Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm starting off the day with a chicken-fried steak, biscuits and gravy, and peppery hash browns.

And, after that, a post-breakfast pre-lunch dessert. [Big Grin]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Caffeine"

Mid afternoon and i think a nice cup of Earl Grey hot, with a simple light rich tea biscuit. And a chance to read the Times.

Afternoon Stu,

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Cooled off here since yesterday. It was chilly this morning so a nice cup of soup would be perfect.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I think I'll have a ripe persimon and a cup of tea.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I think a freshly baked muffin may be in order for me. And a cup of coffee too of course...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine.

Mmmm....Krispy Kreme.....

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine

I'll have a double caffeine with some caffeine on the side please. This weekend is needed. Hope it lasts an extra day.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
I could really use a cup of coffee!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
For weekends, black coffee and cold pizza are a favorite of mine [Smile] ! Is that a possibility for the cafe FC?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I walked over, so I don't have to utter caffeine. Cafe Cramer is just down the street from SHAKES, although I do have to pass by SHAMELESS-HUSSIES bar. They reallly are rude in there.
Nonetheless, I think I'll have the pork tenderloin with the madeira sauce. Cramer is so inspired with her menu.

[ November 15, 2003, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
I never figured you for a hoofer, Miner.

Gene Kelly ruled.
Singing in the Rain is my all time favorite movie! I got the 2-disc special addition for Christmas last year. [Big Grin]

Cramer I trust you're introducing our southern friends to Red Rose tea? [Smile]

[ November 15, 2003, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: Arachne ]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Arachne, I also have the special edition of Singing in the Rain. Maybe this is heresy, but I'm a huge Debbie Reynolds fan. Unsinkable Molly Brown is one of my all-time favorite movies.
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Red Rose tea - of course, Arachne. It's not only in Canada anymore.

And I have all the little Red Rose Tea "Action Figures" on one of the windowsills.

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Ah... Nothing like fresh coffee and an omlette with the Sunday Papers.

Wait a minute... Red Rose Tea? I remember that from growing up in Buffalo... Just the thing!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
double espresso, please ... had a rough night ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.