Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 122)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  119  120  121  122  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev sits down and orders her another cup.

"Yes, it's Dev Em. Sorry, I can't speak for Lardy's motives in sending me here. All I can say is that we need to find him and Exnihil. We believe that they have information we need for an investigation we are involved with."

Dev took a sip of his coffee.

"If you know who I am, and know anything about me, then you know that I am here because I need to be, because you can help us...and no other reason."

[ February 26, 2011, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Dev Em ]

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
You're a good man, Dev. Maybe a little too good to get mixed up with Lardy and Cobie and their gray-colored motivations.

The truth is Cobie hurt me really bad. But at the end if the day we believe the same things. So if he's doing it, chances are, I'd be right there supporting him, pushing for the same things. That's a betrayal I don't want to make.

<crosses arms and looks away>

I think sometimes you LMBP guys are a little too apt to push each other too hard. Maybe Exnihil is a little beside the point. You're all going to need to work together to deal with the real threat.

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
"Believe me, I know all about being hurt by people you care about. Furball is mixed up in this as well. He's sided with Cobie and took Lardy and I by surprise earlier today. He's even given up the game he's been playing for years. "

Dev takes another sip of his coffee.

"I have a feeling you know about this as well. Maybe I am not seeing the whole picture here...but I am not sure what to think right now. The fact is though, I am a Security Officer on Legion World and I have a job to do, and until I have proof that Lardy is up to something that is detrimental to the People of Legion World, I am bound by what I believe in, adn that is doing my job to the best of my ability."

"Please help me. If Des is telling the truth, or is right about what is going on...he's got nothing to be afraid of by meeting me, without Lardy. I'm willing to listen to him."

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
If it comes down to it, I'll step in and do my part to make sure Legion World's protectors are united. But I'm sorry Dev, there isn't anything I can do to help you.

Cobie is a lot like your friend Furball. What the public sees is a cover. Behind that facade is a man with little humor and an inability to connect with any other sentients out of a fear of losing focus of his duty to the LMBP and Legion World. No law, no code, no authority mean anything to him. Only what he sees as his home. You may or may not know that something terrible happened to him years ago early in his career and he's been changed ever since.

I-I love him...but I'm telling you because this charade has to end sooner or later or he's going to end up a victim of his own hubris, and probably dead. This "Great Game" he plays is a dark, black way of life that is rotting at his soul.

Good luck, Dev. I wish I could help. But...but I can't...

<Lolita suddenly gets up and runs out the door, deciding it was time to leave before tears came>

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Dev just sat there drinking his coffee. Thinking.
Dev - Em
KIA

A short while later Dev get's up and heads out of the cafe.

"Well, might as well go back and tell Leardy that I couldn't find her. I think it's time I started getting some answers from people around here."

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
<Slides into a booth in the back of the cafe>

Ohmygod, I wonder what My needs with this?

<Looks at a small data cristal in her hand>

And why she wants me to stay away from Uncle Spacey's office.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
<Enters Cramer's thru the back door and slides into the booth across from Brit>

Did you bring... <her question is cut off by Brit sliding the data cristal across the table>

Keep your head down Brit, we're gonna need you and Sam later and you know how both Cobie and Chief Fatbutt feel about him. Personally I think their both a little jealous.

--------------------
No, I was Never a Bond Girl...

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Jealous!?!? Like they're both like ANCIENT!!

<Giggles, then lowers her voice>

Oh and like one other thing, Lolita's in town, and one of Chief Lardbutt's new goons has already 'interviewed' her. Tell Uncle I want her covered. I don't like what I see here and I'm afraid HE might be back.

If I'm like right, it's gonna get ugly...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
Crap on a Stick! You want me to tell Bart you think HE's back?

--------------------

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod! No! Just tell him to make sure we keep Lolita covered, I don't want anybody, and I mean anybody getting within a mile of her without a Quank Family member knowing about it.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

We're spread a little thin Brit. Nobody's seen your father for a while, and Gramps hasn't exactly been Mr Reliable since...

Crap on a Stick! I guess it's time to draft Tony... Or Holly Honey.

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Red Arrow walked in quickly to order an Espresso. She needed the caffeine after that confrontation with the rogues. She was humming the tune to "Rainbow High" and trying to make the best out of this messy little business. She knew it would end sooner or later and Legionworld would be better.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

quote:
Originally posted by My Whee Fem:
We're spread a little thin Brit. Nobody's seen your father for a while, and Gramps hasn't exactly been Mr Reliable since...

Crap on a Stick! I guess it's time to draft Tony... Or Holly Honey.

Ohmygod! Use both of them! Tony like adores the ground you walk on, and Holly... She and Lo' have a like lot in common...

If you need more bodies to make it work Sam and I can cover some too.

I gotta go, call me if anything comes up.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Hot Chick lands with Furball outside Cramers.

"Thanks Sweetie. Gotta see if our girl is inside."

Furball bursts through the doors and looks around.

"Lolita...there you are. We need you hon, he needs you, all of us do...we might not get through this one without you. Will you come with me?"

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  119  120  121  122  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.