Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » As Supreme Ruler of the Universe (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: As Supreme Ruler of the Universe
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Does this mean I'm an AltId now? [Big Grin]
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, ded. You're me now, except when I'm me. Especially when I have to make public appearances where some harm might come to me! But don't worry, I'll do like Bush does and give you an earpiece so you can recite the speech I feed to you.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
[Channelling :ArchRepublicanLad:]

Um. Whatever Bush did - Clinton did it first! and worse! and - um, um. And, it's all Liberal media's fault!

[/Channelling]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, uh, as Supreme Ruler of the Universe, you guys please don't start one of 'those' discussions in this thread. I'll give you donuts if you don't. And not shoot you with invisible flames from the mouth of an invisible giant Supergirl robot.

[ February 08, 2005, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Mearl Dox ]

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Times like this you need a Miss Manners robot to keep the hordes in line.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I was just using an analogy for some of dedman's responsibilites as my decoy, er, "stand-in".

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Just want to make sure things don't get out of hand, is all!
From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
She's so cute when she gets all Supreme Ruler on us!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
When did Mearl become Supreme Ruler?

Just a question, not like I am trying to take over or anything...

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by RTVU2:

When the Chronicles are written, by whoever it is that writes those things, it will state that Mearl has always been Supreme Ruler and will always be Supreme Ruler. Birthdays will be replaced by a celebration of the day that this awareness came to you. The cupcakes and beer will flow like, well, cupcakes and beer. Separately, I hope, though I suddenly have a hankerin' for beer-batter cupcakes.

Anyway, about two months now.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Mearl Dox:
Hey, uh, as Supreme Ruler of the Universe, you guys please don't start one of 'those' discussions in this thread. I'll give you donuts if you don't.

Waitwaitwaitwait.

If we misbehave, we get donuts?

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
oh-oh
Now look what you've done, Miner's Donut alarm has gone off and there's sure to be some trouble on the way now.

Say Merl, is there a chance there'll be some official coronation cupcakes in the works soon?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Mmmmm, revolutionary donuts......

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:
Originally posted by RTVU2:

When the Chronicles are written, by whoever it is that writes those things, it will state that Mearl has always been Supreme Ruler and will always be Supreme Ruler.
That would be me!

Revolutionary donuts? Do they have sprinkles?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

They have *everything*.

--------------------

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.