Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Lardy's Lair (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Lardy's Lair
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Look, don't go, Temp.

<looks at Cobie and Dev>

She's my guest, guys...she shouldn't be made uncomfortable. Maybe I can talk to you two some other time? <motions toward door>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em Dev - Em has just turned 47
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
"Don't move out because of this. This has no bearing on what we need you here at Legion World, or the Office of Security for."

"We can talk later if you really want to...right now I think I just need some time alone."

He turns and walks out. He stops outside the door and looks up into the sky, and then back to them.

"I was going to...grife..."

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
You know, there was a time that I could play people like a fiddle and not give a crap. But what I did here today...

(She looks at Cobalt Kid, her heart races.)

Ohh...

This is horrible, I feel so sick.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em Dev - Em has just turned 47
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
"I'll be around."

Dev takes a few running steps and takes off. They see him loop around and then he is gone. Seconds later they hear a sonic boom miles away and thousands of feet in the air.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<watches Dev leave, walks to Tempest and puts his arm around her> It's okay, Temp--you were straight with me, and I jumped right on board. We're adults, here.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<finishes glass of wine>

I'll let you two get things sorted out and come back. Besides, I forgot you don't have any booze handy, Lardy--imagine my delight at the wine.

<smiles at Tempest>

Don't feel embarrassed for my sakes. I'd have come sooner if I knew what I was walking into.

<back to Lardy>

Really great job on the pasta.

<exits>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I really made a mess of things. I didn't mean to lead him on. Really I didn't.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<shrugs and grins behind Cobie> That was real wine, you butt! I had it here in case...oh, nevermind.

<turns to Tempest> I guess Dev really likes you, huh? Well, I like you, too, you know. Last night...I wasn't really trying to get you in bed...

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

No, I was trying to get you into bed. You didn't stand a chance.

Sorry, that made you sound weak. I just sort of have a reputation.

You friend, Cobalt, I don't rem---I mean, he's a bit of an ass. I heard he was charming, but---kind of infuriating.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Yeah, he infuriates me sometimes, too. <smiles>

You're right, though. I couldn't resist your charms. I...well, it's been a while. It was a really great night, though! Man, that one thing you did... <just remembering makes him smile>

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Oh yeah, there was this one old guy that wanted that all the time, it was worth it in the---

I'm not used to feeling sexual. I mean, I have been there, gone that far before. But, I don't lust after anyone. So why you?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<ignores 'old guy' reference> Well...I am an LMB sex symbol... <grins>

Seriously, have you ever considered that maybe you like me and are attracted to me? That's why most people want to have sex, you know?

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

No.

The only real relationships that I have ever had. The ones that you develop overtime and earn each others' love, never happened for me. They were just dreams.

I've never actually cared for anyone or been attracted to someone, not they way you're thinking of.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Well, what do you feel for me? <goes up to her and puts his hands around her waist> You're implying that you feel something for me. Tell me.

Let me start. I really like you. You...feel like someone who could stand up to anyone. Strong. When we first met, I tried to intimidate you. Just walked right up to you naked. You didn't flinch. I...think I fell for you a little right then and there.

What about you?

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

I feel---

I feel---

Safe. Comforted when you touch me. Strong because in some ways, you can't deny me. I'm here and your fine with that, I feel like you would always be fine with that.

--------------------

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.