Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango (Page 61)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  87  88  89   
Author Topic: MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

Lash is right! Only Batman can resist her charms! That beautiful grey body and sexy-sneaky personality make it easy to forget she has a brain for a face!

But I reap what I sow! Ester?!! My body is doomed!!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[quickly hides Tastykake™ wrappers under the desk]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Hubba hubba!

[LOL]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
These are the most ridiculous yet !

The little Satan face on the cupcake !!! [LOL]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

BEFORE and AFTER with FEMbrain

-

-

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
[LOL]

Lash is right! Only Batman can resist her charms! That beautiful grey body and sexy-sneaky personality make it easy to forget she has a brain for a face!

Cobies ALWAYS say that, but they really mean:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
[LOL]

!!!

And THIS is what I'D put on Cobie's shoulders, a sea pig/cucumber:
 -
uuummmm, HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

wow.
Where's this coming from?
Does a head switch turn one baaadddd?

[ September 08, 2011, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Shady is ON FIRE!!
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! After the sea pig/cucumber head switch (!!!), I'd like to see FEMbrain take on L'il Debbie.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think when the dust settles, Lardy shall propose marriage to FEMbrain!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
You want all the women Lardy ... How quickly you've forgotten about Thora of Taltar !
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[Hmmm?] ....perhaps Fembrain can put my head on Thora's body...

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

FEMbrain vs. the LMB

It's been full of hottentots running amok, heads being switched and general ridonkulousness!

But this, like ALL great sagas... MUST END.

And end it will!

-

*****endnote: I couldn't find Joeboy's Future character reference and have NO clue what Future looks like so this look for him is very much ad-libbed and is totes me guessing. Future, if it is too far offbase, we can find some criz-azy explanation for it... like, maybe it's Dev in disguise sleeping in your bed or something... Which I almost like better anyway! [LOL]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I've always assumed 87.5% of LMB adventures were Future's dreams!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  87  88  89   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.