Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Teen Titans GO!!!! (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Teen Titans GO!!!!
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
A reminder for everyone today is the brand-new ep with Kid Flash.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
LOVED that EP!!!!! Loved the interaction between Jinx and Kid Flash....will Jinx remain the foe or become friend? who knows? Madame Rouge is a big time B*tch! and I really like See-More and Kid Wykkid. Good Episode, overall.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I hope to see a Kid Wykkid/ Raven duel at some point.

This was a good ep with a very impressive Kid Flash (more impressive than the Flash comes off in JLU). It's funny, I was also perplexed by Hive Five's numerical moniker. Maybe they can't count...

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
saw the episode again today and I think that Jinx is moving up on my favorite cartoon villain list!! Hmmm yeah a reminder for tonight - I think - an introduction to DDD!!! Daddy Dong Ding!! ( i think I got his name wrong...correction is welcomed.) DDD !!!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

it's Ding Dong Daddy....or is it Dong Ding Daddy? interesting episode....Gizmo, Mad Mod, the Red X, Johnny Rancid, Fang and Kitten, Control Freak and others needed to win the race to find out what's inside Robin's heavily kept secret briefcase. What's more interesting to me is that DDD has three elves...makes me think of what his origin is supposed to be. Overall, a good episode.
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
I hope to see a Kid Wykkid/ Raven duel at some point.

Unless its already in the can, don't count on it.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Are they canceling production on the show?
Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
I heard it isn't being renewed for another season.

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
Are they canceling production on the show?

[sigh] How quickly posts are forgotten. It was my last post on the previous page. So far the fan outcry hasn't been enough to save it. Which, to me, is good. Gives a Legion cartoon more of a chance.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

LL - I don't think so....ALL DC cartoon shows are being cancelled - JLU, Batman, Superman, Teen Titans, Krypto...that's really very sad. I already mailed to the network that my niece and nephew were not very happy - they wanted to see them instead of watching Zatch Bell, bobobobobobo (odd name, if you ask), IGLX, etc. It's important to mail to them since it happened to a few cartoon show being rescued such as Kim Possible and Family Guy. Try that or we never know.
Lightning Lad
Founder

There's been only one official cancellation this season and that's the Titans. JLU hasn't been announced yet and neither has Krypto. I think they've already approved another season of The Batman and there isn't currently a Superman series in production (although there are rumors of Superman: Man of Steel). There is still hope for the Legion and I really don't see them cancelling JLU just yet. At this point I expect one more season at least.

As to the Titans, here are the final three episodes and their air dates:

"Calling All Titans" on Saturday, Jan. 7 at 8 p.m.

The final game has begun. While the Titans are spread out throughout the globe on one last mission, Brotherhood mastermind the Brain makes his move. Robin has a strategy of his own, but as all the villains begin taking down all the superheroes all at once, will it be enough to save his friends?

"Titans Together" on Saturday, Jan. 14 at 8 p.m.

All seems lost for young heroes across the globe: they have been spread far and wide, their lines of communication have been severed, and one by one, the Brotherhood of Evil takes them down. But as The Brain claims his victory is assured, one brave hero manages to slip thorough the Brotherhood of Evil's grasp.

"Things Change" on Saturday, Jan. 21 at 8 p.m.

After months of fighting the Brotherhood of Evil around the globe, the Teen Titans are finally back home. But a walk through the city reveals that things are no longer as they remembered. And while Beast Boy wants everything to be just like it was in the past, he has to face the fact that in life things change.

superboymddjr
Quiet member

interesting episode last night....especially Argent, Herald, Jericho, Bushido, Pantha...Bumblebee, Aqualad, Speedy, Mee and Manos, Gnarrk and Kole - all of them fought valiantly...with Herald and Jericho seemingly emerged in victoriously while the others were apprehended by Brotherhood of Evil and many villains. The characters not seen: Jinx, Kid Flash, Red Star.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
[choke]

Canceled?

That sucks! I thought the show was a success.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
And yeah-- I caught the last half of last night's episode-- LOVED seeing all those Titans in action! Was even intrigued by wrestler-Pantha. Kole sure was weird though.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Were there a few dissenters at WB who compared the animation of Teen Titans to that of Sailor Moon? What a pity the animators from Justice League couldnt be used to revitalise the show and thus save it from imminent extinction... [sigh]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.