Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » As Supreme Ruler of the Universe (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: As Supreme Ruler of the Universe
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mearl Dox:
I expect them to have their own connections, dedman!

Times have been rough for ol dedman since Da Boss got whacked........
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Tsk tsk!

Well, just don't eat so many cupcakes, LSD or no, that you get ill. In fact, that goes for the rest of you too! The last thing I need is a plague of stomachaches the day after my rise to power.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Yahoo!
I'm sure pleased to hear that you won't be oppressing any of my...um...our supervillian clientel. That's a relief.

In your Supreme Rulership's honor I'll ask my good buddy Gay Green Giant to design a special memorial cupcake accessory pouch.

...umm..is it ok if the pouch explodes or shoots a death ray or grants one evil wish or eminates a mind control vibration or something equally villianous? 3G does have a reputation for superior quality in designer equipment to be used for nefarious purposes to maintain.

Just checking.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
quote:
Originally posted by Mearl Dox:
Ha ha! You're an all right guy, Ferroboy!

You can be part of my personal cabinet for ruling the universe.

Yes! Man, I'm so climbing my way up! And I thought I had it made when I got into the Security Office!
Play your cards right, ferroboy, and you could be the next Supreme Ruler of the Universe. Not that I'm suggesting a palace revolution or anything - but there may be term limits on Supreme Rulerness. It's always wise to be forward thinking.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Sweeeet! I'm so there! I mean, eventually.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmph. Every time I decide to lay low for a couple of days someone new decides to try to take over the Universe. I guess that'll teach me to actually try to get some work done...

Ah well, at least this one's bringing cupcakes to the party. And she's super-cute to boot, so you'll get no resistance from me.

Carry on...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Ever since Mearl became Supreme Ruler of the universe, the cupcakes have been constant and the trains run on time!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, all I want is to give something back to the universe that gave so much to me, to make people happy, and to rule supreme.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

You're the best supreme ruler ever! Everyone looks even more handsome and pretty today, which I can't help but think is your doing!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jillikers! Not only is she the cutest Supreme Ruler ever, she's making everyone else look better, too!

I fully endorse this Supreme Rulership!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Even *I* look cuter--if that's possible!

And like Lou and EDE, I'd never bow before a leader who wasn't a cutie herself!

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I fully endorse EDE's endorsement of this Supreme Rulership!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I fully endorse anyone who wishes to endorse Lou's endorsement of EDE's endorsement of Mearl's Supreme Rulership!
Loser Lad
Stressed

Cobes, you're dangerously close to creating a black hole of logic there...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

When that happens, I usually turn to drinking and debauchery to ground me back in reality...
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.