Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Talkin' 'bout BAD Girls! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Talkin' 'bout BAD Girls!
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Tough call, as usual, but I'll vote out Yera. She looks good, but less engaged with the scene than the others.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm torn between booting Yera and Thora, but Yera loses just because of the attitude. Her posture is too closed off. Not a proper party posture!

Es looks awesome. Love the pose, and the way her dress compliments her hair. She looks playful, vamping it up, while pretty much everyone else looks confrontational or grouchy.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm voting Yera as well. She's just not making enough of a scene to make the scene.\

An Es Roh can come into my club anytime!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I am at a toss-up between Es Roh and Sun Woman. Es Roh shaking her ass does nothing for me. But it looks like Sun Woman didn't even make it pass the bouncer to get in. And Vera is trying to throw some 'tude, but it doesn't just work.

Bel really throws the 'tude and does it so well. She was the best for me. Thora just looks annoyed with having her dance interrupted. But then Thora usually looks annoyed.

I'd vote out Ex Roh. She's not being a bad girl but trying to play cutesy.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Current standings...
Who's ejected?

Yera 4
Sun Woman 2
Es 2
Bel 0
Thora 0

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Somebody refresh my memory: who is Thoom?

Monstress looks terrific! Too bad she's not supposed to be the focus of that holo ...

And what's up with Kono in her mom's holo?

Oh, right, voting ...

As far as I'm concerned Es Roh is the winner of Round 1.

And, while I find it hard to believe Thora would *ever* wear that outfit, the pose with Omega is quite striking. She's safe for this round.

Sun Woman, Yera, and Bel could all be trying harder, but I think I'm going to have to vote against Yera for letting Candi upstage her so completely.

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Thora's out, as far as I'm concerned (though I'm obviously in a minority on this one). Not sure how to describe that outfit of hers... it seems to be parts from several other ugly outfits, thrown together at random.
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thoom is part of the current series' Wanderers. He appears in the roll call in issue #29.

Thanks for commenting on Kono, BRM. It's up to each of us to speculate what's going on in each of the holos.

As for Thora's clothing, remember, these are "bad girl" outfits designed by an obviously altered An Ryd. It'd be fun to have a challenge where sweet, innocent An designs the clothes.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Current standings...
Who's ejected?

Yera 5
Sun Woman 2
Es 2
Thora 1
Bel 0

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Actually, I'm gonna call it!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

The next challenge will be a sexy one, but as we all know, this is a family show, so we have to be naughty but nice....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I have colored one of the top 4 holos. Three to go!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

And the judges!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Alright, the top four Bad Girls have completed their challenge. Who would you give the coyote ugly treatment to? (That is, who would you reject from the competition?)

Name her:

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
SPACE-BREAKFAST AT _____________

SUN WOMAN. Good, a good start. SW knows what she likes, and she likes headwear.

BEL. Check out that expression, her mouth, her eyes.... subtle but very, very telling.

ES. So who...what...no, don't tell me. Eeek! Oh, yeah, and the holo -- no criticisms from an artistic standpoint, but I'm just not feeling it as much as the others.

THORA. I didn't know who, exactly, but I saw that one coming. Miz Thora looks pretty pleased with herself, forget subtlety. Well, good on ya, gal.

Did Dirk have an accident? No, that's Eve smokin'. Hey, if Eve is wearing Tenz's shirt, is he wearing a-dam thing? (I recycle because I care!)

Judges: yes! Catspaw in particular: yes!

OUT: ES

[ June 21, 2007, 03:58 AM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.