Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Just stopping in for a scrumptious post-dinner bearclaw...
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Hope there's a fresh pot on! Oh! There IS! Great.

Nothing like a nice strong cup of coffee in the morning to wake you up and get you going!

Thanks, FC!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Nice place!

Hot Black Joe (Coffee brewed to near expresso strength) and Sticky Rolls.

Heaven in the Morning...

Great Job F.C.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Fresh Fruit Too!)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Nothing like a big glass of freshly-squeezed orange juice, a buttery slice of toast, and a big bowl of cheese grits to start one's day!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Does it work when I say "De-Caffeine"?

If so, I'll have decaffeinated French vanilla latte, with chocolate biscotti (I get all my caffeine from the chocolate, thanks). I don't need anything to read, thank you. In fact, I do some of my best writing in coffee shops.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have another large iced chai and a bowl of those grits Stu is having but with butter and no cheese, please. Then its back to work for me.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, leave some of your writing behind HWW so everybody can enjoy it. Perhaps we could run off some copies at Triad's Triplicating Shop.

And just say "decaf" if you're feeling in need of calm. Both "caffeine" and "decaf" activate the magic portal.

I'm going to have to order another bushel of grits...

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Morning Madame Cramer. You sure are keeping the place spotless and cheery with fresh cut flowers on every table. The aroma of brewing coffee is heavenly. I think I'm going to fix myself a mushroom and provolone omelette at the omelette bar. I'll also brew a pot of oolong tea.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Morning Madame Cramer. You sure are keeping the place spotless and cheery with fresh cut flowers on every table. The aroma of brewing coffee is heavenly. I think I'm going to fix myself a mushroom and provolone omelette at the omelette bar. I'll also brew a pot of oolong tea.

Ummmm! You know an omelette for lunch would really hit the spot!

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, for lunch, one of my favorite indulgences (and only very infrequently) is a scrambled egg sandwhich on buttered toasted whole wheat bread, with ketchup. It may sound gross but it is so good.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Um um Ummmmmmm! I know exactly what you mean!

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Steps out of shimmering light to appear in the cafe's entryway

One of the perks of my chambers in the Embassy is the portal that grants me access to every part of Legion World [Wink]

Cramer, what a completely charming place you have here! The perfect spot for a quiet rendezvous with close confidantes.

I love it!

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Hi Cramer. I like what you have done with the place. Hey, I like that cubbyhole over there, nice little nook for reading the paper and having a glass of iced tea (lipton). Thanks. Ummm, iced tea...good. Well, let's see...I will take a plate of bacon and eggs, well done on the bacon, nicely done on the scrambled eggs with shallotes, some salt and pepper, hey, Texas Pete for my eggs. Cramer, you are a princess amoung phillistines. Oh yeah, here comes my blueberry pancakes with Cane patch syrup. Ah, and the piece of resistance ( [Wink] ), the newspaper and those powdered tarts you make with the tart blackberry jam inside.

Cramer, if you get Fast Eddie Costigan one the piano for a little music in the mornin', you have a customer for life.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Caffiene!

Ah, nothing like a fresh cup 'o joe in the morning to start the day!

I think I need one of those portals myself, for security purposes of course [Smile] !

Cramey, I think these biscuits are delicious, did you make them yourself?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Caffiene!

Ah, nothing like a fresh cup 'o joe in the morning to start the day!

To start the day? CK, you posted that on November 13, 2003 at 02:54 PM!!!!

Please don't tell me you get to sleep in until mid afternoon. I couldn't bear it! [Big Grin]

[ November 13, 2003, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.