Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Teen Titans GO!!!! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Teen Titans GO!!!!
Bedlam Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bedlam Lad   Email Bedlam Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Camp? Batman's sixties TV show camp?

I really wish I had a television now.

--------------------
"And afros for EVERYONE!"

-Gail Simone

From: Bradford, UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Did anybody see this weekend episode?

Lil' Spoiler:
The evil Starfire Chrysalis eater in human form looked A LOT like White Witch! She was pale, dressed all in white, and had those googly eye wisp thingies. In fact I thought it was gonna be some kinda crossover until the character started trying to eat Starfire...

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
I thought the exact same thing.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I think the episode with Speedy and Aqualad and a couple of other TTs is coming up pretty soon. I would if they'll make Speedy more like the original or more like Impulse?
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Don't you mean Kid Flash more like Impulse? Speedy was the Green Arrows former sidekick. His name is Roy Harper aka Arsenal. He's currently a member of the Outsiders.

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I still think the 'toon is just a tad too Robin-centric, my sole complaint, if it could really be called a complaint.

Fortunately, the comic continues to balance them out more.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JR Loflin
Stay Ace!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JR Loflin   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
He means Speedy. Speedy was in the trailer for next week's episode. Although he had the "Arsenal" look, so I hope they don't call him Speedy. Sounds kinda dumb for such a serious look...

Man, I hope Terra doesn't wind up betraying the team as she did in the comics. Well, I expect her to, but I mean, at the end of the day, I hope she stays a Titan. The toon version of Terra is way cool! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

From: Outpost Gallifrey | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

I saw the new trailer but it doesn't make sense to me why MEL would think Speedy would be anything like Impulse.

--------------------
ActorLad

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Yeah, I meant Kid Flash but typed that post too quickly, sorry. Speedy always sounded like a better name for Kid Flash anyways...
ActorLad
Un-Famous

The newest episode was ok but I think last week new ep were Terra joins the team was supposed to happened after this one.

[ March 07, 2004, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: ActorLad ]

--------------------
ActorLad

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Darn, I have to wait for Saturday just to watch one episode.

I liked the first episode I watched, though. Not as good as Justice League or X-Men Evo IMO, but good enough for me to want to keep watching.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

TT has good characterization even if the animation isn't as consistent as JL or X-Men Evolution. I like seeing guest stars and hope they keep them coming.
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
When there's trouble, you know who to call (TEEN TITANS!)
From their tower, they can see it all (TEEN TITANS!)
When there's evil on the attack
You can rest knowing they got your back
'Cause when the world needs heroes on patrol
TEEN TITANS, GO!
TEEN TITANS, GO!
With their super powers, they unite (TEEN TITANS!)
Never met a villain that they liked (TEEN TITANS!)
They got the bad guys on the run
They never stop until the job gets done
'Cause when the world is losing all control
TEEN TITANS, GO!
TEEN TITANS, GO!
If your heart is black, you better watch out
You cannot escape the team
When they catch you, there won't be any doubt
You've been beaten by the teens
beaten by the teens
T-E-E-N! T-I-T-A-N-S! TEEN TITANS! LET'S GO!
* (repeat)
TEEN TITANS, GO!
TEEN TITANS, GO!
One, two, three, four, GO!
TEEN TITANS!

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JR Loflin
Stay Ace!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JR Loflin   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And when are the dang new episodes coming out anyway?!? I'm about to go stir crazy waiting for them to finish season 2...

--------------------
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

From: Outpost Gallifrey | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Teen Titans new episode bump!

So did anyone else see it? I'm watching the rerun right now. Terra & BB's date was sooo cute. Yeah, we all knew what Terra would do to the team but it was still heartbreaking. It would have been better if they had waited a few episodes rather it being in the ep right after she joined.

--------------------
ActorLad

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.