of joy, as if a party was in full swing. Such foolishness! But a crowd would be perfect for hiding out in.

She reached the end of the corridor and turned, only to be met by the sight of several dozen well-muscled men in thongs. Who seemed to be having the time of their lives. Until they saw her.

"You," one of them said. "We remember you."

Oh, bugger.

When FC and EE rounded the same corner only a few moments later, they discovered a bound and gagged EQ being tossed up in the air by several dozen men. Most of them wore thongs.

"Whew! Thanks guys!" said Cramer.

"My....my my my my my." said EE. "Face it tigers, you just hit the jackpot."

Meanwhile, back on Taltor.....

"Are you sure it's not a red snapper?"

"Cobie, calm down. How is she, Doctor?"

"Almost there," came the reply. "One more push and..."

Then, suddenly.....

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

<Interlude - Fin vs. Fur ~ Continued>

With that, SharkLad let loose his “shark bite” (patent pending), a flurry of projectile teeth fired with remarkable precision, shaving every last hair off of Furball's body.

Nearby, Harbinger gasped, "Without his hair, Furball looks exactly like ... like ... eewwwww!"

"What, what is it? Let me see!" screamed SharkLad, still in battle frenzy. "Ohhhh noooooo, it's horrible!"

"Rhat, rhat ris rit? Rhat rhu ry rook rike?"

"Oh, you poor dears. Oh Furball, honey you look just like ... SharkLad!

"RHAT!!!!!! Rhow ran ry rook rike a rovergrown radpole?"

Meanwhile, back on Legion World....

With the Evil Queen recaptured by the male slaves freed from Taltar, Emerald Empress once again imprisoned her in an emerald light containment sphere.

"And now we finally unmask you!" the Empress cried. There was a blast of green light and inside the sphere everyone could clearly make out the truth behind the Evil Queen's facade.

<group gasp>

"But how can it be?" cried Super Lad Kid

"Evil Queen is really Lori Morning!" said Fat Cramer "How horrible!"

"That's not Lori Morning, FC" countered Emerald Empress. "That's....

Meanwhile, back on Taltor.....

"Almost there," came the reply. "One more push and..."

Then, suddenly Thora was delivered of her child. The little sharky looking newborn opened it's ferocious looking, incisor filled mouth, looked directly at Cobie and cried..."Rello! R ru ry raddy? Ri'm rungry! Ry r rhu rooking rat re rike rhat?

Cobie did the only appropriate thing at that moment ...

... he fainted!

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Meanwhile, in space ...

SharkLad looked questioningly at Furball ...

"Can it be? Are you another one of my long lost siblings?" asked SharkLad. Then he thought to himself, 'Could this mean the PsychoticBeaver is not that far away either?'

Before he could ponder the situation any further ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

The Femizons launched one final assault on the LMB. "Looks like that little story will be settled later..."

The LMBP in full force faught the Femizons, as Princess Crujectra and ANK looked on from the cruiser, while a renewed Icefyre and Mantis joined their comrades. "I hope they make it Princess." "They will dear, you'll see."

Shark Lad once again was side by side with Furball fighting the half-naked femizons. "we'll settle this later flea bag", "ro better relieve it!" replied Furball.

---------
Down below on the planet, Space Ranger began to stir back to life, as Vee, Semi, Miner and Arachne carried him to safety. "Alright, we need to make our move now." said Vee. "Agreed", replied Semi, "do you guys think you can?" "I can" replied Miner, "but it's going to be painful, and I'm going to be exhausted." "I'll try to give you any boost I can with my power" replied Arachne, "but I'm weak too right now." "Thanks" smiled Miner. "You guys make a hell of a team" said Vee, to which Semi replied, "reminds me of two people". The two LMBers concentrated, as the femizons now noticed them and came scurrying over. Suddenly, the five LMBers were gone.
----------

Cobalt Kid hit the floor at the site of a Shark-like creature coming out of Thora. "The mystery deepens..." said a confused EDE. "Hey, you guys promised me long-lasting pleasure, and I want it!" said Dr. Lesbon. "Please doctor, this is serious" replied EDE. "Hm, that hat is cute. I like this one" thought the doctor of EDE, "I think I'll pick him for our deal".

"What's happening?" asked Thora. "Uh, Thora, we don't know how to say this, but-" Suddenly, the baby began to grow at a fast rate! "Shark Lad, Furball! Where are they!" Cobalt woke up. "I knew it. All of my kids! Demons, Robots or future world conquerers! Dammit!" "Raaaaaaaagh!" cried the fast growing shark-baby. "I am the avatar of the beast! There are two close by, I sense them! RAAAAAAAAGH!" And with that, it dissapeared. "Shark-beast avatar? Man, that's weak. Figures it would be my kid! Of all the luck. At least it's not a slave or a femizon..." "Alright, enough, I want out" said Dr. Lesbon to EDE, "come this way you. I'm gonna repair Shark Lad's dorsal fin, put Furball's hair back on, and then you are mine!" smiled the devilishly seductive doctor, as she ran down the hall with EDE. Cobalt stood there with Thora. "uh, Thora, I don't know how to tell you this... but, um..."

"Inferior male, I have had enough. I am getting up, then I'm going to finally fight you one on one, and then I'm going to destroy that monstrosity that you put in me..."

---------

Somewhere far away, the Time Mouse Trapper laughed...

*editors note: the assault on the Time Mouse Trapper will be it's own tag-team story thread, after being a subplot in both this and the return of Dev-Em storylines*

--------------

Outside, the Shark-beast avatar appeared in between Shark Lad, Furball, the femizons and the LMBP...

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Inferior male, I have had enough. I am getting up, then I'm going to finally fight you one on one, and then I'm going to destroy that monstrosity that you put in me..."

But before she could get going, Thora was blindsided by a Lard Force blast and fell unconscious.

Cobalt whirled around to the source and said, "Lardy?"

He couldn't believe his eyes! There was his old pal Lard Lad standing triumphantly in women's lingerie and a wig.

"Yep, it's me, CK! I was here undercover all along infiltrating the Femizons to get to the truth behind Thora's kid for you!"

Cobalt was a little aghast at the sight of his friend and could only manage, "b-but..."

"It wasn't as hard as you might think, dude...I mean, I already had the tits..."

"B-but the beard and the..." and Cobalt gestured to the bulge in Lardy's thong.

"Puh-leeze, CK, there are plentya ladies with beards here, and more than a few chicks with dicks! It was easy---didn't even need pro-fem! Anyhow, I wish you guys'd held off for a while cuz I was gonna 'port the baby out for ya when I could get close enough to Thora!"

"But we didn't know you were here---you just disappeared!"

"Yeah, well, true confessions time...I originally came here just to make some time with a world fulla hotties! But I found out about Thora's pregnancy while I was here."

Cobalt thought and then said, "I dunno, Lardy...it looks like I'm not only dad to a shark baby, but possibly to Sharklad and Furball somehow by implication, the way things look."

"That's heavy, dude. Anyhow, let's tie up Thora and see if we can get her bitch army to call a ceasefire."

As they tied up Thora, elsewhere in the mileau involving the shark avatar.......

[ October 11, 2003, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: LARDLAD ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.