Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Talkin' 'bout BAD Girls! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Talkin' 'bout BAD Girls!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, the next challenge will be another quick one. Please fill out the following form...

1. List your top choices for female Legion characters who you'd like to see in a BAD GIRL contest. She could already be bad, or she may be good, just acting bad for the contest.

2. Who do you think is brave enough to host this competition? Male, female, anyone tough enough is eligible.

3. The the first color that comes to your mind! Quick! Don't think! Just type it!!!!

Remember, this is a family show, so the BAD GIRLS aren't gonna be *that* bad...

[ June 08, 2007, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay! I thought quick!

Contestants
Uli Algor
Mentalla
Sun Woman
Marli Zhorg
Thora (I think she was getting into it @ the Deb Ball!)

Host
Tough Vi. Let's say Baxter era. Yeah, I know the scar was cool and all, but still.
Catspaw
Eve Aries
Infectious Lass. You saw how she stopped Sussa dead with just a sentence. Plus, who's more of a host than she is?
Ms. Jakobi. TMK #11 prosecutor. She rendered Tenzil speechless.

Color
Pink. I was thinking of Uli's outfit.

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
1. Contestants

Eve Aries
Flare
Nara Minsork
The Persuader's Daughter
The Hag
Quantum Queen

2. Host

Sun Boy
Nightwind
Warden Tsaquis or whatever the heck his name was (the guy with the eye sticking out)
Darkseid ("and the lovely winner will be my bride! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!")

Green

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Beauty Blaze
Eve Aries
Jeyra Entinn
Glorith
Spider Girl

Host:
Shavaugh Erin
Clark Kent

3. Maroon

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

From the first three voters, only Eve Aries has received multiple mentions.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! I've been think a lot recently about how I'd like to see more Sketch Lad drawn pics of hot, sexy Eve Aries lately!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000126#000000

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Just to be different, I want to see good girls, *acting bad.*
Dream Girl (she deserves to be *in* a competition and not hosting, for once)
Shadow Lass (she is such a dom, Mon was clearly her sub, and wouldn't *that* be a picture?)
Triplicate Girl (ooh la-la, a one-woman menage a trois!)
Night Girl (how *did* she manage to sink her space-hooks into the asexual Cos? I think she slipped him a space-roofie and he woke up in the Las Vegas of Space, wearing a ring...)
Yera (well, we all know she's a player! 'Who do you want me to be tonight, Gim? Jo again?')

And for the hosts, *actual* bad girls, cattily discussing these posers attempting to play at being bad, while, of course, snarking on each other...
Emerald Empress
Eve Aries
Sharn Nux
and a token male, Sun Boy, perhaps, or threeboot Ultra Boy. Gotta be a horndog.

Color
Red, sultry evening gowns, satiny naughty nighties, scarlet leather bodices...

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I like the way you're going with it, Set! In fact, since I decided to make this competition happen, I've had some fun ideas, so I don't want to keep this as one of those "quick fire" contests. I want to go all out with the host, judges, one-at-a-time rejections and all.

For now, though, Eve remains the only character with multiple mentions... split between hosting and participating.

Keep the nominations coming....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Here's a candidate I don't think we've had yet: Es Roh - wife or companion to Fa Roh (head of the Roh Bank on Rimbor), involved in questionable activities, money laundering and known to have lied to Science Police. Green skin, antennae, pink hair, blue bug eyes. Legion of Super-Heroes #46.

Also, a Sklarian raider would be a nice addition. Kono or her mom?

2. Charma should host this. She'll bring out the baddest in the bad girls. Computo would be another good host, he's (it's) always gone bad.

3. Pink. Ack! I hate pink but it was the first colour that came to mind. Maybe hot pink? Or bad girls in girlie pink?

[ June 08, 2007, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: Fat Cramer ]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I don't remember Es Roh at all! I'll have to go look her up.

****Announcement*****

Eve Aries will be our first ever CONTESTANT AND HOST IN THE SAME COMPETITION!!!!

Won't that be fun?

Pink is a color that has been mentioned twice now.

We still need to select the other 4 contestants. I will take the above voters noms for host, and make them noms for judges.

Polls open...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
contestants:
Ayla
Princess Projectra (She did kill someone once)
Emerald Empress
Lana Lang as Insect Queen

Host:

Oh fudge what is her name, The female Khundian who worked with McCauley. Amelia something.

Color:
Yellow

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Alright, since there aren't a lot of multiple nominations, I'm going to choose from the single noms...

Host: Eve Aries

Judges:
*Sun Boy (He actually did get a couple noms, so that's enough to make it so.)
*Ms. Jakobi ( I don't really remember her, but I'm always interested in making a bit player step up.)
*Catspaw (I think she'll be fun as the wacky, distracted judge.)

Contestants:
Eve Aries. I think it'll be fun for her to talk about the challenges after they've happened. If she gets eliminated early, she might be all bitter. Or maybe she'll have her own favorites; a definitely unique perspective.

Mentalla. Not really a bad girl, but she's acted like one. How will that play out in competition?

Es Roh. Don't remember her at all. Still haven't looked her up. Still casting her and we'll see what happens!

Kono's Mom. Vaguely recall her. Should be interesting.

Jeyra Entinn. A definite fit in this category. Looking forward to creating her pinups!

Thank you to each person who contributed nominations. This competition will begin soon...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Am I too late to nominate someone? How about Styx? She'd probably want to emulate her sister...
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
*Sun Boy (He actually did get a couple noms,
See, I read this as, 'Sun Boy actually did get a couple *moms*' and started wondering whose 'moms' he 'got.' [Smile]
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.