Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Teen Titans GO!!!! (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Teen Titans GO!!!!
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
[choke]

Canceled?

That sucks! I thought the show was a success.

It may well be.

Isn't it SOP to just stop making new episodes once they've got enough for syndication?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
And to sell DVD sets.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Less competition for when the Legion toon comes out...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
interesting episode last night....especially Argent, Herald, Jericho, Bushido, Pantha...Bumblebee, Aqualad, Speedy, Mee and Manos, Gnarrk and Kole - all of them fought valiantly...with Herald and Jericho seemingly emerged in victoriously while the others were apprehended by Brotherhood of Evil and many villains. The characters not seen: Jinx, Kid Flash, Red Star.

whoa saw this second part episode - exellent show!! the best of them all....Pantha, Jericho, Mas, Herald all kicked butt!!! They re better than their comics counterpart! Kid Flash, Jinx, Red Star all made the appearances!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
While it sadly may be cancelled there still the straight to dvd "movie" to look forward to. It's going to be called "Trouble In Tokyo".

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I suspect there might be more straight-to-DVD movies too if this one sells.

I myself got the complete first season Teen Titans DVD today!! Yay!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
interesting episode last night....especially Argent, Herald, Jericho, Bushido, Pantha...Bumblebee, Aqualad, Speedy, Mee and Manos, Gnarrk and Kole - all of them fought valiantly...with Herald and Jericho seemingly emerged in victoriously while the others were apprehended by Brotherhood of Evil and many villains. The characters not seen: Jinx, Kid Flash, Red Star.

whoa saw this second part episode - exellent show!! the best of them all....Pantha, Jericho, Mas, Herald all kicked butt!!! They re better than their comics counterpart! Kid Flash, Jinx, Red Star all made the appearances!
Their personalities were a bit more "animated"?, you mean, dude? [Big Grin]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
I picked up TTG! 34 on a whim and it was fun!

Mas y Menos are li'l cuties!

Hey...there's Donna!

I haven't seen much of the show...didn't know Kid Flash made a bad girl turn good. Huh!

George & Marv, eh?

Who is the blond girl in the 2nd panel of the first page?

ActorLad
Un-Famous

I just saw a commercial on CN that the Teen Titans movie "Trouble In Tokyo" is going to be shown on Friday September 15th.

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
yeah that's what I saw in about 10 minutes ago!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

As a reminder tonight is the Teen Titans movie "Trouble in Tokyo"! Don't forget to watch it.

--------------------
ActorLad

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Well I just finished watching it. There were a lot of fun moments that make me really miss the series. For those that missed it it's playing again tomorrow.

--------------------
ActorLad

ActorLad
Un-Famous

I'm suprised that more people haven't watched it yet, well it's on CN again in less the an hour. In case you haven't seen it yet or want to see it again before it's released on dvd.

--------------------
ActorLad

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
My daughter loves this book.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
(Doesn't matter now the post's been moved out of Gym'll's)

[ November 09, 2006, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.