Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Lardy's Lair (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Lardy's Lair
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{wanders in looking a little lost and, strangely, over-dressed}

Oh! This is a little...much. Oh well, might as well try to, what do they say, "mingle"?

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Ahhh... there you are... <chug> like I said earlier... There are a few questions I need to ask you... <chug>

Sorry, would you like a drink?

Do you have a name?

Are you cold?

Can I get you anything else?

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Nobody said this was official business...)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{timidly sits across from him}

{looks at the beverage offered in a confused manner}

Er...no thanks. It smells kind of... bad. May I try some of those edibles you are dining on? And no, I am not uncomfortable...this is how my people always dress.

As for my name, where I come from, we don't have names. We just communicate telepathically. It's...complicated. If you would like, you can call me "Hot Chick". I'm not sure what those words mean, but several males on this world have referred to me by that.

May I ask who you are?

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
My Name Is Bartholomew Quank but most people call me Space Ranger. I'm the Legion World Security Chief.

But right now I'm off duty and when I'm off duty my friends call me Bart.

(maybe later you can call me Big Daddy...)

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Oh my! {her breasts twitch apparently involuntarily} Your thoughts are a bit...forward. What exactly is a "Big Daddy"?
Space Ranger
Private Dick

What!... Mmmm... You did say you were telepathic didn't you?

I guess I'll have to watch what I think around you.

Big Daddy is a... Bedroom Name... for somone who is... larger... than you might have expected...

(Censored)

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Oh. You don't have to be so cautious. Sexuality is valued very highly where I come from. It is the ultimate means of expression in my culture. It is customary, for example, to press each other's bare breasts against each other as a greeting.

I am {looks around} slightly surprised. I was told that your...society...was much more prudish than mine. This gathering would seem to refute that assessment.

Space Ranger
Private Dick

This group doesn't repesent the supposed societal norms of the UP. But Legion World and the LMBP are... different.

And while I would never allow my niece to attend one of these parties until she's older... much older... there comes a time when everybody needs to relax and have a good time.

(Pulls off his tunic)

(Formal Greeting Time, Yee Haw!)

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

{removes her top, presses her chest against his}

Oh! {grasps tighter, he feels her breasts twitch} You have known great pain in your life...I am so sorry. {disengages, replaces her top}

Do you...wish to talk about her?

Space Ranger
Private Dick

It won't bring her back...

(Puts his tunic back on and hauls the second case of Michelob up onto the table...)

Nothing will...

(Downs a foot long Chili/Cheese Brat and chases it with 2 beers)

(Sometimes the pain reminds me that I'm alive...)

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

I am sorry. I failed to mention that my breats are the source of my telepathy. The closer the contact with them, the deeper the telepathic connection.

{reaches for his hand and grasps it}

I hope I have not offended you, Bartholomew.

Space Ranger
Private Dick

No offense... It's just... We both died... but that guy over there... <Points at Cobalt who is half buried under a writhing pile of nekkid women> Played a wild hunch and it paid off...

I was saved... Revived... Brought back from the dead... Whatever.

There was nobody to do that for her... Not that there wasn't anybody willing to do it... Cobalt, Vee, Abin, Semi, hell even Icy or Lardy and a hundred other LMBPers would march into hell and spit in the devils eye if there was any chance of bringing her back, and they'd be led by three teenage girls...

(Downs another beer)

But there isn't any chance...

(So I'm gonna get very drunk tonite and pray that EDE never feels the way I do)

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

{wipes a tear from her eye}

Sometimes, life is unfair, Bartholomew.

{rises, sits close to him as he drinks and rests her head on his shoulder}

{thinks} I wonder if this could be the one I was sent back in time to marry?

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<witnessing the whole scene from afar>

Whoa! Way to go, Bart! He just might get laid tonight!

[Cheers]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, I thought this party was about Eryk, not Bart getting laid!

Where's the guest of honor?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.