Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 124)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  121  122  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
The two of them agreed to have tea with Invisible Brainiac. Question Lad asked, "Emily and I are planning to take a trip to Raltvee next weekend. Would you be interested in coming along?"

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the invite, I'd love to. What is there to see in Raltvee, and may I bring Blaze along?

(PS, you should really try some of the chamomile tea. It's amazing!)

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
She smiled, "Of course she can come along."

Question Lad asked Red Arrow to get out the travel guide, and she passed it to Invisible Brainiac. Question Lad said, "Raltvee, the capital of the Republic of Raltvee, is a planet almost completely covered by water. A couple of centuries ago lots of religious people chose to settle there because they didn't have much money. They raised much of the land by the use of technology. There are many beautiful palaces, towers and gardens."

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

"Towers and gardens sound just like my thing, and I love the water. Count me in, then!"

IB takes out his phone and sends a message.

As he pores over the travel guide, he grabs some freshly made chocolate cookies. "Would you like some, or would you prefer the gingerbread?"

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

"These are perfectly fine," Emily answered. She grabbed one cookie, and Sebastian grabbed four cookies.

She asked, "What books have you been reading lately?"

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

*IB quickly swallows his cookie*

I've been reading the Dark Oval series. Fascinating read! And Truth and Perfection, of course. There are a lot of online books being published by various Legion World residents. You should try them out.

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
<Having traveled back to Legion World - fresh from his "eclipsing" on Earth by the power of the black diamond - a transformed Exnihil enters Cafe Cramer>

<Speaking to a voice only he can hear, Ex makes his way to the counter>

Ex: I said I would!

The black diamond's silent voice: REMEMBER... IT MUST BE EEEEEEVIL! THE ONLY WAY YOUR POWER WILL INCREASE IS THROUGH THE PROPAGATION OF EEEEEEEEEVIL!

Ex: I heard you the first forty times! Grife!

<A bored looking barrista watches Ex approach. She hates the night shift>

Barrista: Sigh... what can I get started for you?

Ex: A large coffee... err... Black! Yes... black as the night! Black as the heart of a thousand dying stars!

Barrista: Whatever... <she turns around to the coffee pots>

The black diamond's silent voice: WHAT WAS THAT?

Ex: This is hard, OK? I'm just getting started!

Barrista: One black coffee... 2 credits.

Ex: Can you break a twenty?

The black diamond's silent voice: DO NOT ASK HER... TELL HER!!!

Ex: I mean... you're going to break this twenty! Or face the vengeance of...

Barrista: Sigh... here's your change.

Ex: Thank y... I mean... The will of Exnihilo be done!

<Ex takes his coffee and moves to the prep station where he takes a cardboard heat protector... then pauses>

Ex: Wait... if I take all these protectors... then the next customer will have none! He will burn his fingers! Slightly! EEEEEEVIL!

<Ex takes takes the remaining heat protectors and tosses them in the trash>

Ex: EEEEEEEVIL!!! Mwhah-ha-ha!!!

The black diamond's silent voice: WE HAVE TO WORK ON THIS.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
< Cobalt walks in >

Coffee. Medium. Black.

< Barista scowls under he breath, muttering about her roommate Moonbeam >

Thanks.

< hands 2 credits and then grabs coffee without protector >

SONUVA...!!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
<As Legion Tracker opens the door, some guy at the bar is cursing loudly and flapping one of his hands. LT hesitates and steps toward a seat to wait for the uproar to settle. Opening his commpad, he rereads a note from his lover, and aloud he speaks her closing mark...>

XOXOXO

<Suddenly he notices a shadowy figure in the corner....>

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

<Blaze teased Invisible Brainiac as they flew through space towards Raltvee>

"Aren't you worried something will happen on Legion World while we're on vacation?"

<IB chuckles as he kisses Blaze's neck>

"I'm sure they can handle it. What kind of menace could possibly rear its head that they can't defeat without my light powers?"

<and the two continue to zip off into space>

--------------------

Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)
Sassy and all dressed up

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)           Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Ahhh, this place is definitely one of my favorites here on LW...

Hmmm, wonder who that is in those dark colors in the corner? Could sure use a makeover. Maybe he doesn't know it's not Halloween anymore.

--------------------
Why must power be so elusive?

From: Aleph | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
<Dedman sat sipping on a fine medium roast from SummerWorld. He watched the other's enter and order over the rim of his mug>

"I wonder if one of them sent it" he mused to himself.

<"It" sat on the table before him. A cube about 3 inches to a side, wrapped in something that looked disturbingly like skin. The green wax seal bore a mark like a bent branch. Attached was a tag reading "from a fan. open me">

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)
Sassy and all dressed up

<enjoys a caramel macchiato while lounging beside the fireplace>

Let's have some cookies... <telekinetically lifts a green tea cookie towards her>

Say, maybe that brooding guy in the corner could use a cookie.

<sends a cookie over in a ball of telekinetic light>

--------------------

From: Aleph | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

"I'm sleepy..." Blaze was leaning against IB.

"Again?" IB said. "But yeah, you only got 7 hours of sleep last night..."

"Hmph," Blaze pouted. "When we stay up all night drinking, you sleep longer the next day."

"Okay, okay," IB said as he threw up his hands. "Let's not argue. Okay, wait here and I'll pick up some coffee from Cafe Cramer's. Be back in... 6.5 minutes."

*IB quickly zips back to LW then says CAFFEINE!*

"Okay, what would Blaze like... hm.... ah, mint caramel."

*whistles while waiting invisibly, so nobody catches on he's here*

"Hmmm, there's Kinetix, and Dedman, and Cobie... and some weird guy in the corner cackling to himself... and Kinetix is being nice by giving him a cookie, but he didn't even bother to bite it... Ah, there's my order!"

*quickly zips off back to where he left Blaze*

--------------------

Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)
Sassy and all dressed up

ugh, didn't anyone tell this weird cackling guy that he's so rude?

Hmph, no matter. I have to get ready to go to Rimbor.

*flies out of the door*

--------------------

This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  121  122  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.