Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 64)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh boy, I can see we're going to have to watch where we walk in here now. Saucers of milk all over the floor.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Not on your life. Cats may have their saucer of milk in the corner over by the woodstove. Cats should know their place, and their place is not all over the place.

However, I'm always happy to welcome any of them.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Dogs are now under-represented in LW. Hmmmm....
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Time for a pre-vote feast to get my strength up. Don't want to leave any chads hanging.

Think I'll start with some eggs, bacon, and orange juice. Then top it off with a nice, big blueberry wheatgerm pancake.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Just one pancake? You'll probably need more nourishment than that to get through election day! Here - take some muffins along with you.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Well, I've got butterflies in my stomach. I don't think I'm going to have much of an appetite until the results are in tonight.
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
What makes you think you'll have an appetite after the results are in?

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

I eat when I'm nervous. If either of those idiots running for high office blow up the world before I get to read Waid's Legion, I'm going to be mighty mighty annoyed.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

You're right ferroboy. I have no appetite.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
You're right ferroboy. I have no appetite.

I'm with Semi. I'll just coffee...maybe with a shot of something.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I may just take my meals at SHAKES for the next few days.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd change that to "something with a shot of coffee", Cobalt.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roxy
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roxy           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have a mocha latte with a scone.
From: Misfits Music | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Hey, what gives? I had to rescue Cafe Cramer from page 3!!! A legendary Legion World establishment should never fall to page 3.

Now for the luncheon buffet....

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Here, here! I'll take a cup to go for the commute home.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.