Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango (Page 62)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  87  88  89   
Author Topic: MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
BEFORE & AFTER with FEMbrain

-

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

BEFORE & AFTER with HIMbrain

-

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
If he tries to hit on Rosie the Space-Riveter he's gonna be sorry.
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Maltshop von Sockhop:
FEMbrain vs. the LMB

It's been full of hottentots running amok, heads being switched and general ridonkulousness!

But this, like ALL great sagas... MUST END.

And end it will!

-

*****endnote: I couldn't find Joeboy's Future character reference and have NO clue what Future looks like so this look for him is very much ad-libbed and is totes me guessing. Future, if it is too far offbase, we can find some criz-azy explanation for it... like, maybe it's Dev in disguise sleeping in your bed or something... Which I almost like better anyway! [LOL]

Since I all but never appear in your stuff...I love that idea.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev - Em:
quote:
FEMbrain vs. the LMB

It's been full of hottentots running amok, heads being switched and general ridonkulousness!

But this, like ALL great sagas... MUST END.

And end it will!

-

*****endnote: I couldn't find Joeboy's Future character reference and have NO clue what Future looks like so this look for him is very much ad-libbed and is totes me guessing. Future, if it is too far offbase, we can find some criz-azy explanation for it... like, maybe it's Dev in disguise sleeping in your bed or something... Which I almost like better anyway! [LOL]

Since I all but never appear in your stuff...I love that idea.
Yeah, Dev, you're gonna think that until I get a hold of ya!
grrrr

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
 -

I care!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Lash, as always your fandangos are right on the money! I like that both you and Joeboy deduced my haircolor naturally. Although, perhaps it's Dev trying to impersonate me ... for re-admission into a club he's still a member of! Choke. The perils of LMB membership.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yay! Glad to hear it, Future!

Dev, this little thing with FEmbrain and the LMB just kinda happened... it was really tickling me to see everyone's heads switched... but because it wasn't thought out much I figured I'd better end it because I really had no idea how everyone was gonna get thier proper heads back, [LOL] I'll be sure to Dev-up the 'dangos soon!!

Also, while I like the Future image of him shirtless in bed with touseled hair, I probably should do one of him in a costume...

Thanks everyone for playing along while your heads were switched unmercifully! [Love]

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Also, while I like the Future image of him shirtless in bed with touseled hair, I probably should do one of him in a costume...

See, being shirtless in someone's art is a compliment. That means I have fans that want to see it, right? [Sun Boy]
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

<----------------- Yep! [Wink]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I was just yanking yer chain Lashie. No worries. But of you do use him...make Giffen proud.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Lash Lad basks in the glow of a woman he has adored for over a decade. Much love to my Shady always!

-

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
A picture with you is one of the best things ever, LASH!
Thank-you.
[Hug]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

MUCHO DRUNKEN DISCLAIMERS!

I know lots of artists before me have done LMB designs, and I have loved them all from Freekinos, to Sketch Lad to Crujectra, Joeboy and beyond. But I have my own way of seeing us and our LMB characters so that's why I "draw" (or more correctly, move the mouse around the pad) them as I do; It's just my vision of us and I hope previous LMB designers (as well as my artistic subjects) know that! I have to keep it pretty simple due to the media I'm using....

The idea for this 'dango popped into my head tonight, and I *HAD* to fo it *NOW* despite having had several beers... and I **know** I have left some folks out but there's only so many I can fit in my limited space... I was trying to remember the original "Legion of Message Board Posters" thread and those I 'drafted' for that... before others posted... apologies to those I left out -like Engine Joeboy- who has been gone for like 10 years, LOL. Cobie, who else did I draft in that post???

Anyhoo, I kinda love this, despite it's bad-ness!

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Candlelight:
A picture with you is one of the best things ever, LASH!
Thank-you.
[Hug]

My [Love] and [Respect] to you always!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  87  88  89   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.