Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » As Supreme Ruler of the Universe (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: As Supreme Ruler of the Universe
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Cupcakes? I'm in!

I can also feed people to my lions if you so desire--my favorite thing to do during a coup d'tat!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Ferroboy -- how about I just give you cupcakes laced with LSD? You'll soon find they're the cupcakes of your dreams! Also, your vivid flashbacks.

Cobalt Kid -- although I don't yet have anyone ready for lion-feeding, as soon as I find myself in possession of someone who needs to be fed to lions, you'll be the first person I come to for assistance!

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent! In the meantime, I'll just pull up a chair and eat cupcakes while you take over!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mearl Dox:
Ferroboy -- how about I just give you cupcakes laced with LSD? You'll soon find they're the cupcakes of your dreams! Also, your vivid flashbacks.

Sure! But you could have just done that and convinced me you made the cupcake I asked for.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
And lie to my beloved subjects? Never!

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Aww, that's so sweet! Why, you're the best gosh darn ruler of the universe we've ever had!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

I sure am! And don't you forget it!

After all, I'd hate to have to *wink wink nudge nudge* shoot you out of a cannon into the sun!

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Yeah, I've already gone that route before. Not looking to do it again.

--------------------
Dan

Mearl Dox
Likes green

Ha ha! You're an all right guy, Ferroboy!

You can be part of my personal cabinet for ruling the universe.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
theres LSD cupcakes and noone told me? I suppose there's some majic brownies and some "mushroom melts" around too...........if so, set me up with all three [Big Grin] and go about your taking over the universe [Big Grin]
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Surely you're not suggesting I build my empire on drugs!

The cupcakes I can help you with, but the rest are up to you, sir!

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
hey what do you expect from someone from Cairn?
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Mearl Dox:
Ha ha! You're an all right guy, Ferroboy!

You can be part of my personal cabinet for ruling the universe.

Yes! Man, I'm so climbing my way up! And I thought I had it made when I got into the Security Office!

--------------------
Dan

Mearl Dox
Likes green

I expect them to have their own connections, dedman!

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
hey what do you expect from someone from Cairn?

Mearl only hands out free cupcakes. She made those special LSD cupcakes for me as a compromise to what I actually asked for - which were cupcakes that would instantly taste like my heart's desire at the moment I ate them!

--------------------
Dan

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.